Hi Cred Forumsros

Hi Cred Forumsros
I need your advice/help
My introversion and some things that happened (anxiety, a failed school year, assholes classmates, and almost no friends) led me to isolate myself. I've been on the edge few times but I'm still here, with you!
Because fortunately now things are getting better, my new classmates are so nice, I like them.
The problem is that ... when I'm with others I barely speak, however I feel fine, I'm not apathetic, I just don't want to expose myself to others, I have fear.
But when I'm alone, I think of all these years .. waste .. alone .. in my fucking room ..
And it's all my fault! Thinking of the past doesn't help, sometimes I have some crisis.

How do I find the courage to live the present without regrets?
In June the school year will finish and our paths will separate. Relationships are something that are build spending good time together, I don't want to loose this opportunity, that is probably my last, to make friendships, to have someone to write with, to not be alone.
I have isolated myself from the world in these years and I don't want to be like this anymore. Help me.
Sometimes I have proposed to hang out and we have spent nice time together, but everyone has his closed group of friends, in which I am not part of lol.
I've also got a crush on a girl, it has been years since

One last thing: thank you anons, you and my best friend have saved me and made a part of a shitty life more enjoyable

TLDR: how can a socially awkward and anxious person make friends?

Attached: a new dawn.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just gotta branch out, find things that you like to do and connect with people of the same interests

The first thing I’d recommend is don’t try too hard to make friends. Don’t feel like you have to say more, just say whatever you want. If you try too hard you’ll probably have to force boring conversations. Over time you’ll get less socially awkward. If you don’t know what is making you socially anxious sometimes try to figure it out so you can get over the anxiety. Are you worried people will make fun of your or think bad things about you, or are you worried that you won’t make friends? Try to picture the worst case scenario of what could happen in any social situation and almost always the worst case scenario isn’t that bad at all. Even if it’s an awkward encounter people run into those almost daily anyway

That's a good idea, however some of my hobbies interests are not that common (I like reading, programming, writing graffiti), but I'm looking forward to start doing something new

I never try too hard.. most of the time I don't even try lol
>Are you worried people will make fun of your or think bad things about you
yes, and I often feel ashamed for myself

>Try to picture the worst case scenario of what could happen in any social situation and almost always the worst case scenario isn’t that bad at all.
That's right, sometimes the only thing that I miss is doing it, the other times I win my anxiety

Just gotta keep your eyes forward, we all have regrets and would have much better lives if we made the right choices but that's just not the human way. We make mistakes and have flaws. Don't try too hard and you'll make friends eventually, you want the chemistry to be as natural as possible. Otherwise you'll graduate and never talk to these people ever again. You also have the opportunity to make friends at work or at social events, but like I said you can't force it

>nopan
>ass
>sideboob
>feet
>femdom
guess the character

Attached: 24822fc681ceee19c9446bb8cc10d4ea.gif (512x288, 1.41M)

Thank you user! That's inspirational

>you can't force it
I'm not forcing it, I may have used the wrong words, my problem is that I'm living passively, I don't want to force anything, but if I don't make the first move (especially with girls), no one will come for me. So.. I just want to try at least once, but often I don't have the strength to do it.

?

First thing just talk to the girl try to get her. Secondly, Fuck them if they dont wanna hang out then its their loss dont ask no more let them invite you. Third, Friends arent really your friends they just use you to benefit them its best to keep them as aquaintances and when you see them say hello and leave if they are your real friends they would ask you to hangout. Look its all mind games with everyone, people enjoy the chase. Seriously though Fuck them focus on being successful. Get a girl and leave your friends behind or they will leave you first. You dont need friends.

Join a gang they dont give a fuck as long as you fight for the sane cause. And the bitches dont get me started on the bitches

I hate to look at this backwards, so forgive the terminology, but friends are a symptom, not a disease.
When you fight a disease, you don't just treat the symptom. That's "putting a band aid on it."
You want friends? WHY? Not to say that friends are bad, but what would a friend enable you to do? You think a friend would make you HAPPY?
THAT'S what you should be aiming for. When you're HAPPY, someone might become your friend because they share in the same things that make them happy. It's the same advice for people looking for relationships.
It's true that you can gain friends and SOs from commiserating, but if the future goal is to become happy, the friends you gain because they like to share sadness with you will leave you when they see you happy. They're not bad people for it.
What makes you happy, on your own? As long as what makes you happy doesn't involve harming someone else, just do the things that bring you happiness.
After you do that, go to places where people who share your interests hang out, and talk to them.
Play video games, brew beer, watch sports, watch movies, go kayaking, learn to bake, go camping or hiking, smoke pot, mix and match all of those. WHATEVER. Just don't blindly seek other people's approval.

I agree on the first two points! Awesome

>if they are your real friends they would ask you to hangout.
but someone has always to ask, if you wait for someone asking you to hang out, you'll probably be alone.
>You dont need friends.
Without my best friend I wouldn't be here, he's a brother for me
However yes, I need also to focus more on myself and don't give a fuck about the rest. (-> Focusing on myself comprehend also having a social life lol)

I don't think gangs are for me (also for where I live, I'm not from the US), but if I was in another context.. maybe they could have been, who knows

start doing a lot of drugs and hanging out with druggies and give them plenty of dope and they'll be your friends op

>but what would a friend enable you to do?
not be lonely, probably
fucking idiot

Being lonely isn't as likely when you enjoy your own company, user.

>You think a friend would make you HAPPY?
yes, maybe feel less alone
!! I understand I was seeing this whole thing from the wrong point of view.

also I never commiserated myself for making friends, that's disgusting.
>What makes you happy, on your own?
I don't know. Sometimes I feel like there is nothing, and other times there are a lot of things

drugs are not really for me. But I have been with druggies and did something and it were good times! Chilling

>also I never commiserated myself for making friends, that's disgusting.
LOL When two people commiserate, think "co-miserable." They find solace in hating or being saddened by the same things.

>two people
That's another thing, it's something deeper
I was thinking about attention-whoring lol

Huh? You made a thread on Cred Forums. You already have friends. All of us!

youtube.com/watch?v=br517ctCUCE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

I am the darkness! Hello, light!

You call me information/bit/words/expression/memory, but in truth I am darkness incarnate as Solivagus/Zilly!

Hi Humanity! You are all really super-duper sensitive with your languages ~uwu~

Attached: bucket.png (420x348, 128K)

Attached: fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Attached: when-u-at-an-orgy-and-another-bottom-tries-to-31926766.png (500x520, 123K)