Thoughts on him?

Thoughts on him?

Attached: Screenshot_20191015-171303~2.png (720x718, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiMG_JV2gbo
youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E
youtu.be/tSNUYTBao7I
youtu.be/O-TmgS3PGOU
youtube.com/watch?v=lCYfvWnDMd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dunno, but I like this song that briefly mentions him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiMG_JV2gbo

Attached: 1578743962085.gif (1082x695, 367K)

alive and well living with MJ and Osama in Namur, Belgium, or he was just sober one day and happened to look at Courtney and then... BLAM!

Billy Corgan was way better.

great musician
overrrated
but was a great musician

mediocre music and weak willed

Was good at putting pain to paper. Not good at finding meaning in his life. Sad, really.

Attached: Real-Skateboards-Logo.jpg (2292x1137, 1002K)

I don't care who finds offense to these words. He was the best songwriter for a group of humans who hate existing with other humans. His words helped me get through ridiculous amounts of bullshit existance. His worst songs are still better than any rapper's best songs

junky sellout

also

I would Have Killed Myself If I Was married to Courtney too...can't Blame Him

gotta agree with you on that

He went out with a bang.

A lot must have been going through his head

He deserves thanks for putting an end to the hair metal era. His music holds up well. I don’t really get the sainthood that surrounds him. Lots of guys are messed up and talented, what makes him special?

I mean he was probably a good person, much better than his fans, but his music is literally band practice and the people who listen to that or music in general without headphones deserve their heads smashed into a wall.

Say what you want about him, music forever changed when smells like teen spirit came out. Also, it would be weird as fuck seeing him in his 50's if he was still alive.

Who is this? Is he from the 80's?

Most his fans are dumb fat men in their 50s or millenials who think the world revolves around them

His music was kinda meh, but if he never died I think the Foo Fighters would never have existed. They are a much better band.

Though I did like that he was against the commercialization of his music and the industry as a whole. He knew it would mostly suck today.

I was in high school when they got popular. It wasnt just him that changed music. It was all the Seattle bands. He was just the first one to die.

yeah, he's the guy who invented chess

Attached: chess master.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The last real rockstar.

Songs have been written about him.

youtu.be/o9mJ82x_l-E

Attached: CheCobain.jpg (500x500, 50K)

everyone knows hey man nice shot was written about budd dwyer

Attached: 3dsaasd.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Poor man's Jim Morrison

A great songwriter and an ok musician. Suffered through real chronic pain all of his life that heavily influenced his songwriting, depression and probably led directly to his an heroing. I always wanted to hear some of his songs redone by better musicians.

>Thoughts on him?
Hack and a charlatan. No different than his thoughts about himself really.
youtu.be/tSNUYTBao7I
youtu.be/O-TmgS3PGOU

>Though I did like that he was against the commercialization of his music and the industry as a whole
Uhhhhhhhhh, but he and his band were highly commercial at the time as well?

overrated piece of shit!

No longer among us and still made it to Fallout 4

Attached: 1454747706_B0E (2).jpg (800x636, 55K)

This.

I wonder if they would still play the songs so much on the radio if he lived

Kid who couldn't handle fame so he kills himself.

What color were his eyes?

Blew

One blew that was one blew this way

Overrated

Personally hate grunge, but he was a great musician, although definitely overrated.

This guy gets it.

My mother was friends with all those guys in the late 80s and he used to babysitter.
I dont care if you dont believe me because I know that it's true.

I think his dead, and his wife killed him

Cos mu strzeliło do głowy

lmaooooo

This. Seattle has a history of putting about phenomenal shit that often gets overlooked. Pedro the Lion was/is one of the best bands that's ever existed and David Bazan is basically god.

As luck would have it, she'd kill you, saving you the effort

hell no. nails on chalkboard voice.
Kurt had an S tier voice.

Everything recorded after that first album was over produced, killed it. They hated nevermind for the same reason Joy division hated unknown pleasures. It sounds nothing like the band.

Chronic pain for most of his life, turned junkie to numb the pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCYfvWnDMd8

Apparently what the dad didn't get round to saying was that the kid was terminal or something.

Half a fag. Self proclaimed feminist.

not to mention he was one of the best looking male musicians i have ever seen.

>intelligent
>created good albeit overrated music
>realized life was a game
>cashed out with a double barrel

end of story

Attached: 1576622707773.jpg (500x494, 49K)

I think the grunge thing got popular at a bad time. The 90s tendency for overproduction is obvious on most grunge (and plenty of metal) of that era. Old fag here, sorry

he was a product of his environment. washington in general is just fucked culturally. He still was a fantastic vocalist and writer. He wasn't a master guitarist, but his music was simple and creative.

Boring.

Perl jam, Soundgarden, Jane's addiction, mudhoney, all pretty much hard drug users from an early age. Reflects in the music. Hell, under the bridge is about the dead guitarists (od'd), the entire temple of the dog album is for another musician who od'd

Overrated crybaby with some good songs. (no smells like teenspirit is shittier)

Not as good as him

Attached: 2A4562CA-63AC-4A97-BE54-88F8552547F1.jpg (220x227, 15K)