Ask a man hunting anything

Ask a man hunting anything.

Attached: IMG-20200208-WA0004.jpg (4608x2592, 1.62M)

Why are you beginning your activities as I finish mine? As a nocturnal nigga, the sun is rising, and I must go.

What's the capital city of Somalia?

what's the purpose of hunting. nature worked quite well for billions of years so why?
I'm not against it I just wanna know

Who is at home fucking your wife while you're out hunting?

isn't it mogadischu, even without being a hunter I know this. should I try to go hunting?

>assuming all animals dont hunt in one way or another

We are just the best at it. Hence why, with the right equipment, we sit firmly at the top of the food chain.

do you do it for recreation or get paid for it?

He does it for free.

ahh okay that's a reason but you missunderstood.
Somebody once told me it's to keep the number of a specific species low to protect fields from farmers

I dunno, maybe stay up?

Mogadishu.

She's in another stand hunting with me.

For fun and food.

You must have a small penis to own a gun l, be a racist, and vote trump, right?

If you say so user.

Have you ever shot a fish with that rifle and if you have, did you hit?

No. Never tried to shoot a fish.

Barrel in the pooper!?

Well why not?

I honestly don't know user. If I ever do you'll be first to know.

No you'll win, please stay at home

What gun is that?

Ruger M77 mk2

Noice. What do you usually hunt?

What are you going to make with the meat?

Hunting In a box ok retard. How about you actually learn to hunt and track. If you just Want to shoot stationary shit go to the range with a big Mac

you say you're hunting but it's obvious that you're just hiding in your shed because your wife is nagging old bitch that you can't stand anymore

OR someone would like 100lbs of meat in their freezer for the price of a bullet and a hunting license

What gun is that?

OK that's the very definition of hunting. Now explain why you think he's not hunting?

Ignore me. I read the thread but not very well kek

since you know nothing of hunting I suggest you research "hunting blind" it not only keeps you out of the cold wind but it also acts as hiding spot and works well keeping your scent out of the air

The fuck you hunting you need something like that? Bigfoot?

Literally just crawl in some mud gets rid of your scent you guys are such pussies

How does one hunt "anything"? Do you have no boundaries? Hamsters, people, cats, monkeys?

I jest user, there's a dozen blinds and stands within a half mile of my house. He does have a point though, getting away from the old lady isn't such a bad thing.

What caliber? You all act like the eye candy of owning a ruger M77 mk2 is all you need to say.

I spray myself with doe piss

Those are all fair game. I have to draw the line at doggo's though, that shit will get you sent straight to hell.

Fair enough. You bag your limit of hamsters. A fine 1911 for luck.

Attached: 1016-0045-660x440.jpg (660x440, 52K)

6.2mm

.....and what are you hunting with a caliber made for pussies who can`t handle the recoil of a .308

Ruger M77?

>.45ACP for hamster blasting
My first instinct said that's just a terrible idea but I'll never really know unless I try it.

Recoil doesn't put meat in the freezer.

...and shooting such a small caliber like that 6.2mm or otherwise known as a .243 does not mean you are going to kill what you are shooting at either. I know from experience the knock down power of that pussy gun is pathetic. You shoot a whitetail deer and watch it run 50 to 200 yards before it drops. A .308, or a 30.06 the deer does not take another step. If you want to shoot distance the .308 the 30.06 is good for 200 yards before it starts dropping off and at 250 it is dropping radically.

... but like, tanks and stealth bombers are still fair game to you? How about planets? Have you ever taken a shot at Venus?

>... but like, tanks and stealth bombers are still fair game to you? How about planets? Have you ever taken a shot at Venus?
I wouldn't shoot at a tank or a stealth bomber, I know when I'm outgunned. I also don't shoot randomly at the sky, so no.

Attached: 39219505_303.jpg (700x394, 69K)

This thread
manlets compensating for small penis`s while running around in the woods with guns and killing innocent animals.
You all should be ashamed of yourselves they sell meat at the grocery store if you feel the need to act like a barbarian and sink your teeth into red meat.

