My cat Loki George Washington

My cat Loki George Washington

He grew up in shelter after being rescued from street, first owners always beat him because "always wanted to play".

He is happy now with me

Attached: IMG_20200131_184034.jpg (2266x3120, 1.76M)

Good for him and good for you OP.

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

Attached: 1579918727935.webm (1080x520, 1.31M)

My cat toxoplasmosis gondii

i want kill that shit dogs!!!

Faggot

I'd enjoy doing it to you. I'd then bark while mounting your mother as well as your sister.

Treasure your time with them user, they are destined to be used

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark
>i want kill that shit dogs!!!
retarded faggot, learn to type in english you third world nigger.

Attached: 1578488409964.webm (368x654, 1.61M)

Why is it that incompetent pet owners ALWAYS choose pit bulls? What is it about pit bulls that attracts literal morons?

You're in no position to mock anyone user.

Just off yourself, save some oxygen for someone semi worthy

>You're in no position to mock anyone user.
time for you to go back

Attached: 1568794215741.jpg (717x880, 200K)

That's better

Lmao dumb meatsack you have no power here kike

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

Attached: 1563059503770.webm (841x458, 1.08M)

Bump it back to your cute cat op

Was relaxing after his first full day outside

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-14-54.jpg (720x635, 238K)

He roar

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-24-08-07-20.jpg (720x1440, 392K)

He likes his new tower, his first time having one

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-18-13.jpg (720x603, 227K)

He hunt

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-21-22.jpg (720x783, 381K)

Has vampire teeefs

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-20-49.jpg (720x590, 256K)

He is a refined gentleman

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-19-57.jpg (720x628, 257K)

Disturbed his slumber

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-27-38.jpg (720x963, 399K)

Why are these all phone screenshots?

How dare you sir?!

It came up saying image too big when went to upload them from my cam album

Good job and god speed OP

It was very dastardly of me I must admit.

Furthermore, double dubs. Big congrats on such a momentous occasion

Thanks my nigga. There's no greater joy than waking a pet up to remind them they're loved and safe. I like to wake my dog up to give her a treat just cos she's so friggen cute when she's asleep

Another reason not to let your cats stay outside, they really can't defend themselves from anyone or anything except other cats. Fuck that dumbass owner though.

Exactly. Crazy there's so many things we can do for them that they wouldn't even know of outside by themselves.

Even just head scratches lmao

Good job user your dog is lucky

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08-13-47-16.jpg (720x688, 411K)

I tried to upload a photo of her but I'm too drunk and high, sorry user

Those dogs are like the pitbulls of the dogworld

nice catio

Lmao all good user. Enjoy

Why the fuck are you going to have a dog that you can't fucking control. Dumb fucking cunt

Kitties are awesome.

fuck those first owners, I am glad you found him and he's happy now. I found a little cat less thn 6 months old once too, thought it's the cat of some people in my house, I cuddled this little fucker and when I opened my door she ran in and lives with me since then, mus be like 11 years now :D

I hope you and he have a great life together.

I had a little monster my wife and I rescued from a parking lot, where he was dying. We took him to the vet, and he survived.

He spent just over eleven years with us as the sweetest, most affectionate little friend.

One week ago, he died. No warning, no sign; just started coughing, and then stopped breathing.

Spend lots of time with your new friend. Give him a pet for me.

I think I know you. Do you know someone named Kiri in Discord? That you, Keke?

Fuck dude, I felt that.

Attached: EPp4w43XsAIRoCv.jpg (1364x2048, 187K)

Thanks, man.