So I've had this buildup for a over a year now. Got a swab sample and it came back negative for everything...

So I've had this buildup for a over a year now. Got a swab sample and it came back negative for everything. I've already taken Nyastatin and a bunch of other anti thrush medications. Doctors have no idea what it is. Symptoms are just that it smells and I have to scrape it all off every time I eat. Anyone have any idea what this could be?

Attached: SmartSelect_20200128-152501_Gallery.jpg (527x752, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicinenet.com/thrush/article.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cum buildup

For more context, it started after I ate a girl out and had sex. I got Balanitis too but already got rid of it with Ciprofloxanin

Does it smell?

Also do you eat junk food?

Yeah it smells fucking awful and haven't kissed anyone since then

>Symptoms are just that it smells
Do u read?

Scrape it off it's just buildup causing your breath to be rank

I dont eat too much junk food. Though the times I do eat ice cream or cookies that's when it gets the worst

Do you smoke?

Its plaque brush your teeth filthy nigger

I have to scrape it off literally every time I eat or drink anything other than water since it all gunks up pretty much immediately

Yeah just scrape it off all the time And dont eat sweet stuff

I dont smoke anything

I brush, floss, and scrape my tongue every day

For more context, I had a lot of tonsil stones too right after I had sex with this girl but the Nyastatin pretty much got rid of those

Any medfags in the house?

It's dead skin you dumby invest in a 50c tongue scraper

you could very well just have a genetic predisposition to bacterial buildup on your tongue. it's fine. just keep scraping your tongue every night and mouthwash, that's all you can do. keep it as clean as possible

I've tried a few different tounge scrapers but it doesn't matter since the buildup happens right after I eat/drink anything

I was kind of thinking that too but it didn't happen until I had sex with this girl. She drank red bull during the sex so it could have started off as like a yeast infection. I ate her out and she also sucked my dick without protection

dentist here.

this doesn't look like much of anything to me. if you've eliminated fungal as a possibility then it's probably just a buildup. brush, floss, scrape tongue using an actual tongue scraper not your toothbrush. you could look at things that might make your oral hygiene worse - do you have dry mouth, smoke, drink too much, etc?

I had that for a few months last year except mine was way worse, it was furry and more green/yellow. Nothing the doctors gave me worked. I Googled a natural thrush remedy which involved blending up tumeric, cloves, and a bunch of other nasty spices. I used this like a mouthwash a couple times a day, brushed the fuck outta my tongue daily, used a new tooth brush every 1 or 2 days, and started using a hydrating replenishing mouthwash, nothing with alcohol in it. This became routine for weeks and eventually it went away. I got lazy with the routine, not even sure if it helped or was just coincidence but I have no issues now.

Still have no idea what it was but having fur on your tongue was the worst feeling in the world. Especially when drinking anything carbonated, the hair on my tongue tickled my pallet. Very weird experience. Also, when you brush your tongue, scrape from the back foward, then rinse your brush/scraper then repeat. Tedious but you want to ensure you're not just spreading the shit around. Good luck opee

in which case
medicinenet.com/thrush/article.htm

I dont think I have dry mouth. I never smoke. I only drink one night once or twice a month. Thank you for the input from the dental side though!

Doctors said its definitely not thrush or any kind of candidiasis so I'm at a huge loss :(

Oh man that's crazy glad yours went away though! I've been doing pretty much the same thing but nothing has worked for me yet

so you're fine duuuude just scrape and keep clean and it'll go away, it could be hormones for all you know
mine went away when i quit cigs so i guess ti was that but in your case who knows

I'm 30 years old so not sure if it could be hormones lol. I cant go to bars to meet chicks since that involves drinks which cause the buildup and the smell. I've been scraping twice a day every day for the past year and it hasn't gone away

I wish Doctor House existed so he could just tell me its something super random like it's the carbonated water I'm drinking lol

I think this thread is dead but thanks to everyone for trying to help!

brush your tongue (ie: with your toothbrush and toothpaste) multiple times a day and use listerine.
stop eating shit food.
it'll go away in a few days/weeks.

candidose

candidiasis in your language