Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Attached: download (1).jpg (840x472, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_in_the_20th_century
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

never niggers.

never niggers

Jesus is God in the flesh and exists

For what?

for anything.

your inferior race is going to go extinct nigger.

Women are parasites.

never take 30 benadryl

Choose carefully who you open up with. Not everyone is mature enough to address delicate issues, and not everyone wants to help

Really? How did you figure it out? Seems a good idea

Lmao the hardest lesson in life

Also life is shit and is only as great as you make it

Treat the ones you truly love with respect and dignity.

You might end up losing them.

Attached: 1458833479963.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

lol
what a fucking pussy

Dont leave the job you have until you're working at the new one
No matter hos fucking bad the job is now its better than being homeless

Don't waste your life, you only got one
>40 year old virgin

Picking my friends carefully because all of the "friends" I have made up to this point have weak values and no concept of loyalty.

Will I ever have a solid group of friends that aren't out to throw me under the bus or will I live the rest of my life by myself?

don't really share much about yourself with co-workers, you should really just keep the most bare minimum contact possible with them, especially if you work in an office and with women. Don't make small talk with co-workers, don't tell them about your family or things you enjoy, just try and keep all talk work related and be as boring as possible, this is a survival tactic in an office setting.

that's a good one

Yep, professional distance, that's the way.

Don't cum in the sink or the bathtub
It will clog the drains and you can really see the blobs building up inside the sink if you look

>Will I ever have a solid group of friends that aren't out to throw me under the bus or will I live the rest of my life by myself?
Examine yourself first. You may be a victim of poor circumstances. But more likely something in you attracts such people. Find and fix it.

Jesus was gods son
No idea where this calling him god bs started
The name Jesus wasn't written in any Bible until after 1617
He isn't mentioned in anything Hebrew
Even the first King James version Bible 1611 did not have Jesus in it
The name Jesus is control and manipulation

Actually tho

Never ass fuck a junkie...you get dick warts.

Treat people with love and respect. When you get older you'll be ashamed you didn't as a younger man.

When other people get older, they won't give a fuck about how they treated people. They will mostly think about all the cool shit they did and all the sex they had. People are shallow and wicked today. Interact with them as little as possible and watch as your 'problems' become fewer and fewer.

Whats wrong with living by yourself?
Youre the best friend you could ever have, user. Dont forget that

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole, make sure hes sedated first.
I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck that guy puts up a fight

People do things based on what they believe. Belief can be influenced and controlled. Belief resides in the mind. The mind controls the body.

the mind is part of the body
there is no mind body duality

>Even the first King James version Bible 1611 did not have Jesus in it
Printers error.

keep everyone at a certain distance

Completely missed the point.

humans are social cultures.
complete social isolation can be a form of torture.

your premise is based on a difference between mind and body.

Sobriety gets you the most enjoyment out of life
&
ADHD drugs downregulate dopamine receptors

then explain why I feel better when I'm on my own

The pee isn't actually stored in the balls

My premise is the concept of belief.

there is a major difference between being an introvert and completely disconnecting with all social interaction

you are literally here talking to other people (ie social interaction)

fuck...

If you drop out of school and never try to get a job to actually put in the effort to succeed as an artist everybody who made fun of you and talked shit whil you were broke and homeless wants your attention all of a sudden when you "make it".

Your last statement is "The mind controls the body." as if they are two different things.

It's probably why I used the word three times.

They are. We have two different words to describe each of them user.

never stick your dick in crazy.

Sad but true. I want to kill my self everyday because if my shit job but every time I want to quit I think back about the time I was strapped for cash and barely able to feed myself.

That uni is a joke.

True

That uni is a joke

>We have two different words to describe each of them user.
good job you just learned about human construction of abstract concepts such as the mind
just because we have a word for it, doesn't mean it objectively exist.

Can I let crazy stick its dick in me?

This seriously. Im not an artist or anything but I dropped out for depression during high school in sophomore year and I picked up on LoL and became a booster on it. My family and the only friends I had told me so much shit for it and I was about to get kicked out but I manage to make enough to get my own apartment and wifi and now I have my GED , a nice place to stay, a car and I'm going to purchase a house soon and rent it out. And now all of a sudden I'm having my mom have to ask me for money so she can pay for shit but I just cut off my family. I'm happy with my life and I'm glad I'm successful doing what I love.

only if you dont have a good plan going into it.

Kek, beta male detected.

oh im the BETA & your skin is like shit & the only time you ever got any was through extorting retards... yeeaah OKAAAY..

youre dead as fuck to mark my words.

