Snorting coke and drinking cachaça to the sound of The Doors

Snorting coke and drinking cachaça to the sound of The Doors.
In the last 3 months, I have stopped going out to parties ans clubs: on weekends, I just want to snort coke and drink at my home, alone... 28 years here. Whats happening?

Attached: download (6).jpg (308x164, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q2O3XZJ3AiA
youtu.be/vhcTvN_msfM
ajemjournal.com/article/S0735-6757(96)90021-2/pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are becoming and adult

Attached: 1469417358738.jpg (1008x749, 157K)

Hey man wanna get together and do coke? I havent done coke in so long

You're becoming a recluse

You're probably fed up with something or maybe lots of things, and just want to check out

You want the fast route to dopamine releases instead going out and doing stuff to feel good

Attached: 1580241413645.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Done coke alone yesterday.
Been fun. Played vidyas. Thought I missed the friend I usually snorted with. Or my ex gf, but did not stopped thinking about her more than a couple minutes.
I smoke a couple of buds, jacked off, done the last line and went to bed.
Cried a bit, without a sound.
Now I'm at work, missing the stuff and the melancholy vibes.
I love being sad, sometimes I am, sometimes I force myself in thst purposelly.

When everything is lost you can always snort yourself away and finally die. This makes me happy somehow.

I will probably die soon.

snorting coke and drinking cachaça? You south of the equator? or are you paying way too much money for cachaça...

No bullshit, I thought that was Anne Frank snorting up the good shit

`
1. you never had anything to begin with. humans naively think we own things. We're meat sacks that rot- we dont own shit. You don't have any less now than you ever had. just your body to control and free will, and you're lucky to have that. :)

Also- theres so many women on this planet, and they all have pussies and they all feel just about the same. And no matter how much you want something once you have it you eventually get used to it and won't care anymore. No sense in mourning the lost girl - if you had her long enough you'd have been tired of her eventually. Just keep moving, there's always more even if right now it seems for sure theres not.

Is OP even in this thread anymore?

Blues are better for what your going for. Plus you get the fun feeling of slipping off into the void when you try to sleep

What are your favorite blue songs, user?

Blues are drugs young one

but if you want a blues song for this mood - diving duck by taj mahal

Late bloomer huh?

yeah I'm talking about oxy my guy. But blues is shit big band is where the real ones are

I agree, kind user. However I'm 33. My ex was 25. I've been very happy with her. Felt invincible, proud, young.. again. When she stripped me off of everything she gave me, I actually felt like I lost something, and I actually did, I think. I lost her, no matter how tired I would have become of her. Blocked her from every social. Cut off the number, put it in block list, delete the list. ... the usual procedure in order to not become an utter cuck, as some other anons would say. However, I did not only lost her. I lost the best part of my life, which is officially over. Now I will have to work and find some random fat slag to live with, so she can cook and I will clean. We will probably pretend to love each other in order to keep up the normie social life style. Do what I'm supposed to do, you know. The old shit every old dog does.
This was the reason why I packed one g and a half in my brain during a plain lonely friday. Because I realised this.

No matter whqt I try, my brain seems like tuned only on coke, or has been so in the recent past years. I hate md, I hate opioids, I dont do pills, I only smoke mj and do coke sometimes. I unironically think that these 2 are the only drugs who leave empty space to keep living a.. normal life. I know coke will probably kill me, it's not like I think it's ok. It is true that I have been without even for months, and I know it's doable. But when I want to get high, I really only think about stones. It's my drug-persona.

Obv drug induced depression
Been there, done that
You need a hobby

max?
anyway. it's not a huge deal as long as you can still function. i.e. only doing that shit on the weekends when you can afford the time to stay up all night and day.
>You're becoming a recluse
same. i rarely see my friends, not because i do coke/drugs all the time. just because we've grown up and have our own lives and i'm an introvert; i don't need to be around people all the time. in the summer, i run and exercise a lot and walk my dog plenty.
if i have coke or molly, sometimes (once or twice a month ish) i'll just crack open a 12 case and start snorting all night. molly is easier, technically. i'll either play vidya or hang on Cred Forums all night/morning and jerk off a couple times. i also drink all the time anyway. 3-4 beers afterwork, start drinking at 10am on saturday when all my driving errands are done since i wake up at 7 anyway.
i honestly don't see it as a problem so long as i can function in society when i'm not confining myself to my home. i.e. i get all my chores/errands done before i start my one person party.
my biggest thing is that i don't let it interfere with work/social life. i.e. i have to work in the morning so i won't do blow or i'm hanging with friends so i won't do blow beforehand.

