Its happening boys yes!!!!

Its happening boys yes!!!!
America is next oh boi

Attached: yes.jpg (1500x1500, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/10832836/coronavirus-tests-on-110-patients-across-26-us-states-as-five-cases-confirmed-and-trump-says-america-is-on-watch/
6abc.com/5910246/
youtube.com/watch?v=lkNGo0r3FG0
cnn.com/2020/02/08/asia/coronavirus-deaths-china-intl-hnk/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh boy, luckily i never leave the house, but i might today just so i can finally die

???? What is the source of this bs

Virginia had 2 suspected cases and it's not even highlighted

KYS

Attached: 1498103630229.jpg (900x900, 72K)

thesun.co.uk/news/10832836/coronavirus-tests-on-110-patients-across-26-us-states-as-five-cases-confirmed-and-trump-says-america-is-on-watch/

Are you serious? Google annual infection and death rates of the regular flu virus. Go be stupid somewhere else.

dont cry american it be slow death 4 you

Attached: 1581167503609.jpg (1078x694, 36K)

Sure thing Eugene.

I guess Mississippi is Louisiana now.

Im guessing they don’t have any type of English class where you come from.

and DC is rhode island

you use grammerly to spell nigger stfu
This isn't an english class

Good thing I'm safe as a pizza delivery driver.

All the anti healthcare cucks and antivax cucks are gonna finally die

My fingers are crossed for the sweet release of death, boi

I don't think the virus will discriminate between the uninsured and antivaxxers, there is no vaccine in the USA right now for coronavirus

OMG THIS WILL BACKFIRE!!!! PLAN NOW

Good maybe the chinese can kill all the retards that "mah civil rights" with them.

wasted get fucking an hero now you selfish piece of shit.

Pents. You're still a fag, though

Nice try, FBI.
We know this is a hoax, and I know you're a spook here to post and get a feel for who is buying this shit.

Attached: bait.gif (358x242, 1.58M)

How dire is the situation in the US? And stop with that fearmongering i have diabetes

as long as all the white trash, asians, and niggers all die. time to clean house

Attached: 66EEA9EF-6981-4599-ABBF-A6DE1015AB75.jpg (522x563, 100K)

euro fag here, you guys are gonna be fucked if you don't quarantine

Attached: batman_soup.jpg (1280x719, 154K)

>too stupid to realize he's on this same tiny little blue and green ball

May you suffer a prolonged, suffocating death by coronavirus you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker

>Meanwhile in your country

oh wait what country, that's right we nuked it for lulz.

Attached: 1578418803244.png (409x307, 255K)

The one in Texas was cured. Further proof that God loves Texas and is punishing commies and faggots

>swine flu
>Bird flu
>Coronavirus
Man I can't wait for the next humanity-wiping epidemic

from 3 days ago :
taiwannews . com . tw/en/news/3871594
150,000 confirmed cases
79,000 suspected
269 cured
24,500 deaths

Attached: Tecent - real numbers2.jpg (718x351, 65K)

Checked

The coranovirus isn't real shill, I bet you believe everything you read online

user. Chima wont make it but i doubt they go quietly into the night just like that. They will most probably take US and Israel with them

yeah faggots dropped out in grade 11 no clue how biology works thinking coronavirus presents a threat to them. Can’t get the virus sitting in your basement 24 hours dumbfuck

if you're below the age of 60 you don't even need to go to a doctor for this KEK

Its a bioweapon ffs

? To old people maybe LOL

To the chinese by US and Israel

all because of one sick bat lol

Attached: 69a.jpg (680x320, 36K)

The difference is the flu kills elderly people and infants. This is a threat to just about anyone.

This will spark ww3. China under attack by the US. Act of war

You're delusional

This does not kill young people retard

An ethnic bioweapon engineered by DARPA to target chinese

WV had 3 cases and its not highlighted

Fuck off Russian

US Army regularly produces deadly viruses, bacteria and toxins in direct violation of the UN Convention on the prohibition of Biological Weapons. Hundreds of thousands of unwitting people are systematically exposed to dangerous pathogens and other incurable diseases. Bio warfare scientists using diplomatic cover test man-made viruses at Pentagon bio laboratories in 25 countries across the world. These US bio-laboratories are funded by the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) under a $ 2.1 billion military program– Cooperative Biological Engagement Program (CBEP), and are located in former Soviet Union countries such as Georgia and Ukraine, the Middle East, South East Asia and Africa

So the average distance between cases is about 800 miles.

