I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here...

Attached: oj14a7g0vlv21.jpg (2224x1668, 301K)

>Chex in F tier

Get the fuck out

Chex is right where it belongs

I want to know what kind of monster puts Honey Smacks in S tier, and Corn Flakes in A Tier though.

Fun fact, Kellog's Corn Flakes was literally developed to be so boring that people who eat it wouldn't want to jerk it anymore.

Kellogg was a crazy motherfucker.

Yeah faggot we have all seen that episode of Adam ruins everything
Also OP is a fucking loon pops is at the very least a B

Cocoa Puffs and Cookie Crisp are the same fucking thing.

wrong on so many levels

Fucking amateur hour over here

Putting fucking Cookie Crisp, one of the most disappointing sweet cereals in existence, 2 tiers above Raisin Bran, a filling, sweet-enough bowel buddy. Christ, you're one fractured fuck.

Bro where's the Honey Comb. That cereal is top tier material.

Lucky Charms E tier? You are retarded.

That’s Frosties where I come from pal.
Who the fuck likes rice crispies? Probably the same cunt who thinks rich tea belongs in a biscuit assortment.

Raisin Bran needs to be on S+

Attached: 1579532022069.png (600x598, 669K)

Who the fuck actually likes life cereal?
Also, rice krispies and cookie crisp should be F

Is anyone else working on theirs?

Attached: 1581146835222.jpg (2224x1668, 137K)

This is exhibit A, OP is on trial for dropping a tier list that is clearly just a troll attempt.

Attached: PWNAO.png (1363x800, 1.17M)

Attached: cereals.jpg (2224x1668, 680K)

The overly sweet 'dessert' cereals are really disgusting. At least they had honest names when I was a kid.
'Sugar' Frosted Flakes
'Sugar' Smacks
'Sugar' Pops

Reeces and cornpops should be switched, that is all

A mormon faggot thats who

Ok you geriatric fuck, I know the bran keeps you regular but ill take my lucky charms. You disrespect lucky, you disrespect me ese

>I don't like things that taste good
>I'm so manly I drink my coffee black
>I've lost all joy in my life

>>I don't like things that taste good
I love things that taste good. Just not into throwing a packet of sugar on a slice of white bread. I'm not avoiding sweet, just so much that is so much better. Why waste the time I have left on a garbage cereal?
>>I'm so manly I drink my coffee black
Prefer a bit of 1/2 and 1/2.
>>I've lost all joy in my life
Most of it. Still have a couple of friends and a few relatives alive, although I'm now the patriarch. My daughter visits occasionally. But yes, very difficult for me to get out so mostly I sit around my house trying to fill the time.

>Most of it. Still have a couple of friends and a few relatives alive, although I'm now the patriarch. My daughter visits occasionally. But yes, very difficult for me to get out so mostly I sit around my house trying to fill the time.
Not sure if this is a weirdly specific LARP or just tragic

I don't know how they do it, but life cereal is great even though it seems like a boring cereal.

Attached: 0lifecereal.png (626x465, 350K)

twf when cinnamon toast crunch and raisin bran are my two favorite cereals

>A: Corn flakes
>picture of a literal chickek
Chicken feed isnt something you should be eating. What do you live in a fucking favela?

OP list isn't bad. Corn flakes and regular cheerios need to go down, and Trix needs to be at least A.

This is clearly a troll.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Re-Creators - 01 [720p].mkv2017-04-09-02h40m46s686.jpg (1280x738, 151K)

Actually neither. It's just part of life. We're born, we get old, and eventually we die. I had a good life, lots of great times. While I may not have taken the grand prize, overall I was a winner.
There would be more social life if I moved to assisted living, but once in the system it's near impossible to get out. My great fear is becoming so invalid I sit drooling in a wheelchair waiting for the nurse to change my diaper. I plan to an hero before that day, so I need to be on my own.

Post hand with time stamp or weirdly specific LARP it is

This
FPBP
/thread
You gotta be fucked in the head to disrespect Chex like that.

I'm not very good at this, I still carry a flip phone. But here you go.

Attached: my hand.jpg (2048x1536, 311K)

wow

ty

this but unironically

Attached: 1571998403874.jpg (496x576, 25K)

respect

cereal is human cattle feed. enjoy your processed garbage