FUNNY POWDER

>FUNNY POWDER
>FUNNY POWDER.

Attached: FBD22C15-0E73-4FD9-97FF-809DDBE9BE48.jpg (525x700, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4&list=RD8MuhFxaT7zo&index=22
youtube.com/watch?v=3nH8lBKMNzw
youtube.com/watch?v=XiM6waSsGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=cifo77azntk&list=RDcifo77azntk&start_radio=1&t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=CLKl6FIBH0U
youtube.com/watch?v=uRonEXanax4
youtube.com/watch?v=b6BHh_0pX_4&list=RDb6BHh_0pX_4&start_radio=1&t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A
youtube.com/watch?v=e3-5YC_oHjE
youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY
youtube.com/watch?v=RUVnpJb590Y
xvideos.com/?k=horse ass
youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ptA39Awo0FE
google.com.sa/search?q=translate&safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHBD_enSA811SA811&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBxaDLs5reAhWLDsAKHRSoA-wQ_AUICSgA&biw=1368&bih=596&dpr=3
youtube.com/watch?v=pldftoUbM80
youtube.com/watch?v=exwFemOkbUU
youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg
youtube.com/watch?v=ASwge9wc-eI
patreon.com/user?u=22748339
youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8
youtube.com/watch?v=8p-AUo1w45w
youtube.com/watch?v=2d9QZFdW8uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EkFCJyqd0As
youtube.com/watch?v=tXejh8HQrYs
youtube.com/watch?v=rOpQjD-rX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=igGSmii2KV0
youtube.com/watch?v=oc_x2-rCFWI
youtu.be/4D2qcbu26gs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey isn't that the girl who is called The Ghost at USC? Why do they call her that?

powder dont fix my fucking broken distal tendon exploded disc or torn up gastrocnemius does it schizophrenic fucking irredeemable psychosis down syndrome of 107 years of autistm psyhosis guilt sage

She made a post on the interwebz once.

Attached: 48923FA3-7D7C-44FE-846A-E7B591DBB3BD.jpg (1329x857, 486K)

Be nice and ask C and maybe she wil post a new hot story.

again im not fixer.. this is what he said

>>I literally answered you.
These threads usually are much more fun when you actually NAME people and I either know something or not. Today for some odd reason you're interested in the mechanics of it.
You really don't know? i mean even from a windowlickers' point of view back when I was young, I used to look at someone, one good look at someone and I could tell "Yeah she sucked a lot of dick for fame"

Oldfag here. Cred Forums went nut with this post.

ghosts are white

cum is white

well you put the rest together

again im not fixer..

>>>francesca calpadi
>Yep, you picked the right one to start with, you did well. she's included and has been passed around by the schulzes.

>raegan revord
>Not yet.
Emphasis on yet.

>ava kolker
>Please don't even go near the cesspool that is american horror story, they couldn't get their hands off of her (not really molestation) but they really, really wanted to lol. She wasn't touched tho.

>Btw before I continue with your perfectly selected list of child names, you sick fuck lol, i'd just like to add that not ever fucking child star is one that gets included.

>jennifer michele
>a fun fact that you might not see anywhere else in the world, is that she's actually undergoing heavy medical treatment along with psychiatric treatment for early physical abuse (violence, not fucking) and she's basically barely functional. I know this because I know her people.

>ariana greensplatt
>I have literally, no idea who that is. and I know almost everyone.

>ruth righi
>I'm starting to think you know exactly why you're asking me about these girls. This one in particular is very little known, do you wanna tell me who you are now?

>sabrina carpenter
>I know the guy who personally gave her and her friends mdma and invited them to a fucking breakfast. a breakfast in a shiny spot nontheless. so imagine someone eating tiramisu in the morning high on mdma, she's passed around and included.

>rowan blanchard
>She's basically a filler, not really a future star in the making nor is she in any special catalog or list. She's just basically included for staffing. No sexual shit to wow you with, sorry.

>ava kolker
>You mentioned her twice, must be important to you. Like I said, american horror story troupe wanted her soooohohohooo bad.

>lexy kolker
>And this proves that you know what you're talking about, because you saved the best for last. She my friend, has been the prime focus of parties. This is a good example of good parenting.

What about Miranda?

Especially since it came a day or to after the original usc threads.

STOP THESE THREADS MIRANDA IS A PURE VIRGIN AD A GOOD CHRISTIAN GIRL DON'T RUIN MY FUCKING FANTASY YOU FUCKS

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

care to explain why? doesn't look like she posted anything scandalous

im too lazy to go back but the ghostpasta is fake but he avoids answering any miranda questions because they are always the same he saysd..

>original usc threads
Do you have links?

