I'm going to my aunt's wedding in America, I'm from south America and was curious how tipping works in America...

I'm going to my aunt's wedding in America, I'm from south America and was curious how tipping works in America? How much do you tip? Why do they tip when they are already getting paid? What happens when you don't tip?

Attached: 1581003324983.jpg (640x757, 87K)

lol u fukkin cuck. how about you ask your wifes boyfriend maybe he'll tell you after you suck his monster cock.

Attached: tipped wages.jpg (1004x769, 143K)

What?

we both know the reason your coming up here is because your wife can't resist BWC. u like jakkin off to her gettin busy with my 9inch white cock?

?

Tip 20% at restaurants with at-table service.
They make less than minimum wage, because tipping is so prevalent and expected.

i'm asking you to finish sucking off the man who stretches your wifes pussy to the point that it's unusable for pathetic little sacks of shit like yourself. tell me do you like spreading your asshole wide open while your girlfriend pegs you with the silicone clone of my big white dong?

This is all that needs to be said. If your employer fires your ass because you aren't making enough tips - which they *will* do - take it out on your stupid employer. Fucking shit.

jesus christ you are retarded. it's safe to assume you need a horse sized dildo up the ass just to feel normal.

Giving tips in 2020, lol.

??

only a fukkin cuck would tip a whore you fukkin niggerlover

It's based on a percentage of the bill. Generally, 15% is considered standard, so if you order $100 of food and drinks, you'd tip the waiter $15, bringing your total to $115.

However at a wedding, all of the finances have been taken care of by the couple, and you shouldn't tip the wait staff at the venue.

Have fun in America bruhv

Attached: 0 (2).jpg (1050x681, 70K)

What

i'd like to rape your wife, except for the fact that her pussy is so beaten out by years of big white cock abuse that she couldn't feel anything more then a hot dog being thrown down a hallway....lololol you fukkin cuck

you do understand the jews want you to act like this right?

8% is more than you deserve. You knew the pay when you accepted the job. Now cry and vote for Bernie because the person with skills and education has more money than your uneducated unskilled ass. It's almost like the more effort you put into your life and career the more you can get out of it.

Attached: 1579575095881.gif (200x168, 1.88M)

you don't usually tip at weddings

Tipcucks btfo. Stay mad

I'm from CA so I double the Tax, then round up or down so the total bill is a while dollar. Tip ends up being around 15% to 18%

Ex:
Charges - $48.60
Tax - $4.13 (8.5% of charges)
Total bill - $52.73

2 x $4.13 = $8.26
$8.26 + $52.73 = $60.99

Round up to $61.00, so tip is $8.27

$8.27/$52.73 = 15.6% in this case

Percentile tipping is a scam, the cost of my food doesnt determine your skill at being my waiter, most I've ever tipped was $20, on average I tip 5-10

Lol imagine tipping someone for doing the job they're paid to do. Fuck off.

Tipping is for Jews, I never tip

Because you're a broke europoor

I dont know the laws now but some places pay the waiters/waitress below minimum wage because they get tips for part of their income.15% is generous in my opinion. But I always like to over tip because thats just me. Honestly fuck tipping but I feel like I have to.

At a wedding it would still be appropriate to tip the bartender. $1 per drink or just throw a $5 or better at the start. No need to tip the servers.

At any other restaurant with servers, 15% of the bill (before tax) is pretty standard. Although I generally start at 20%.

4 times a day this thread

The easy way to do a tip in your head is 1/2 of 1/3 (comes to about 16%). If you want a little better of a tip, 20% is one fifth or double 10% (10% move the decimal place down one and then double that)

If someone does a bad job you can tip them 10% or none

Stop crying, get a real job and stop asking for handouts, you fucking greedy leeches.

Tipping as an institution is ugly business. When it was on top of decent wages it was a good practice. However in the last few decades businesses have seen it as a way to legally drive down their hourly wages for tipped employees.

When I delivered pizza for a ghetto neighborhood I often got 20$ or less for a night of delivery, sometimes none at all. That made my minimum wage like 3$ an hour while driving. The 3$ delivery fee was for the company, I got none of that. So after gas and wear+tear and miles on my vehicle I was losing money for working. LOSING MONEY FOR WORKING.

Since you're not going to be staying and there will be no repurcussions, just don't tip at all. Fuck them.

What?

They could've tipped a bit more but fuck that entitled cunt. I wish I knew where she worked so I could go there and tip her even less

It's gonna stick around in the US because of menu pricing and nicer restaurants, where there's increased earning potential for high performers. It sucks overall but at this point it's ingrained in the culture. There's no viable path to changing it even on a local level.

stop making this thread faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20191230-133448_iFunny.jpg (1079x1077, 495K)

Kys jew. Tipping was invented by the Jews to jew people out of money

Attached: 5B8FB449-6A66-47D9-91D5-66BB0F1C9A9C.jpg (659x588, 100K)

Get a real job then food servant.

Imagine tipping

Attached: 1581130664189.jpg (750x563, 311K)

At least my kids won't get shot getting an education. Kys mutt

OI I NVR TIP FOOK THAT M8

Attached: 8378E640-8FDE-4342-A1B3-8BBFCDFBE193.jpg (750x819, 111K)

Nice meme europoor. Go get stabbed

Attached: 937890DD-753C-4317-BB24-0EDC03ECFC6B.jpg (750x508, 110K)

Is that how your mother looks like?