I already knew. I also know you're trying to argue semantics, which means you are either trolling, or very very dense.

You can BELIEVE whatever you want, even if it isn't true.

Cringe

Kek, schizophrenic, mutt beta.

Oh yeah you are the beta and the hoom ha walla walla bing bang

People with loving families are very lucky and have something irreplaceable

Stay away from cheap vodka, triple-distilled or fuck off

three dead ass shill cucks.

youll never touch any of my bitches fucking kill yourselves

If youre from Oklahoma, fuck you.

Don't let anyone control you as a result of naivety, because you never know what their real intentions are. Some of them could be trying to use you to get something and will do whatever they can to convince you that you're doing the right thing.

STEM fag here. You're wrong. You just did it wrong.

Friends can and will backstab you, if it means they don't get in trouble. Cherish your loyal friends, because they're literally 1 in a billion.

doesn't mean his original comment as intended is wrong. It's like saying Plato's allegory of the cave is utter nonsense, and means nothing as it unfeasible.

Women never contribute to drugs chip in, never help providing drugs
and they don't even finance their own consumption.

Attached: 0_t.jpg (200x300, 20K)

Been doing the opposite but I’m feeling I need to do this more and more.

BE careful who you let in your life. Cut those who are shit people even if it means you're more alone. Treat yourself well. Take one day at a time. Never look ahead too far.

And... Get an asian gf.

Been sober for 5 weeks, feeling better yeah

Women have no concept of honor and it's pointless to even teach them what that is.

He knows, he's just trolling. He tried to redefine the premise and argue against it. Completely missed the point, like I said.

I never seen any one saying Jesus was God until I found Cred Forums.
I think that must be an american thing

LSD would like a talk with you

cringe

Don't listen to the naysayers.

>Dont leave the job you have until you're working at the new one
>No matter hos fucking bad the job is now its better than being homeless

This is exactly what women do but with relationships

Attached: Aborted GF.jpg (680x639, 58K)

Anyone who compliments you in some way in form, can be considered quite suspicious. This is not always the case, but you should be wary of what they say to you.

This has happened to me multiple times, where they'll butter you up, and then ask for favors.

does the holy trinity not exist outside of america?

me in 8 months

>cringe
Inspiring post.

Never spend more than 20-30 bucks on a chick you haven’t boned yet.

My country is 87% Roman Catholic, and Jesus is a messiahs, the son of god, and the word of god.
That's it.

there is no such thing as consent, just fucking do it man that's what Nike stands by

I guess you aren't a practicing catholic, because the trinity is a major part of roman catholicism.

There is one god but three faces, the father, the son, and the holy spirit. They are all the same and equal.

God is real and hates gays
All religion has it wrong
It doesn't matter what you worship
Only gays go to hell, everybody else is forgiven

No
Jesus hadn't been made up yet

Kill on sight

It turns out, sometimes, I'm the idiot.

I’m not American and Jesus and God are the same being fir my people. I’m Greek Orthodox.

Only girls do that. Women have jobs.

God says stone gays to death and women who aren't virgins
If you do not do this you are not a true believer
I respect Muslims because they actually believe in Allah and engage in the holy jihad
There are no true Christians left
Just Jews and Muslims

Fuck off STEM fag, no one asked you.

So no telling anyone you really think it's a complete load of utter cow dung?

wasn't meant to be

The new covenant says otherwise. "Ye without sin cast the first stone."

You respect a group of people who’ll behead fags but have no problems licking a goat’s testicles? Ok buddy.

Hah. I'm guessing your dick is dry.
Here let me impart two parts of wisdom, since this is the thread for that:
People are first and foremost people. Not women. Not black. Not American. Not Muslim. Not rich. Not teachers. Not criminals. People are -people-

If you don't respect someone, it shows. Really easily. And they won't like you, if you don't respect them. By default not respecting half the population means that most of the people (the women and whomever listen to them) will not like you. That makes living harder than it needs to be.

See

I respect Christians because they're almost good people, aka atheist.

As a 50 yr old oldfag who's been through 2 wives and 20 or so gf's - this user is correct. There's plenty of shit women understand, and some things they understand better than men but honor is not among them.

Don't trust people with jew dna even in a sliver of an amount, including family.

What's LoL and booster?

I’m guessing but LoL is league of legends, the video game, and a booster is somebody who people to pay to play on their account to boost its level/rank so that they don’t have to themselves.

This.
Begone sandnigger.

Get into your companies 401k.

I hate to think about how much money I could have had built up in there if I had started many years ago.

