you're at a club minding your own business

> you're at a club minding your own business
> walking towards the toilets
> suddenly this 13 year old girl slaps your ass as you walk past her and looks at u like this

Wat do, Cred Forums? (Btw the club is for people 13+)

Attached: Have Mercy.jpg (1416x1782, 1.77M)

The unmitigated autism.
First thread I've seen and I'm already getting off Cred Forums.

Nooooo come back user

take her to the toilets and rape her, obviously

This is OP. Yes I was diagnosed with autism last year. Actually I’m 14 years old, so this isn’t pedophilia.

i have also autism op, everything will be ok,

id rape her in toilets like

What the fuck am I doing in a club for 13 year olds? Is there such a thing or are you thinking of high school?

Punch her in the face for trying to frame me

I’d leave the club. What the fuck am I doing there anyway?

youre out with your family in a fancy restaurant but all toilets are out of order for some reason so you pop next door to club because youre on verge of shitting yourself

She slaps ass as I’m about to shit myself? I’m be heated. I cuss her out and tell that that is VERY inappropriate. Hurry on, take my shit, and go back. Then I’m hopping on Yelp and writing a nasty review of the unsupervised playground they’re running.

insta is _mia.kim

enjoy

get on my knees and worship her feet

Take my sister home and pound her

the owner sees the review and contacts you to apologize and asks you to come in so he can make it right. turns out the girl who slapped your ass is his daughter and tells her off in front of you, he turns his back on her in shame and asks her to leave, she purposely brushes her hands on your dick as she leave without her dad seeing

Why would I go over to the owner’s house for an apology? How is he “going to make it right”?

he saw what happened on camera and your face, he has the hots for you and thinks only reason you didn't like what his daughter did is because youre gay so he wants you for himself hes a closet homosexual with a wife but hes taking a risk on you

Why. Would. I. Go. To. His. Home. ????

Why am I in a 13+ club?

I generally don't shit in public, let alone at a club

he kinda hints at giving you money to say sorry in text messages

Because you're over 13?

Ok I’ll try to imagine I’m so broke that I go. Best option is to grab the money and get going. I’m not letting this sweaty 50 year old slam me so I’m not leaving any contact info at all. In and out. If his daughter gropes me, what can I do? I’m just gonna leave and never look back.

Make her squirt and lap up her 13yo juices

No I wouldn’t do that

Y not

Attached: 3994758072_8c05cbb55b.jpg (400x300, 20K)

I would draw her better eyebrows with my cum

Take her home and breed her.

Kek