I'd rather get stabbed then shot up a million times by some enraged incel. Mutts gonna mutt

OI M8 no IM eurocuck

Attached: 3936B4CE-F12F-4C1F-AF32-FF222FA35D3E.jpg (750x750, 115K)

That image is of an American retard

Looks like an Americuck drew that

Attached: 08DE8657-9637-4CD2-BDF6-D017FAC0D99D.jpg (750x617, 103K)

In Washington state, this isn't true. They make minimum wage, which is $16/hr. Tipping is dropping here down to sub 15%. The waiters still bitch about low wages, but not really my problem

I knew a chick making 300+ a night from tips alone, pretty nice

Ironic coming from a mutt

Attached: 63CA520B-58A4-4A7F-B8B2-DBBF2FA8315B.jpg (696x604, 128K)

>chick
That's why

Seeth more mutt

So your employer externalizes cost of production, your labor, onto their customers...
Why not just get a job where you are valued instead of bitching about the customers who are the only reason restaurants stay open.

I pay my servers 12/hr as base and they also get tips. They work their asses off and I haven't had an employee quit in 3 years.
The employee who did quit made a scene in the dining area because they felt an 8$ tip on a $12 beer was below them.
She walked out the door. Came back the next day and I told her to find a different career path because she sucks at service work. Now she's a day shift stripper who makes 3.75 + tips and giving blowjobs on the side to make ends meet.

If it's a good experience you tip 20%.
If it's average tip 15%
If it's poor you can:
be extra classy and tip 15% but leave a penny on the table as a symbol of the bad service
or
tip 10%
if the service is horrible you can just leave a penny with no tip.

Honestly dont tip if your service is shit. And for the food servant fags who need tips to survive get a better job retard or do better at it. When I was a waiter at 54th street I was making 700 a week if I busted my ass off and gave the people their eating a good experience. Seriously when I go eat if my waiter is good and I actually have good service I dont mind tipping but if you are there and see my whole table empty of drinks and you haven't came by and offered refills in 5 minutes or so, fuck off if you expect anything from me or my friends .

I never tip lol

Attached: 00CBDCC8-46C9-4678-A226-DD9ABDB72E8F.jpg (750x644, 131K)

Nice post faggot

Are you still upset that people simply just won’t tip your bare minimum service?

Tip 15%, 20% if they're good. No one will say shit to you about it. The only places you really have to tip are restaurants and delivery drivers. I tip Ubers too, when I take them, but I give them cash since Uber steals a cut of their tips over the app.

When you are a mutt

Sort of. The idea is to advance like any career. All restaurants, as a general rule, pay the same minimum wage. But as the waiter gains experience they move from the diner to the local restaurant to the better restaurant etc. until they reach the best fine dining, with meals costing over $150. All while making the same base wage but relying on tips going up.
Very stupid system, and given a choice I'll go to the place that pays without tips. But until things change, there you have it.

Out of everything that exists in the world....how did this become copypasta?

Attached: Spanish America.jpg (1024x763, 148K)

Ty, inferior, and weak europoor.

Attached: 78E5EB32-551C-4E87-8927-B63300E770E9.jpg (750x352, 78K)

>i never tip lol

Are you a nigger or a jew? Those are the only two groups that don't tip, so you must be one.

what?

I'm not a cuck

I only tip when they do their job well.
I don't reward shit behavior.
I'll also hide the larger portion of not all of the tip under plates so the poor bastard that cleans up for the waiting staff gets rewarded for keeping the place tidy.

Still richer and whiter than you mutts, seeth more

Be careful, trump might accidentally fire a nuke at you weaklings

Attached: 3ABAA5F5-7B71-4285-87E3-048DBDC056D8.jpg (750x663, 110K)

He's been impeached btfo

I can say this...
I have done what OP's pic shows... only for the sake of a round transaction on my card... BUT I will always put cash ($10/$20) on the table, too...
If the service is particularly good, I'll often ask the server how tipping goes (if they pool it, etc.), so if they don't put it all together and divide it up, I want the server to have at least some cash in their pocket for making my time there cool.

>was curious how tipping works in America?
you pay an extra 10% or 15%, if you feel like they gave you good enough customer service.
>How much do you tip?
10% if they give good service . 15% if they give Japan-tier customer service. 20% if they're not annoying cunts that interrupt your meal every 5 fucking minutes.
>Why do they tip when they are already getting paid?
They usually get paid like $2/hour or some shit, but America can't into Unions so no-one has the balls to do anything to change the system.
>What happens when you don't tip?
Honestly, nothing.
If you're a repeat customer they might give you slower/shittier service, water down your drinks or lower your food portions but thats about it. the "spit in your food" is a meme, any restaurant that tries that shit gets shut down quick smart.

>literally means nothing
BTFO

Attached: B5CE435D-8EEB-4191-A57D-E994DD97A989.jpg (750x520, 116K)

He was implicitly criticising the system you uneducated baboon.

Oh. Remind us how that is going LMFAO

You forgot baptists

Ad hominem attack in place of actually having an argument

Literally having an orange clown as president, BTFO

Tip more you fucking jew, I tip at least 40%

Literally being irrelevant
BTFO

Being this much a mutt, BTFO

Attached: A4416E51-1E0C-4090-A2EB-C85A868CD259.jpg (662x617, 133K)

Servers get paid a ludicrously low wage. This is why food at restaurants is much lower than most of the world. Yeah, the USA could abolish tipping, but service industry food prices would soar.

Tip according to the total on your bill. 15% is standard. If you feel the service was poor, tip less, otherwise you can tip more.

tl;dr tipping is customary in the USA whether you agree with it or not. If you're too cheap to tip, make your own food or stick with fast food restaurants

Stop posting this thread everyday faggot

Attached: 1580471643506s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Firstly - welcome to the first world.
Secondly - fuck you go back home.

Bullshit. You don't even have a job kid

Better than that hag Hillary

>Be me
>We go to holiday to America
>Try out all you can eat
>Pay 20 dollars to enter
>After we are asked to tip

?? for what getting our own plates and food?

Attached: 1449959955974.png (500x500, 77K)

You're lying LMAO