AR 15 or

AR 15 or
Mini 15 or
Kel Tec RDB or
AK in 556?
state your case

Attached: wm_5432623.jpg (1000x576, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw
ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/762x39-hollow-point
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none because i'm not a degen with œstrogen issues

I've got an 8 inch dick, I'm fine thanks

... you better get your pussy checked.

the 556 tried and true can penetrate almost all body armors easy to maintain and it wont give you much issues if you never had experience handling a firearm. The Ruger Mini is also a choice weapon turn of the century and it can still hold it's own on today's battlefield a fine bush rifle says the range is 200 but idk, if you were to pick I'd go for mini for it's accuracy and survivability

M1A1...Get A Real GUN

Attached: M1.jpg (750x741, 229K)

-AR-15 for most cases. So many parts out there that you can have pretty much anything made to match your preference. There's a reason they have become the standard.
-Mini-14 if you're in a ban state, though those will probably be on the chopping block next because it's semi-auto. (Too bad the SCR is not cheaper, that's another really good choice for less free states. I want one but I don't want to pay $650 just for the stock/lower.)
-RDB is a tough sell because bullpups inherently have worse triggers. Plus Kel Tec is worth praising for trying new stuff but their quality and lack of production makes it hard to offer any support than "Hey, that's cool." It's always thin plastic, screws, and a price higher than it should be.
-AK, if you're going to get one then get it in 7.62 or 5.45. Do not anger the ghost of Kalashnikov.

Attached: 9i9reo.jpg (986x592, 28K)

What in the fuck is a mini 15?

guns are for small dicked incels

peasant brained shareblue or actual europoor peasants, I'll let YOU decide.

Attached: monty-python-peasants.png (592x320, 254K)

The Real Deal

Attached: M1 Garand rifles -Springfield, Winchester, IHC, H&R, Breda Danish contract, Beretta Danish contr (960x720, 139K)

Its shareblue- or what ever slush fund they're working for now.

Warren v. Washington DC:
>The courts ruled that place DO NOT have an obligation to protect individuals.
According to the government, the police are there to arrest criminals. The only person responsible for your safety is YOU.

Attached: 1576951952664.jpg (563x450, 42K)

>30-06 / 7.62 nato
okay grandpa, it's time for golf channel and prune juice

You do know that /k/ exists right?

What about a mini 30?

/k is a bunch of elitist fags. Ar 15, ak 47 or go and dont forget your k bar

the 30 isn't 556 and chokes more than a $2 whore at the glory hole in an airport bathroom

If You Run You Will Only Die Tired
$59 Say's Your Not MAN Enough To Shoot A Full Match ( (90 rounds)

The jewish tranny is afraid of being shot

Attached: 8c1.png (317x293, 46K)

KYS

Attached: 021401420241.jpg (480x591, 130K)

watching the /ak/ fags COPE with the budget rifles coming out lately kind of makes me wish I had been around when the clinton AWB expired and everybody and their mother started producing AR's that just worked. GUCCIFAG tears are delicious

Imagine thinking these are valid responses. Do you lot even think for yourselves?

> repeat after me, only people with small dicks and inferiority complexes own guns. Your a real man right? So disarm!

All are poor choices since they are going to get banned, and then you will have to turn them in without any compensation.

Buy a nice modern black powder muzzle loader and practice with it. With proper training and practice you should be able to get up to a rate of four aimed shots per minute, which is all the founding fathers intended.

Attached: all 357.jpg (1350x750, 50K)

I shall use my field negroes as target practice and then sail off in my privately-owned warship to wage piracy against the enemies of the United States. Just as the founding father intended.

Majority of the canons use by the U.S. during the war of independence were owned by civilians.

A nice modern smoothbore muzzle loading cannon would be a perfectly legal choice for op as well, but he would need a lot more income to afford it and the ammunition, and assistants to help him load it, in order to obtain a decent rate of fire. At a couple of pounds of powder per shot, he would also need a proper safe environmentally safe storage area for the powder as well.

I have owned a blk powder cartridge rifle for years. 45-110. Only experienced need apply.

This !!

