CBD is genuine bullshit. How can anyone fall for this placebo meme herbalife-level scam?

CBD is genuine bullshit. How can anyone fall for this placebo meme herbalife-level scam?

Attached: img_20020208_087626.jpg (1058x1411, 957K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoi.com/Text/HesiodWorksDays.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come talk to me after uve hit 15 bongs and done 200 120kg squats loaded fucking nigger schizophrenic retarded autism faggot sage

Shut up. Some of us are making money of these sheep.

Yeah cbd is literally the old snake oil scam of the "cure all" retards that peddle the shit claim it will fix anything from ptsd to anxiety and skin disorders while in reality it does shit all.

Helped me when I was having alcohol withdrawals.

Retards like this will pay for your next two mortgages. Find a way in and sell it, don't buy it.

lolwut? We talking no thc right? Or you just talking

Cbd needs thc. The hemp shit is garbage. A 5:1 ratio of cbd to thc is pretty nice, although I prefer much more thc

FDA says if it's sold as CBD only it can contain no more than 0.3 percent THC

I get you, it's a capitalist country with opportunity, I can't fault anyone for trying to make a buck. Guess I'm just frustrated I fell for it.

Yeah but I live in a prohibition state. Sucks for me

>ucking nigger schizophrenic retarded autism faggot sage

Attached: dick.jpg (310x163, 11K)

Definitely. I live in Seattle, so get to try a good variety of stuff at the rec shops. My wife likes moxley mints, which are 5:1. They are not bad, but I generally buy magic kitchen hard candies, 10 mg thc for $1.50 each

bro i actually read ur org's manifestos..
rothschild
rockerfellers
club of rome

align me or fear me

murder ANYTHING usa national

1000% murder johnathon pine gap fragile x syndrome and anything enabling it = easiest profit on board 1000 years

Just smoke some Salvia, cockbreath

It doesn't work for fucking faggots. Professional athletes are begging to be able to use the stuff for recovery. Athletes don't follow or use dumb bullshit that doesn't work, they don't have time for or cant afford to do things half assed.

Try-hard faggot.

Unless you're Payton Manning in his last season. Then you can throw turds and sit on the bench half the season because you're dragging the team down

God damn!

> cockbreath saliva

theoi.com/Text/HesiodWorksDays.html

my damn arm leg and back are broken from emf and the most evil thing i ever did was take a kids lunch money. mhm 1913-

Attached: tree0latin.jpg (893x1219, 161K)

and that was after.

fragile x syndrome life long untreatable condition.
pine gap. johnathon.

dclxvi

I have used salve for pain relief. I have a fucked up shoulder and lower back.
Saying CBD is a placebo is like saying Aspirin is a placebo. If you take it when nothing's wrong, you don't feel any effects whatsoever.
Don't take my word for it. There are peer-reviewed scientific studies that prove CBD can inhibit seizures, inflammation, insomnia, and muscle tension.
If you're using it for something other than those things, then yeah, I could see why you'd think it's a scam.
If someone told you Children's Tylenol was some magic catch-all for anything that ails you, and you were dumb enough to believe it.... I mean, that's on you. Use Google.

I got very mild rls and anxiety. The community praises this stuff. I just spent 400+ bucks on CBD and if anything, it has caused me increased anxiety because of the reality of the amount I spent and my shit still twitches and snakes.

> snakes
Shakes even

Restless Leg Syndrome is a meme. The "condition" was literally made up by a boardroom full of corporate assholes in suits that wanted to sell a new drug. RLS just means you're not tired. Quit drinking caffeine during the second half of the day.
Insomnia is not the same thing as keeping yourself awake. You don't have insomnia if you can't fall asleep after snorting a rail. If you really have insomnia, I'm sorry, but it's worth pointing out that even aspirin doesn't work on every headache. CBD works, even if it doesn't work on you.

CBD hasn't undergone any scientific studies to prove it has any effect on anxiety.
Would you spend $400 on aspirin to treat anxiety?? If you did, would that justify calling aspirin a placebo since it didn't work?