I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Cred Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

AMA I guess.

Attached: coveravery.ngsversion.1481929130925.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2762, 437K)

How many times have you tried to kill yourself?

no one cares now show us pictures of your man titties

Dubs. You screwed, OP.

Have you chopped your wanker off? If not, I’ll do it for you for only $1,000. That’s less than you’ll pay for the surgery.

40%

Never

So if surgery is life saving for trans people, then I am thankful it’s expensive. Hopefully they become more adept at suicide

Giving a child hormones and puberty blockers can complicate transition surgery and even make it impossible. You can’t turn your sick inside out when you never grew a dick.

Show us the meat hole they carved in you

Most Americans support trans rights and free medical care so yeah
It will be free, soon. And you will just have to put up w/ it

Holy fuck as someone who considers themselves progressive this post makes me want to shoot myself in the fucking face. First off the hilariousness is that as westerners for the most part we've assigned gender to specific roles and abilities in society. Feminism supposedly rose up to fight these predispositions and I have no problem with that... Feminists won. If a girl wants to play football she is free to do so. My point is NO! If we've removed these stereotypes from society then there is no need for a child that we can't trust to watch itself or operate dangerous equipment to decide if it is ready to alter it's body permanently whether it be through pills or surgery. We supposedly conceded to you all that wasn't enough. This kid can play with GI joes or an easy bake and retain his gender, but that isn't enough.

Imagine being so homophobic that you have your own dick cut off

stop posting this niggershit on our Cred Forumsoard. We don't give a fuck that you're mentally ill or support these tranny faggots. This is Cred Forums. You're a nigger. take your beta cuck ass over to /fag/ not here

Trans voices do not ever sound like a real woman's. People can tell. Gender reassignment surgery is dogshit. The tech isnt here yet, trans will look like freaks until med/sci advances

See what you have done? Its a god damn slippery slope.

TLDR- Your clever trolling attempt was dashed by my utter indifference towards your characters theoretic being.

your either retarded or this is b8
>sage

Citation needed.

I have a theory that this trans craze is less about gender identity and more about diminutive and shy males finding a way to to avoid certain expectations of the male gender and in a sense "opt out"

Easest example would be conflict eith a third party while with your significant other. As a man, if an altercation occurs between a female date and another male, i am 100% expected to throw hands should thr situation warrent it. Where if i was a "girl" i would be fulfilling my gender role by standing their uselessly saying something stupid.

What do you think? And mind you no hate your way, regardless of what you identify as if i find you cute id fuck you, but my theory still stands.

How does it feel basing your happiness over frivolous vanity shouldn't making a living and getting some down time every now and then be enough to be content with life as what does physical and chemical compositions of ones body have to do with enjoying the world and eventually dieing and returning to it

Whats it like being so mentally unstable and insecure the only way you will be with a woman is to become one mentally?

I see a flaw in your logic user if they have dysphoria that simply means they are ill and that we can simply acquaint them to their real gender by fixing their imbalances
Also your methods involve sterile castrated humans while mine do not

Not too long ago I had a sexual encounter with a pre-op trans woman. Apart from the downstairs business I would've never guessed until she told me -- extremely passable.

It was different for sure, but I can say I more than likely wouldn't have gone through with it if she had the literal surgical wound. I do think on the whole the cultural landscape is slowly becoming more accepting of trans women without the need for butchery.

Suicide rate

Attached: wtf.jpg (1080x1920, 278K)

The real victims here are the guys who will fuck trans woman? All the claps, hugs and "yes queens" for the ladies but youre still a faggot if you fuck them. How is that fair?

Fuck trannies for hijacking liberalism and making us all look like faggots. Can't wait for this weird fad for mentally ill whiteboys dies out.

It's fair because they're men and no part of it is "woman".

Why you lie?

Actually “most Americans” don’t give a shit about “trans” rights.

There is no citation because it’s a lie.

Honest question here... I am absolutely open minded about this topic and I want everybody to live the way they want.

Regarding the treatment of kids... I think its not right to let kids go through hormone treatments because kids might go through phases... We even had a kid in our hood who was a boy wearing girls clothes, only playing with girls and even identifying as a girl. He is a regular gay dude now and happily so. I talked with him about it and he said that in his mind it would be wrong to begin medical treatment in such an early stage because kids might not think it trough... imagine going through such a phase, starting medical treatment just to realize the phase is over.

what does long term medical treatment do with a childs body? can you just stop and go back to "normal guy or girl"?

Well they ain't growing a pair of bollocks back if that's already been done

I dont have a clue, therefore I asked :D I heard that statement before but I didnt know if it is a medical fact or just bullshit to support the arguement.

If gender were not assigned a name. So no male or female identities. We were all just humans. Would you still want to transition? Would acting like you feel you should and wearing the clothes that you felt were for you, be enough?

Is OP still here

AIDs and suicide is bad but okay if you want to keep it...

If a child can consent to hormone therapy when their bodies arent fully developed, that can affect them for the rest of their lives. Why can't they consent to sex?

>can you just stop and go back to "normal guy or girl"?
No and in cases of children one or both parents are what's pushing it. Only adults constantly thinking about and discussing sex with a 7 y.o. would make them think about sex. Kids normally just want to play at that age, not follow social fads originating from 80s and 90s progressive extremists becoming current processors
Sjws are literally turning future gay boys into women and future lesbians into men. Majority of them won't be happy afterwards, many will commit suicide.

> It is not cosmetic, it is life saving

Except it isnt. Not at all. The suicide rates for post op trannys is exactly the same as those of pre op trannys.

You can smoke/drink at 21, enlist at 18, take out massive loans at 17 with no lawyer, parent, or financial advisor available, and get your nuts taken out at 11
Obviously tobacco is only for mature people

That's the fucking irony of this, the regressive progressivism is literally pushing suicide rates in kids and acting like their morally superior. It's wrong to give daury cows hormones but you can or your kid. And you bet a 16 year old man should be able to compete in women's high school sports, it's the right thing to do

This world is ridiculous. Glad some people know that.

You're mentally ill. The pendulum will swing back and you'll suffer a rude awakening. Don't cut your penis off, bro.

your stoopid

Why not? Don't you think you should consider it?

OP did compare it to chemo therapy- which is liable to kill people rather than save them