Yeah, I'm not exactly running for the shelters.

>suspected
Suspected doesn't count at all. There's 10 million cases of diagnosed flu in the US right now.

stuff ur nostrils with pepperonis for protections

But when China does it its fine, right faggot?

>actually believing the bat meme we forced

Attached: (You).jpg (800x450, 34K)

Wtf? True?

Alright thats it. Heading out into the farmland

your guna die really slow im sorry to say
It's not fake check thesun

This got me hard

The report by the prestigious university researchers was an indirect confirmation of the investigation by Bulgarian journalist Dilyana Gaytandzhieva on biological weapons for mass extermination, focused on the Pentagon’s experiments on “mosquitos” but containing a whole paragraph dedicated precisely to ethnic bio-weapons .

There's been a positive case here in Nevada that no one is talking about. I work with the SNPHL and the case is at southern hills hospital. We had to notify the Coroner that there may be an influx of deaths if it gets out

Not many will die in America. China is a trash can

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

For the chinks yea

China has the most powerful military and the strongest economy in the world right now mutt. Watch what you say.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000556525435.jpg (600x770, 103K)

this

? China would get fucked KEK. Kys europoor

Fuck off Gook-fag

If your immune system isnt shit, and you arent over the age of 50 you will be fine, chinese die because they live like rats and have a shitty immune system so it affects all ages over there, proper first world countries should be fucking fine, stop being a sperg and go try and ban cigarettes or some shit.

/thread

These guys on here are fucking retarded. I agree with you it is less dangerous than the common cold during flu season.

Not to the chinese

It’s not the FBI.. Its just a bunch of sexless basement dwelling Incels that don’t follow actual facts or have any real chance of success.. Grow up losers.

No they don't have either the strongest military or strongest economy LOL fuck you're retarded. You're one of those 50 cent sad tards that think GDP means shit. Chinese has been in decline for years now and their economy is in shambles.

Come to Canada insulin is free and we have much less sexless basement dwelling fear mongers here.

We don't know the real numbers. Do you think a country that literally hides imprisonment of millions of people, torture, forced harvesting, lies about pretty much EVERYTHING, would report real numbers of deaths? Do you think they would lockdown EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CITY IN CHINA NOT JUST WUHAN.

Every city is in lockdown. HURRR DURR COMMON COLD BUT MAH STATISTICS DEGREE MM BUT MMM PERCENTAGES HMMM UHH HURR DURRR

>canada
>America's hat

China is in lockdown

>China has the strongest military in the world

Size doesn’t equal strength when you can’t supply 60% of your military fren

Well when you have as low quality of life as a chink, when you live in a already unsanitary culture and eat bat ball soup with sewer water to drink because it’s got magical powers and you generally cook unsanitary diseased food your bound to get sick once in a while.. it’s called herd cleansing.. the majority of the modern world will be fine. It’s already on the decline.

Last 2 weeks have been the safest days in years to walk around in Wuhan without a mask because the air is slightly less filthy.

Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted United States national legislation to implement the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the 1989 Combat Terrorism Weapons Act, which was unanimously approved by both chambers of the American Congress and promulgated by President George W. Bush.

Despite this, as shown in the following article by Gospa News, the Pentagon has launched 25 laboratories for the experimentation and manipulation of viruses to be used in the “Insect Allies” program through the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). This serious danger, in recent months, has also raised the alarm of one of the most important British universities …

Wrong ! Largest marking military and that’s about it.

Says the Americuck that has no idea of debt.. America is a bleeding cesspool of debt. 1% controls 95% percent of the wealth and 65% of your population live in trailers. Not really that different than slum central Africa. How’s those FEMA trailers working out ? Stupid Americuck!

Coming from an Americuck that wouldn’t even hold a reasonable honest trial.. I find you BULLSHIT absolutely hilarious talking about suppressing information. KYS Americuck

People wear hats to hide there ugly toothless in-bread face.. sounds logical. Canada does hide Americuck’s flaws from the world.. Checkmate kek.

>Inferior europoor seething

There are nearly 200 countries in the world and you assume I'm American?

