Someone explain what 12-D chess move this is

Someone explain what 12-D chess move this is.

Attached: EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3.jpg (2048x1152, 158K)

kys reddit fag

That's the
>I try very hard not to look fat, bald and pale. And I'm very good at it. I'm excellent at it. The best. Tremendous.

So you don't mind that he's so completely obsessed with appearances that he wears makeup, but doesn't have the brainpower to understand how makeup works? He's a dick and so are you.

how do you know this is from reddit unless you too are a massive faggot?

>inb4 im a faggot

>pwease don't post pics on image boawd
>aoc is tho ugly
>waaaaah

The fake news media faked the photo. I'm the best looking president ever, maybe the best looking human ever, and my hair, I've heard lots of people say about my hair, "sir, you've got the best hair," and I know, because I've heard, with the news, which nobody listens to, the fake news, has a crazy idea that I said my hair, which is amazing, by the way, definitely better than Obama's hair, his hair was a disaster, just like Iowa's caucus is, thanks to cheaters who get bad ratings on TV..."

He's preparing to transition into his new identity as a women, so that he can permanently take the title of first female president away from Hillary. When the libs try and fail to make fun of him they'll show themselves as the real racists and when the evangelicals welcome him with open arms they'll secure the lgtbbq vote as well as the black, Latino, and
Asian voters. Trump wins next 69 elections deal with it libtards

Attached: Fagflag.jpg (900x900, 90K)

You're not wrong.

Attached: hall-of-presidents_full_31875-2.jpg (1280x719, 97K)

That was tremendous. Huge, huge. The best ever.

It's just these new energy efficient bulbs that MAKE him LOOK orange, trump SAID so!

>666

FAKE NEWS IT WAS OUTSIDE SO ITS THE SUN THAT MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE THAT

Is orangeface a thing?

Well you know the thing thing is this sounds just like him, sounds just like him. A lot of people are talking about it.

>00

I can't understand how there are still people who don't see his patterns of behavior, or don't think his "off-the-cuff" speech follows a very specific formula, complete with obvious word choices and constant self-aggrandizement.

I know. It’s like he doesn’t know how to speak anymore.

Late stage syphilis. That aside, his speech patterns are predictable as fuck, and I don't get how his fans either don't see it or consciously ignore it.

I don’t think care if they do see it.

Sunk cost. If they do see it, they'd have to upend their entire self-image to back out now.

Or maybe he speaks that way so his supporters can understand. Most of them never finished high school.

Draw attention towards superficial flaws and away from the rest of the fuckery.

Bait to make opponents look petty, while at the same time getting free brand saturation.

Definitely 'not': blinded to an obvious presentation flaw by delusional levels of narcissism.

Attached: orangeonoff.gif (612x576, 263K)

It's the "We want the Italian electorate" move.

The demon's skin-suit is falling apart. It may need to infest a new host soon.

Go home, Shareblue. You're drunk.

Attached: _92345499_12a9269f-e10c-41ca-9ac0-f9c5f7482fe3.jpg (624x351, 33K)

Someone just learned of his acquittal.

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 31K)

is that Mrs. Doubtfire?

just a shitty paint job. government workers can never do their job correctly

He's trying to look like an asshole, so people will feel sorry for him

Attached: Dump.png (592x442, 360K)