The original threads with the ghost pastas were the day before she posted it. Kind of confirmed the postings.

oh fuck, REALLY big if true

it doesnt matter about original ... everyone keeps repeating the same shit diffeent day.. . ghost pasta... miranda posts ghost campus on her IG... peple go crazy... same shit different day

God no just check the Cred Forums archives for “usclad or something like that.

Yes, that’s one of the reasons we know she’s a lurker and a little troll.

lol this faggot is back? just comes spouting a bunch of bullshit and runs away when people call out his lies and past posts
dumb larping faggot

many celebs are lurkers and trolls thanks to great fappening of '14

come on user, you would've loved being the little cuck assigned to blowing coke on her face at that gangbang, be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4&list=RD8MuhFxaT7zo&index=22

>did someone called for LONDON ?

Attached: d142f701ed293552bf803a963e008fe1.jpg (564x356, 24K)

>I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

Miranda was her way before the fappening user but yes agreed there has definitely been an up surge in celeb posters in the last couple of years.

yahh that was kinda disturbing when i saw her

Attached: me (2).jpg (1920x2627, 699K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3nH8lBKMNzw

u come on /b and call people a fag.. look in the mirror user. im just greentexting what fixer said. u dont like it. go back to ur safe space at reddit u stupid dumb fuck

it was in 2014? fuck I'm getting old. I remember jerking off to the point of pain those days

r u happier now user

>when i saw her
explain

Post more songs, C. Your music taste is so great.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiM6waSsGTY

Poor girl, she was Dan the Man’s toy for so long.

Attached: 578AF545-7CDB-4210-9D3D-A86ACB6F91D0.gif (400x300, 1M)

>I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly"

my exact feeling every time i read this fucking shit

could be cause celebs can shitpost w/o losing their pr rep.

wouldnt surprise me if henry cavill posted on here looking for teen celeb pics kek

>i was in USC and this is my story
but no one want to believe it

Attached: f380ba0dc978d87cdb2a555d2a24cf4b.jpg (563x676, 47K)

Miranda nudes when!!

Attached: 1578260132847.jpg (228x221, 9K)

moar details?
How many bros fucked her?
What happened before?
Was she roofied or just drunk?

that man had the privilege of tasting the greatest delights this plane of existence had to offer. was he some massive muscular prime alpha male? no. he just was some fucking fat slob.

still at college?

why do /b gives 2 shits about miranda.. who the fuck cares.. she knew what she was doing. she is shitposting on b and is happy with her life..

why dont people care about amanda bynes who we all know is fucked beyond repair. at least miranda has something after all these years... amanda.. she has a lindsey lohan future ahead of her.

>details in that ghost pasta
there is no more details
nop sent to the fuckn sand nigger middle east

Attached: 1580446695739.png (455x543, 333K)

STOP IT
MIRANDA IS PURE

Attached: 7991219.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

>no more details
No way! Did fratbros fucked her pussy too?

>PURE
they all are but ....fuckn halewood

Attached: 035161741c4522a0d40b0e9b9ec7a5f9f9cd554a0439710e4ce9da1f36b72e4a.jpg (600x350, 46K)

Does she wears slutty/skanky dresses at frat parties?

Checked
That’s exactly why they do it user for the anonymity of the place. Chadvill don’t troll me if you are here say hi and tell us your favourite cunny. I know you post on Cred Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=cifo77azntk&list=RDcifo77azntk&start_radio=1&t=0

This. Miranda is pure love.

make a new more detailed greentext pls

Isn’t that how it’s meant to be user? There’s always an ugly bastard. Japan has made many prophecies of this happening.

Attached: 1CB8C5F0-85FC-4895-9D9B-0A3439719A98.jpg (229x220, 5K)

>asking people to make a copy pasta longer and more detailed
You’re retarded.

Attached: 3FE36D72-D5B8-4305-89F7-BC29514ADAAB.gif (500x278, 1.95M)

o fucking hell... trips of truth.. that still doesnt change the fact that girls in hollywood know they trade sex for fame... wheres justice for amanda or any new girl in dans clutches.. there are none cause u dont give a shit.. u love how hollywood preys on stars and the dirtier the better

>Coomers got to coom user
He is pretty sad actually n

The greatest bringers of light to the world, carry the darkest burden within them. Dan only wanted to feel the love of a young girl, the warmth he never felt as a boy. You scavengers of human sorrow, stole the only earthly joy Dan has ever known. You are beneath him, his art has brought happiness to millions. Dan is a good man.