Holy fuck some of you chinks are legit off the rails.

luckily there is a very expensive treatment.
So long poor people :(

Attached: 0gju1wjwx4341.png (700x700, 328K)

Attached: DDC2BE85-7BE5-4474-AC72-17411FAE1AA4.jpg (750x663, 110K)

?? No treatment is even required you delusional retard

You are an Americuck 100%

You are a europoor 100%.

I guess...
If you are willing to take a 5% chance of dying.

For old people maybe.

It's also in NJ, MA, OH, & OR

I live in NJ. Got a source?

It can kill healthy people too. But if you want to underestimate it go ahead.
Go get you some Kung-Flu

? In a shithole like china ya sure

They took foodstamps away because they actually got jobs.

I work for the CDC. Do some research because the last employee who posted info was caught, fired, and jailed.

Newark and Paterson both have multiple cases.

The technology is becoming increasingly sophisticated at ever cheaper prices, democratising the ability to harm more quickly and lethally. In a particularly bad case, a bio-weapon could be built to target a specific ethnic group based on its genomic profile».

Alert doesn’t come from a keyboard conspiracy theorist who wants to find a instigator of the CoronaVirus pandemic in China. It was launched last summer, in unsuspected times, by the Center for the Study of Existential Risk (CSER) of the Cambridge University in a report, that became the subject of an article in the science column of the British newspaper The Telegraph, in which it warns that this possibility would be “extremely harmful and potentially unstoppable “.

The US did it. Brace for WW3!!!!

When's the last time you washed your hands user.

Oklahoma is abbreviated CK too.

We'll just throw you another smallpox blanket before we're done though.

..literally an hour ago

Post the weights of the infected US citizens
Bet they're skinny
Virus can't penetrate our average girth

Can you show us your badge

Nah

How bad is the situation? Im chronically ill and would die if i catch it. Anons honest with me pls

Yeah, OPs graphic is shit... just go to cdc.gov for real info. Currently 12 confirmed cases with 100 pending. Approximately 5 pending cases will be confirmed, total of 17. This is just PUI that the CDC knows about. There are probably many more walking around thinking they just have a cold or the flu. This shit is going to spread like crazy. Mortality rates approximately 2.8%, mostly elderly.

Attached: cdc.png (816x432, 38K)

If you're in America you're fine

uh, excuse me, waiter?

If you are in a modern first world country and not of Asian descent you have nothing to worry about. It appears that nCoV infects via the same pathway that SARS did which is the ACE2 receptor, which is much more common in people of east Asian descent.

Why is there soup on my bat?

F

>6-10 times as infectious as the flue
>700-4000 times as lethal

bUt ItS No BIg DeAl gUyZ

Anybody got a screenshot of that suspected case in Northern Ireland that turned out to be just a hangover?

But ive heard of that one american died in china and i would assume im in much worse health condition. Immune suppressed and OCPD. I just heard it can fly in the air up to 8 miles?

What's your point, bug boy?

>> Come to Canada insulin is free and we have much less sexless basement dwelling fear mongers here.
Fuck, dude! Don't tell them! We don't want to be contaminated by any Americans jumping the border north.
Don't come here! It sucks, it's cold, there's Injuns everywhere! Stay put in the gold ole US of A, eh?

Attached: Cucked by Canada.jpg (647x732, 94K)

Attached: 1581059123228.jpg (700x700, 136K)

Isnt he gay tho? Fucking kek the cold is fucking with your brain Eskimo

Attached: 1581139946833.png (625x626, 66K)

..is that a jealous canadian?

Everyone has the receptor needed for infection. Asians just have a lot more. If you are not Asian, you could catch it and not even be effected by it. There are confirmed cases of Typhoid Mary style carriers now.

If you are not Asian and do not spend you days surrounded by Asians, it looks like the odds of you catching it are almost nothing at this point.

Most people on food stamps DO have jobs.
They took them away because fuck poor people

give it two weeks. this will be viewed as the either the most impactful event of your life or the second behind 9/11. i love the idiots who think its no big deal. they are the reason its a big deal, because they dont take it seriously. its already an outbreak with infection levels worse than smallpox or measles. the only upside (downside if you ask me) is most of them don't die and we can't cull the herd from deniers. when was the last time china quarantined 250 million people? hint: its never happened for 25 million. ever.

exactly this. people are too stupid to understand they are being manipulated by the media for clicks and views.

