Have you had any nightmares, scary dreams, recently? What were they like to experience?

Have you had any nightmares, scary dreams, recently? What were they like to experience?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5W_wkfYaWs

Attached: 152732845821.png (888x768, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fZGvUdOt3f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Recurring "nightmare" I've had for the last couple of years is waking up wherever I currently am irl, but everywhere I go is completely devoid of any people. Isn't that bad at first, but a couple of times the dreams would go on for days or weeks then it stops being enjoyable very quickly.

I have a recurring nightmare...well, it's a waking nightmare, actually, that I will end up like these pussies.

Attached: 9e69e4edabb38674d103891aa41dede1.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

last night I dreamed that i saw a movie. in the movie a psycho had a dead body and he amputaded the legs, arms and the head, and he put the arms where the legs should be and the legs where the arms should be. He laughed very much and thought he was an artist.

i felt uncomfortable and i was alone. in the dream i tried to sleep to forget the dream, and when i fell asleep in the dream i woke up in this reality.

still feeling wierd by that dream

Attached: 1575741251368.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

is that nev from catfish?

I'm sorry to hear that sounds awful

Thanks. I quit eating carbs and soy products and that helped. My doctor said for me to eat nothing but vegetables and meat, and suggested I start watching UFC and lifting.

I have several. Worst one started like an ordinary nightmare. Was a soldier in the dream, out on some expedition or whatever. Probably some movie or something bleeding into the dreams. Anyway, in the dream there were demons or whatever we were supposed to shoot down. So we do and it's a bit scary but nothing you wake up from. Then suddenly, I turn around, and there's this not really large demon standing there looking at me. It doesn't seem all growling and demon-y like the rest. Then it grabs me by the neck, and lifts me, and I swear I'm choking and panicking. The other "soldiers" in the dream doesn't seem aware of what's happening, though they're not even an arms length away. I feel like the demon grabbing me is trying to kill me, it nows I'm not a figment of imagination like the other soldiers. I'm an actual person, and it wants me dead. I can hardly breathe at this point, then I remember that this is my dream, and I decide what's in it. Somehow, that realisation allows me to force the demon to give up, and put me down. I can breathe again. It looks around, like it's just another drone demon again, but I know it's aware that I escaped through bullshit dreaming. I wake up, and feel like I just managed to escape actual death.

Not the first time I've dreamt shit like that, and it wasn't the last either. It's weird, because I come from a largely non-religious country and demons and whatnot isn't a part of my world view. They're just fictional tropes to me, always have been.

my crush, a homo like me, was making out w some girl I havebt seen in ages but she's better than me in every way. I started crying cuz it's a dream and I have like, really hard feelings and they start laughing at me. Naturally, being the retard I am, I start having a panic attack. I wake up and still have a panic attack. Lmao.

I have aphantasia, I don't dream. I go to bed, everything goes black, I wake up

This thread is already great
Gj everyone

I already posted one, want more? I have tons of nightmares.

The other day I had one where I kept waking up (in the dream) to these little bugs crawling on me. I'd get up and brush them off me and then go back to bed. Then I "woke up" to a really big one crawling on my hand and that caused me to wake up for real. I'm not afraid of bugs or anything but that was kind of anxiety inducing.

I dream every night, sometimes several times a night. And a wide variety of dreams.

One "nightmare" was I was watching my son standing on a hangman's scaffold about to be hanged. I said I'd take his place so I got up there and felt the noose around my neck. Then I felt a dropping sensation (you know the feeling). I woke up and it took a minute to figure out it was a dream. My first thought was that I was dead.

Attached: capture.jpg (678x518, 35K)

Another one, also demons:

I'm dreaming that I'm in a strange place. It consists entirely out of chain link. The floor, the walls, the ceiling, everything is chain link. I can barely navigate since the outlines of doorways sort of float together with the background. I can see a man a bit further ahead. He's dressed in a white costume. He's slim, and his hair is combed back, greasy and sticking to his head. His face makes me feel like I'm looking at a weasel. He's got no facial hair, and I can't really make out his facial features. I don't know this man. I approach him, and he's watching through the chain links into another "room." In the room, my sister is being held captive, and some sort of contraption she's strapped to is torturing her. It's too grisly for me to look at, but she's still alive and screaming. The man tells me that they all have to pay for what they've done to me. Everyone must pay. I tell him she hasn't done anything against me, let her go. But he insists that she's done me wrong, and must be punished. They all must be punished. Then he gives me two daggers, linked together by a chain. I ask what they are, and he tells me they're a gift. I tell him I don't want it, and he replies that sure you do.

Then I'm suddenly in an office. I don't recognise it. There's a woman sitting at a desk, looks like a receptionist. She doesn't seem to notice I am holding daggers. I approach her to ask where the hell I am, and I trip and both daggers plunge into her chest, killing her instantly. A door opens, and a man rushes in. He sees the woman, and he asks me what the hell happened. I don't know what to answer him, but he doesn't seem to notice the two linked bloody daggers in my hands. He kneels down beside the body, and the daggers make me slit his throat. I try to drop them, but I can't. I wake up, wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. I am no incel wannabe murderer. Wtf is going on with my head?

Does that "look" have a name? I want to know with accuracy what I am indeed hating on.

These faggots need to burn.

maybe not a nightmare, but a nightmare for me
>be a dad (I am)
>my son is about 5
>dream I'm chasing him around my house
>can run room-to-room in a circle
>he's giggling as I chase him
>of course I can catch him but we're just having fun
>I reverse direction and run the the opposite direction to catch him coming around
>grab him up and hug him close to me
>he's laughing and squirming trying to get away but I'm holding him tight
>I'm telling him "don't leave, don't leave"
>wake up crying
>my son died 15 years ago

I wish I had that.

fuck. i thought it would end up with some pedoshit
damn user im so sorry for u :(

How can I become white like him?

youtube.com/watch?v=fZGvUdOt3f4