Share me your hand tattoo experiences Cred Forums

Share me your hand tattoo experiences Cred Forums

First off, I don't care if you like or dislike tattoo's I am more interested in the experiences people have not in your opinions.

>Do you have a hand tattoo
>Has it ever affected you negatively?

I'm getting one soon but people are saying I shouldn't because ''Think of your future hurdur''

Attached: tattooidee.nl-hand-tattoo-betekenis-en-150x-tattoo-inspiratie-179h.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Complete-Children-Mammoth-Hunters-Shelters/dp/B00LMJTKHC
youtube.com/watch?v=41jF5eB5kRY
youtube.com/watch?v=79OWcbG5QHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if u have tattoos and are white english and havent read the entire earths children clan of the cavebear series ur a fucking subhuman. no discussion ends or debate.

buy from wherever u want. read it. not any book. specifically this one.

amazon.com/Complete-Children-Mammoth-Hunters-Shelters/dp/B00LMJTKHC

and in paperbak.

I have both hands done, I work in a salon so it's not an issue career wise

What do you do for work? Some places can still be shitty with visible ink, especially hands which you can't really cover up with a tshirt

have 9 tattoos, mostly on my legs.seriously place them strategically, hand tattoos are a quick way to identify someone who didn't give a fuck about their future (like you), which is why companies are shy to hire someone who may not even be there long

only mog-ur count this far
youtube.com/watch?v=41jF5eB5kRY
bonus: darryl hannah as loli ayla

she healed his eye with her touch x

I work in nature, mainly outdoors (some office days) and never really work with costumers etc. For me it won't be a problem job wise, as i'm not a representative for any of our meetings :P

I still have to ask their opinion on tattoos that cannot be covered, since both of my arms are pretty full already. I don't care what the outcome is though, I never like being stuck to a job anyways and have never found difficulty switching.

I do care about my future, I'm just not a pussy (like you) that is tied down by people that give them money. A job doesn't mean the world to me, there's more ways to make money.

>I'm getting one soon but people are saying I shouldn't because ''Think of your future hurdur''
You are clearly being willfully ignorant to the single most important point here. May I ask how old you are? M/f?

>heavenly trips of healing

I'm 25 male.
I don't see how it's being ignorant to do that which makes you happy. It's a way of self expression for me, some people wear rings watches etc for me it's tattoo's.

I'm in a trade but deal with customers and sales alot. I notice that folks with problems of their own judge me for it. It's pretty cool because I know the little dick / roast beef pussy by their reactions.

Attached: 20200208_121939.jpg (2048x1536, 703K)

the only hand tattoo experience i've had is that i used to date a girl with tats on her hands. she had the birthdate of her first kid on her hand in roman numerals.

whenever she gave me a handjob and she got faster it looked like it said 'milks'... which I thought was appropriate.

we didn't stay together though, coz you know, single mom is just a pump and dump.

I guess, I don't really bother with others people reactions to it.

lmao, that made me laugh a bit.
I guess that's something to take into consideration, I don't want my hands to spell something out when jerking.

hand tattoos = unemployed thugs. none of you will ever be in a CEO meeting, or know wealth. for good reason: you make horrible choices. you'll know prison though. oh yes, you'll know prison.

Attached: FAG IDENTIFIED.gif (720x480, 126K)

In reality you WILL come across MANY people who won't hire you because of the hand tattoo. Not because it's a random tattoo but specifically because it's on the hand. As long as you're aware of that... You probably don't think you need those people in your life now, I get it. But in 10 years when you're married with two kids and need to put food on the table but you aren't getting hired at the job you need because you needed-to-express-yourself when you were young ... well, whatever, it's not like you haven't thought about it. You be you, user. Best of luck.

I'm 38, own my own biz and live comfortably with very little stress. Cope more bro.

Attached: 20200204_205327.jpg (2048x1536, 627K)

I work in HR for an IT firm.
We don't hire people with tattoos on:
faces, hands or necks.

generally speaking they're indicative of poor or impulsive decision making, which isn't what you want in business.

>It's a way of self expression for me
No you fucking fag in denial
Tattoos used to mean something now everyone who goes to college or start going out because they’re of legal age will get some because “hurr look at me i fit in with current social trends and it makes me look bad ass and cool”
Fuck outta here tard, tattoos are a cry for attention
idgaf whatever the fuck you’re gonna say, you’re a fucking attention nigger bitch

Deal with it cock mongler

youtube.com/watch?v=79OWcbG5QHY

a fish, "strength', and a dick right above that.
no doubt you got those all in prison whilst being pumped full of negroid spunk.