Attached: 1578455229567.webm (426x686, 1.45M)

and thats why b loves em..

listen up you complete asscancer butthurt dipshit, allow me to explain:

both amanda, lindsey, miley cyrus, etc. were cute teens but then they openly embraced the path of utter filth and degeneracy. once that happens, they become just another one of the billions of women out there, nothing special, and the act wears out VERY quickly.

miranda, on the other hand, has always been the cutest and purest of them all. every time I rewatch iCarly, my heart flutters and fills with feelings of childish joy and careless happiness. the fact that her scenes are so devoid of any type of even slightly sexually suggestive themes makes me dive even deeper into that infantile fantasy land.

Combine that with the fact that she still strives so hard to maintain her image of a pure cute and innocent girl, that girl that you'd want to marry and move to the alpine foothills and reseed the aryan race or some stupid shit like that, makes the whole veneer even more enticing.

Then comes the horrible, and I say HORRIBLE, spurious LIES of one of the most gruesome and disgusting descriptions of acts that she allegedly has partaken in, which that inner child that still exists deep, hidden, inside you, simply REFUSES to believe it's true.

Trust me, I've read those fucking greentext hundreds of times. Each and every time I finish reading them, my hearts sinks, my hands shake, I start sweating bullets. No. My sweet Miranda is not even capable of even FATHOMING doing such terrible things.

But deep, deep inside, something remains. A splinter in your mind, that tiny little question, like a pebble in your shoe: "could it be true?"

>Dan is a good man.
good men don't rape underage girls

Attached: 1581125736494.jpg (800x484, 94K)

if that fucktard dan "hate the teets loves them feet" schneider ever shared the fucking wealth. he wouldnt be where he is at right now

yeah we do.

How much are they paying you shill???

Attached: 1579383016120.jpg (500x399, 22K)

Incorrect, he was a RICH fuckin fat slob

if u had to strive to be pure then ur arent pure to begin with.

every child star is a whore. get use to it. some more than others.

no one is innocent in hollywood

>good men don’t rape underage girls
Debatable
>good men don’t have sex with underage girls
Completely and totally wrong.

Attached: 2941E75A-369F-4811-A4A7-771ECCEFA9BA.jpg (272x484, 63K)

Can't rape the willing. Those "underage" girls wanted fame, money and traded pussy to get it, just like every girl is traded to do so today..... We live in a society.

Attached: 1579323666276.jpg (600x400, 116K)

Because she's spooky!

Attached: Ghost-1383231597861.jpg (460x276, 97K)

it's all fucn untill it's happens to your daughters

Attached: 1557519462792.jpg (960x720, 109K)

you're way too invested in this

OK OK Time to spin up!
youtube.com/watch?v=CLKl6FIBH0U
The Clash - Full Concert - 03/08/80 - Capitol Theatre

BEHOLD THIS IS A FULL ONE!

Don't raise your daughter to be a whore, don't live your daughter be around shitskins.

these two get it...

every girl is a whore especially in hollywood

ask the kids choice and teens choice award

I don't think he ever molested the girls from iCarly or Victorious (just exploited them), and I don't think he ever had sex with Amanda Bynes (just touched her inappropriately (ass/boobs) and possibly jerked off in front of her). But I have it on high authority that he got Britney Spears's little sister prego, she ended up claiming it was some other guy's but Dan paid for all her medical bills.

Joke is on you. I have boys.

Attached: 1555973813607.jpg (632x960, 146K)

>Dan only wanted to feel the love of a young girl, the warmth he never felt as a boy.

don't we all user? don't we all? can you really blame that man? what we feel is not disgust, it's envy.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 12K)

Every young hot teen in their prime is not your daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRonEXanax4

God damn Victoria Justice was so hnng in this pic

That's pretty kinky! I can get into some inappropriate touching! Let's get some webms on that!

>I have boys.
in these days ...you never know

Attached: 30AB3C8500000578-0-image-a-3_1453996283010.jpg (1908x1146, 309K)

No, you can always tell.

ru fucking shitting me.. do u know how many parents are giving up their daughters and sons for nmoney and fame.

IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE BRINGS IN MORE MONEY THAN ME kek

They both were

>marx

even fucking commies are in vj's pants, why can't I have a taste?

Attached: 1579647460844.jpg (353x600, 96K)

>No, you can always tell.
it's getting harder and harder
pic related

Attached: Cj04jCcXEAAljfP.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

Attached: Know_Who_You_Are-Goodfelllas.jpg (500x288, 14K)

Can you imagine surrounded by young, beautiful, sweet, submissive, top shell pussy all day, every day, all of them wanting your approval, bare bellies, painted toes, smell of their hair...…. Dan has the restrain no man can equal.

Attached: dd.jpg (625x363, 43K)

do we know miranda is hung over from partying last night

I'd have to give her a personal inspection to be sure.