Attached: ENYHP1yWoAEjAIT.jpg (473x350, 34K)

Ok thanks. That sounds about right. The guy who did that to get himself set up better did well.

then what was it meant to be? one more step towards the post limit?

I don't think it's about disrespecting women by default.

The regular standards of honor are: keep your word. Keep the secrets. Don't talk shit behind other person's back. Be considerate. etc.

For men, the punishment for lacking that is often being punched in the face. But women normally don't have the same accountability.

Never take your shoes off in a water park.

Always treat people the way you want to be treated and always help someone when they are in need of help because you will need help.

Don't take life advice from people who are sad and angry in their normal daily lives. They are sad and angry because of how they think life should be lived.

>For men, the punishment for lacking that is often being punched in the face. But women normally don't have the same accountability.
Female justice is normally social. You get ostracised, talked about rather than to. It can hurt just as much, or worse.

Point taken. But women seem to randomly hate each other so often so maybe it's not so bad for them?

>disconnecting with all social interaction
Youve never lived in Alaska

True

Don't eat yellow snow

So let Jesus throw the first Rock then stfu
Only person here talking about goats is you

This is critical info, thanks, bro.

Attached: lel.jpg (353x340, 23K)

I can't invest
I don't even have money
You have no idea what the average person is living through

Don't get into a relationship based solely on physical attraction.

lol this

I've been in this thread waiting for a thank you
I was starting to think Cred Forums was all women or something
I wish I knew this before my mom asked me to stop cumming in the sink

Counting on people's better nature leaves you blind, then burned.
Kindness is earned, and it takes discipline to control your peace in life. Trust your gut. Sometimes you know when people don't have your best interest in mind before your brain does, and you need balls to keep those kind out.

Your roommates aren’t your friends

thats kinda gay tbh

I was taught that either you do something right, or you don't do it at all. Took a good 25 years to figure out that that is false advice. The truth is that anything worth doing, is worth doing badly. Failure is not an enemy, it's a lesson on what not to do. Unless you get comfortable with failing every once in a while, you will berate yourself for not doing perfectly, and that will hold you back forever. Fear of failure will kill everything inside you. You only REALLY fail when you either stop trying, or you cease trying to extract lessons from the times you do fail, correcting your course as you go. What matters is if you make progress towards your goal or not. You don't need to arrive. Whatever it is your goal is, it consists of many small steps, not one large step. Like, if you sit down to write a book, you can never do it. You can write a page, a sentence, a word. But a whole book? Can't be done. It's the same with getting fit, studying, or anything else. If you make progress towards your goal, however small, it is not failure. Your average means nothing. I tried to quit smoking at least 30 times before I succeeded. Haven't smoked for many years now. On average, I only succeeded once in 30 tries. That does not mean I failed, because it's only the end result that matters.

Self discipline is not the same as willpower. Willpower is the drive to fulfil your current wishes. At the moment you make a decision, will power is what gets you whatever you decided on. But will power is a finite resource, and relying on it will have you fail. Once a craving or a habit shows its ugly face, will power will recognise your new need, your new craving, and will work towards getting it to you. It will create arguments for you (just one more cupcake), it will empower you (you're already pretty fit, no need to go for a run today when it's raining), it will embolden you (fuck society for demanding that I clean my apartment. I'm taking this day off and fuck anyone who gets in my way).

Self discipline is obedience before a doctrine. It's treating an event as inevitable, a force of nature, an act of god. Whether it's a soldier being submissive before the rules of his superiors, a pious man submissive before the demands of his faith, discipline is obedience before a rule set which you cannot disobey. It is cessation of contrary thought and submission before whatever goal is set.

I'm not going to give you any life advice. Because I'm dumb and have made poor decions my entire life.
However,
I will leave you with a warning. Women are fertile at around 18 to 28. That being an average range.
During that time, women will do whatever they want or can to get pregnant. They dont care about YOU in anyway. And nothing you do or say will change the fact she's going to have your child. That desire to breed, will override all logic and reason.
So unless you are prepared to spend 18 years paying child support. Dont have sex then. Until you are financially secure enough to afford a child. (Which is beyond financial reason to begin with.)
The only exception is having been married for a few years to the same women in a stable relationship.

social retard,or bitter and damaged

Deleted doesn’t mean gone

Being paranoid will make you think you know everything or that you see hidden truth,but in reality you're just an isolated faggot that is going off on the deep end

>I was taught that either you do something right, or you don't do it at all. Took a good 25 years to figure out that that is false advice.