I nearly died from 30s and it was nothing like "slipping off" into the void. I immediately felt like I had to fight to breathe, and my adrenaline started pumping so it killed pretty much any feeling of drowsiness. I was wide awake, fighting for each breath. I felt every 120 minutes of that shit, before I could finally get up and go into the bathroom and grab my narcan. Not fun. Dont kill yourself with blues.

We could have a lot of fun toghether, no homo. I love snorting all night and do senseless shit and stay just there chilling and chatting. Everybody should do it. It's the best and easiest way to tune up with somebody, no matter what you're actually intrested in.

If you hadn't lost her you wouldn't have realized she was important and you woulda got bored and probably fucked it up. Now you know what something worthwhile feels like in hindsight, including when it's boring, and next time you'll know.

i don't do downers anymore. lost an entire month to xanax a few years back and my friends got super worried so i swore it off. stimulants on the other hand...
well to answer your question, one of my favorite blues bands lately is 'all them witches' best way to sum it up is psych blues, but listen to this song and it'll give you a feel for their sound.
youtu.be/q2O3XZJ3AiA
youtu.be/vhcTvN_msfM

Attached: atw.jpg (1200x1200, 653K)

Daym dude how many did you take to do that?

Sounds like addiction user. Focusing on the high, unable to enjoy the company of others anymore. Your brain is now hardwired for fast dopamine release and seeks it from nowhere else. Sorry. I'd check into a 90 day rehab to get your brain chemicals back and balanced

You ever tried ketamine? Or nitrous?

That’s basically enlightenment for ya. Separation from desire, in the eastern fashion. Desire is suffering and only being detached from the earthly world in that way will bring you peace.

What cocaine does is just make you fall in love with the brooding desire till you hurt yourself with it. Kind of the complete opposite direction lol. I know it’s fun though

And just for clarity sake when I say “enlightenment” I don’t mean some buzzword like some douchebag on acid who had a REALLY good time once and now just inhales lsd farts from his own brain.

I mean it as a simple projection kind of way. Something you can kind of imagine in yourself once you get close enough, but you will still need to command with your own will.

Anyways that’s just what helps me. It’s like a practice mode for death :)

Source: been extremely depressed my whole life

I dont remember. I was snorting them, and it all got a bit fuzzy and when I woke up 18 hours after the fact, I couldnt remember how many I started with or how many I had done. I was mentally fucked for about a week.

That's crazy man, I'm surprised you didn't actually die. I've heard similar stories like yours and never understood how. The most I've ever done at once was 2 right up my nose and straight up could not move for the life of me. And was nodding out and shit

Dude I also fucked myself on xanax big time. I only lost a few days though. After a couple weeks of not remembering what happened in between working and not working, I threw the rest of my shit out. Wasnt worth it, I didnt even enjoy the high, it was just fucking me the fuck up.

>Whats happening?
Stupidity and natural selection hopefully is happening. If you just have to be a degenerate, at least do a drug that won't cause you a random and sudden cardiac arrest. It's one of the most common ways of death from cocaine. Kinda hard to get high when you're dead, huh?
ajemjournal.com/article/S0735-6757(96)90021-2/pdf

I should've been dead at least 4 times over. I've been t boned by a truck and walked away without a scratch. I've done so many drugs so many ways and in such ridiculously unsafe combinations that theres no way I shouldnt have OD'd and died by now. But fuck it, I'm still doing drugs. I dont really see a point in not doing them.

coke is a great way to meet new people. sure most of the time you're just there to do coke with them, but they usually have enough good stories to keep you occupied.
my best friends older brother became my best friend when we realized how much we both like to throw down at parties. i'm early/mid 20's, he's almost 30. we've got a lot in common before all the drugs. lately, the best nights have been after a show or party at his apartment, when everyone leaves and it's just him and i doing blow till the sun comes up. i always try to leave a bunch of cash on his table when i leave, but the fucker won't take it. keeps buying my drinks or whatever next time we see each other. guess he thinks it's cool since he makes about 90k/y at a job he loves.
anyway, he's a great dude to fuck around with. when we're not bullshitting at his apartment, we're hitting the local bars and watching the drunks do karaoke at 4am (while we're on coke) or camping at a music festival and rolling tits on molly. honestly some of the best times i've had with a friend.
it makes me happy he started working out lately. fucker could be a king the way he works. now he's hitting the gym with a buddy of his and getting in shape. i'm proud. he'll always be an older brother to me. (and his younger brother equally, although his younger brother is waaay less extreme)

