ITT we roleplay as niggers

ITT we roleplay as niggers
I'll start
We wuz kangz n sheit

Attached: Holy+mines+egytion+_32d59f5912099b5f7b6e96f0b61a25bb.jpg (1000x517, 98K)

I have an IQ of 72 and I live off your tax dollars.

Sheit das racis

ayy yo wer da chiken at brughh

Attached: 81890089_1412981712211677_2033262351427305472_n.jpg (720x960, 103K)

We wuz pharaohs n shit you white honkey nigger

Attached: giphy-5.gif (480x270, 135K)

ay yo any1 git any bricks to move

yo ma nigga wutz gud

Yea nigga
Moo yo mama out my crib

ya'll niggas ever smoke summadat fiure kush n be like whoa dis shit illegal?

Attached: 1552121316965.jpg (600x399, 37K)

SHHHEEIITTT

I wish openly racist white governments would stop shitting on my conmunity and then blaming me for my community being shitty.

NIGGER

Yo ma nigga,u wanna bang bang in da garden or some shiet? Lets robb a store cuz am bored as fuck

Wanna hit a lick bruh. No wat I mean mahn. Shower, nigga

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!

Nigga wat wuz dat sheit u try in to submit to whtiey
Speek like a reeal nigga
Sheit
Malcum X waz betta
He waz gonna bring whitey down

annybuddy wan by dis nike i jus foun?

Muh dick

Yea nigga
Gibs muh nike

MLK isn't a nigger
He's black
Know the fucking difference you racist

He laughed at a white teen getting raped in a motel you dumb faggot

Why yo arrestun me, offizur?

I dindu nuffin

Because its white people trashing the ghetto and not the inhabitants.

Retard

Whites can't be victims of rape though. They're majority oppressors.

sheeeiiiiit
i mean to sez bike
muduhfukin autohkrect

Yea
Still gibs muh bike befo i sock u nigga

Washington Carver was the Thomus G. Edisons of the African American peoples. He inventibated many things we could not live on without:
1. The peanuts
2. Shoez laces
3. The bucket
5. Electric pants
6. The air fresheners that you hangs from you car mirror shaped like a strawberry or a chrismus tree

He was a true genius to this day.

Ayoo where da white bitches at

SHHHEEIITTT Anyone seen my daddy? Anyone?

Which one?

dont be a retard. nigger is a word that refers to everyone in the race, that is its origin. you cant co opt it and try to act like this is your way to say the word and not be a racist. try walking up to a black person and say "man, how bout those niggers? not you, i mean, you know what i mean, right?"

tl;dr we need a new word for thug-types or youre just making excuses to be edgy

STFU SUBHUMAN SCUM
NIGGER IS A PERSON WHO IS DUMB, VIOLENT AND USELESS
STOP TRYING TO PORTRAY YHE BLACK COMMUNITY IN A RACIST WAY
KYS NIGGER

but nike works too

Nigger is a mindset, not a race

pick up a dictionary, if you wanna be edgy then just go all out racist, pussy. dont make excuses to have a reason to say the word.

Can't wait to get off work, go home, beat my white wife's pussy then go to her parent's place for dinner and look her racist dad in the eye the whole time (lol) how about you brothers?

WUZ GOOD NIGGA?? CRIP GANG IN THIS BITCH CUH!!! WAS GOOD CUH?!? AYE CUH WASSUP WITCHU??? LETS GO POP SOME PUNK ASS BLOODS CUH!!! CRIP GANG WHOLE LOTTA GANG SHIT CUH!!!! BDK!!!!

Attached: sir.gif (300x300, 172K)

bix nood, mofugga. no imsayin'? mofugging mo bap a doo dap.

Source?

>Thinks about it
>Turns on TV "WHITE PEOPLE MUST PAY US FOR THEIR OPPRESSION, WE BUILT THIS COUNTRY; BLACK POWER! SEGREGATE BLACK UNIVERSITIES BECAUSE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE."
>Turns off TV

Yeah, well... I guess some dreams are too good to hope for.

Hey, hey, hey cuz, loan me ten dollars, c'mon now, you got a good paying job you can afford it. I'll pay you back, gimmmie ten dollas man

Reality

Attached: DEexFHsXUAALTeF.jpg (736x569, 52K)