This. Let me guess - this advice was given by someone who, after finishing school and job education, stopped to learn anything new, stopped any self-improvement, and just continued to do the same braindead things he did then, until he will fall into his grave.

Taken with a grain of salt, this is good advice for most professions. When you don't know how to do something right, you should research and find out, before wasting money and resources that aren't yours.

For your hobbies, your interests, your self-improvement, your private life... ignore this advice. Enjoy all the little successes, they will all add up in the end to something great.

Nailed it. Was told to me by shit people who settled for jobs that require nothing but having a body to do manual labour. I am not shitting on manual labour, but they're doing it because they were convinced that either they had to go to school and get top grades to get anything different than what they got. And if they couldn't be the best at something, it wasn't worth doing it. Bitter small men with small dreams and small solutions, living small lives with small dreams. I did too, worked retail and thought I wasn't good for anything else. Then realised it was bullshit. Went back to school. I dropped out early (like 15) so I have had a ton of work to do. And I do not get top grades. But I get enough that I can get to choose what to do with my life. Only wish I had realised sooner.

That's really good to read.
All the best to you Cred Forumsro

(Unless you can combine the two)

The Bible says 'Thou shall't not make a graven image of the Lord thy God'
How do you reconcile that with physical depictions of Jesus?

Do you have depictions of Jesus in Orthodox Christianity?
If so how is this reconciled?

Found the virgin.
You'll learn.

top tip

This is excellent advice. I also find that those people who constantly feel the urge to give you advice are the last people you should take it from.

Here's another tip OP:

If you ever hear someone go "all [group of people] are [trait, opinion, etc] then you can pretty much stop listening. Unless of course it's some a priori shit like "no married men are bachelors". There's 7 billion people on earth, the chances of any group of those people all sharing the exact same traits, opinions or what have you is practically zero. There's always plenty of exceptions.

Before you stick in crazy, make sure she’s taking birthcontrol. If not, make sure you know her financial background before getting the bitch pregnant and divorce later on.

Humans are faggots

People who are emotional, overly dramatic, angered or frustrated easily are toxic to everyone around them. Choose the people who you want to keep in your life, let the others pass by.

Organized jewry is pure evil
Blacks in general are not people, same goes for pretty much anyone who's not white
Females are stupid and incapable of honesty, rationality, logic, or free thought/expression and will conform to whatever they're shown is popular through media, education, and entertainment
No one cares about males

Oh you're such a victim! Poor you!

>life lesson that you learned the hard way?
Liquor isn't really much lower cal than beer.

Attached: Winfield_Scott_by_Fredricks,_1862.jpg (1070x1535, 1004K)

yea the average person smoking a packs of cigaretts, drinking beer and buying lotto tickets, that money alone in a year combined whit a healthy nonaddicted mind&body = win

Attached: crybaby.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists_in_the_20th_century

Not him, but,,,
A lot of people don't have a 401k at work.
But yeah, get an IRA, etc.
Two possible downsides....
1) The economy's been growing steadily for ten years now. Check out the deficit for that time period. At first, it was jacked way up because the bailout was supposed to stimulate the economy, and I guess it did. Then it was reduced in Obama's second term. But now it's jacked back up, and it's just barely keeping the same growth we've seen for the last decade.
Seems like we might be headed for a big crash.
If so, your 401k is about to take a big hit.
2) Speaking of big hits, you could get hit by a bus tomorrow, so yolo, I guess?

Attached: 1457120122766.jpg (749x512, 41K)

lol when did 4chinz turn into plebbit?

If there is a God, it it views us from the void with indifference.

If you're going to chug nutmeg to trip, measure it correctly.

>If you're going to chug nutmeg to trip, measure it correctly.
OK, there's a huge dust/lung issue there .
Any way to freebase?
asking for a friend

i wasnt the 401k guy, but i only wanted to say, always ever i heard someone talking about "have no money, cant invest" it was mostly these steriotyp person drinking beer in pubs, smoking, kind of wasting 200-400 or even more $ on unhealthy lifestyle and complaining about having no money all day long

This is only one single log joke that was remotely funny. Thanks.

Just imagine, you can write 1000 books but it takes 1 to get written in history.

Dumb posts get shat on, this isn't fucking new to Cred Forums.

>Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?
Women make your life more difficult in every possible way. But if you don't deal with it you don't get pussy. And if you don't get pussy then you're doing something wrong. Fuck this gay Earth is what I've learned the hard way.

Interestingly, I see women quit their jobs all the time without really trying hard to get a new one and they promptly find another and better paid one - without having any other special talent except for being women. And if they are too stupid, they get help. When I was looking for a job, I was refused help - "LOL, good luck with that but we have to think of women first."