Coke is for fucking lames that love life

But user-sama, it's just the best way to go to not know when the time-bomb you carry in your chest is going to blow off

You just can't see the poetrh beneath it.
Imagine being able to recover after a long and harmful druglord lifestyle, go have a hike in the woods, finding a girl.
Without the need for names, she's watching your soul with her pale eyes, and removing her dress, nipples made rock solid from the chilling wind beneath the trees. You make love to her, and exactly while you're wondering why you've been so lucky and you're picturing your life toghether with her..

.. you die, heart attack.
It's so dramatic. Poetry flashing. A moment of eternal life captured behind the eyes of a smiling corpse. The healthy reminder " do not do drugs ", followed by a tinier, but more important signal. "what does it matter if you do drugs or you don't? Life is an ephemereal dream, a song that starts and ends without a reason, the sun already setting on a new dawn, no matter if you're there or not."

>brooding desire
same, but probably for different reasons. a favorite feeling of mine is when i decide to stop sniffing and i have to smolder out like a campfire. as edgy as it sounds, i like the come down just as much because it's the pain to the pleasure of it all.
>Source
yea, same ish...
>ketamine/nitrous
nitrous is a fuckboi drug tbh. ket is alright, i'll do a bump every once in awhile when it's around and i can trade cigarettes for it, but i'd never buy a bag sit there and do it like some people. if i want to dissociate, i'll drop a tab and i don't do that often anymore. if i want to party it's coke, molly, or most of the time plain old beer. 15%coke 25%molly 60%booze. i think that's a good way to live life.

Yep. Count me in.

I agree on everything but molly. I don't like becoming a scaly love-zombie, I wanna stay sharp and feel all the drugs and the experiences I'm doing.

Don't think I will. I love drugs, but I'm already too damn afraid of completely losing my looks, I won't trade them for experience those. I heard too much bad stuff on the matter. Not because I'm a faggot or I consider myself particullary handsome, but because I have a fragile way of coping with stuff happening to my body and I'm not fit for building up any stress. I would probably not enjoy them because too busy figuring out if my teeth are falling off. Lol, how to be a loser even about drug abuse.

Ahh. Well just based on your habits I’m gonna conclude that you already possess more functionality inherently than I was given in this life. Not saying this in a pitiful way or anything, just stating fact to me cause I can’t fuck with stimulants or psychedelics at all because they make me too self aware of the fact that I was not built to enjoy life (in a traditional fashion anyway) I’ve done them a good amount though.

So, my analysis of your depression is akin to the source of all depression in that you are not framing your life correctly. Not saying that’s your fault necessarily but it’s the reason. You are absorbing culture that wasn’t meant for you, social interactions that weren’t meant for you lifestyles etc. You have to find the channel that was built for your peace (peace, not pleasure) in mind and stay there despite your brains attempts to scream at you and tell you that you’ll become irrelevant if you do so. It’s a very hard thing to accept ones own weakness in life compared to others but if you do it correctly it’s almost as if the universe listens to you.

>scaly love-zombie
if i ate the molly more often, i'd agree with you, but i know what you mean.
i snort it more often than not lately. it's almost like a coke high. lower, more 'euphoric', and a bump lasts longer (i think).
it's just easier on the stomach to snort it when i'm out drinking. also i've been kind of a pussy and worried about eating it then drinking.
otherwise, you're right. even half a point to the stomach gets me all lovey. it's great when you're fucking somebody, though.

bruh what the fuck? did you match my other posts or something?
>not framing your life correctly
that's exactly what my problem is
not what expected to read at damn near 4am.
thank you, user. i wish you well.

Yeah, I only tested it up twice. Once I had sex with it, and my partner did it as well, not our best fuck but one of the best for sure. ... the other time I was alone, and it's been a nightmare to feel so full of love and to feel so unloved when the kick abandoned me, I actually ended up hugging myself all night, pathetic. Won't do again. I hate when any kind of drug puts me in distress. It was actually my fault because that time I snorted it too fast and too sudden because I didnt want to have it on my hands and wanted to get rid of it, so after 3-4 hours the effects went off, the place where I was was shit, got home alone and I put myself in bed. Badly planned.
It's true that it lasts longer tho, do you think it's the drug or the additives in it making that happen?

