>start getting hard whenever I smell her perfume
>wtfIsHappeningToMe.jpg
>start noticing her big breasts
>round thic ample bottom
>pleaseStopThisBrain.Jpg
>can't get the thoughts out of my head
>start sniffing her panties whenver she throws them in the laundry
>oh gosh I want her so badly
>start sneaking pics of her when we're just chilling on the couch to jerk to.
I know you're waiting for a happy ending but that's all. Not gonna risk my family over something I know shed lose her mind over

Attached: 34c30d23-e714-403d-aacc-2b8a8daaedf0.png (1275x1600, 1.54M)

I married my cousin pic related

Attached: Wifey.png (237x688, 377K)

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times and it was honestly pretty fun

Why are all right wing spaces filled with casual pedophiles?

This is why I'm disappointed in my brother for breeding male offspring

Your just in a very weird place. You have returned to your childhood home defeated. Wasted years on a college degree just to live at home again with no job. Your brain is trying desperately to give you a fantasy to distract you from blowing your brains out.

LOL I'm not defeated. Hasn't been more than a few months. Anyway, I hope so. I'm hoping I get something to keep me busy till I move out cuz I've been getting more and more desperate

When I was 11 my older brother who was 14-15 used let me get on webcam with him and get girls to send nudes and masturbate. I had just hit puberty and started getting little hardons so it didn't take long for girls to start asking us both to do things like get naked, jerk off together, jerk off each other, me to blow him, him to hump my ass, eventually to even fuck my ass.

Although the heavy stuff we only did for people we cammed with regularly like this older woman, a big tit girl in her 20s, and no less than 5 older men. They all sent money and amazon cards/gifts while the women gave us our first sexual experiences.

I've never told anyone this but we met a middle aged woman we knew at a hotel when my brother got his permit the following year and she took both of our virginity and paid us a grand. It was out of this world.

Attached: 00C7D3B.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Sister got home really drunk for the first time after partying, i was myself drinking in my room she changed clothes and comes to my room wearing a really tight half transparent brown leggins, noticed she was wearing a cute yellow panty.

Asks me for a beer and we start talking, she was sad cause had a fight with her Bf, cant stop myself from checking her out from time to time, her thighs just look amazing, we keep on drinking until i notice she starts to lose conscience, first time my sister gave me a boner.

Should i continue or just save my time?

Global rule #1
You may not post, request or DISCUSS anything that violates US law

This includes incest and bestiality

Cont. please!

Am I violating any law when I tell you to kill yourself faggot?

bump

>not worth time

kys

Attached: 961787+8178.jpg (474x355, 20K)

She was lying down in my bed sideways, I stand next to the bed and start checking her ass, always thought she had a fine ass but never saw it the way i was seeing it that night, was able to see trough her leggins a cute yellow panty framing that round ass so my dick start aching.

Moved her a bit from the shoulder to see if she wakes up but nothing, start to move her from her thighs and still nothing, I cant help it so i start groping her ass really slightly, oh god the feeling was amazing round and soft but firm, start groping it harder and still no response so i squeeze it a bit, i never imagined myself grabbing her ass but was really amazing.

i was queezing that ass for probably 10 minutes was really hard at that moment but i decided to stop there and go to sleep in the couch, i was lying down in the couch but cant stop thinking in her so i decide to return to the room to continue feeling that amazing ass, when i enter the room notice that she moved and now is sleeping with her back down

Im sorry im going now then

Jesus Christ learn how to write properly please

Its really late so i dont care how it comes as long as its understandable, besides its a fucking board so who cares

bmp

bumpp for science

Based