> because they dont take it seriously
> worldwide attention
> not being taken seriously
you're so stupid it's a miracle you can actually breathe.

This is when it gets bad, people. There's been 100's of deaths in China, where they have universal health care. There is no health care in America, so the deaths will be in the 1,000s, if not 10s of 1,000s.

take your meds

lol thank you Cred Forums at east the lies are creative.

>most powerful military
Lol no, the one thing they have going for them is a large groundforce which is like the least important thing in modern warfare.

China needs to be investigated by NASA

Attached: tumblr_p3y0m0ShcN1vdgpnbo1_640.jpg (604x604, 77K)

A large groundforce makes for a target-rich environment.

It's not my responsibility to feed you, especially when you have a job. Also dont complain about foodstamps being taken away when the same people have iPhones and cable tv.

Fuck me. I live in the bay area and we have the most cases in the country, plus they keep bringing those planes full of Americans here....

>NJ
6abc.com/5910246/

You don't need phones and television to live idiot

Who the fuck made this map? Mississippi is marked LA, Oklahoma is CK, and Rhode Island is DC

if they told everyone the truth about what's happening in china shit will fly off the shelves like a category 5 hurricane about to hit

hopefully Corona invades the USA before that god damn Democrats New Way Forward Bill passes

guys remember when china quarantined 300 million people last time? no? because its never fucking happened, ever? in all of history?

remember last time when you couldn't buy n95 masks, bleach, rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide anywhere in the US? remember that?

oh right none of that shit has ever happened before in history. this is probably just like last time. don't worry, keep calm, im sure china and top men have it all handled /sarcasm.

panic for the dumb masses
almiost every wave of influenza is just as dangerous as this one. does nobody remember avian influenza? what happened after all the panic? fucking nothing.
and besides, malaria and some other diseases kill more ppl every year. but nobody gives a shit about it. why? cause it's so convenient far away from us.

1 we are now quite sure 2019 ncov is man-made this why the extreme but justified measures in containing this virus

2 now was it a lab leak or terrorism or false flag op or a sneak attack this all we need to know. Its much more intertwined you fucking faggots

STFU FGT YOU NO NOTHING. SIT FUCKING DOWN

>google

google is fake liberal bullshit,they'll probably blame the coronavirus on donald trump

So spend YOUR money on food and dont have tv or a phone.

remember when americans wernt fucking retards and kept their globe trotters with there sickness's in the shit holes they got them in? oh right,that never happened because americans are retards

It's probably a bit old

pay your taxes and stay in your lane slave

>ITT 24 yo kissless virgins who preordered fallout 76

your BO is more infectious and pathogenic than the virus

literally retards like this are why we're truly and totally fucked. Using the total best case published data this is 3x as infectious and 2000 times more lethal than the common cold. that's 200 times more lethal than a bad flu year. using an average of the data its more like 6x as infectious and 400 times more deadly than the flu, or 4000 times more deadly than the common cold.

nope instead of taking the worst outbreak since 1918 seriously we should post online about how its no big deal. hopefully those people go first.

I don't understand why the fuck are people still want to go into China, especially into Wuhan?

>google

they think google is a legit source of info.

jesus we are way way beyond the time for a massive culling.

NY and CA, im not too worried.

i really dont understand why people are still going to school and work. this is already an epic disaster

Yoi need to go to work to earn money to survive. You do not need to go to Wigan to survive. But if you lived in a quarantined city your best best is to never leave the house and have the government drop off food for the cities population. Impose mandatory quarantine and anyone caught out of their house will get sent to military quarantine. Problem solved.

Because as soon the baboon sense danger, he going to chimp out jump around

it only kills old people anyway

who cares

This is why Texas, Florida and New Jersey are the most hated states. It's the population of such insufferable faggots.

My Grandma is an old person so I care.

KEK WHAT THE FUCK

What I'm really hoping is for California to get fucking annihilated. That state is an absolute plague on the US.

the current survival rate is about 60%. even if you use your wrong hypothesis, are you over 20? if so you're in the oldest 40% that dies. What could go wrong, eliminating everyone over the age of 20, the world would still work fine right?

TN user here. Tech student is clean. Has been for a few weeks now. Outdated info.