I don't believe your claims of "owning a business" for a second, fathand.

DILATE!

Enjoy working in low paying jobs forever, hand tattoo.

>when i fear normies are judging me i feel edgy
>i am proud of the poor choices ive made in life
>i say i have no regrets so i need to project that
>maybe ill get a face tattoo next to prove how much this all doesnt effect me

mhm, normal experience nothing supernatural hah went to the tattoo shop and asked an artist to symbolize me hah, chose an eye in a pyramid for secret reasons...(illumination? enlightenment) its was an adrenaline and bloody experience. mhm both hands and the palm of one of them have drawings/tattoos/sigils symbols whatever.
just do whatever hah

Attached: WIN_20200208_11_32_18_Pro.jpg (1272x712, 79K)

Probably, but I don't fear that job rejection because of it.
The work I look for many of the employers don't really care about it, and I don't think I need to be hired by someone to make a living. I can start my own business too, and there's so many more ways to make money. Sure back in the day you needed a job but now people make money with Youtube or some other dumb internet shit.

Not saying i'd be successful in that but I just don't fear being poor because of a hand tattoo, there's more ways to live a good life without being employed by the first highest class guy.

Based on?
I don't see how it's poor or impulsive decision making based on some crack head down the alley way. If you have some research on it link it up, otherwise I just think you're discriminating.

I earn 2300 with tattoo's all over my arm, unlike you I know how to self improve in a work place and make yourself valuable to an employer. I'd go into more detail but you wouldn't understand.

>Just do whatever

I don't agree with that, it goes against what I said but I don't just get a tattoo because ''Just do whatever''

Well I have to say that face and neck tatts are distasteful. That's just my opinion though. It's a mako under strength and a blue whale under endrurance. I don't usually assume... but I'm assuming that you've never left your home, state or country. One day you'll realize you're retarded socially because you believe that how someone looks dictates their intelligence and status in society. I have empathy for people like you. It sucks to be brought into this world dumb. Then on the other hand, it's hard for me to put up with your ignorance and smile in the real world.

Attached: 20200204_222410.jpg (2048x1536, 534K)

> Based on?
well, despite it being current year, and the seemingly pervasive 'nobody gives a shit what you look like' attitude, first impressions still matter.

80% of our business is made up of our guys visiting our customers either in their places of business or in their homes.
nobody wants a dude turning up that looks like a fucking junkie or a reject from some edgy music festival.
what people want is someone that looks and acts professional, and tattoo's on the hands, face and neck don't convey that first impression.

>but I'm assuming that you've never left your home, state or country.
As a matter of fact I would bet I've gaffed more sharks, including makos, than you've ever even seen first hand.

Flew 3000kms to get my hands done

Attached: IMG_1663.jpg (1080x1080, 318K)

That's actually nice user.

Why?

Thank God for the internet! I get accused of black dick sodomy to my face and laugh about it! But here I get mad. RAWWRR!!! Never been locked up though but if it's for sure black dick rape I'm all for it, where do I sign up? Oh shit lemme text your mom she would know.

Attached: f-100f_63937-2(3).jpg (1600x905, 463K)

I get that when visiting or dealing with a lot of customers you need to look and act professional, I mainly work in the woods right so me and my guys we can shit and piss in each others mouths and it's fine. BUT, when we are doing a job at a persons home, planting or removing a tree for example we all tone down and act more professional because you're one someone else property with them home and looking at you and you don't want them to feel awkward or unsettled by you. I get that.

I don't think that a hand tattoo should cause that unsettling feeling. I personally find jewelry gross, I don't know why and feel reluctant to shake hands with someone wearing rings, earrings or wristbands.
So it goes both ways..

I feel like I went off track but, I get that whole first impression thing and all but for me and my job career(s) it won't affect me much.
For your job yes, it might affect it. Whenever I get someone coming to work in my home and some homeless stinky ass guy appears I am turned off to the company too.

I don't know I'm tired as shit and gonna hit the sack soon.
Interesting points though, hope you have a good night.

They judge you because your tattoos are like a 6 year old painted on your hand. That turtle looks shit, then WOW you wrote on your hand strength. You must be really strong since you wrote it on your hand. Maybe you should also tattoo an lightning on your feet so you can run faster. And then there is a wild I think which looks like a drawing of a 12 year old like the turtle. And then hold, oh wait on your fingers is written H O L D.

Honestly when I see people like you I think they are absolutely fucking idiots. Not because you have a hand tattoo. No it's because you wrote fucking bullshit on your hand and you think it makes you look cool. I made that bullshit when I was in 5th class with washable ink.