What's the dumbest thing you ever shot. Like, something you killed that was like "I used a gun on this because why?"

Better to see someone hunt their food than buy some mass produced supermarket shit. If you wanna get on that high horse go vegan faggot

>man hunting
Good luck, princess

Attached: 6973060.jpg (627x626, 28K)

>100lbs of meat.
>5 dollars per pound
>$500

How long did it take you to get that, user?
1 day? 2?.....
I make over that amount in a about 1.5 days doing what I love, not waking up at 3am to be in a tree by 5am, in the freezing cold and bored for hours.

It makes sense for me NOT to hunt financially.

Ok little dick manlet, you never heard of the local butcher, AKA meat market for local raised meats? You just use hunting innocent cute animals as an excuse to thump you chest and pronounce your alleged man hood, pussy.

It's so capitalists don't lose their precious money. That's all. They don't care about nature.

I can't honestly say I've ever shot anything particularly dumb. Targets? A deer crossing sign for lols? Is that what you're looking for? I hunt and I process the meat. I know where my meat comes from on an intimate level, I respect it and I enjoy it. You wouldn't be alive and here today if your own ancestors didn't do the same thing. You have a hunter in you as well user, you've just allowed the culture and media suppress it. Hunting is a naturally human thing to do, what's unnatural is your confusing it with some macho psychosis - but that's on (You) that's not the reality.

Dude I haven't hunted an animal in over 20 years, about as long as since I've eaten meat. If I ever eat it again you can be sure as shit it'll be a clean kill and I'll take it myself. I don't need to pay someone to my dirty work. I'm just saying if you wanna do it, you should do it on a small scale and I don't need a butcher to do it for me. Go harvest your shit on your own or do without. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford a vegan diet and lifestyle but I hold no grudges against someone hunting meat themselves. I do think that "paying a butcher" is a bit of a bitch move though. Props to OP for taking their family's welfare into their own hands. "Manlet".

Inagine being proud of killing and processing animals and not only not being paid for the work, paying for the privilege of being an embarassing hillbilly psychopath. What a fucking retard.

..and the other costs this guy did not associate with hunting
The cost of the gun you are using, between 400.00 and 1000.00 depending if it is new or used. The cost of a scope, depending on the quality between $70 and $500.00, a sling to carry that gun between $10 and $ 40. The cost of ammunition about $20 a box and up depending on the brand, type, and grain. The fees for your hunting license, in my state it will cost you between $50 and $100 depending what seasons you will be participating in such as archery, muzzleloader, small game permits, additional doe tags. Then you have the cost of hunting clothes, some keep it cheap and only wear the required fluorescent orange, other go all out and spend a fortune on hunting clothes,......and this is all before you step one foot out of your door to go on that hunting expedition and sit in your tree fort waiting for a deer to walk out so you can put meat on the table. After you kill said deer, now if you do not process the meat yourself you have additional cost to have some one else do it for you which typically runs between $55 and $200 depending on what you want from you kill, steaks, bologna, jerky, dried venison, sausage, and what not. The cost of hunting today is quite ridiculous even if you already own your gun of choice, a stock of ammunition, and all of your clothes to wear out in the field, and process you own game.

So if he did it in one day and loved it then you're a massive faggot?

Savage Axis 270?

Also I thought hunting season we well over with.

You should try being more subtle when trolling.
A vegan in a hunting thread defending hunting, on Cred Forums no less, top kek

Try not to get too upset, you'll understand one day when you grow up.

What the fuck are you on about? I'm not making some shit argument about hunting. I don't care if you hunt or not. I was just wondering if you ever shot something then thought to yourself "man that was unnecessary." Once, when I was a kid, I killed a frog and that has always bothered me. I did it out of curiosity what would happen and it was a fucking waste and I always regretted it. If you've never made mistakes, you either have an enviable memory, or a pitiful life.

Way to fail at a simple AMA thread. Guess you do shoot at stupid things after all. Good luck with the rest of the thread.