Attached: 1560112300228.jpg (1600x2000, 412K)

youtube.com/watch?v=b6BHh_0pX_4&list=RDb6BHh_0pX_4&start_radio=1&t=59

I wish I knew if I was with her but I don't since I wasn't with her.

I've done that in some stupid hotel room in nyc, nyc gets boring fast.

I know that feel, bro. And I totally believe EntyLawyer, he always posts great inside stuff at CDAN. His blind about Miranda killed my heart.

Attached: 6786987.jpg (637x358, 38K)

That's clearly a guy and pics aren't the same as reality. You can always tell by the hands, broad shoulders, and Adam's apple.

was this pic supposed to prove your point? that looks like a dude in a dress

this is closer but it's also a myspace angle

having met some trannies who passed in their online images, you can always tell. which makes the trannies who can't pass in online images all the funnier/sad

Yeah, it's called growing up in nyc, it's pretty simple. The bitches are dumber than a box of rocks so it becomes rote.

Don't worry, Miranda is the purest waifu ever. Period.

youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoNKCCt7A

is funny how u mirandafags keep posting the ghostpasta but not what fixer said is true

greentext what fixer said

>She's not a nympho, but I'm sure she got passed around. I'm 100% sure of it
No but I did arrange for a meeting between her manager and two very wealthy "sponsors" and she slept the night at their villa. So I'm sure.
It was her, her manager, his assistant, two very wealthy men (jews) and they all slept at one villa.
I brought one of the guys some paperwork and a suitcase at 11pm, she was wearing a white dress barely down to her bellybuton and white cutton panties with hello kitty on them and her hair was In pigtails. Plain white dress to her belly a few sizes small for her.
Only the sponsors had her, the manager was just there for support.
That night, Carly was born. You have to understand that this sort of "initiation" is common
No asshole at 2006 she was 13-14

Drugged out of her mind
Not for coercion mind you, but for pain
When these guys fuck, they don't do traditional dick in pussy type fucking
They get creative.

Like i said miranda was groomed early
Not by Dan

>2009, I drove her (Miranda Cosgrove) to columbia records exec.
He wanted her dressed specifically in specific specifics.
And he wanted her to be drugged and ready.
She obliged, I got her the drugs and drove her to his house.
Walked her right through the door, she thanked me, he thanked me, I got a "pat on the back" and left her there for 2 days.
She was going there to be used and used again.
I drove again to take her, she was in dire need of groomers, she was silent and very distant and tired. Later one of the girls told me she had spent "all weekend in a haze of fucking" and she had a root canal infection in her tooth throughout, and that HE KNEW about the root canal and it made it better for him.
So basically she was in toothache pain, and he fucked her brains out all weekend long, because hey DRUGS BABY DRUGS HELP etc..

That's so vanilla. His story about Jade Pettyjohn is better.

>was this pic supposed to prove your point? that looks like a dude in a dress
user said "i have boys"
my point is these days boys turn M2F/girls and get fucked

Attached: GENDER DYSPHORIA.jpg (480x360, 26K)

You clearly raised them right user. God bless you for keeping the dream alive.

Attached: 950DE540-9EE8-49E8-A160-0161F730D6F6.jpg (213x496, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e3-5YC_oHjE

post it

>devoid of even slightly sexually suggestive themes

what a croc of shit

true but my point is that fixer knows his shit

i look forward to his shit because damn

>School of rock times she was forced on her knees in front of other "particiapts" and they force fed her jello shots which had alcohol in them, when she got drunk she was taken to a trailer where two producers basically couldn't contain their fucking professional monkey urges and lifter up her skirt and sodomized her, they fucked her in the pussy and asshole, and we had to literally drive her to a private clinic and make sure she doesn't bleed out.

>This happened, to that "angel" (Jade PettyJohn) lol
>I know, i fucking know, i really truly know how this post reads, but i honestly can't do anything other than post it and just shrug

>this happened lol

Attached: 1580585695035.jpg (1200x1500, 190K)

>reseed the aryan race
how exactly do you intend to achieve that with a fucking beaner?

>They get creative
Elaborate, please.

post the blind

greentext from fixer

>School of rock times she was forced on her knees in front of other "particiapts" and they force fed her jello shots which had alcohol in them, when she got drunk she was taken to a trailer where two producers basically couldn't contain their fucking professional monkey urges and lifter up her skirt and sodomized her, they fucked her in the pussy and asshole, and we had to literally drive her to a private clinic and make sure she doesn't bleed out.