Please MN wipe out the somalians in begging you

as long as you wear a condom you will be safe

lolwut, poor PS skillz

What's with next day's data? All of a sudden the total number of deaths went back to 304. lel

These chars are so amazing since they mark the whole state as if it's all dead instead of just having one sick person. Fearmongering
at it's peak.

Yes. Let the world get ran by kids that ate tide pods.

Unless there was an update, we don't have coronavirus in Ohio; those two reported cases at Miami University tested negative against it like five days ago.

I'm gonna COOOOOOF
youtube.com/watch?v=lkNGo0r3FG0

I live in Lakewood, CO

One confirmed case in Wisconsin as of 2 days ago

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEE

>believing the 1% lie
>not understanding its 0.001%
>being this european

>thinks rolling a crit fail happens more than once per session

>citation needed

Trailer parks are actually not all that common anymore and most trailers you see are out in the middle of nowhere rural areas, most of the population has lived in urban areas in the USA for several decades now. Your insults are based on such outdated ideas and stereotypes it's not even hurtful.

Who cares if quarantine or lockdown dont you know that i go out to buy groceries 2 times a week and confine myself back into my basement? I mastered quarantine so let it happen i will be good

CO springs here. im not happy they dumped 200 likely contaminated people at fort carson.

The flu is deadlier than Coronavirus, lame thread.

That why I get paid in cash to avoid paying for others failures in life.

China is so locked down they would know if that came into their country from a single person. It leaked from their own facility.

Oh one could assume that the gov or deep state or illuminati or NWO whoever would do things like that would be sophisticated enough to get it done.

trolorololrolollolol

Would you like me to cite the communist news network, johns hopkins, the WHO, fox news or something else? 10 seconds on google shows you its likely 1000+ times deadly than the flu, likely 5000+ and some big jump more contagious. It's early but the data coming in is not contradicting that.

I've been working in healthcare 20 years now, this is the first time I've ever seen people who know about these things worrying. When epidemiologists are telling me a this is a big deal and I'm getting emails from hospital administration saying and I need to get food, water and medical supplies I believe them.

But hey, you do you, I don't really care. The numbers are crazy low because china censors everything and the doctors are staying home instead of testing patients because they know they'll get infected. Like most people who are paying attention I'll just stay home and you can wonder why the shelves are bare and theres no one at the ER to see you. Similar to ebola, or any other outbreak a handful of medical workers will put others before themselves and try to keep the system running.

It is kind of hard to move to canada though. You cant just hop the boarder illegally and get free shit and government handouts, or pop out an anchor baby.
Of all the 1st world the US is by far the easisest to get into.

Unless you happen to be from the middle east in which case just go get your free everything on the backs of tax paying eurofags.

if you're not worried you're not paying attention.china doesn't just seal off 150 million people for nothing. 20 nations don't just stop travel from the most populated country on the planet just because. this is a big problem. hopefully we got ahead of it but only time will tell.

>canada
>a real country

take your pick.

lel show us on the doll where trump touched you

if communism is so good move to china, russia, cuba or venezuela. they're waiting.

>Citation is literally CNN and FoxNews UK edition
I mean I'm' not gunna deny that it's right, I just hate that "LOOK ITS SPOOKYYY" layout bullshit.

Am i the only one in here who want this shit spiral out of control worldwide just for the thrill?

Im so deprived of memorable events im simply bored

Considering hospitals are planning for hundreds of deaths per location, yeah I'm worried.

im more tired of the bullshit thats now considered acceptable. society is a cesspool, some tough times would do us good.

looks like its going exponential

cnn.com/2020/02/08/asia/coronavirus-deaths-china-intl-hnk/index.html

Crona-pents checked fag

We're getting 70 of them here in Nebraska. We get all the Ebola patients too though so we're used to it

looks like doni's wall can't keep it out. the passenger from mexico flew over it.

> trolorololrolollolol

Yeeah you're not a day above 20, so unless you started working the day you were born, no way there's 20 years of experience

> Anyone

80% of the deaths are people above 60, sit down retard

Drink chaga tea - it's the best natural immune system booster there is.

Enjoy getting pozzed faggot

Attached: 1520031543261.png (819x875, 216K)

This is what diversity gives us?
An epidemic?
Plus chinese people keep stealing tech secrets because they're stuck in the 60s, and if they can't steal the secrets they'll buy them from Israel.

