Is there a way we can shit on this guy? He beat my sister, broke her nose and now she’s in the hospital

Is there a way we can shit on this guy? He beat my sister, broke her nose and now she’s in the hospital.

Attached: 35B73883-8583-4630-AE25-5FADD4DFB4FB.jpg (1125x1521, 263K)

YOU stop being a pussy and GET BACK TO WORK.

YOUR SISTER stop being broken and GET BACK TO WORK.

KAG 2020

Looks like an upstanding member of the vibrant minority community. Enriching our culture and lives with his shear presence.

shotgun to face

Not your personal army. Sage and fuck off.

This reminds me of some of my employees kids or family. I get the occasional my son / cousin / nephew is a hard worker and he would make a great addition to the company. These boomers (yes I have people who work for me that are significantly older) don’t realize these kids are pure trash. Or they do and they think I won’t do a full internet search on their thug asses. Half the profile pics are like this. Just some worthless twenty something pretending to have stacks and throwing up middle fingers to the world because they are to cool to care. They always have this weirdly gay lip bitting shit which I think is code for I bottom or something. I send screen shots of these types of pics to my employee and say no thank you. love seeing if they get mad or ashamed. Usually let’s me gauge if I need to look for their replacement.

not ur army pussy hope he kicks your ass

Proof? Otherwise if not go fuck yourself we aren’t your personal army

Haha

>I send screen shots of these types of pics to my employee and say no thank you.
LARP
in reality as an employer you would get sued.

gotta love when dumb bitches hang around street trash. what the fuck do they expect
and grow a pair you faggot. take a bat to his stupid fucking face.

Well what did she do?

probably bought the wrong swisher sweets

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-082400_Messenger.jpg (1440x3040, 796K)

Oh shit now He's going to send OP to the hospital now lol pick your balls off the ground and lay the smack down on this jabroni.

Inb4 OP leaves

jeez you're a fag

Make Cred Forums NYPA again!!!

OP just booked his sister another trip to the hospital.
Don’t be a pussyboi OP deal with that shit yourself.

Get ops sister beat again. LOL op will get a broken nose too.

>posting in epic bread

Attached: 1580769995441.jpg (408x406, 82K)

Dont worry, he looks like a total faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1581150773398.jpg (750x750, 46K)

Why yes there is a way.
Get a couple of mates together and brutalize the cunt. If he doesn't end up with a speech impediment and incontinence issues, you didn't take it far enough.

What's he going to do, tell the police?
He beat a woman.

Kys you fucking dweeb

>total faggot
>mfw

Attached: 1579624187876.jpg (852x854, 47K)

How do you get beat up by a dipshit who can't even shave his face properly lmao

lol do you know the difference between asking for advice and begging for help faggot

NYPA, Fight himself pussy

>If he doesn't end up with a speech impediment and incontinence issues, you didn't take it far enough.

I kekd

Imma gonna screen shot your desire to shit on him, then send it to him. If he broke your sisters face, then he probably knows who you are too. I don't particularly like people who use violence, but I dislike people who ask others to solve their problems even more.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (220x126, 257K)

>If he doesn't end up with a speech impediment and incontinence issues, you didn't take it far enough.

I kekd

Am I doing this rite

Attached: Snapchat-42468484.jpg (1344x1792, 104K)

An user already did this you retard

Holy shit... Looks like OP's gonna have to confront this fag now.

Fucken kek

the fact that your sister hangs out with trash is bad enough.

> you couldn't take out the trash for her
> you failed on so many levels if this is true

Eat shit and die, faggot.

NYPA faggot

Call the police. Hopefully he gets some jail time, then he won't be "easy money" so much anymore.

I will after I finish eating your mums ass, pussboi

Do you live around Dallas too?

OP is probably gonna report his name repeatedly under alt accounts in the hopes he can delay the inevitable ass beating he is gonna receive. for your sake OP i hope you're religious because...

> only god loves your sorry ass
> and that's if you believe in him

I don’t see any lawyers lining up to serve me..lol I’m doing them a favor and in not so many words letting them know their online presence is monitored and any vulgar posts or images can adversely affect the image of the company and brand especially if they post their company info for all to see you worthless cunt.

Attached: 1581151783172.jpg (360x288, 15K)

Holy shit this dude is a dumb as hell. I hope OP actually manages to fuck him up.

Get a reply yet?

