Why do liberals hate America?

Why do liberals hate America?

Attached: 1525587240340.jpg (423x383, 19K)

Why do conservatives hate America?

they dislike personal freedoms

Fuck, so the truth is that everyone hates American?

Do liberals actually like anything?
They hate race.
They hate gender.
They hate camp fires.
They hate people making up their own minds.
They hate counter arguments.
They hate when people dress in other people's cultural garb.
They hate honesty.
They hate clothing.
They hate innocent social constructs.
They hate their bodies.
They hate cars.
They hate binary/yin-yang/duality.
They hate jobs.
They hate movies.
They hate TV.
They hate guns.
They hate sexuality.
They hate successful businesses.
They hate themselves.

I mean, Jeebus. The only thing they seem to like is other people's cultures, even if those cultures are disgusted by them.

They hate your mom

Ack! LOL. I left that one out.

>liberals

Attached: 1576023595209.png (385x343, 30K)

ironically it is actually the liberals who have developed the current PC culture where you cant say anything without being attacked or someone ''being offended''.

Yawn, we're talking about your team pal. You lost?

which one is trying to ban abortion? which one says 2 men shouldnt be able to get married? which one is against interracial marriage?

Fuck, so the truth is you failed ESL?

>team

None of those things happened you idiot. Irrational fears

>which one is against interracial marriage?
Liberals? Since they love to chant about diversity, but soon as one of their pets make a move on them suddenly all the smiling and jokes stop

which one gets upset if you mislabel their pronouns?

Yes, your team. I understand the English language is too much for you to handle. So tell me what part you're lost on?

kek no principles just my guy one Yay

It's because they've been convinced that they occupy a lower level of socioeconomic privilege and standing even in cases such as white women that couldn't be further from the truth. They've also been convinced that they have no agency to improve their own standing via their own actions. Finally, they've been convinced that not only are their circumstances the fault of some other (i.e. straight white men) but that makes them victims and that this victimhood grants them elevated social standing. What victim is happy? What victim is satisfied with the fruits of their own hard work? This is why liberals don't "like" anything is because you cannot be a victim and also live a satisfied, fulfilling life.

Because of it's independence and level of personal value. They want a nation where the govn is heavily involved in your life and people are considered equal. The 40 year old burger flipper matters just as much as the 24 year old resident doctor, and there's a million reasons why but none of them are rooted in objective fact. Didn't you know, OP?

You are a fucking POET. I love it.

why do jews hate america?

Attached: jefftiedrich.jpg (284x284, 18K)

They don't, you're just conditioned to think that by conservatives because you're stupid and you believe whatever you're told without question.

why do you come shitpost this retarded stuff on b instead of with actual liberals who give a shit on twitter or something? too afraid they'll make sense against your dumb points? no one gives a shit about how much you love your guns or how you think trump was somehow not guilty of his impeachment

just hang yourself for having to sink this low to find some entertainment

>reality has a left wing bias

I suggest you get uncucked on this user

Attached: B7PGpB8CcAArXBE.png (1061x703, 712K)

Lol triggered

You forgot
They hate chocolate
They hate donuts
They hate cupcakes
They hate beach days
They hate fresh breeze
They hate Gandhi

I mean, Jeebus. What a bunch of haters!

yeah that'd be my response too if i let some nigger fuck my wife

shut the fuck up conservitard

Mostly because they have been taught since the earliest years of America that hate and discrimination is okay. They have been the #1 source of school shootings, religious hate crimes, racial prejudice, child molestation and anti-American terrorism. They're the ones who plague Cred Forums and post this shit every day.

Attached: XMjLkXj.jpg (818x481, 110K)

You respond you lose

Attached: image4.jpg (600x651, 74K)

almost as if both sides are clowns in their own right

These aren't teams

nice get
you're still a faggot, but nice get

Why is OP a fag?

Republicans. Call a republican man a bitch and he gets all snowflakey about it. Call a democrat a bitch and they just say "ok boomer"

of course you're some retard who gets memes from r/memes

why is this site full of normies now

don't bother arguing with him, he's just a tard boomer who thinks politics are akin to football

>conservatives = wants to conserve
>progressive = want to turn everything to shit because their lives suck and they hate their dad

because the hate herself and projekt their self hate and everything they are on others
that's why they call everybody else racist, sexist, liar......... because they are all of this and more

Attached: Download.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Arguing with retarded boomers isn't an exercise in trying to convince the boomer anything. Its a demonstration for all other observers as to the level and severity of the boomer's retardation.

You're equating the killing of a baby with voicing racial crime stats?

>820252906

its shit

>strawman arguments
Here I can do that too
>progressives = want to progress as a civilization and a people
>conservatives = traitors to america who are terrified of change.

A fetus isn't a baby.

fair enough I suppose, but they kinda end up proving themselves retarded on their own

Why do crazy ass republicans have mass shootings all the time. They are so racist.

if nobody speaks out against them, the implication is agreement.

Its because they are from the early puritanical colonies that should've been purged.

>#1 source of school shootings
I know it's embarrassing when you stand for the people who are the #1 source of all crime and also the #1 source of violent crime, and you have to find some tiny segment where you are not the cause, and try to sell that as the main issue.
Don't give up, you're going good.

>racial prejudice
Ironic, considering racial prejudice against asians and whites is institutionalized in your education system.

>the #1 source of all crime
Convictions are not the same thing as total crime.

yeah fair enough

bitch is not a pronoun

>being this dumb

See look at this faggot already getting his nuts in a twist cause I didn't get his pronoun right.

look at this tolerant liberal getting upset and calling someone a faggot because he lost an argument

Why don't you two exchange numbers and suck each others' dicks already?

What is faggot not the right pronoun either? Help me out here snowflake, how can I avoid stepping on your delicate sensibilities?

Yes, Liberals hate America. Almost as much as Conservacunts love committing crimes.

>bitch
>snowflake
>faggot

you liberals are really proving your tolerance here lmao

thats what a liberal would want

Samefag

The better question is.. Why does OP suck so much dick

Why do america hate liberals?