>This happened, to that "angel" (Jade PettyJohn) lol
>I know, i fucking know, i really truly know how this post reads, but i honestly can't do anything other than post it and just shrug

>this happened lol

I bet you want to lick Miranda's period

Oh shit! act like you know what your doing and maybe you'll find it

What's more funny is that you take what some faggot blogger named "fixer" takes to be truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY

I fucking love this meme, always makes me do them deep kek's thank you OP

hot

im not fixer... fixer is an "insider" who posts stories of degrading shit that a celeb has done if u give him a name and if he knows it or not.

someone gave him 2 lists of name. he half did one bu never gotten to the 2nd list.

/r/wokekids

>two producers basically couldn't contain their fucking professional monkey urges and lifter up her skirt and sodomized her, they fucked her in the pussy and asshole
Nobody can blame them. Bitch is so hot.

hes not a blogger ... ENTY is a blogger...
fixer is an user who posts shit.. dont know if he shit is true but i do love the degrading shit that he says stars do for fame and money

Is that funny powder what the niggers snort in Florida then go trying to eat people in streets? Crocodile?
I'm embarrassed to have been born there.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUVnpJb590Y

Well I'll take it from you then, you're knowledge about bloggers must be spot on. That's not something to brag about.

It's all larping. Dumb faggots lap it up. There's one specific user samefags 250 post threads about being a hollywood fixer lol.

Anyone living in ny or la that has even the slightest knowledge of how the industry works knows what's posted is pure fantasy from a literal retard.

>"fixer"
this name is a hint to the same guy
figure it out

Attached: britney-spears-540ad1bd-e0c4-4db5-a79b-a1887a5f6708.jpg (1500x1483, 1.74M)

legit?

Attached: maybemiranda.jpg (213x159, 6K)

bluhahahahaha!
That guy can't even fix his own hair let alone hollywood problems.

It's the internet, of course it's legit.

I would kill to be able to suck the paint off each one of those pretty little toes.

your daughter get drugged and raped in the pussy and the ass

HOT?

Attached: a cherry.png (400x400, 313K)

says the user on who posts on /b like a reject from reddit.

and ur the user who believes miranda posts here and is pure when we all know

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

again... go fuck urself

>"all weekend in a haze of fucking"
poor thing

Attached: 79349580_994776570882190_6293972483691395262_n.jpg (1080x810, 161K)

yes. call me a degenerate, please.

go back to redddit, normie

well, you're posting here too you double nigger retard

How do you know so much about reddit unless you're one of those fags? What do you do cut and paste stuff from here to there for goodboy points?

Attached: fff.png (622x391, 275K)

Attached: 1553182891413.jpg (552x552, 63K)

moar pls

Hi, newfag.

If you were a good father, you would have loosen her up, so it didn't hurt so bad.

Here ya go...
xvideos.com/?k=horse ass

97. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/28 **#8**
This former A+ list tween actress turned B/B- list adult actress does kind of have a franchise. She is the go to person for party favors during the promo run for her latest movie. Miranda Cosgrove ("Despicable Me 3")

Attached: 19425295_279971709143359_5830927010699935744_n.jpg (750x750, 96K)

Hi, horsecunt

Yeah a tub of ky

Nice, C. keep posting

>redddit
at least they have more girls unlike here
>only Traps

Attached: 1578123773042.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

Yeah right, bois claming to be grrls, that's spot on for you.

You'll do well in life, maybe in HR with the quota niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ

IMAGINE the threesome

not her faggot

What a fucking legend.

okay, C, not you ;)

BYC Big Yellow Cock

Attached: 1571456707172.jpg (405x582, 49K)

Attached: 1504728261925-Olga_Kurylenko.jpg (1500x2000, 316K)

SDN = Stupid Dumb Nigger

Your mom likes it.

She's really more my type than Miranda or Victoria, sue me.

Nice got to love that mad man, he always does it his way. Wouldn’t mind Miranda singing this at some point.

Attached: 7C1BC5E6-6EB7-456B-A652-0F5122D538C0.jpg (626x1114, 482K)

Attached: 83607799_2585406695016343_5179843992962820849_n.jpg (1069x1069, 133K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ptA39Awo0FE

Attached: 1578454684366.webm (1920x810, 1.58M)

she probably see us a laugh so hard all becuse of you

Attached: 1568362346099.jpg (363x463, 22K)

You are so lewd, Cred Forums

try in english please

Nipple?

use this faggot
google.com.sa/search?q=translate&safe=strict&rlz=1C1CHBD_enSA811SA811&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBxaDLs5reAhWLDsAKHRSoA-wQ_AUICSgA&biw=1368&bih=596&dpr=3

It would be cool to be noticed by Miranda, cool indeed.

she already did

You're lost little girl
You're lost little girl
You're lost
Tell me who
Are you?