That's fucking awful, what the fuck? Why?

Nothing but ill update as soon as I do

Are you a beaner too OP?

Race has nothing to do with being an asshole. And this faggot who hits sisters is one...he could be white, black, asian and he'd still be a douchebag and a misogynist scumbag anyways.

Post pic of sister rekt or didn't happen and you just have a HoMoSexUaL cRuSh on him.

Tru that XD

Attached: MnNjg.jpg (600x625, 65K)

> THIS

>in reality as an employer you would get sued.

No he won't. If he ever gets sued, just show them the profile pics

Sued for what, exactly?

Yeah man, didn't you know when OP said "shit on him" he meant he has a scat fetish?

Also, checked

Attached: 1577832800422m.jpg (1024x855, 119K)

Actually he only has to say he was beaten by you and your mates and unless your mates are the cast of Power Rangers then the attack can be seen as racially motivated. The fact that he's out and your sister is in the hospital means she hasn't pressed charges.

Attached: 5d0e7d29bd1da.jpg (720x907, 68K)

NIBBA POWER!

Attached: PepeLmao.jpg (800x679, 105K)

I keked

>are. They always have this weirdly gay lip bitting shit which I think is code for I bottom or something. I send screen shots of these types of pics to my employee and say no thank you. love seeing if they get mad or ashamed. Usually let’s me gauge if I need to look for their replacement.
break her legs to for dating that

His fb profile is more cringy than an anime picture

>These boomers (yes I have people who work for me that are significantly older)
So do I. I don't post cringey shit like this though

Sued for what?

Ok boomer

Not a boomer. Good job being a cringey faggot

who gets on Cred Forums and pretends to be this much of a faggot?

>They always have this weirdly gay lip bitting shit which I think is code for I bottom or something.
I guess faggots can sniff out faggots.

what a weird LARP rant to go on

It's called gaydar

other guy was right, you're a boomer.

Ok boomer

Post proof fag?

>I'm sending the pics to my employees
>I mean their relatives
if you're going to play make believe on this shit board at least be consistent. no one fucking cares about your McDonald's job

no you're a retarded faggot

>sucking cock = gaydar

Okay retards.

Begone nigger

Attached: 1422659700367.jpg (803x688, 141K)

When are mods going to start b&ing underages again?

damn

Not for nothing, where did the larp fag contradict himself? He seems to tell the tale as if he has many, many times before.

imagine thinking the post-WW2 generation is on Cred Forums because people made fun of your LARPing

Nobody here is pretending.

Literally read what that user just posted in greentext you Mongoloid. Does he need to write you a fucking dissertation

quit samefagging so hard newfag

WE DA PV- *MAN ATTACKS MEMBER OF SENATE* FUCK YOU VITCH GET THAT NIQQA OWT ASSHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!!!!! *MAN SHOOTS MEMBER OF SENATE WITH A GUN*

Gotta suck my cock first you little queermo. Show daddy what those lips do

... right. and you're obviously not the same retard samefagging

>He seems to tell the tale as if he has many, many times before.
this isn't reddit you fucking newfag

I know you're not pretending to be a faggot. You really are a faggot.

not going to lie we should probably try to fuck this guy up and take OP's side now that we threw him into the fire.

Welp this thread is getting boring quickly

That is the gayest thing I'll read this week. Good job faggoto 5000

Some faggyy ass larping itt. Op isn't even the biggest faggot this kid samefagging is

I hope he breaks yours too for being too scared to stand up for your sister.

Why are you still talking? Too much of a Mongoloid to understand English?

>Good job faggoto 5000
somehow your response was far gayer than him telling you to suck his cock

Welcome to Cred Forums newfriend. You're going to be shocked at all of the gay shit here. Although you did a good job with your fag story earlier

> ITT THE GREAT FAGGOT BATTLE OF 2020

ITT: a closeted homosexual goes on an inconsistent larp, gets lit the fuck up
nobody cares about op's bullshit

Aidscon

That's all of Cred Forums always newfag

I’m having a fucking ball sitting back watching this shit show. I haven’t posted in a while since I followed up my initial comment. ID’s would really be handy right about now.

This nigga probably cant even read

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-094450_Messenger.jpg (1440x3040, 722K)

I don't have FB, please tell him he looks like a fag

Just wait until you view more than one thread on Cred Forums. Then you can tell all of your classmates

do those check marks next to the messages mean he read them or just got them?