And now people always say I have such an easy job and don't have to work hard or much being an general IT guy. It looks easy and I don't give two shits because I'm also underpaid as fuck and why should I give more than I'm required to when the pay doesn't reflect it.

>wasting 200-400 or even more $ on unhealthy lifestyle
I get it.
And I do it.
I'm putting away 1500 a month, plus some matching funds from my employer.
I just worry I'll feel cucked when the economy collapses, society falls into a Mad-Max style dystopia, people trade their children for one more hot meal, and I'm out of weed and liquor, because I did the "right" thing.

serious: not serious

Attached: AmericaUnderTrump.jpg (700x467, 88K)

Don't waste your time with videogames, unlike other media you just don't give a shit anymore.

Never trust people. Oh and don't take acid when u wanna kill yourself

>movies are better than vidya

Go check out the superbowl movie trailers.
Except for "invisible man", every last one of them is a sequel of a sequel, hollywood desperately wringing one last drop of blood out of a horse they've beaten to death.
Honestly, I'd rather go back and re-play GTA 4.
Not GTA V, fucking GTA 4.

>don't take acid when u wanna kill yourself
You're still here, aren't you bitch?
Acid rules, life rules, go eat some pussy you fucking pussy.

Attached: EB.jpg (800x1007, 88K)

I was thinking more of music and books. You can always rewatch a classic movie and be done with it in 2 hours. I don't know how I spent so much time playing videogames. At least some guys got married I guess. I have fond memories of some old games, but thats that, replaying them seems like a chore.

Maybe its just the way I feel right now.

Use lube when a tranny is fucking you

>At least some guys got married I guess.
Oh God, I went that route.
And I guess it's great for most people that do.
sigh...
In keeping with the theme of the thread: "life lesson that you learned the hard way?"
DON'T EVER BECOME SOMEBODY'S 4TH SPOUSE.

carry on...

Attached: 1445141435046.jpg (790x1053, 98K)

Don’t ever take her for granted. Do anything you can to keep her. Life will never be as good as with her.
When will this feeling ever go away Cred Forums? I still feel the same after months.

>Do anything you can to keep her.

You think this is true? I feel like everything I did to keep her just pushed her away and made her lose respect for me. I'm sure I'd be at least getting sex had I not acted that way. Don't worry it gets better I'm just suffering for someone else now.

You mean before or after the break up? Were still in contact, id take any advice I can get.

always appreciate what you’re given.

Never rub another mans rhubarb.

I noticed when things were getting a little cold, we were dating. So I guess before and after. She just started liking someone else, who didn't correspond, I got some pity sex I guess? but then I started begging and crying literally. She tried contacting me years after but I didn't reply back, wish I did if anything just for the sex or to have someone to talk to.

I don't beg and cry these days, I'm less clingy but still not enough.

Just let it cool down and try not to care, she might get to you when she feels lonely or starved from sex. Just don't expect it and move on.

I know what you mean, but every time we talk I kinda loose my senses and do anything for her, not literal begging but clingy as hell. I don’t wanna push her away further but I cant controll it when I’m with her.

that you can point out the flaws in a system to everyone, and from the top to the bottom, people will defend that system because they're afraid of change. Even to the point that any change would actually benefit them...they're too scared to try new things.

Thanks for the advice. Sex isn’t the most important though, its the love I miss most by far.

All women are whores

People are not nice, or honorable. Be on the lookout for scamming at all times.

Ha! That’s a good one!

I know, I remember getting anxiety attacks before I knew what it was, couldn't breath and I had to get to her (she lived like 45 mins away) it was pretty bad and these days for sure she would've contact the authorities. Her mom was pretty chill and understanding, dad was out of the picture.

>I kinda loose my senses and do anything for her

I did her fucking project while she was abroad fucking a 6' tall jamaican. Pretty fucking pathetic.

I've never really felt that bad again, you get over it.

Man... I feel like you're giving shit advice on women right now. I mean, not all women are alike and that's important to remember. But being your own person is really important. If you make 100% of the world about her, she won't have room to do anything at all. You'll kill her. Like watering a plant too much. Give her space. Give yourself space. Do not do "anything to keep her." Know who you are, and don't negotiate with that. If you sell out who you are, you will just start resenting her for making you into something you're not, and no one will come out happy from that. You have to have your own life, and her life can run alongside yours. But if your life and her life is the same life, then you two must compete for space, and it won't work. Not even if you're married.

Pain goes away. For some it takes months, others years. But it does subside, and the quicker you allow yourself to express that pain, the quicker you will get over it.

