First date with a guy tonight (am a dude). what should i expect?

first date with a guy tonight (am a dude). what should i expect?

Attached: jia.jpg (3000x1800, 1.2M)

A guy

fuck maybe i should call it off

op is a faggot

Lol gay!

Is it a Date date or just some dude you found on grindr and are getting something to eat before you fuck, cause I've got wildly divided advice on both

>Literally

Expect your asshole to feel sore the next day!

Penis

Attached: 1581068567809.jpg (557x562, 218K)

tinder. idk we're grabbing some drinks and taking it from there. he definintely wants to fuck lol, but idk i'm bicurious so idk if ill even enjoy the experience

lmao

he seemed pretty chill, he was like "we can experiment and do whatever you feel comfortable" but now i'm starting to get nervous about hooking up with him too quickly. not that i'd want to date a guy but still

Meet for drinks, see how you feel. Lay down some ground rules.

What are you comfortable doing?

>idk if im bicurious

your dating a guy,your a full blown faggot

AIDS

hopefully a bullet through your gay skull

Well you probably already know this but men are very sexual creatures. Especially the gay ones. It goes without saying he wants to bone ASAP, and since you met on tinder odds are he's expecting that you want to bone quick too. Just treat it as hanging out with a friend, see if you guys have chemistry and go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with having sex early by the way, maybe it you're looking for a long term relationship but you're saying that you're not so I think you'd be fine no matter what choice you make. Be safe and have fun!

i'm sure i've fucked more girls than you, virgin

well on tinder i told him i was fine sucking cock maybe. but like idk if i'm even attracted to guys, i more just want to see. i feel bad too, im making him come to me so now i feel like i owe him something too

think it would be dangerous to blow him without a condom?

faggotry

Main thing with sucking cock for the first time is you need to not cum before sucking the cock, make sense?

You can for sure get STDs sucking random dicks without condoms on.

yeah, idk if i'm even gonna let him blow me if he wants to. that feels weird to me.

is it likely though?

you should try closing the closet door some more.your letting the gay out

I know it would be dangerous, most STDs can be spread through oral contact aswell. Also a lot of people will lie about not having an STD, so be sure you can trust them. Even then they can still be lying

ugh i know, but like what's the point in blowing someone through a condom?

Statistically? Aids

All I know is for gay men the odds are the worst.

There really isn't one lol but it's the price of being safe. I'm not trying to gatekeep you either man, you wanna go suck some raw dick go ahead but just know there's risks, even if they're minimal. A couple minutes of feel-good time isn't worth a life of pain you feel?

It is still very submissive and a good way to judge if you like it or not. If you do enjoy it then you both can get tested and do it without.

To disappoint your father.

making him cum idk like a regular bj, once you've cum you decide if you continue that it, if he doesnt want to continue then you dont have jizz in your mouth and herp or gonorrhea for nothing

what would you do haha. I'm very conflicted about this

I would use a fucking condom

Use a condom or your mouth will be like this

Attached: 1581162970371.webm (368x640, 1.32M)

fucking christ, condom it is

Since this is your first date with a guy you need to be prepared for the fact that there will be a lot dude's there. Probably twice as many as you have had at a date before.

topkek