Idiot. Almost 30% of the us population lives in rural areas as per the census. Maybe not trailerparks but not suburbia and not cities.

>be me
>live out in the country
>have enough land to raise crops and livestock
>river is only a five minute walk for fresh fish
>plenty of game to hunt during hunting season
>nearest store is only a 15 minute drive and doubles as an outfitter
>mfw i only interact with people 10% of the year
Feels good lads

Attached: C_E7ZBXXcAAHftR.jpg (900x1200, 186K)

>rural
>still complains about interacting with people
The city mentality is still strong in you, you're still a city boy and they can tell, they notice, you disease.

9 years in a big city tends to do that. Still 10% is better than being surrounded by self aggrandizing faggots all the time.

PLEASE GIB ME VAXEEENNN BILL GRATES!

When this gets traction. Whatshould i do?

Stay in the city with lots of food or move to a buddy of mine into the farmland or pack my car of survival gear and drive into the wilderness?

This is a big nothing burger... with the state of the world right now people will rush to the pharmacy for treatment if they shit themselves

not bad if you like sex with farm animals

This is all a simulation remember? Event 201? Bill gatrs and mrs xi met also before. Its all a hoax if you look at clinic statistics corona infection happen EVERYWHERE. Wuhan is a big quarantine simulation. You can see on flightracker plenty of planes in n out of wuhan and videos of wuhan streets 1 of 4 wears a mask. Its just the event 201 scenario. A nothingburger

>watch the water

cha
cha
CHECKED

lol, user. live the dream. BE the pavement.

>no 20 year old found Cred Forums in 2006

lol

What can be done to prepare other than getting food? Will the water supply be safe?

What?

Last week I was in Dallas FW airport surrounded by fuck tons of Chinky folk donning face masks,many were hacking and coughing due to the general cold and flu season. Now with a few more days to go to see if the incubation period subsides for me,I'm getting flu symptoms ,fuck my world...

>Can’t get the virus sitting in your basement 24 hours dumbfuck
Do you grow your own food in your basement?

I'm sure the Chinese will find some way to convince the world it's our fault security at their biological weapons facility was so shitty.

Chinese people are sub-humans who don't value lives - even their own. Why hasn't the entire world just elected to rid itself of them and sandniggers?

because the regular flu makes 2 hospitals open and lock down 140 mil people and make u fall dead in the street right??? fucking low iq faggots

I keep thinking when situation is really apocalyptic and no food leftover to buy. Does it do harm my organs if i drink my own piss? I mean it and i quite researched but maybe someone knows better. Ive heard drinking the own piss is actually not doing damage to your liver or kidneys or spleen cause the substances already got neutralized and transformed before by your liver. So safe to drink right?

Salt is bad user.

Piss is best enjoyed during sex not drought.

its over. confirmed earlier.

Attached: wuhan_flu_reality_large.png (780x1542, 1.26M)

>on one was browsing Cred Forums when they were in middle or high school.

of course they were.

To much tv for you.

>65%
>30%
its really like that jewish comic where the guy asks for 50 and owes 10 by the end

i can't believe anyone is smart enough to see the news about this but dumb enough not to have simple preps for the 3 month world wide quarantine that's coming.

all the survival boards were talking about this in early dec, with a r0 of 5+ and event 20% deadly, which is the low end from the data right now this will make 9 11 look like a day at the park.

Lol Texas has more than one. Was literally at a clinic a week ago and there were tons of Asians in there that were returning back from China wearing masks.

I have 7 large boxes of ramen with 30 individual ramen packages each. I just say fucking bring it wuflu

Why does nobody think about it? Corona virus infections are very common in the US in all states in all cold month. Its the common cold. So either this all is a total bullshit and some contagion scenario run by the WHO and the chinese gov to run a trial to prepare for a real outbreak or this in wuhan is not related to coronavirus at all

> Actually retarded

The post was not whether or not the person was 20. I was on here when I started in High School. I did not believe a person who would write "trolololllolololo" would be a day over 20, and the person claimed to have worked in the medical sector for 20+ years. That is what I contested

Does 2019-ncov even exist? Why they not more specific in the websites when saying testing for coronavirus and not 2019-ncov. Coronavirus is already everywhere and its harmless.