Ballz

ballz

Attached: 3of5tx.jpg (500x585, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2020/02/what-is-consistent-about-mitt-romney/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whether it's in 2020 or 2024, the repubs are going to need him when Trump leaves office. The party is still standing, barely, but it's a house of cards. When Trump leaves the party will be left in shambles. They're going to need someone to restore order, someone who maintained the hard-line through it all with actions not just words. He won't run in 2020, sadly. If he did he'd wipe both Trump and all Democratic candidates right off the map.

Tucker Carlson 2024.

>nothing I typed is steeped in any reality aside from my cute little bubble I live in

Oh is that true? Tell me then, what are the republicans genuinely going to do in 2024?
>inb4 the Trump 2024 retardation

lol, Trump supporters would never support anyone in a primary against their god emperor.

Agreed but Romney made a brilliant chess move here. The man thinks long-term.

You lost me at “when Trump leaves”

Republicans ALLOWED him to vote that way & maintain his electability because his vote didn't make a fuck bit of difference

Attached: here.are.your.2020.choices.jpg (1440x1440, 228K)

No one wants to vote for establishment politicians anymore and Romney is GOP Classic.

The party might hitch their wagon to him after Trump's reign, but it's unlikely he'll go all the way to the presidency especially after failing before.

I love watching Americans everyday think they live in a democracy and have freedom.

It's the funniest shit ever.

And when you tell them about it, they get angry and snowflakey and cry out "YUROPOOR" and "MOOSLEMS TAKING OVER ALL YOUR COUNTRIES"

KEK

Attached: excuses excuses 2020.jpg (480x360, 61K)

Flip-flopper
nationalreview.com/2020/02/what-is-consistent-about-mitt-romney/

>I love watching Americans
And nobody is watching you screech about America from your 3rd world shithole you pathetic little fucking internet faggot cock sucker.

>No one wants to vote for establishment politicians

Speak for yourself, I'd take a career politician, any politician, with a clean and established reputation over the narcissistic orange troll who relishes on chaos.

Attached: 1578299955619.jpg (720x824, 136K)

he still thinks America is # 1

Attached: youresoignorant.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

And there is that anger and snowflakey replies that you all do.

"screech" KEK

American sure like to live in a fantasy world.

>"buh buh I can tell you are angry from the calm words you posted"

KEK KEK

Attached: crybaby americans.jpg (615x369, 45K)

Cuck

>implying cuck is an insult

Attached: smirking-face.png (256x256, 56K)

OK I'm not so sure I agree with it but that's a solid opinion. I guess we'll have to see what the dems primary cycle reveals about establishment vs non-establishment. That'll at least be a bellweather on the dem side, though that's no litmus for the repub side. This cycle will be anything but normal, it should be fun to watch it all play out.

We need to dig up and reanimate McCain.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x773, 92K)

That would be glorious. Zombie McCain would have won if he didn't choose that moron as his copilot...

Let all examine these strong religious principals of RINO Romney. Remember he founded Bain Capital the LBO firm? Wiki that, I did and found:

"Bain Capital is a private equity investment firm: people put money into it, which provided the seed money for the leverage. Bain Capital would try to turn a profit on it, and the investors would share in them. They had a variety of investment techniques, but they're best known for their LBOs.

They turned profits because the managers at Bain were good at finding firms that were in trouble, but where there was some value, and they could get it at a price lower than that value. There are a lot of ways to maximize that value: making the company more efficient, changing marketing, finding new markets, etc. It also means cutting loose anything that isn't making maximum profits, i.e. firing people.

In the classic LBO, they'd take a large company that was involved in too many different businesses and clinging to an old business model. Some businesses, they would eliminate entirely. Others they would break off as separate companies, or sell them to a better-run company looking to expand. Sometimes they'd sell the whole company, employees and all. Other times, they'd just sell the assets. Again, a lot of people would be redundant, i.e. fired.

From a capitalist point of view, this is "creative destruction"."

Hmmm so his religious convictions allowed him to become enormously wealthy by firing "redundant" people.

Failed at presidential race once, failed at secretary of state job interview; obvious sour grapes pol. who has been waiting years to somehow stick it to Trump.

History will not be kind. Utah will not forget.

Attached: bb5.jpg (960x720, 70K)

Ok this was an epic moment

>RINO Romney.
One of the only true Republicans left. At least he will die with honor, history will not be kind to the rest of them.

keep making shit up dumbass

Attached: fakenews.jpg (1292x839, 239K)

You can't keep having hissy fits about orange man bad for another 5 years.

Relax.

Seethe. In through the nose, out through the mouth.

Attached: 2020fyf.jpg (703x878, 200K)

>he still thinks America is # 1
You read my mind? Mind reading isn't real.
Schizophrenics sometimes believe they can read minds.
Schizophrenics cannot function properly in the real world.
You're a non-functional dipshit that needs to kill themselves.
Kill yourself.

>orange man bad
how all brainlets respond to any criticism of trump

If you believe he has made even the slightest mistake ever, even once, then you haven't been properly and thoroughly brainwashed. Go back to NPC training now, sheep.

A bunch of career politicians have been stonewalled
The national debt's growth has become controllable and our debt to China has been reduced by almost 40%.
I generally agree with you on red flag and bump stock crap. That was a bad call on his end.
He brought many home, he sent many out. Basically status quo.
It's certainly looking a lot more like America first than Israel and Saudi first, but we'll have to agree to disagree.
Mexico has BECOME the wall. Many more immigrants are stopped by Mexican enforcement than by the new walls or barriers.
I think in terms of raw productive activity he's been about equivalent with Obama. I'm not gonna begrudge the man for getting the hell out of there whenever possible, given that half of everyone hates his guts and fervently wishes for his death.
He never said he would release his tax returns. That was just something that his competitors demanded of him.

>kek

about half of the country literally wants him dead by any means. What a presidential entity to be in the oval office, a truly unifying one, just what the country needs.

Attached: ELkCAecU0AUz5t1.jpg (933x525, 63K)

>One of the only true Republicans left.

Attached: Drugs n DNC.jpg (497x768, 126K)

the truth is many, many republican senators voted to exonerate Trumptard out of pure fear of retaliation. This was the only guy that cut through the bullshit.

>voted to exonerate Trumptard

Sir? Sir? Your pink thong is showing.

I can guarantee you that I outclass you in every important demographic you pathetic little fucking Internet faggot cock sucker.

Kill yourself.

The Dems have their hand so far up Romney's ass, they call him Mitt.

keep going dumbass

Attached: _99712712_gettyimages-639620990.jpg (410x230, 18K)

Attached: 1576668274317.jpg (720x580, 40K)