I think that you know what to do
Impossible? Yes, but it's true
I think that you know what to do, yeah
I'm sure that you know what to do

You're lost little girl
You're lost little girl
You're lost
Tell me who
Are you?

I think that you know what to do
Impossible? Yes, but it's true
I think that you know what to do, girl
I'm sure that you know what to do

You're lost little girl
You're lost little girl
You're lost

Attached: 1432630088765.jpg (1997x2778, 517K)

:-)

youtube.com/watch?v=pldftoUbM80

I didn't write that "lewd" remark. Unlike a lot of folk here I at least take credit for my writing.

>Such a gorgeous smile
If there is one girl in Hollywood I want the story’s to be fake about its her. I just want to protect her.

Attached: satan.jpg (1471x1351, 250K)

This is gold

Can we ask what happened between you and your friend? Why you fighting?

Perhaps she doesn't want to be "protected."

What are you on about, are you the curmudgeon from the other thread. GTFO if so.

Attached: 1580547342006.png (1277x719, 618K)

What about Jamie lynn
She is In same boat as amanda
Do you care about her or no?

Can I ask you a real question.
How do you feel when anons beg you for nudes? Are you tempted to post some to get your diehard fans happy?

Attached: 1572619173837.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

What posts did you wrote?

Sometimes hot chicks just want to left alone and not "protected" or anything else. She's made a bunch of money, she doesn't need you to "protect" her, she can take care of herself.

Perhaps she loves crazy sex.

Dan “throw her in the van” Schneider

Attached: 1E32EB85-C2D0-4483-990A-B03F518B9CE0.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

Just watched her David Dobrick date vid
What is the world coming to

Probably not but that’s her problem maybe if someone had tried she wouldn’t be so fucked up now. Could easily help her change her life.

Love you, C. You are so smart.

If you were Dan who would your fuck first and in which order of the Nicalodean sluts

Post me in the screencap.

Attached: 1399131875944.jpg (422x424, 34K)

sorry C
> rules are rules
you know what.. you get a pass

Attached: tits or gtfo.gif (1638x1336, 882K)

I'll see that and raise you some Watership Down Rabbits.

Attached: Watership_Down-1.jpg (1000x647, 56K)

Let’s not talk about her.

youtube.com/watch?v=exwFemOkbUU

>grabbed a handful of cocaine....
Ya some frat party just piles $100,000 worth of coke on a plate.
I swear, faggots need to do more research if they want their story's to be believable.

i dont care about any nick or disney whore.. they all fucked for roles. i am not a white knight. i am not a guy who is going to ride in and save the day. im just tired of how everyone acts like miranda is innocent but ignores the other dans girl that went through the same thing she did. people need to know its hollywood. ur on ur back or on ur knees.. get use to it.. its hollywood

She’s already has user.

Attached: C8471024-AF3D-480D-BCA1-641B3E33DDFE.jpg (1024x687, 82K)

No, I'm just a guy, why would I post nudes. I'm not some model and nudes could be used against me so would never post those. I make a lot of money doing what I do and posting nudes has nothing to do with it. That kind of shit would be asked on DoD TS clearance questionaires.

youtube.com/watch?v=etviGf1uWlg

not with time stamp
> rules are rules

Whatever I get blamed for, like the USA I get blamed for everything though I did nothing.

nice tits BTW

That would be fun to find out.

You are the worst type of user and don’t deserve those dubs.

He paid so far millions to raise that fat kid

I can't not post here.
Who the FUCK gives a shit about an ex child star? Fucking Cred Forums at it again.

is pic related Miranda cosgrove

Maybe her parents should have taken care of her instead of looking at the money and throwing their daughter under the bus.

They will all take it in the ass

Sure it is

no
reddit girl

in hollywood he can pimp that kid out and make those million right back...

youtube.com/watch?v=ASwge9wc-eI

patreon.com/user?u=22748339

It’s hard for people like that to timestamp stuff but they do other things and she has.

Miranda threads are always so insane kek
I love her shitposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=rXuvdeEC5y8

I want to believe so hard, be need proof to believe it.

this user gets it

u right i prefer to hear about current child stars cause they get degraded worse than ex child stars

He’s a larpping faggot

100% correct user and that’s the saddest thing.

This is an underated post

Maybe in time, she'll have a daughter herself and can do better than her parents did. She'll need a good husband for that.

>hard for people like that to timestamp
> rules are rules

Attached: pen and crumpled paper.jpg (275x183, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8p-AUo1w45w

Can you give me sanctuary
I must find a place to hide
A place for me to hide

Can you find me soft asylum
I can't make it anymore
The Man is at the door

______

The Doors are so depressing yet awesome.