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-094740_Messenger.jpg (1440x3040, 828K)

nobody cares faggot. even for Cred Forums there's a strange level of homo itt

can't even spell advised

Those are for delivery. A tiny version of his profile picture will pop up in its place if he's seen it.

there's a difference between a battle and a war.

> much like your cock it's too small
> been here since 09 new friend.
> you still fall for loli cat girls in 2020

Topkek. Thanks bro

I like your schizo rambling
now go take your meds

I wish. She actually ate the wrong colored tide pod. What a dumb bitch.

Beautiful user. Hopefully he reads them soon.
Look another faggot wanting (You)s

youre a piece of shit

Stfu whiteboi

Been here since 09 and you still act like a newfag? You were probably one of those cringy faggots in h.s. talking about Boxxy
>just l

You're a walking vagina

You love niggerdick. I bet youre behind the BBC threads. Fucking fag

stahp i cri :'c

Post your info since you're outing OP you bitch, you dont like people who dont solve their own problems? I think i can solve you, whats your contact info, pussy? I dont have more than a few years left, so lets see how fucking tough you are.

Their are easier ways to tell the world you are a smelly spick Gonzalaz

Ah thanks anan. Let's hope he seems them before this thread is dead.

>guys i'm an oldfag this is a battle don't you understand this thread that's like every other thread is a battle
Were you even alive in 09?

Not your personal army faggot

Other user was right, take your meds. Like the samefag kid in here you seem to be focused on being a faggot/sucking cock

dude ive been here since 97. You dont know shit

You must think 95% or so of companies in the USA should be sued then, because it's basically the first thing HR does before offering an interview.

You've probably had it happen to you a few times and are suffering from posterior anguish, AKA butthurt.

man he got you butthurt in under 3seconds. so much for the old fag status

Boy I bet you have a good amount of immediate family that you actually care about too. Post your info bitch boy.

You're a little too old to be such a bitch don't you think?

Look who stopped posting

Stfu bbc fag

The first thing HR does is take photos of the applicant's accounts and send it to their family members working at the company and then later (according to that gay larper) to the candidate?
Go ahead and join the ranks of retarded faggots ITT, you're going to fit right in.

That’s because there a bunch of worthless fucks mad at my first comment. In reality many of you probably still live at home surfing the internet on your daddy’s WiFi.

>get called a faggot for being so fag/cock focused
>continuously bring up fags/black cock
kek. user you're a joke

I thought niggers were tough but here you are outing your race for the beta males they are, although we already proved that with slavery but thanks for keeping the example alive, faggot. You know how youre supposed to act when someone calls you a nigger to your face? I bet you wont do shit faggot. Hit me up with your info or walk away with that BBC tucked nigger.

is that doctor dicksrespect?

Attached: O7oPlXs85EjXIID7kstUIREuqp0xcnzuAml0eT9vWlE.jpg (794x960, 58K)

I own a house in rural New York. You're such a whiny faggot

No you got butthurt because you lied in your LARP and someone called you a cringey faggot

First thing me and my Hr guy are drinking buddies. Secondly I never leave an email trace or send this over company phones. You got to be smarter than that kid.

Stfu bitch

Attached: 524EF47.gif (360x360, 1.78M)

>i only posted once
>i have multiple posts
>i show photos to my employees
>oops I mean candidates
I'm not involved in any of this but they're right, you are a larper. Pretty gay use of your time online but it's your free time. Now how I would spend it.

good more larping from NEET incels

I can see why your so autistic. You must have collected enough Solar power to run your windows NT laptop. Don’t burn all your juice arguing with strangers.

I'll update if he sees or replies you cunt, what more do you want me to do?

Projection

are you retarded? what does that have to do with what you responded to?
why are all the kids itt telling us they're faggots?

submit to bbc

Yet, you didnt answer my question. All I got was abraded with some incels trying to get (you)s.

That's a weird way to do make believe damage control, telling me you're fucking the guy in hr

big babboon crack

Again it's already written
If the teacher tells you 2+2=4, how can they be more fucking clear?

>Being bated this hard

Attached: 43534.jpg (490x867, 33K)

since you're retarded and illiterate i'm going to reference one of many people making fun of your shit larp since you're such a dumb attention whore

Written? He wrote that he contradicted himself, but nowhere did the larpfag actually do so, hence why you cant show anything for it.

