Best place to meet girls that isn’t the bar or a nightclub?

Best place to meet girls that isn’t the bar or a nightclub?

Attached: D7E69C6A-C7AA-4D49-B698-6049C2A76036.jpg (1024x906, 138K)

mall

Deadass? Where? In a store?

Church

Depends, do you want to get laid or do you want a long ass relationship my guy?

Tried it. Only old married women.

Relationship. (Maybe a quick slam if that’s what she wants)

Ohh. You didn't specify.

Abortion clinic. They make poor choices and put out.

Well, if that's the case, gamming competitions, coffeeshops, art galleries, skating sites, any placeinvolving sports, just be careful not to hit any lesbian girls, lol. Libraries, beauty salons, like just pass by , don't get a pedi or a mani, they will think you are gay...yes, pass by boutiques and don't be creepy, just chill. If any girl says no, it's not the end of the world, let it go and wait for the next. Be nice, don't force things and you will find someone.

sports and interest clubs or academia
->shared interest
->shared environment
go from there. dont shit where u eat. spread ur game.

dclxvi

Attached: Lyra Fae.jpg (1440x2560, 222K)

Family reunions

This is it. You’re the man. Great spots. I might hit the ice rink - shit sounds fun regardless.

Attached: FDA32CCB-1A45-4E0B-A7AB-F673D2E9D45B.jpg (480x644, 71K)

Barnes & Noble. Easy as fuck.
>Mid-20s women who already fantasize about chance encounters that lead to a fling/ romance.

what is this the 90's? lol

I mean it sounds like a good idea, but it’s gonna feel like a waste time because I don’t like to buy books. Library all the way.

rofl, oh, well. They are right, you have to go to places where you really find someone to connect with that person. And pardon my fuck, I mean, I am a woman and I played soccer, what's the deal?Not all athlete girls are lesbians you know? and you could find a nice girl there. But whatever you like, surfing, idk whatever interest yo can share with the girl you can love.

When you can talk to her for hours, ding ding ding! You found a gf.

Mmm I’m not a huge sports person. I play on occasion for hobby. Anyways appreciate the response. Bad time to ask for tits?

down syndrome schizophrenic psychosis retard + sage

murder all usa

dclxvi

Yes, sorry I am depressed. But yeah, you can look up at art supplies, make up, and you can pretend to look formething for your sister and ask them for suggestions, the same at clothing stores.

Just don't be too fake or they will notice. Be natural.

mm, where else? Art shows, music concerts, raves (avoid drugs), mm, places where girls buy supplies to do things for decoration XD.

abortion clinic is good