How do i kill my girlfriends dog without it throwing up everywhere and without it being totally obvious that it was me?

how do i kill my girlfriends dog without it throwing up everywhere and without it being totally obvious that it was me?

Attached: 1579615110161.jpg (647x482, 51K)

Oh, that's easy user! Don't! Leave the dog alone you fuck, let it die of old age

By killing yourself first.

Leave the dog alone you fucking retard

Leave it alone you sick fuck, have fun dying in hell.

wow this place has become such a pathetic cuck fest that we cant even have lulzy threads anymore even in irony

rip Cred Forums
have fun dying a virgin

if you're near tijuana, go to a store that sells
animal stuff and ask for pentobarbital
search it up before, maybe take a picture of some of its brand names so you can show it to the clerk
you can just buy it at a pet store there for like $30 then inject it into the dog, same stuff vets use
or go buy some heroin and shoot up the dog
tie a bag around its head and attach the car exhaust to it
bag over its head, attach helium to it

I hope you are the boyfriend of the woman living below me. Gods speed user

drink bleach to give you courage, it has to be at least 2 water bottles worth though for the effect to take

Just die faggot. You're at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to life. Dont kill it just release it far away so someone else will love it

Cred Forums has always been against fucking with animals. Kill yourself.

It really has man you have no idea

Someone dox him and show the post to his girlfriend. Oh wait, this is new Reddit Cred Forums

Neck yourself
>Muh old Cred Forums
You newfags neck yourselves too

against posting actual videos of them being murdered for no reason? or did u mean how we say fuck/kill niggers non stop on this board? please enlighten me user

OP, the cute neighbor next door is Not your girlfriend, and killing her dog will not bring her closer to you. Come back to reality bud

coming from a new reddit b poster that is triggered by op

Dark chocolate

The lives of animals are worth more than the lives of niggers

Attached: 1567790148566.webm (640x360, 1.12M)

nice
sorry to say im not him

>Dox someone based off zero information
You don't even know how doxxing someone works, do you? Fucking mongoloid

i though they always try to throw up chocolate first

You're a piece of shit for even asking. Big man wanting to kill a dog, even bigger cos you're scared to get caught, kill yourself pariah

you should swallow two whole bottles of Tylenol that way, when the dog licks your worthless carcass trying to revive you it could get sick from the rot

just skip the part that addresses your response, typical idiot sjw on Cred Forums

Fucking newfag detected

Just explaining the reason bud, I genuinely think it's just the comedic value of the statement. Dogs and cats are sacred, meanwhile we laugh at people for being murdered/raped and talk shit about every race under the sun. That alone is pretty funny, and if you disagree I think you're in the wrong place

Just put weights around the neck, throw it off a bridge. Tell gf it ran away. Profit?

Are you fucking retarded? Did you forget about Dusty?

First kill yourself faggot

google, xylitol dogs
you're welcome faggot.

Step1 - kys
Boom no more dog problems

Slit your wrists and take a fucking salt water bath you fucking cunt

Just wait, user

Sincerely hope you get brain cancer and die an agonizing death

you're a psycopath, seek help before you hurt anyone

Oh shit

get the leash and pull the clip end threw the handle. put dogs head through and lift it off the ground. it will fight at first. do not stop just because it seems like it stopped breathing. once its bowels release the job is done. remove the leash from its neck and position the dog so it looks like he shit after dying. pretend to be heartbroken/upset. job is done. just do me a favor and give the dog some treats before you do. sorta a last meal concept.

Attached: 1578877489392.png (240x255, 91K)