Attached: 3323013_3_o.jpg (1000x750, 230K)

Quips really aren't you're strong suit. Like talking to someone with ID

Keep seething soiboy

Here you go retard Just because you're also the same illiterate samefag doesn't give you an excuse the be this much of a retarded faggot

ITT: one possibly illiterate fag larping for (You)s in the most autistic manner possible

Can't you just have him arrested?

Not what I mean. Show me, in direct quotes, where larpfag went wrong.

I like that the same user accused of being a faggot for constantly talking about black dicks is just posting saved pictures from his phone
Good proof you're not a poofer right mate

You are a faggot

this isn't kindergarten you fucking larpfaggot and i'm not your teacher. my sos a fucking retard and he could spot what literally everyone already pointed out
yeah their being faggots tonight

whoever messaged him tell him his chin has poop on it lol

I live an hour and half away from Dallas. Give me his address now. I’ll set him straight. op too gay to confront him

Kek

OP, cry because this fagspic is gonna beat your ass, then buttfuck your sister while beating her in front of you, but stop samefagging. Fuck.

Imagine being this retarded that you're begging strangers to repeat themselves because you're a stupid samefag
(You) (You) (You) (You)

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-102031_Messenger.jpg (1440x3040, 816K)

I had no idea my comment on not hiring thugs would derail this whole thread. We’re all just a bunch of 30-40 somethings furiously typing away as our wives sleep...lol I fucking hate insomnia. Thank for the fun boys. A little night cap and off to bed.

Attached: 9DD1BF5D-CA9C-4EE7-A65C-17F0AECCEB49.jpg (1685x1368, 648K)

"Hahah lol xd you're dumb cant find it hahaha it's right there"
>blatantly avoids proving himself
Master of fags I see

Cred Forums at its finest

Attached: C270B711-F38A-4113-B6B6-591E9F2BF7A8.jpg (250x323, 20K)

Hahahahaha poo on the chin

Attached: 9B3BB2E8-8E3A-43A4-A972-E1ECBC6A0C30.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

What more do i want? How's your reading comprehension faggot? Post your contact info bitch boy. I want to ruin someone and I dont have to worry about getting caught. You tough? You a big guy? Then post your info faggot.

Put me in the screencap

Attached: ADD1FC9C-D2B4-4DE6-A626-22A421A352F6.jpg (480x480, 17K)

It's 3-6 A.M. in the states. Let the poor bugger sleep he looks tuckered out

Hey uhhh OP can you livestream this spic kicking your ass? Then upload the sextape of him and your sister yea?

>Sister dates a shitskin
>Is surprised when she gets beaten

Bitch deserved it for being retarded

>your
>autistic
oh how irony

He’s got to meet his parole officer in the morning. Picking up trash on the side of highway near Waco ain’t easy.

Not OP retard but this isn't pol so I guess you can continue sucking your own dick you absolute coward. Boy id sure like you to post that info now so i can see how loud you can scream. Youre afraid to post your info, arent you?

KEK

Londons a big place there Muhammad, where specifically in London? For all you know I'm right in the next room. So where in London, tough guy?

HAHAHAHA YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING PUSSY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just because you actually deleted it... It said hes in London.

So this guy beat your sister? OP I can tell that guy sucks the cock. OP don't be a faggot.
Go and dominate him. Fill his bitch throat with your cum and then once you are warmed up. Things can get interesting.
Now you choke him into unconsciousness. And then when he wakes up you beat him until he vomits your cum. Then you make him bend over and shave his ass while you periodically spank him and call him a pretty girl.
Then wreck his boipussy, wreck it like he is a Thai sex slave and you are an American businessman. Wreck it like he is New Orleans and you are Hurricane Katrina. Wreck it OP wreck his boipussy for freedom, for America.
Think of your sister. Be a man.
Your ancestors are watching. What would they think if you did not dominate?
Trust me OP nothing compares to dominating a man. I have seduced beautiful women all over the world. And made sweet sensual love to them.
But the feel of a man that thought he was strong as he quivers in fear under your bulging muscles. As he whimpers in pain. OP nothing compares to that. Do OP, don't be a faggot.

2608 walapai ave kingman az
My name is Kameron, good luck with the rest, faggot. I'd love to stomp some internet thought guy, make my day kid.

Attached: 1581143034444.jpg (600x778, 128K)

I highly doubt that faggot

Ok