Autism at its finest.

Same set user.

Attached: 6DC40D3A-17A5-4C0D-A30A-D60DC04A900F.jpg (480x360, 87K)

post more of Miranda's waxed beaver

>ask her about it

Attached: 1545341798974.gif (500x352, 563K)

moar?

The problem with the Doors is that they're so reptetitive and boring. When I listen to one minute of any of their songs I've heard all of them. Like the Grateful Dead. YAWN!

youtube.com/watch?v=2d9QZFdW8uQ

no
she is here user
>don't embarrass us in front of our guests

Attached: 8977DE0D-084C-4B25-B411-9646592ABC4B-3959-00000405E2697BC2.jpg (806x952, 470K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EkFCJyqd0As

Best song ever.

This is what will happen user, she will be so protective over her and try to make up for her childhood. Happily help her out with the husband thing if she wants. I’m a good father.

hi Miranda, let's marry and I can dress you in costumes and you can piss on my face.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXejh8HQrYs

One of which rolled dubs

Forget to add you need to read their music. They are totally subtle.

That's definitely her

post moar

Sounds like my mom, if I wanted to get married I'd move far away like to New Zealand. I don't want anyone meddling with me or my wife.

>definitely
How do you know so sure?

this is why we cant have nice things

So true user but when you ask them to jump through hoops and they do it, it’s hard not to believe.

No, they're the Doors is just boring. Check out Tangerine Dream.

I bet Dan knows what her soul taste like.

I'm sorry you're poor user

>This user gets it
Stop acting like faggots.

Attached: EA6F7F93-58E7-495D-8640-7422C704C039.jpg (615x409, 29K)

You can't be serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOpQjD-rX0g

Sorry faggot, you and like you will be roped soon.

>my mom too
Maybe instead of runny away from her you should have an open adult discussion with her.

You are poor, we get it. But USC fraternities have the richest daddy people of USA, poorfag. That's nothing for them.

this thread turning into a circle jerk

if Miranda was here she would say hello to me. we've know each other for years and she tells and she tells me when she is on here

Ok

Because it's my cock in her mouth.

underrated post haha

youtube.com/watch?v=igGSmii2KV0

some people can't be discussed with.

I'm deadly serious, the doors is fucking boring and repetitive like hippy bullshit.
I get shit for that opinion but I stand my ground on it.

Poor Dan, I bet he walked around diamond hard and in a cold sweat on set.

Attached: 1578455285624.gif (300x364, 1.47M)

We have, but now I can't anymore, she's dead. Breast cancer. I do miss her.

jennette mccurdy was always better.

Nobody can blame for what he did to prime Miranda honestly. Cutie!!

>some people can't be discussed with.

Desmond Diamond? Wasn't he fucking them left and right? That was pretty cool!

Asshole just doxxed his own kids

dat ass.

Attached: 1579396496947.jpg (1024x714, 96K)

Dead folk can't talk back.

MIRANDA NUDES WHEN
I WANT TO SEE HER TITS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cuckold detected

Don't you have to be a male to be a cuckold?

you must be new to Cred Forums.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Throw some money at her, she's a girl, they all like money.

tits or GTFO, cuck

she always had bigger tits too

had many nuts as a 13yo while wathing

Yep, you need ~$75k to fuck her.

Gibby, anyone?

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

So let's assume this is not a larp. Why wouldn't miranda hire herself a killer?
Ideally one that hates the kikes and pedowood?
Pol is full of it and this board too.
She could hire a guy, agree to install dead man switches each so he can't betray her and pay him nicely. She could get revenge and even make some nice cash because she would know which studios stocks will plummit in next time because some people will die soon.

Attached: dsc_0202a-660x265.jpg (660x265, 35K)

or drugs.. throw some drug too

>jennette mccurdy
Just another piece of ass, C is true class.
t. Dan

>+370 posts last thread
>+280 posts this thread, bump limit soon
Dafuck, Miranda fags are insane.

Ride em cowboy!

Attached: 1456761994440-Miranda_Cosgrove.jpg (736x1159, 192K)

Calm down, C. Violence is never an option.

Sorry user but nice that you got to talk to her before she went and unfortunately you will always miss her. It just get easier.

hi, M, the doors are great. first one on that segment is one of my favourites.
what are you doing tomorrow, want to meet up?

That's what the cartels do, get them addicted then sell them to arabs

she would still be hot if she watched her weight.

No. Tits or gtfo cuckqueen.

>M
Who is M?

If you only knew how bad things really were.

