Hi Cred Forums

hi Cred Forums

my lil bro just killed himself

cheer me up

>pic related: turns out he got the 15 years medal on steam

Attached: 220px-Steam_icon_logo.svg.png (220x220, 12K)

Time heals everything user just remember that. Honor his memory, grieve, but don't lose yourself in grief.

F

Attached: received_710934995991308.jpg (442x693, 18K)

didn't take the log

Attached: P.png (822x197, 311K)

helium and Exit Bag method, wich is widely documented online

Dude that sucks.. remember to be strong and try your best to move on man. I’ll never forget my cousin died in a car crash 2 years ago and it still haunts me

Sorry to hear user, I can't imagine.

Attached: images (4).jpg (640x480, 34K)

I found this, empty, at his place.

Attached: helium.jpg (800x800, 125K)

thank you so much
I actually want to destroy everything

cheerup user lost my brother 2 years ago and lost my dad just last year.

>exit bag
it works every fucking time!
Give it a shot sometime OP.

what do you mean
what is the thing with it

our dad already died 15 years ago

replace oxygen from the atmosphere that you breathe from. count how many seconds you stay conscious for.
you have a habit of losing people. have you thought about buying a tracking device you can strap to your loved ones?

Lucky.
My dad just makes me want to kill myself as a little brother(I am) so I've ghosted him for a decade.

I don't have anyone besides my ill mom and old dad. I'd make online friendships that don't last, I don't think it'd be that bad to go. Not before them though.

Our dad was abusive thats why my brother killed himself. I miss that bitch tho lol

I have already thought about dying but just couldnt bare leaving my mom alone.

The people closest to us have ways of hurting us the most. I'd never do that to anyone.

why ?

I just lost my Father and Grandfather. It hurts and I wake up from nightmares a lot. But it's important to be the person they believed you could be. For me it's how I'm mourning, I want to be able to wake up and know I'm would make them proud.

It gets easier, because you get stronger. And when you look at other challenges in your life, they will feel small compared to what your just went through.

thanks for your words of wisdom user