Please tell me why incest is bad, I'm in an heated argument but i keep running out of things to say

Please tell me why incest is bad, I'm in an heated argument but i keep running out of things to say

Attached: images (5).jpg (239x211, 7K)

You don't have a decent argument because there isn't one

It you're losing an argument where you're the one saying incest is bad then you probably are a product of incest yourself

It’s kinda like eating shit. Sure maybe it’s not “wrong” in any objective sense, but it ought to be revolting to any normal person.

Imagine being so retarded you get in an argument with someone that has brother cousins

because

Attached: der.jpg (182x268, 8K)

It's not really. If both people are consenting and mature enough to handle it mentally. Only when it comes to reproducing do you begin to run into problems. Incest is only the sexual relations, not procreation.

This.
It's genetically programmed into you to NOT inbreed.

Kekd

you cant argue why incest is bad other than if its a parent or an older sibling and an older one or if they make a baby. its literally impossible, just give up

The results of procreation are also grossly over exaggerated. Unironically over simplified each new generation will be drawing from the same gene pool which will lead to both qualities and flaws being amplified. The increased risk of having something downsey is minimal and the mutant freaks dont often show up until the 3rd generation. Even then they largely just fail and self abort.

Brilliant

Actually studies conducted where siblings separated at birth are introduced to each other later in life resulted in the large majority having sexual relations whether they were aware they were meeting their sibling or not.

Avoiding incest is a taught behavior. Not an innate one.

Source

Arguments are;

1. Not everyone has safe sex, Those who do are still at risk of pregnancy
2. Not every woman is going to abort her unborn child.
3. It can normalize incest, and increase the risk of younglings having sex as a result
4. It can severely limit the gene pool, causing generations of incapable or worse people.
5. Consent is for those 18 years or older, young children could easily be raped by their elders or worse.

Eating shit will kill you
Cumming inside your Mom will not

hey! leave iggy azalea out of this!

Here's an almost guarantee op, same thing with any woman over 35 that thinks she's just "going to spit out healthy kids after grad school"

Look at some middle eastern groups, its why IQ in some tribes is so fucking low, they don't marry any further away than 2nd cousins.

As an Arab and a Middle easterner myself, Cousin fucking is as taboo as spitting on the quran.

Itll just cause mutated offspring with a warped view on the family unit

Jew detected
Jews blame incest for the white mentally challenged
It's a false narrative
It is legal for the handicapped to have children even if there is a 100% chance the child will be born disabled
The chances of a child being born disabled because of incest is actually low.

"Typical inbreeding coefficient percentages are as follows, assuming no previous inbreeding between any parents:
Father/daughter, mother/son or brother/sister 25%
Grandfather/granddaughter or grandmother/grandson 12.5%
Half-brother/half-sister 12.5%
Uncle/niece or aunt/nephew 12.5%
Great-grandfather/great-granddaughter or great-grandmother/great-grandson 6.25%
Half-uncle/niece or half-aunt/nephew 6.25%
First cousins 6.25%
First cousins once removed or half-first cousins 3.125%
Second cousins or first cousins twice removed 1.5625%
Second cousins once removed or half-second cousins 0.78125%
Third cousins or second cousins twice removed 0.390625 %
Third cousins once removed or half-third cousins 0.195 %"

Yet it is illegal for you to even have sex with a condom?
This is anti white propaganda.
Indians are the most inbred people on the planet, yet whites are always the target of incest jokes.
Whenever a Jew is making fun of inbreeding they portray the image of a hillbilly in a trailer
Jews are very inbred themselves

Consent is 16 in Canada
14 in Mexico
13 in Japan
9 in India

Typical inbreeding coefficient percentages are as follows, assuming no previous inbreeding between any parents:
Father/daughter, mother/son or brother/sister 25%
Grandfather/granddaughter or grandmother/grandson 12.5%
Half-brother/half-sister 12.5%
Uncle/niece or aunt/nephew 12.5%
Great-grandfather/great-granddaughter or great-grandmother/great-grandson 6.25%
Half-uncle/niece or half-aunt/nephew 6.25%
First cousins 6.25%
First cousins once removed or half-first cousins 3.125%
Second cousins or first cousins twice removed 1.5625%
Second cousins once removed or half-second cousins 0.78125%
Third cousins or second cousins twice removed 0.390625 %
Third cousins once removed or half-third cousins 0.195 %

It’s bad when you spawn offspring, but otherwise go ahead

>Canada
>Mexico
>Japan
>India

all of which are degenerate countries, except maybe India.

Second cousins is legal

>Indians are the most inbred people on the planet

hey! Got the sauce bud?

Italy is 14

Nevermind, it's Brazil that's No. 1

"Inbreeding levels in different countries. Data on inbreeding in several contemporary human populations are compared, showing the highest local rates of inbreeding to be in Brazil, Japan, India, and Israel"

Nice, Jews are sister fuckers.

1. & 2. it's not fair to discriminate against the majority for the indiscretions of a few idiots
3. there's nothing wrong with children having sex
4. exaggerated claim. multiple generations of inbreeding are required before deleterious effects begin to manifest.
5. hyperbole. most adult child sex is not of the rapey kind

>incest is bad
Why bad? Just a personal preference, I would say. Some people find it hard to bang a sister/cousin, because they have grew up together and never thought about them in this way. Just a classical case of being "traditional", I am not judging though.

My cousin is hot, model type, long legs, perfect body, beautiful face and so on. Constantly catching jealous eyes on me when walking nearby. Strangely, I have never thought that she is sexually attractive. I mean, would get laid with her if she asked, but sitting near on a couch/hugging or casually chatting does not raise my dick, as it does with other girls.

False, it's 18 since 1980