Also for a more personal interaction I recommend DP - 12

Better to get a 45-70. That way you don't have to worry about them banning handguns and requiring a background check for ammunition that could be used in a handgun.

>-RDB is a tough sell because bullpups inherently have worse triggers. Plus Kel Tec is worth praising for trying new stuff but their quality and lack of production makes it hard to offer any support than "Hey, that's cool." It's always thin plastic, screws, and a price higher than it should be.
This. I love their ingenuity but they fuck up the follow through.

Magnum research BFR is a pistol chambered in 45/70

why is your mag wearing briefs?

I like the M1A Socom in FDE

it's hardgay

Mini-14 can handle steel russian shit ammo, which is cheap but not standard, mini-30 has issues with standard shit russian ammo FTF's GT and Wolf

I'd lean the Kel Tec myself. I've seen a lot of good reviews with it and it even uses M4 style magazines which are abundant and easy to buy at any surplus store, or online depending on state.

AK. Caliber doesn’t matter. At the fall of western civilization that’s what I will be holding.

Simple in design. Easy to maintain. You can throw it in the mud for a year and it will still work.

not common enough to matter.

> Fudd lore
This ar v ak debate needs to die. If you are in US, go ar, parts and ammo are plentiful.

But more difficult to maintain. More moving parts.

AK is simple. AK will win war.

Aesthetic wise, mini.
Practicality wise, AR.
Want to burn money on magazines you'll only find once in a blue moon? 556 AK.

>Buy a nice modern black powder muzzle loader.... which is all the founding fathers intended.

Attached: 1545108614186m.jpg (640x489, 48K)

>which is all the founding fathers intended.
They intended to have egalitarian firepower. The entire concept of the USA is egalitarianism.

>ak in 556

but why? or is this another "pro american"thing.since murica likes to be patriotic now even though they elected a president who was to big of a pussy to fight for his country

all politics aside though,in terms of assault rifles.i kind of perfer a black ak 47 over an ar 15.they just look cooler

not with all that soy you drink,liberal

>even though they elected a president who was to big of a pussy to fight for his country
That's nothing new. Though at least Dubya could throw a solid pitch. Almost makes up for being a war criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjGcCI9ByWw

>war criminal

its not like democrats have ever supported our military anyway

BUT,im gonna stop talking about politics now

AR15 - I own one, love the accuracy but it's finicky.
Mini14 - I kind of wish I had bought this instead. I'm all about reliability, and these things are tanks.
KelTec - fuck no
AK - all the ruggedness of the Mini with even worse accuracy.

Attached: 159.jpg (700x220, 102K)

mini14's look like shit,id rather have an ar 15 or an ak 47

>look like shit
only if you're a cowadoody kid who doesn't recognize classic M1 aesthetics.

>cowadoody kid

whatever,your probably some communist bandana wearing antifa fag

first I'm sure you're a nigger and from spain or germany. second the only 7.62x39 ammo that could reliably pen AR500 steel armor plates has been banned from import to the US leaving us with 5.56 M193 ball or gofast gucci varmint rounds

either way,ive had discussions like this before and it just seems like something like a dp-12 double barrel shotgun and a 9mm glock is probably the best in terms of what i feel like getting for self defense.i dont know,in a small space like an apartment it just seems like something like an ak 47 or ar 15 is probably louder and would probably over penetrate more

i could be wrong though,because really.id rather have an assault rifle then a shotgun anyway.the dp 12 is cool because its a double barrel and pump action

>penetrate more

ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/762x39-hollow-point

or would hollow points solve the assault rifle over penetration thing.i knew they had them for handguns but never knew they had them for assault rifles

makes sense

lol you're such a cowadoody zoomer

not a zoomer,besides.im probably older and more mature then you

there is a reason the army abandoned it, dude.

not if you think the mini14 is ugly. that's classic rifle design kid

and what a fuckup that was

>AR 15
Is lightweight but looks ultra shit
>Mini 15
Noice
>Kel Tec RDB
Dont know it
>AK in 556?
Are you fucking retarded?