Ever go hunting for some dick in San Francisco's Castro District?

are you out hunting the jews or the niggers?

I find hunting gloriously meditative. Deep in the elements, in the silence of nature, witnessing as dark turns to light, hardly any sleep but for some reason wide wake, the crunch of snow as an animal enters your territory, the rush of adrenaline as your heart picks up, your hands want to shake but you make glacial movements as you bring your weapon to bear, steady, aim, breathe, the silence is shattered, a dash of crimson, your ears are ringing, which slowly fades back to silence, you settle, you let your heart come down, you follow the trail, you find the animal still warm, you honor the animal, and then prepare it as your ancestors did countless times before, the smell of blood in your nose and on your hands, the primal satisfaction, the careful preparation and patience having paid off, and a feast of exotic meat in your future. You clean it, butcher it, preserve it, and every single step of the meal that you make you had your hand in. You know exactly where it came from and how it was treated.

Obviously you are such a self absorbed fucking nut case you have no idea that every hunter shows some kind of empathy towards anything they kill, even if it ends up on their dinner table.

>Somebody once told me it's to keep the number of a specific species low to protect fields from farmers

There are more dear in America today than there were when the first settler from europe arrived

Deer are plentiful and good eatin'. It's the most ethical way to source your meat in existence.

lol someones pissy

I bet you cry about that frog while eating meat day in and day out from an animal that was abused its whole life then butchered

No one cares about your frog story

lookit that thur rabbit ah shot ma ain't she a bee-yeute?? a day's werth afood and she only cost us the month's rent on the trailer hyuck hyuck

get into a fatal shooting accident soon please

It's not a troll, I would prefer if nobody are meat but if you're gonna, at least own it. If I ever had my food supply but off I'm gonna do whatever I gotta to feed myself and my family, but while I can get by on vegetables why wouldn't I? Seems like a bit of a cop out to harass someone who's trying to do their best by hunting local game with small calibre long arms while others go pay someone to do it for them. Farming is fucked and it brought us sars, corona virus and global warming. Shooting deer never did any of that.

Seasons are mostly over now, whatcha huntin?

I bet you eat meat that you didn't kill yourself

>t beta bernie bro.

>I make money by being a good jew

fix'd

>WAHHH WAHHH MAH YANG GANG DIDNT MAKE THE FINALS NO 1200 DARU FOR ME

Yeah, I know some hunters who absolutely do not have any empathy with the animals they kill. You're obviously full of shit. I'm starting to think your entire hunting experience is limited to google.

>Yeah, I know some hunters who absolutely do not have any empathy with the animals they kill

Soo you're a backwoods faggot?

Nah, it was just unnecessary. A chicken absolutely has to die because I want to eat it. The frog, not so much.

Just some deer, like many have said I need some meat.

> I know some hunters who absolutely do not have any empathy with the animals they kill.

Yeah, unlike every factory farm on earth that is the source of all meat at a grocery store

I grew up in a rural area. Moved to a city as an adult.

Who ever claimed there's a difference?

>I grew up in a rural area. Moved to a city as an adult.

>moved to a city as an adult

Oh that sounds promising.

Here is a question no one has asked, what state are you in? I'm from the tx gulf coast right by the la border. I know we aren't one of the best spots, but fucking boar everywhere. When I used to explore the blue elbow swamp as a kid my dad warned us about them and we'd carry guns.

Deer has a unique taste to it. The deer dies because I want to eat it.

Trophy hunters are garbage, though. Like, it's much more majestic for a trophy animal to LIVE, than to demonstrate that I have the power to end the legacy of its beauty.

