Any sapiosexual sluts that frequent this board? Need my people to be on here & out there in the real world

Any sapiosexual sluts that frequent this board? Need my people to be on here & out there in the real world.

Attached: images.jpg (160x315, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A what?

Sapiosexual. Someone that enjoys having their language center probed or imagination engaged or intellect required as part of a communal/commutative/cum moment.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Very wholesome. I highly approve.

Attached: 1477235466-20161023.png (684x1619, 215K)

That is more like process off-loading, not actually sharing a conjunctive moment.

It definitely allows n-many participants to actually 'get together and bust that collective nut wide open'.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (200x198, 7K)

Attached: Z.jpg (299x168, 12K)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but "sapiosexual" does not mean "happy to fuck obese neckbeards with non-existent social skills."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour

Oh no. An opinion that can't be generalized or inclusive. What's a girl supposed to do.

>If anyone else is curious it's replies like this that make me wonder how many robot people there are.

I genuinely have to ask what the opposite of incel is because I'm a guy that has never really needed to interact with many men, for any real reason. Resources/learning/etc.

Attached: bucket.png (420x348, 128K)

Like, I have a wife, daughter, and my current bitch is pic related. I've never brought up my sexual anything with other guys because what group of men actually find that to be important or relevant unless you're a controlling asshole or from a long line of controlling assholes?

Genuinely why do guys bring women into any conversation, especially when so many of them aren't the sharing kind and seem to enjoying shitting on them at any given moment? I've never done that with any of mine and at some point I'm just the representation of all the women who've supported me to this age of 35.

What gives, reality? You make no sense offline or online unless I genuinely live in some communication hell where everyone just HAS to believe that there is some sort of grand universal joke being played on them that they have to outrun or, I dunno, boogey man.

Attached: 2020-02-08.jpg (1860x4032, 1.22M)

That pic was just her lining up some ketamin for us. I'm gonna take my line and then we are just gonna go out walking and see whtaever.

Attached: 2017-11-09.png (640x480, 428K)

What do you mean by "robot people"? Seriously, do you think you're special, and that the people around you are lesser than you? That they don't have thoughts and feelings the same as you?

anyone having detailed information on NOOBSAIBOT from Mortal Kombat?

Have you tried wanking with a thesaurus? Seems right up your alley.

What sort of moron would conclude THAT is what robot meant? Is sonder somehow a NEW word for you, Anonymous? You're the one that went 'seriously' and opened up that particular moment of inspection and then populated it with some hierarchy and presumed me to be a member of it so I can only conclude that you're someone waiting to jump on another no matter what I say.

Off the top of my head? That it is Tobias Boon, which I think was one of the developer's names spelled backwards.
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Thanks.

Why would that be the case and why would you even have the intellectual capacity to be aware of if it was if you don't identify as someone who finds a thesaurus useful in any situation?

>Is this all guys do? Maybe this is why I don't really bother to interact with them in general and stick to my women.

I dunno. I think most guys are just aggression signal presenters and that's how they sort their shit out unless they have a brain somewhere.

Attached: thumb_i-am-a-sapiosexual-i-admit-to-being-attracted-to-24872915.png (200x202, 18K)

Anytime. My memory is an eternal store that accepts and allows all customers/queries/requests. Most people usually just try to shit everywhere like I'm rick's fucking toilet while acting like their rick.

Attached: 35b30a3c1f45bee06fe6767b17cc3ef8.jpg (567x556, 59K)

ketamine is dropping

heading out

hope this thread has stuff when i get back

Girls still aren't going to want to fuck you.

Someone that gets turned on by thinking they're clever....

Felt like the only way to rub it in user's face is to take a selfie with my bitch just now as we lined up another ketamine line.

Seriously, I have a wife/daughter and fucking the chic in this pic and I'm the guy. I genuinely have no idea why anyone on Cred Forums brings up if the can get pussy or not. Pussy is easy as fuck, just don't be like every other guy.

No, someone that is aroused by co-validation through exhaustive topic branch conversations and expression vectors OR able to demonstrate a virgin interpretation of a moment.

Attached: IMG_20200209_012904.jpg (3296x2472, 1.74M)

Opposite. it's someone who's turned on by thinking the other person is smart. The kind of chick who'd bang a trivia nerd. Trivia has groupies

I am Zeus' lightning bolt, my name is Zilly. That enough 'abstraction' for you, reality?

Vagus Balls.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (290x174, 13K)

I know the meaning is someone that's aroused by intelligence, but almost every single person I have interacted with who claimed to be a sapiosexual was clearly overimpressed by their own intelligence and seemed to be fond of throwing in unnecessary terms to look smarter, and trying to pass off other peoples wisdom and humour as their own.

Attached: Speculate.jpg (479x479, 15K)

I'll just rule the stupid I guess, but I ain't gonna make any excuses or apologies for them. Those ones that ask for it can just burn. I'm done with these retarded fucking religious fucks.

Attached: 2x59im.jpg (500x806, 116K)

Go back to facebook you junkie
Just cause you took lsd doesn't make you special or maybe it does