>People are not nice, or honorable.

I've never gon out of my way to hurt or take advantage of people, feel like everybody else does.

Don't hate. Let go of hate if you can. Hate is pointless. It's like drinking poison, and expecting the other person to die.

Cognito Ergo Sum

Thans man. I sure hope so. Cant see it happening yet though.

How long were you together with her?

feminism is cancer

I guess you’re right. But what if doing anything I can to be with her is who I am? I’m 31 now, in love with her since I was 16. Cant even really remember who I was before her. I did not expect not being with her at any point in my life.

Over 2 years, but we knew and were friends for 5. Were our first everything. She was moving away that third year, I feel like were I've been in her shoes I'd just lied about loving her to not make her suffer, she still liked me because we would keep having sex.

Women can be fucking cruel.

Doing burglaries and getting caught, do 4 years. Lots of blacks muslims other ethnics like gays and trannies. Prison was very boring for 4 years.

All of the truly fine, great women married divorce court judges.

A good man will never listen standing. Knock him down.

You do the same as you do when you fuck up a build in a game. You start over. Figure out who you are, what you like. What you enjoy doing that she wasn't involved with. And if you find nothing, then it's carte blanche for you. But you have to be you, if all you are is her, then she can't be who she is. I understand that it's difficult. Gods know what I would do without my wife. But she wasn't the first, and if she leaves or dies, she won't be the last. Right now, you are investing energy into something that doesn't exist. Whatever future you thought you were going to have, isn't going to be. You have to remake it. And with all likelihood, you will have to remake it several times more in your life.

Don't start something you know you might get hooked on.

Can't stop drinking sodas, I'm glad I never started smoking and I'll never touch coke.

But how can I expect her to lie for the rest of her life? I can accept me suffering if she’ll be happier in the long run. It fucking hurts but it would even hurt more if she wasn’t happy.

+1

No no bro, your case is different. I'm telling you to move on.

I think the best you can expect is memories and a nice friendship. Maybe just not now, let it cool down and move on. You can and you have to.

I'm experiencing something similar again right now, it sucks.

Like you are a cukhold or worst.

Attached: DimjRPbWkAAkWNy.jpg (1199x1200, 171K)

I can’t remake it. I will never be young and in love again. I will never grow up with someone again. It will never be the same. I’m sure I will find another girl someday but it wont be her, and it will never be the same. Id do anything to get her back, as long as it takes.

Thanks for the advice and listening to me. I don’t really talk about this with friends or family.

Good luck with you’re own situation man. I hope to never experience this pain again, cant immagine going through it twice. Ive had girlfriends before, but that was different. this was the love of my life.

Similar feels user
It'll get better

Attached: 1301790359001.png (976x548, 49K)

No, it won't be the same. It will never be the same. It can't be the same, and it shouldn't be the same. How it was, was what screwed it up, remember? The way it was, was what ultimately made it not work. You don't redo the same build, you make a new one. You cannot recreate what you had, you have to create something different. It will be hard, especially if you were together for a long time. But it is not impossible. Understand that you not knowing how to create it anew does not mean it's not possible. Like exploring, you cannot know what lies ahead before you've arrived. If you did, it wouldn't be exploration. The old home is burned down, it's gone. The most important thing you can do right now is to allow yourself to be a human being. Allow yourself to cry, allow yourself to watch the movies you watched, go the places you went, read the books you read, or whatever else you did together. Fleeing will not solve it. Meeting it will. At the same time, you cannot live in the past. Don't ruminate. Don't get trapped into thinking you could have "done something" to keep her. you have to understand that that is false. In order to keep her, you would have to have knowledge you didn't have, lived a life you didn't live, be someone you're not. All of those things are impossible. You are you, and that's enough. No, you won't get her back, and if you do get her back, it will break again. For the same reasons it broke the last time.

Accept that you have a great memory of your time together, and seek new memories elsewhere. The past is not a country you can visit.

it's often easier to make an autist understand something than someone who is willingly ignorant

Thanks bro. Sometimes it feels like no one can understand how I feel. Thanks for letting me know I’m not alone.

You can't see it now but you can. Maybe I was lucky she moved out of the continent, guess I had no choice but to move on.

Don't lick live power lines.

Current music, videogames and movies DO suck. Don't let them tell you otherwise.

I am trying to do that, but even after months I cant stand doing the things I like. My hobbies, the books I read, series I watch, games I play, museums I go to, all of those things are things we should be doing together. None of it feels the same. I know you are right, but I simply don’t feel it. I’ve lost wait and stopped some of my bad habbits. I tell myself it’s for me, but deep down I know even my self improvement is for her.