However, trophy hunting in Africa is a little different. African villages benefit IMMENSELY from trophy hunting. And I kind of hate the animals of Africa.

why does it matter if someone claimed if theres a difference or not

Not every farm is run with unethical practices burger. Try a real argument if you can. ps unlike a deer running about the woods eating shit and trash at will, one actually does know where the meat from the market came from and what it was raised on

You are full of shit on those last statements, SARS and the Coronavirus origins? Really the CDC does not even know the origins of the Coronavirus yet, and SARS was from the bird flu, both originating from the same geographic area of China, Global warming brought to us by farming? Please tell us all how cow farts warm our environment, I am rolling out of my chair laughing at this blatant stupidity, and while I hold my ribs from the pain from my laughter I will wait for your answer for more keks.

>orona virus and global warming

Ahh yes a fake panic over a fucking flu and the flase propaganda of a potato headed swedish teen who may or may not be at fault for the recent arson attacks on aussie wildlife.

Pfft, global warming....back with the tin foil hats, Al Gore.

>Not every farm is run with unethical practices burger

who cares

> one actually does know where the meat from the market came from and what it was raised on

hahahaha

That`s alright little dick manlet, we will see who gets the last laugh when liberal democrats take all you guns and you can`t run around thumping your chest shooting up innocent animals to prove your manhood.

Because otherwise the whole "unlike blah blah blah" amounts to nothing. It serves no purpose. It's a counter argument against an argument no one made.

>Not every farm is run with unethical practices burger.
>burger

International trash has no voice here, go to Cred Forums before i inform your local police you're breaking speech laws.

I don't know what deer or elk tastes like. They're pretty common here, but I don't eat them because it would be wrong of me to do so.

>Muh Jews Muh Jews

Mmmm, Shareblue.

Not everything is about capitalism. Commies like you fucking disgust me.

Depends on if you get a buck or kill a doe, and what season you get it. If you take a doe, it's similar to beef, but different enough that if you didn't know it you'd think "This is odd tasting beef."

If it's a buck, it tends to be really gamey because of all the testosterone, and the closer it is to mating season the more gamey it's going to taste.

What was the farthest target you've ever shot in meters?~

Attached: 9568.jpg (576x786, 97K)

>Not everything is about capitalism

I mean. I'm one of the few who would proclaim outloud that I actually fucking love capitalism over other systems, but everything is definitely about capitalism.

The only shit that isn't profit driven in america is donation based or government funded.

You sound like a dot head from India. I don`t know what beef taste like because cows are god here and run around everywhere free, it would be a sin to eat them so I eat vegetables and shit in the street instead.

Why aren’t you hunting something specific?

Myeah, but I don't eat animals I'm not sure I would have the heart to kill, so they're off limits to me.

A whitetail deer 450 yards, 30.06 150 gr. corelock
One shot and on the table for dinner

I'm not OP, and it depends on where you're hunting, but in the Northeast it's pretty dumb to take a shot at anything farther than 120 yards out. You'll probably hit the animal, but it's a lot harder to guarantee a clean kill and you'll likely just cause unnecessary suffering to the animal and ruin the meat. I generally don't take a shot unless it's under 80 and I have absolutely no chance of missing the lung shot.

In the midwest where it's super flat and you don't have to worry about trees or brush or shooting lanes and it's reasonably possible to dial in your rifle to 1000 yards, you still wouldn't want to take a shot at anything farther than 250 out unless you don't give a fuck about the pain you cause or eating the meat.

Your assumptions are tiresome.

Lmao nogunz faggot detected

What state are you in? Most deer seasons are September to December.

>Your assumptions
>implying anything he said isn't the truth

This is high levels of cope for the virgin Vegan.

>It's a counter argument against an argument no one made.

I wasn't stating a counter-argument, I was just making a statement.

I'm not vegan you absolute 18 wheeler of stupid.

k

see mythbusters. water will stop a 50 dead in less than a foot.

Attached: 74517978-6CC8-4B6C-A9B2-39CF7CCA6E06.jpg (960x960, 63K)

Denial is the first stage towards acceptance, Vegan.

Attached: DRINKBITCH!.gif (498x278, 1.84M)

I never thought i would say this on Cred Forums,but i gotta leave this thread, the level of trailer park stupidity is to much this morning.

