There's at least one republican left with a spine. I'd vote for this guy

There's at least one republican left with a spine. I'd vote for this guy.

Attached: 3oez48.jpg (500x585, 117K)

no one even really understands why this dickhead is in politics except that it's a family tradition. Has no actual position on anything that anybody can figure out except that he sure as hell didn't like losing to Trump and figured he take his opportunity for his pointless little 'statement" Supporting the Democrat party who actually despise him. Well played moron!

he's a cuck, and so is OP

you guys are polarized retarded children.

>no one even really understands why this dickhead is in politics
Easy, because he's a Democrat larping as republican

lolol.... what a bumm

I know this is a troll but it is funny watching "liberals" and "democrats" get behind neocons. Like it's not obvious what these people really believe in. It is sad that the people who are so easily flipped around in their beliefs are too stupid to see how obvious it is, though.

Attached: 1545377205631.jpg (672x505, 309K)

I don't even know why he's done it. It made zero difference and he'll only get tons of shit for it.

Okay, Nancy.

Attached: 1580941335823.jpg (436x529, 31K)

>I'd vote for this guy.
I'm pretty sure that you will not the the opportunity.
He betrayed the president, and he will pay the price for this.

Remember when Democrats hated Romney? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Attached: 121105-obama-vs-romney-closing-arguments.jpg (403x403, 69K)

You already knew this coming into this thread. That's why you came in here to post amirite?

He voted against party when the party didn't have anything to lose. He "stood up for his beliefs" when it was safe to.

Romney's full of shit.

russian bots and trolls will attack him here on this cancer board but real Americans know that Romney took his Oath seriously and defended the U.S. Constitution.

ethics and morals something u snakes would never think of

Oh, come on, its all bullshit. Its all theater. Year after year both parties blow smoke up your asses and year after year you suck ip up like crack whores. Both parties are doing the exact same thing. Nothing has changed since Raygun. NOTHING. Dem or Repub President made NO DIFFERENCE. Yet you still see it as us versus them. Why do you idiots still believe this shit?

Utah is starting the process to recall him already

Romney wants to be the new McCain. Maybe he’ll be able to rebuild the party once Trump is gone and things return to normal, if that ever happens.

but i bet you didnt when you had the chance

That’s disagreeing with policies, not hate.

I love it when libtards suck Republican cock. They do it so well.

The guy is actually notorious for buying out businesses, bankrupting them, and dumping them, costing thousands of jobs.

Idiots like OP sing his praises for voting to remove Trump, because OP is a robot, completely devoid of human thought.

Attached: 1580972965968.jpg (848x960, 145K)

he's a gay ass homo

Uhh, can you explain how you recall a US Senator?

And before that, as governor he practically was a democrat. They even tried to recruit him for a party switch to run as VP.
But since veering right for his presidential run, the left never liked him. But they do respect him.

he lost in his own state

why do republicans support the biggest losers in there party?

I didnt know this ylyl, user.

What defines a republican? Unwavering and unquestioning loyalty to donald obviously. Anything else though?

Dose majik unnerwears, doh!

100% registered republican hero. Him, John McCain and only a select few others..

>I'd vote for this guy.
no you wouldn't
you're a democrat

Romney is a rich, white, entitled member of the 1% who slashes wages and sends jobs overseas, and that's who the Democrats praise?

Is hypocrisy whiplash a thing?

I heard Utah is in the process of trying to pass a bill that will allow them to recall Romney.
Trump carried Utah by about 20 pts.

This should make for some entertaining news. I think it's a safe assumption that Romney will veto.

Describing Donald Trump too ya know....

What is it with former Obama rivals and actually having honor when confronting Trump?

you must not know facts that jobs and wages are both increasing but ok

how far we have fallen, such that this crook actually looks like a legitimate hero.

The problem with Romney is, he is a religious fanatic. Trump is not.

EVERYTHING Romney does and thinks, is motivated by his religion. He even said it himself, many times.

Anyone on the left hates Romney, they just blow smoke up his ass because he voted to remove Trump.

And 8 years ago OP was one of the "hurr durr binders full of women he's such a retard!" liberals

Based Mitch

Anyone that will hold Trump accountable for his actions is a hero in my opinion

Remember that thread when OP wasn't a faggot? Nobody does.