I still see her about twice a month and we test eachother every day, call every couple of days. I feel like i don’t want to move on.

If you would like the benefit of experience. Or maybe not.

The decision to commit to a relationship is the same as determining what car to buy. Nearly all can get you there. The difference is cost. Options can price out of your range.

The relationship will become a power struggle, Novices will be unable to see this. That sweet thing is never going to stop. Ever. When in retreat, it will feel like a valuable match. They will resist any attempt at logic. The only power they have is the power you GIVE them. Their goal, evidently, is to drive you crazy until you give in. I was never successful. I did perfect ending it.
I have had enough, I only remember details of maybe a dozen.

HTH, good luck-

Do women even suffer as much as guys because of relationships?

They move on quicker. Probably availability, don't know. Most require validation.

Most will choose power over good/great sex. most can always find sex.

That's fine. A several year long relationship isn't just done with in a couple of months. Don't compare to other people. I know a dude who had a 2 year relationship when he was 15-17, and didn't get over her until he was well into his twenties. Myself got over a 4 year long relationship in 2 weeks. That does not mean either of us is better, it only means we're different people. Let it take the time it needs to take. Things heal in the pace they heal. The important thing for you right now is to do things that relieve you of stress hormones. If you can't cry them out, then sweat them out. Google what science tells us make people happy, and try to follow their advice. It's not magic, and it might take a long time to get over this. But it will be done. Some people say human beings are good at adapting. But that's the wrong framing. Human beings are incapable of avoiding adapting. We just can't do it. We become what we surround ourselves with. You will adapt, you cannot not adapt.

But back to your grief - because that's what I think this is. You expected a certain future, and now you seem to have no future at all. The horror and beauty of reality is that the future will come regardless of your plans. You won't get the future you wanted. But what do you do when you don't get what you want? What do you do when the dinner plans you made are cancelled? You still make dinner. Not the dinner you were going to have, but it's still dinner. There's no way around this user. You have to be patient. You have to wait. The immense pain will become more like a tender throbbing, then a dead numbness, then you will start turning it around. In that order.

never clean your fingernails with a steak knife.

You're on your own ultimately. The word ultimately is important there, sure, there are for most of us someone to help or talk to, family, but when it really comes down to it, for anything to get done in your life, you have to do it.
You can't rely on others forever, or blame others or circumstances beyond your control.

it's OK to stick it into crazy; just keep it out of stupid.

It’s been months, and I don’t see the spin going away anytime soon, but I know you’re right.

I’ve mostly been looking at ways to improve myself, healthier food, no more alcohol, no smoking, , more excersise, but I will try that. I’ll look online at what is proven to make us happy.

Sometimes I feel like I don’t want to get over her though. Getting over her feels like loosing my chance at ever coming back together. I know I can’t accept that but we wouldn’t be the first couple getting back together, even if there is just a small chance I would wait years, maybe the rest of my life.

Again thanks for hearing me out bro, really appreciate it.

NP. Pay it forward, that's all I ask. At some point in your life, someone's going to need someone to listen to them. And when that happens, I know you will be there for them, listening, giving whatever advice you have.

I had a GF like that once. I was much younger than I am now, probably in my thirties. I'd die for her. I thought I would, anyway. When shit hit the fan, I thought I'd die. I couldn't breathe when we finally broke up. For the longest time, my existence was just hobbling from home to work and back. I wanted nothing, cared about nothing, saw no future, no hope. I didn't even want to die. I just wanted to go home and think about what we could have had, what we could have done. How different it would be if I was a better man, or she didn't feel the way she did. And like an idiot, I kept contact with her. Thinking that if I just maintained contact, she'd come around somehow. But she never did, it only prolonged my suffering. And hers too. I know she didn't hate me, she just didn't love me back. And it tore her up that everything I was, was wrapped up in the life we had had. She didn't want to abandon me, but nor could she stay with me. I should have cut contact. Not forever, just so I could heal. Move on. Ultimately, I didn't cut contact, and she moved on to some bloke, and I hurt even more. She cut contact, and today we're barely acquaintances on FB. We were best friends, in addition to lovers, before that. I should have cut it off. Instead I let it fester.

So I think I know what you're going through. And you can't save it. You can't redo it. You can't mend it or make it better. Whatever you had, is now a painful memory. If you let it, it will become a fond memory. Keep badgering it, and it will become as broken as the relationship became.

