I spent a week hanging around an Asian massage studio. Ask me anything

I spent a week hanging around an Asian massage studio. Ask me anything.

Attached: o.jpg (667x976, 60K)

How old were the girls?

did you sniff their assholes?

40's and probably low 50's, which in my experience is pretty normal.

That doesn't sound like something that happens during a massage.

>hanging around
what do you mean by that? what exactly did you do around the massage studio?

Any of them cough?

I was visiting a lady friend and she was working full shifts with no days off, so if I wanted to see her, that's where I had to be.

I helped out around the shop, swept a little, mopped, washed dishes, helped with laundry, etc. Of course, I got some massages and also massaged my lady friend quite a bit.

Hahaha, no. They all seemed very healthy.

Oh good, I don't want you to catch the sniffles. Keep warm and hydrated user.

I guess I'm the only user who finds that world interesting, haha.

That is really nice OP. Did you enjoy your time with your friend?

I did, but there was a lot of waiting involved. She cooked a lot, so that was cool and she coached me on my massage technique.

One thing I wish more anons could understand is these ladies work for tips. It's kind of appalling how cheap and clueless some guys can be when patronizing these places.

Attached: 4_196.jpg (673x1008, 125K)

did you catch a disease?

Why would I do that? You can eat off the floor in some of these places.

Was it a happy ending kind of place?

Of course. Pretty much every Asian massage parlor offers happy ending. Occasionally, some girls offer sex or just a little titty sucking and hand grabbing.

Every Asian massage parlor? Then I'm doing it wrong. Is there a secret handshake? Maybe they think I'm a cop?

Anyhoo, before this thread gets pruned - TIP, fuckers. 40 bucks is normal for an hour massage with happy ending. Some of the fuckers who went in there would claim they "didn't have any money" (black guys), or would act surprised that that had to tip at all. Apparently Indian guys are the worst, sometimes even asking for the house fee back.

Attached: 4_828.jpg (674x1008, 149K)

What's the house fee typically?

all the girls there got thick bush?

There are subtle cues you have to pay attention to. They don't all cue the same. Some will touch your junk and look at you for a yes or no nod of the head. Some require you to get yourself hard first. I've been to a local place twice and both times a happy ending was not offered. ALL I could figure is she thought I was a cop.

I was in a place in Northern CA and toward the end of the massage, I started rubbing my johnson, expecting the expected, but she took my hand off. You can't go wrong by rubbing your junk as a means of indicating what you want.

Keep in mind if you look like you are poor, you might not get the offer. If you look cheap, you won't get the offer. If you fit the profile of a cheap fuck, they might not go beyond the regular massage.

$40 for half hour, $60 for hour.

Probably, because they're not having sex, so why bother shaving?

Of course, it may be that you picked the one in 30 massage shops that don't offer full release.

Did your massage girl do the sexy cool down when you were still face down?

>because they're not having sex
sure, literal prostitutes don't have sex. makes a lot of sense

There was nothing sexy about any of my experiences.
I got you, I'm definitely not, nor do I look cheap. I would start myself but, I got this internal dialog telling me it could go wrong, get banned or call the cops for being a perv or some shit then my wife would know

Massage is not sex, user.

>I would start myself but,

OK, find another shop. Almost every time, in my experience, they would towel my back off, then start gently running their finger tips over my back and ass area. If they're not doing this, I'd say you're in the wrong place. And, they can't call the cops if you're touching yourself while alone with them on the table. The last thing they want is to alienate a paying customer or have any cops around.

>Massage is not sex, user.
I know. But asian massage parlors are a front for sexual services. Happy ending is the most common, but all the masseuses are willing to have sex with the client if he pays.

Do they use the same cum rag to clean each customer? PRO TIP, always ask them to use PAPER towel to clean up after you pop your cork.

>asian massage parlors are a front for sexual services

No, they're actually not. I spoke to my massage friend specifically about this, and just from having been in more massage shops than I can even remember, I know I was offered sex only one time, in Santa Fe, NM. Some girls offer sex, rarely, but the shop owners are generally not aware of it. In fact, as far as I can tell, the extra titty sucking is even frowned upon.

They launder everything and use clean linens and towels for each customer. That's why they leave the room to get the damp towel. It's in a special towel warmer after it's been in the washing machine.