Theres a 5% chance you're going to die from the cornoa virus in the next 8 months...

theres a 5% chance you're going to die from the cornoa virus in the next 8 months. this is by design to elect a communist to office in the US and crumble the worlds power structure. there is no other way the new world order (democrats) would beat trump.

Attached: 4chanPostersInRealLife.jpg (666x613, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WuA3-NNBYD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god damn TDS sounds bipartisan as fuck now.

keep drinking the koolaid newfag

you could just be men and murder pine gap
instead this
u wont go unpunished me alive or dead retard fuck there is no alternative universe

>assuming i ever interact with people.

thats where you're wrong kiddo.

In the grand scheme of things, I'll give OP 33% hes right, repeating of course.

Probably just the chinese removing some of their population. communism's expensive.

Everyone I know is healthcare is really worried, and that has me worried.

Yeah lenin, Stalin and the others killed people off or let them die because they would keep their look as great Communist emperor

A lethal virus like this would be more likely to cause massive casualties in densely populated areas such as coastal cities. A quick look at any election map will tell you that those areas tend to swing in a more liberal direction.

A better conspiracy theory would be that our own government created this virus to damage China and kill off people in the coastal cities so that Trump gets reelected.

Try harder

Put me in the screenshot plox

it's actually more like 2%

>this is by design to elect a communist to office in the US and crumble the worlds power structure.
I think that's merely one of the reasons. The global economy is going to crash because everything that says made in china won't be available a month from now. Communism only really becomes appealing to the average person when the average person has absolutley fucking nothing. Communism says it will give you the table scraps necessary to survive at the expense of all your freedom. Trump will most likely (and rightfully) put all the blame on CHYNA for not containing the outbreak and letting it go global. I think civil war is inevitable desu

Attached: 1581009084242.png (224x307, 113K)

Yeah user its only 2% that's why yhe CCP are running around with guns out to waste any infected they come across
>ITS JUST A FLU

Attached: 1580696134128.webm (368x640, 657K)

The only people who have died is either sickly or fucking old.. Healthy people won't die of a flu..

a 2% death rate is the reason almost 5% of the entire planet isn't allowed to leave their home or go to work? call me paranoid, but i dont believe that.

>but muh popuuular vooooote!!!!

producing food, oil, and water matters. the majority of big cities dont

literally

Do you really think they can fudge the numbers on this? The eyes of the world are following every move. Hey, some things just are what they are.

Well stated user. I hope the US can find their way back to some kind of common ground without civil war, but with the widening divide between the producers and the "want to take from the producers" i dont know if thats realistic.

As to the virus, the entire planet should be on lockdown, economy be damned. The fact that wall street is putting a few dollars over the safety of billions of people is absurd, and should not be tolerated.

Just a reminder that the 2% statistic is straight from the CCP themselves. Those fuckers are lying out their assholes to try and keep the situation under control but its no use. There's already a shit ton of footage that got out showing everything is fucked wwaaayyyy beyond what looks like an apocalypse. China has basically the entire country on lockdown and its STILL spreading like wildfire. Remember, corona is already global. Its just gonna take two weeks before any symptoms show. Come back in one month and you're going to see some shit

Attached: 1580886222937.jpg (693x847, 61K)

yeah, i do. ive seen the great firewall a 100 times on my phone when i thought i'll just upload this picture to my facebook, and couldn't because its not government approved and google, facebook, twitter, Cred Forums, and even a lowly yahoo email account are all blocked to ensure no one can send unapproved content. ive heard and seen how friends and family who oppose political opposition just disappear. it makes me really glad to be in live in the US, and really fearful about the direction the US is heading. you're talking about a government that supports north korea and won't let normal people post on twitter. facebook, send meilas or even post here. you think its crazy they're fudging the numbers?

You act as though people are dropping like flies. It's a flu strain and not a particularly devastating one. Humans and their goddamned need for drama.

Here's a compilation of footage from CHYNA. Shits fucked m8
youtu.be/WuA3-NNBYD8
Here's the real kicker though. Civil war can be avoided if everybody is fat and happy. When the economy crashes everybody is skinny and angry. There's really no way out of this that doesn't involve rivers of blood leading to the oceans. There simply isn't any common ground that one half of the country has with the other half except a vague sense that the people in power are illegitimate. Balkanization seems like the most logical peaceful option but not only would balkanization make america weaker in the long run it would also imply that both sides don't want all of america for themselves. Civil war is inevitable because we haven't had any big violent conflicts since WW2 so that's roughly 80 years or so. Every 80 years or so throughout history there has always been a big conflict. I think we're all in a cycle and the cycle is coming to one of its natural positions

Attached: 1580892475019m.jpg (1024x610, 118K)

From the little leaked content we have, they are dropping like flies and the dead will be measured in either hundreds of millions of billions. Do you think its coincidence that the doctor who rang the bell that is is the 20th century version of the black death just happened to die?

You seem stupid to me.

feel free to continue avoiding addressing any of the facts that have been posted. since you think everything is just fine, get the fuck out this thread and let the adults talk.

The adults sound like children fabricating their absurd stories. Once again, that need for drama. Pathetic fucks.

and it told the story of Wootherlundya,who misses his father
a very boring story tho

Attached: 1aa419779f517029fe791ac96e62dd81.gif (960x540, 1.85M)

I posted a link to a youtube video ITT where the chinks are dropping like flies. The great part about being in denial is that you can stay in denial right up until you fucking die

Attached: 1581047428581.png (584x702, 317K)

The only reason you would be ITT then is if you too want drama. I mean if its all bullshit then why waste your time here?

Attached: 1580784877404m.jpg (1016x1024, 125K)

I just really enjoy laughing at assholes like yourself.