Aldous Huxley is the shit. good pic lol

>Women can be fucking cruel
It makes them cum harder

Realist facts right here. ex use to always bother me for a cig or joint

I will pay it forward someday, you can be sure of that.

Your comment actually made me cry, you are describing the exact situation I’m going through. As much as I want to I can’t cut contact though. It feels like it’s all I have. Your Words exactly, I don’t want to die but I don’t feel like living either. It’s just work, eat, sleep, repeat. The only thing that keeps me going is texts from her, I can barely start the day without a goodmorning from her. I think you’re right but I just cant, and I’m afraid this will ruin it in the long run.

That's what's going to be difficult here. But you have to. She will understand. If you tell her it just hurts too much, you can't stop loving her, and you have to stop having contact with her. Just for a while, so you can heal. It will smart like hell user. I promise you it hurt like nothing you have known. But you need to trust me when I say that while your every instinct will tell you not to do it, you have to disobey them. You have to trust you head, not your heart. The heart does what it does and it doesn't pay attention to reality. It will drag you down to the bottom of hell if you let it. It will kill to keep what it has. So relinquish its control. Accept the pain. Do it when you have time off so you can take the full blast head on. You will grow from it. Not right away, the first days it will be shittier than anything you've ever done. But you will come out of this stronger, and wiser. Only if you disobey your instincts, if you oppose your fear. Lingering on will make you nothing but a ghost, it will hurt you more in the long run, and here's the the second most important part:

It will hurt her even more if you don't face your fears. Slowly, it will kill whatever affection she has left for you. It will make her bitter, and it will make her resent you. That's at least how these things usually goes. It's how it went for me. If you feel you'd do anything for her, then this is it. This is that "anything." More importantly, this is your everything. You will survive this user. But you have to free the both of you from the carcass of your former relationship. As long as the both of you are trapped in this "has contact but not the right kind" you will never heal properly. Every phone call, every message, rips up the wound and infects it all over again. And again, and again. Save yourself, and save her. Face it down.

>The only thing that keeps me going is texts from her, I can barely start the day without a goodmorning from her. I think you’re right but I just cant, and I’m afraid this will ruin it in the long run

Shes kind, but don't expect her to do that forever. Move on.

I do get what you are saying, but I will need some time to let this sink in. If I’m going to do this I will need some time of for sure, I know I wouldn’t be able to show up at work when that is going on in my life.

Do you think there is a chance of ever getting back together after cutting of contact? And if you don’t think it can be as partners, do you think we can ever be (best) friends again?

Based user

I don't know. Can't know, actually. I don't know either of you, personally. I know of no examples where two got back together and it worked out. Not a single example. But I have read about them, they are possible. Then again, it's also possible to win the lottery, so I cannot intelligently predict if it would work for you. My guess is no. The reasons why it didn't work the first time around, will remains the second time around. You will be you, and she will be she.

As for friends, it's certainly possible if both are willing AND (more importantly), both are over their issues. An ex of mine is a close friend with some dude she lived together with before we met. I have never managed to remain close friends with any ex, but that is not because they didn't want to. It's because I recognise that I am weak, and I will always have some semblance of feelings remaining. It would be unfair to them and me, to keep contact. But is it possible? Yes.

Relationships are like clothes user. It's fine to have some and wear them and be proud of them. But if you start digging up buried clothes from the trashbin to wear them, you need to stop. There's no necromancy for relationships.

I don't want to abandon you with this, but I have to go. I have responsibilities RL which must be attended to. I do wish you good luck user, and I do think you will survive this. Be brave user, face the pain. Both you and her deserve it.

that the damage that republicans have done to this country since dubya is probably irreparable, that trump took the probably out of it, and that i need to make enough cash to get the fuck out of here.

dont be so naive, equality and fairness is a lie.

You are not abandoning me. Talking to you has been one of the most refreshing things I have done in months.

Thanks for taking the time for helping a stranger. I will try to live up to your advice, although I’m not sure if I’m strong enough for that yet. If we cant be partners I hope we can be friends. I was friends with her before the relationship so I hope the end of the relationship doesn’t mean the end of the friendship, but I see how cutting of contact can help with that.

I wish you the best with the rest of you’re life, you’re an awesome person. Thank you.

Don't put your penis in the garbage disposal.

That life can hit you like a train sometimes, and it might happen to you. Just be aware of that - i.e, cherish what you have. Because when shit gets bad it can all go away.

Always pull out after you have pushed in.

Maybe true... But, don't you guys care a bit too much about women?

Let them be as they want or can be.

Attached: 1581101627605.jpg (493x837, 230K)