Is that a fucking kinkajou? That's fucking awsome. Nice work user.

> see guy from trade company
> he is giving me the hand when we meet
> I see ugly turtle, STRENGTH, HOLD, ugly wolf and BACK written on his hand
> Mfw do I really want to trust this fucking idiot
> *Try not to stare on his hands*
> He is smirking, probably thinking his tattoos are cool and he is a badass
> Mfw I want to leave, it's too edgy

Attached: 1581121030626.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Your hand looks worser than every ed hardy shirt mixed with fortune cookies

I have many hideable tats. Just got a hand tattoo a few months ago. Late 30's ,seniority based job (firefighter). Wont affect my career

>doing a trade
>i offer my hand to normie
>he stares at my ugly pile of random hand tats
>what a pussy
>he knows im such a badass
>so do i
>when i get home i'll vent on Cred Forums about it
>it doesnt bother me at all
>really it doesnt
>i make good life choices
>good ones

mfw my salesmen go to trade shows

Attached: 1579879311268.png (512x550, 638K)

> HOLD written on fingers
Is it you hodor?

Attached: 041355.jpg-r_640_360-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (640x256, 28K)

It's me bro

Attached: 1579878786849.jpg (441x408, 28K)

Thanks Cred Forumsros, tattoo collecting can look amazing if you get them done right

Attached: IMG_E1577.jpg (1826x2436, 1009K)

Damn dude, that's not your everyday skanky jail tat.
>would hire without prejudice

But hey OP, guy with the gay "fish" hand tatts, it could fuck you up if you're in a hand shake kinda admin job. Think carefully it really can effect you if you are a paper pushing, middle man, cuck gay boy. So always remember, people judge you first by your looks. Do whatever feels right for you homie. Listening to anyone's advice on Cred Forums is not advisable. You'll be ok hand tatts or no :)

Attached: 1580061301664.jpg (503x574, 126K)

Systems engineer with a Fortune 500. Primarily working in video capture and transmission. Tattooed neck, hands, and arms fully covered. I wear short sleeves to work often. Meet with the highest ranked officials in the business regularly.

Turns out if you do a job that only you can do, or has a replacement window of 10 years; meaning your work will be outdated once they find your replacement, you don’t have to worry about anything. If someone so much as considers that you might be the smartest person in the room, tattoos are a power move. They know that you can make a living but aren’t constrained to traditional social norms or values, which is a source of fear and respect for folks who do well but always wonder what they could have been: aka 90% of company men.

That said. If you aren’t great at something, it will prevent you from being good at anything but washing dishes and answering phones unless you start your own business.

Have an ex in the legal field who got hand tattoos and has to cover them with make up every day, but that’s a whole different beast due to procedure. Even then. She’ll probably only have to do it up until she is irreplaceable.

Long story short: prejudice and bias have a price tag, so make sure you are really worth it before you make the dive. And I mean really worth it. Inflated egos and hand tattoos will make sure you live like a plebe forever.

Just don't do anything retarded to your hand OP. There's a big difference between this (no offense fagget)
and this

Matt?

Best advice

Nice trad ink. I'm working on a neo trad sleeve

Put a tattoo of Pamela Anderson on your hand, and you have your new girlfriend, Palmala Handerson.

Have hand tattoos.
Have 2 full sleeves, which had been completed before the hand additions.

Always felt people who solely have hand tattoos are fags who just want to show off how edgy they are.

No body gives a fuck how tattooed you are this day & age, as long as being tattooed isn't the sole apex of your personality. Fucking can't stand people who describe themselves as "inked" or "alt" especially those Instagram retards who #tag everything like 'bearded' 'inked' etc jesus mercy christ. Get a personality & grow the fuck up.
Personal experience of people's reactions has varied, especially with the visibility of my tattoos, however when they engage in conversation my physical appearance is soon forgotten about, because I don't make a big point about it. It's not affecting work ethic or performance least of all how to interact with the public.

I'm working on a sleeve. Have 6 large tats and one small hand tat. Had a random guy tell me that I haven't earned my hand tat yet if I dont have lots of visable ink.

My take: everyone can go fuck themselves with their stupid ducking opinions.

Also, OP, don't be a faggot and get a hand tattoo. Just my opinion.

That's a fair point to make, of course you're entitled to feel that.
Won't make any difference in my life bud,
Won't change my opinion on it either.
Dislike heavily tattooed girls too think they look trashy as shit, my mrs has 3 and I'm glad she can cover them up

Attached: 1581113244038.gif (233x223, 2M)

HOUSECATS FOR TATTOOS