This woman is 43 and no surgery. How do I stay young like this?

This woman is 43 and no surgery. How do I stay young like this?

Attached: 8E275526-11E6-4381-8773-1867FCA64F8A.jpg (1080x1350, 162K)

makeup

excellent hormones and genetics

BeautyCam.
Get real man.

Be Asian. Young until you hit 50, then you turn into Yoda.

Yeah ok but make up on american hag

Bianca Lawson did it to and shes mixed

Don't work. Ever. Work wears you out.

N O E G G S
O
E
G
G
S

>How do I stay young like this?

You can't. Trannies aren't women

Stay out of the sun
Drink lots of water
Eat healthy shit.

Be very very lucky.

Win the genetic lottery at birth, capitalize on your beauty to afford maintaining it by never working and exploiting everyone who wants to fuck you :)

Suck my dick, I have a special youth keeping dick that can give you an extra year of youth each time you suck it.

If Australian females are anything to go by, that's completely wrong.

dude that's fucking tons of MAKEUP and photoshop you fucking goon.

No one wants her 43 year old ass in real life when they see her up close. She's wearing contact lenses too for fuck sake.

Idk man looking that young she’s still fertile

Start doing Botox injections as soon as you hit puberty. My wife looks like she is 29 and she is over 40. She gets maintenance every few months besides a small amount of swelling no surgery needed. If your old like spoiled milk it’s already to late.

She talked about her diet and lifestyle. She eats a lot of vegetables, drinks lots of water, uses sunscreen everyday, exercises a lot, takes diet supplements, and moisturizes.

She’s actually 45 now I think

Yeah but what moisturizer and like herbs and all that shit

Filters help

Moisturize, stay out of the sun and wind, never have kids, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do meth or opiates. Watch your diet and exercise so you stay fit. What's left so you can have some fun? Reading, music, dancing, fashion, movies, TV, fucking.

Loads, and loads of male sum rubbed into your face, left on for five minutes and then washed off. The cougar I am fucking looks like she is only 30 and does this with my sum 3 times a week before she leaves my apartment and swears by it

So if I suck you enough I turn back into a fetus?.

Go into a depression ward for about 20 years Most of the guys in depression wards look like teenagers and they're 40

No less an authority than the novel Dhalgren by Samuel R Delany said that.

Took the words right out of my mouf

I can’t remember the bend she uses, but find something that compliments your skin, and isn’t too heavy

For supplements, she drinks collagen powder, this will keep your skin firm. Also takes vitamin C and some other stiff

Good gens