I wish coke lasted longer

I feel for you man, I'm in a place where I still kinda feel that I've lost my one truest love, and I don't know if I'll ever find someone that feels the same or better. But, as has been said in the thread, all we can do is try to learn from it for next time something comes around, Lord knows I tried many, too many times to reconnect with her, like the fool in love that I am/was. But going forward, nothing is set in stone, we steer our own ship. I firmly believe we must be happy with ourselves before we we try to be happy with others, it's not fair to put a burden on them, but I admit I struggle with that to this day, but it's a goal. Find something relatively healthy to do when you've got down time and you're not working on yourself (exercise, study, etc). Maybe a good video game. I used to be drunk daily so I wouldn't have to think about it, now I'm playing breath of the wild when I'm not reading or exercising, and drinking only once or twice a week if that.

Attached: 1102819-288-k321317.jpg (288x450, 22K)

>hugging myself all night
that come down feeling is part of my high. in some masochistic way, i enjoy the smoldering out. the cursing myself, the hugging myself, the playing with my hair while lying in bed.
the awful comedown makes me feel evil and i like that for some twisted reason.
then again, i always considered myself one of the 'artsy' types growing up.

Ty sir, appreciate it.
I'm playing Rimworld in these days, truly a blessed vidya. I would recommend it to anybody who wants to chill and cry and think about life while looking at the smoke escaping in the wind towards the windows. That, and a lot of Opeth.

I. Don't be a faggot user-kun, leave the thread if it offends you

Attached: 5d3e7890909dd.jpg (714x713, 79K)

I like you, buddy. We're very alike. Like I said, I hope if you ever visit Italy we'll randomly meet. Not planning any travels abroad in the next future, but if there was a way I would gladly meet you to share my last package of white and chat about whatever. Hope you stay alive, even if drugs will probably waste us away, along with the best part of ourselves.

I know of it, and I'm sure I'd love it based on it's inspirations. might have to check it out now based on recommendation. Bought a Nintendo switch and have been drowning myself in breath of the wild since I'm part time at the moment

Attached: 1579572031208.jpg (268x200, 16K)

well, italy's on the bucket list; i do travel a lot. if it ever comes to pass then it'll be a good day.
until then, stay alive friend. i wish you the best.

Same buddy, sometimes this stuff happens for real. Take what you can. Give nothing back.

Dude it's just amazing. I'm not the classic nintendo guy meme and I rarely advertise for any "thing", material or not like a vidya, but this is actually chill and intense at the same times. Like a speedball, just to stsy IT, even if I never tried speedball of course (I'm still here..) .. believe me you're going to love it. Best 27 euros spent in 2019.

Blow and whiteclaw, fml

I'm feeling some kinda way tonight, kinda wanna drop an email even though I doubt I'll ever make it out your way

Attached: 1581153165312.gif (200x99, 681K)

holy shit, im livin the same shit.

lmao, oi anão

Second this. They put a lot of detail in the game. I remember being frustrated because the cooking process felt too tedious because they were going for realism. You gotta hold each item to cook individually and all that

Then one day I shot an animal with the fire arrow and bam, instant cooked meat. There’s multiple ways of doing things

Not him but i have been to rehab twice.
Fucking money grab is all it is. Hell the second one i went to the people working their were selling drugs and high as fuck all the time

I would not recommend it because people is actually sick in here, however if you have a dump e-mail nothing too bad could come from this, and we could be frens forever. I'd make my own dump email for you, bro. We druggies need to back us up all the way we can.

And of course the chance to get a fuckin drug party rollin' would be amazing. It would probably appear on the news the day after, considering we're on /b. Kek.

Attached: 1579509106797m.jpg (1024x694, 75K)

Homo detected.

no friends detected

Try Shotgun Blues by Lightinin Hopkins

Same here... Only working men can do coke: expensive as hell.

Tá tenso,,,

you ever try crack? truly a rich man's drug

Brazilian.

Once: it was horrible... Paranoia, despair and euphoria

It's worth every penny.
It males you feel good, it's sincere and you know it will hurt you, it does not hide anything on your back, you miss her when she's gone.
Bonus feats: she shuts the fuck up and sex is great with her.
Negative sides: someday you'll die. Big fucking deal.

cocaine is dirty