Tell your feminist worthog of a "woman" not to kill more fetuses ok? also eating foreskin, very wrong.

Pick up some blue drink from the store while yer out hun!

Shut the fuck up JR or imma gonna smack your mom fer giving birth to ya.

Smaller calibers go farther in water. It's entirely possible to shoot fish, provided they're somewhat close to the surface.

Oh my Jane Fonda, did i ruffle a few of those grey hairs? I know the cure for that! JEW. DICK. ride it like a good goy, i know it's a family tradition in your parts of the city.

That was a very cliched response. Two thumbs down.

Ya want me ta pick up some road kill squirrel on the way too sweetems.

Nah too many of them Kal or ee's! Weel fire up the bbq and fry up that there spam in the cupboard. Yer so bodaciously thoughful hun. I knew that i picked the best wife evur!

Go spank your monkey and calm yourself boi, you didn`t nuffin, and leave your sister alone. She says your dick is to small and she cant feel it.

MMM mmmm spam don`t even have ta gets muh gun out fer dat

Get over yourself. Your just pissy now because you did not think of that first sonny boy

>you didn`t nuffin

holy shit that hoodrat speech.

sorry man it is tough acting like trialor park backwoods hick trash, sometimes I get hood rat and trailor park trash confused

Its a nice gun i'll give you that. But the engraving gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Innocent animal?
What do you mean innocent?
You know a deer would kill a baby if it saw it as a threat.
There is no innocent it guilty with animals they just are. I suggest you take your entitled egocentric self and go pet some bear cubs in the wild. Fucking faggot

You have no clue what you are talking about.

OK Jethro

You know what happens to the animals that end up at the butcher right?
Please tell me you know that animals die either way and that they are kept in captivity and treated horribly.
Inb4
>B-bu-but you can buy them at the market.
News flash faggot they die a horrible death and are sold. I would rather be out in the woods and take a bullet to the head or heart any day than be held in a cage and force fed shit to make me grow faster so I can butchered and sold.

Every hunter I've ever met has turned out to be a raging faggot. What is it about hunting that's so attractive to homos?

Does he drink that?? Where is the full vid?

Please Boomer, A 6.2mm or a .240 equivalent. a longer and heavier bullet still does not equate to any more knock down power than the .243. Shoot a deer at any range, the only way you know if you hit it is the flinch, and possible blood trail. Christ I shot a doe through the heart at 20 fucking yards and that bitch still ran 75 yards before it dropped. There was no heart left when i field dressed it either. Small caliber guns hoped up with hollow points and ballistic tips are for pussies, they do just as much damage as a 30 caliber if not more upon expansion at impact.

I will be man hunting tonight. Havent had a D in a while now.

Wow you really should not let PETA force feed all that bullshit. It is causing psychosis in your delusional feeble little mind

Billions of years ago we weren't here yet.
Animals hunt for breakfast lunch and dinner, they dont go to McDonald's like you. Stupid niggerfaggot.

pic related

Attached: 1422998773584.jpg (1920x1080, 326K)

Poetry

Youre absolutely retarded you fuckwit.

your favorite pokemon?

what's the deal with this "hunting culture" crap? Growing up, hunting was just a thing we did to get food. A chore, basically. Like yeah I enjoyed spending time with my grandpa but he wasn't up his own ass about the fact that we were hunting. Get the elk, go home, dress it, etc. We didn't spend the next week telling everyone about it.

Feels like the whole endeavor has become commercialized.

Yup I`m the retarded one:)
*you`re
and you can not even spell.

If you are hunting, why are you on your phone?

Would you shoot a human if you though you could make it look like an accident and get away with it?

Would it be the perfect murder?

Attached: this guy.jpg (1200x675, 31K)

I think I'll be laughing when they turn you into a pinata.

Have you ever been hunted?

Hunting IS nature. The relatively recent development of paying someone else to raise, kill, and prepare animals for you is the unnatural part. When you say nature works well, pretty much any hunter would agree with you.

Any luck so far and are you a trophy hunter or for meat?