Why the FUCK do people live in fucking cold areas...

Why the FUCK do people live in fucking cold areas? And only fucking retarded people live in fucking small towns in the cold.

If it wasnt for people being garbage i wouldnt have to deal with this fucking shit. I wouldnt have to fucking deal with poverty isolation sadness cold and shit every day. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!!! Florida literally exists. Florida literally exists. A state thats just an island with palm trees, sunshine, waves, buildings, people, happiness, heat, warmth

What do retards do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move to the fucking middle of nowhere in the freezing fucking cold.

Every single fucking time i look outside i just see fucking snow, ice all over my fucking windows, i cant eve go outside long enough to take a breath of fresh air. I cant even open my fucking window because i just have a fucking freezing cold wind blow through my window and blow shit all over my room. Every time i look outside i just see fucking shit blowing in the wind, fucking dead trees, fucking mountains of snow, no people around, to go outside i have to wear fucking hoodies, jeans, jacket, mittens, coat, hat hood. NOT IN FLORIDA OR CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! If i lived there all i would to do is fucking throw on a hoodie and step outside. FUCK

Fucking snowbanks up to my head painful wind have to shovel 3 feet of frozen solid shit. In the fucking summer all I do is turn on the ac or walk outside and sit in the shade

Attached: 9756C834-52D1-4295-9A8F-48DA259F24C3.jpg (4000x2666, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/pictures/gfii45img/most-conservative-no-10/
homesnacks.net/most-liberal-cities-in-america-1210850/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I live in a tropical country. Its your definition of warmth happiness sunshine waves palm trees and smiles.

I'd trade places with you. Its too fucking hot to go outside. You literally stand 10 mins outside your house and you're drenched in sweat. You need a fucking umbrella because smothering sunscreen everyday is gay af. Need a quick bite to eat? SUNBURN. Need a cup of coffee? Too bad because its too fucking hot for coffee. Air conditioners help, but you cant fucking bring one with you. So you stay at home and turn up the AC and brace yourself for an eye opening electric bill.

Still better than snow

Snow is pretty and fun to ski on. Also I HATE humidity. Southwest dry heat is nice though.

Keeps out the brown people.

Live in Alaska.

Attached: D78C4644-EC69-4248-A706-E76889615264.jpg (853x1280, 398K)

Why do I live where its cold in winter? Because we get the variety of all 4 seasons and where i live we literally have no natural disasters. Florida gets wrecked with hurricanes and giant bugs all the time and California is devastated by drought and wildfires.

Where I live we have the great lakes for unlimited fresh water, no tornadoes, no hurricanes, no floods, no tsunamis, no earthquakes, no drought, no wildfires, no volcanoes, no dust storms, and every winter the bugs die so theres not many in the spring and they don't get very big.

Where i live the cost of living is cheap. A nice modern 2500 sqft house with 4 bedrooms and a 2.5 car garage on an acre of land can be bought for $200K. Our friends in California cant afford to own a home because their crappy little 1,000 square foot bungalow with a one car detached shanty garage and a postage stamp sized yard would cost them over $1,000,000 to buy. Food is cheap, the highways have traffic that might slow you down for 10 mins not 3 hours, and everybody everywhere is generally nice and friendly.

So thats why people live where its cold and dont whine about it like a fucktard.

Stop being a pussy. I've been all over the country and humidity is worse than being cold. Buy a proper coat and pants and take your tampon out

Preach

Fuck me my, bad. Wrong guy

No niggers.

Well thats not even close to true

This. Also more peaceful, the summers are wonderful because of it. No bums, junkies, loons all over the streets. Way less crime. Also, I'm more of an indoor person anyway and the feeling of enjoying a book or even being online is even better for me if it's snowing cold, yet it's warm inside and you're enjoying a great drink. Ah, I love places where we actually get some cold

All 4 seasons

But only one season is good. Warm.

Is where you live is so much better why wouldn’t they leave California and live there if it’s cheaper? Exactly. It’s trash.

There’s no junkies there because no one wants to fucking live there

No insects.

Career goals for one and being a vegan hippie for the other.

DING-DING-DING.... MOST don't want to live there. Which is perfect for others. Creates smaller, cozier, tight nit communities and filters out all the retards that are only inclined to sit on their ass and cause trouble. The only snowflakes you get there are the ones falling out of the sky. 0 radical SJW pussies. There's something about living in a cold environment that just doesn't produce pussy-assed wussies who want others to give them everything and the world to change according to their personal feelings.

cold>hot for me personally as someone from russia living in australia
but it often depends on stuff like what climate you're used to and your iq ofc

Fucking amen. I can shovel snow, can't shovel a fucking hurricane.

dude yeah i fucking hate mossies (mosquitoes)
good thing i have reaction time to kill them at least

But the biggest liberal cities are cold..

No gross, giant ass bugs.

Also comfy as fuck.

All I want is to live near mountains and snowboard for a living. Florida is infested with meth heads, retired boomers, and spics. The humidity is fucking disgusting and they get ass raped by a dozen hurricanes every year. No thank you, Florida is the last place you wanna be.

I have no problem with liberals or conservatives. Not what I said. Believe it or not, most liberals aren't like that, and those are not the places that stamp out SJWs

But just for reference:
forbes.com/pictures/gfii45img/most-conservative-no-10/

and

homesnacks.net/most-liberal-cities-in-america-1210850/

LUL all the overpopulation, bums, and slave-labor tier amount of work(for most) to be able to live in some 365 days a year comfortably warm place turn it's quality down to almost favela tier