For hunting get a nice semiauto with a wood stock just because it looks comfy and if Nogunz see you they'll think of you as a classy guy who hunts as hobby and not some redneck
For carry get a small semiauto in 9mm or smaller or a little snubnose
For homedefence use a shotgun or smg
For anti government stuff hoard explosives and learn to build mines/bombs

>home defense

>shotgun or smg

first of all,example of an "smg"

second of all,what happens when you run out of shells for the shotgun and the person your trying to shoot at is still alive

you have to think about this in terms of shotguns,its already a stressful panic situation if somebody breaks into your house or whatever and you need to use it for self defense.just seems better to take 2 seconds to reload an assault rifle or handgun then bother with a shotgun

plus

>not some redneck

you'll also look like a redneck for owning a shotgun

I'm pretty sure it was a good idea, the guys ending up in korea and later nam were wimps and couldn't control the actually pretty manageable recoil of an FA full sized rifle cartridge. on top of that the brand spankin' new intermediate cartridge AK was just demolishing the soldiers with suppressive fire and wounds, the Army's answer to their soldier's being feebs was to make the guns in semiauto sot no only were they less able to put out fire because they were weak men they were gimped in the rate of fire too.
>Is lightweight but looks ultra shit
thats the understatement of the thread, they look like an industrial nightmare crossed with a manufacturing hellscape. pictures don't do just how manufactured and utilitarianly ugly these things look in real life up close

Attached: aero-precision-ar-15-stripped-receiver-set-black-1.gif.jpg (980x617, 112K)

>smg

or do you mean stuff like this? because from what ive looked up.it seems more expensive and a bigger pain in the ass to own one legally then it would just walking into your local gun store and buying an ar 15

Attached: mac 10 gun.jpg (971x848, 54K)

If I had to have a civilian gun I would have an MR 223 from HK. The closest to the gun I have used a lot.

better looking picture

Attached: m10.jpg (640x853, 47K)

If the burglar is that well armed/trained you are probably fucked anyways.

Shoot each one and find out which you feel more comfortable with.
Probably fuck the keltec. Don’t trust any of their shit.
AK in 5.56 nato is silly. If you want an AK get it chambered in 7.62 soviet, or 5.45.
Mini-14 seems too expensive for what it is IMO compared to the prices you can find on any AR platform rifle.

>what happens when you run out of shells for the shotgun and the person your trying to shoot at is still alive
Lol are you even trying to aim?
At 10 meters its harder to miss than to hit
>also you still got a metal pipe in your hand
>just seems better to take 2 seconds to reload an assault rifle or handgun then bother with a shotgun
You will not reload in an home defence scenario
Either they run or they shoot you before you worked through the shells
>example of an "smg
You can get historical smgs without loicence if im correct but i dont know burger law exactly, tommy gun and suomi mp come to mind if you're worried about ammunition
If you cant kill someone with a 70 round mag you shouldn't have a gun in the first place
Modern stuff is much lighter and thus better for home defence tho
Vector smgs are ultra dope, but anything will do the job really
Advamtages of an smg for home defence is the smaller caliber, it hasn't as much penetrating power and is also not as loud
Full auto is good in a stress situation as you have just so much stopping power
>you'll also look like a redneck for owning a shotgun
Modern rednecks fap to their ar builds, shotguns are for hunting small game and home defence

When my baby was new

Attached: mybaby.jpg (1000x750, 195K)

>if you're worried about ammunition

im more worried about the cost(although,i assume you arent american)to legally own one

mp5 and mac 10/mac 11 are the ones im thinking of

Mini if in a ban state.
AR or AK if anywhere else.
Kel-tecs are just gimmicky and have questionable QC and subpar polymer.

You're dead that's done. "Baby". Like saying McDonald's doesn't have a bathroom

Those things are fuckall ugly and they run for as much as a mini if not more.

Just go for a mini instead of a shitty gimp AR.

This is why even CMP garlands cost so damn much. Because fucking collectors buy 10 of them and sit on them and do fuck all nothing with them.

I would go with the mp5 then
You can shoulder it thas nice for aiming
Also get a red dot, dont really need one for homedefence but these things are an awesome piece of technology
If you are really worried about the price a shotgun goes for under 200