Attached: 1571580922150.jpg (640x640, 100K)

cause hollywood is a mexican standoff.. everyone has something on everyone... if one person gets fuck.. they all get fucked.. ask epstein... oh wait u cant ...

yeah yeah

She was Dan's favorite "little cowgirl".

>wonder woman costume
The Halloween gangbang was my favourite story. I'd pay big money to see the vids.

Micky D?

she burned the coal, she is untouchable now.

But paid violence is.
People should understand how deaths impact the stock market. Instead of selling pennie stocks on robinhood people could headhunt (((rich people))), make nice bank and impact the economy in a fun way.
But this is only satire and a powerfantasy of me. I love people and freedom and would never think of that.

Well, autosage reached... again.
Make a new thread, Cred Forumstards.

not if you have a nurse mix your baby up with another in the hospital

Marky Mark?

Attached: wahlberg9f-1-web[1].jpg (750x1116, 88K)

Sick shit, even sicker that it's true.

Could be

This deserves nudes, Miranda. You have the best Cred Forumsfans ever.

well..make a wish C

Attached: patrick-belfiore-rosefinitore (1).jpg (1920x1077, 608K)

Agreed. They use the pedo rituals as dead man switches so nobody can speak up once initiated.

ur an fucking idiot.. u should pay big money to see every one of dans collection... justify ur purchase. dont waste it on one girl

why would he call her a "cowgirl"? please don't answer

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u7[1].jpg (800x716, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oc_x2-rCFWI

Barky Bark.

Attached: B309CA6B-3E40-439E-82B0-769A7E495967.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Like to prevent a train wreck?

agree she isnt worth shit now compared

HEEHAW RIDE EM HARD MY LITTLE COWGIRL

if u want to hurt them for real then have a list of known pedos where they keep the evidence and post it on /b and let /b do thier shit

I'm not C, i'm some guy with wierd ideas and several passports and nationalities, all legal. Living in the heart of europe. I wouldn't do it for anybody because i'm def on a few watch lists from what i posted over the years. But somebody might do something.

checked of truth.

Poor girl, taking beer can size cock. Story is Dan kept her panties and socks afterward.

Attached: 1571582528336.jpg (546x1200, 146K)

The worst on that is Michelle Trachenberg.
She really blew up into a blimp.

Dan is a fucking legend.
>Welcome to Goodburger home of the Goodburger, can I take your order?

Attached: 1580628082955.png (409x1022, 548K)

link to new thread?

youtu.be/4D2qcbu26gs

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

I wonder if it was fun to work with Jerry Trainor or if he was a total dick off camera.

this is /b ... everyone who visits Cred Forums is on a watchlist

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

Not sure what it exactly does. But i'm sure they have a well developed system. Money can buy you options. Maybe it would be like a chain, one guy gets killed and others get killed because of him. But on the other hand im thinking that the whole thing is based upon intimidation because the kikes are masters in deceit. Their money and threats have no power when you don't fear death or suicide by cop.
I have none of it, just the usual suspicion from epstein stuff.

1000 posts soon
Mostly insane foreigners shitting up threads with their 65 iq

Anyone from hollywood is a dickcunt they have to be. They make us from NYC look like normal human beings.

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

Agreed. All that i posted is just the usual anti semitism. I never posted any plans or tried to organize any groups.

That's the kill swich I commented on. You have to it on positive to make sure that you're not asleep. If released for instance if falling asleep then it kicks in some breaks or something.

No
Let music poster kill himself first

>insane foreigners shitting up threads with their 65 iq
thats so based if true

If only you knew user.

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

she is straddling Dan's lap, her little feet can't reach the floor, Dan holding her under armpits, making her bounce...….. she is crying.....

Yeah, that's how a deadman switch works. I misunderstood your question.

Tram drivers use them. But there are rumors that these numbers stations that only tell numbers via radio are also some kind of military dead switches. But i would like to know how pedo hollywood makes their system work and how the whole system is organized.

This insane alsyum is headed for 1200 posts

Attached: oof-size-large-23-memes-85.jpg (640x490, 32K)

And that was the day she got her job on drake and josh.

Go on
Let's torture him

>>FUNNY POWDER 2

For hollywood it's casting couches not deadmans switches, and I'm corrected. The right term is deadman's switch not kill switch. I was about to correct myself but you got it first.

Now cartel hits and murder for hire has joined thread

Never change b

This thread is off the charts with autism

then Dan's makes her hold him around his neck, placing her bare feet on the arms of the chair. He touches her painted toes one by one.....

/b not an asylum?
The lunatics have taken over the asylum!

Attached: Manufacture_of_Madness-Thomas_Szasz-51JXnkvpljL__SL500_AA300_.jpg (300x300, 25K)