>anime can't be ki-

Attached: 3x3.jpg (904x904, 305K)

one of the most kino anime of all time

Attached: der nip.gif (500x270, 1016K)

>inb4 -o
Wow so original, guys!

nigger cuck sneed

fuck off to Cred Forums

Why does he cry about 'Cred Forums spam' yet do this?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08 tv - Television Film » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘M98WPyocryF (803x6070, 1.29M)

-no

Atleast its on topic unlike Cred Forums twitter screencap spam

I watched Future War 198x last night, it was stellar. Most of the animes in your list are awful OP, just LoGH, Eva, and Lain are good.

anime casual here;
lain lotgh technozyle?
lcml/somesuch berserk mizashi/misishi/somesuch
dunno evangelion dunno

Attached: hmm.jpg (648x526, 43K)

Top center is the only good anime in existence.

Attached: chad.png (1600x618, 693K)

>Anime
>Not animated
Might as well read a book

>spambot still up
I see fikod is moderating Cred Forums again

Aw, is the Cred Forumsyp still assblasted over people having on topic discussion?

Attached: 1563510587915.png (210x239, 104K)

Attached: 1577782778922.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

WHY ISN'T THERE ACTION EVERY SINGLE EPISODE???!! GOD THIS IS SO BORING JUST FIGHT MORE IN THE SPACESHIPS I NEED MORE ACTION TO KEEP ME FROM LOOKING AT MY PHONE THE ENTIRE TIME!

Nice brain damage teen, the whole point of using the medium of animation to tell a story is to convey it through motion and colour, LOGH does none of that.

Based redditor

bottom left is Tatami Galaxy and it's kino
i'm not even a weeb

Mushi-shi is the only kino one on there

lain is peak trannycore

name a bigger normie filter than neon genesis evangelion

NGE is one of the most mainstream and well known anime ever created

evangelion is what any pleb twitter normie thinks first when someone mentions anime
fuck off

but normies love it

Attached: 1503384857761.png (760x596, 65K)

they dont get it though, they enjoy it at a superficial level

Evangelion goes full retard at the end tho
Only plebs think is deep because is full of "symbolism" that doesnt mean anything because the author put it there only because he though it looked cool
Fucking piece of shit

I love evangelion.

what is bottom left and middle right?

Tatami galaxy and Mushishi

they get it more than Cred Forums incels who waifufag over the girls

not in the right way though

kek i knew this shit looked familiar

thank (You)

now waifufagging only remains because the plot, meaning, and everything materially relevant to NGE was discussed to death more than a decade ago

asuka irl

Attached: 1519388506812.webm (300x225, 244K)

>GUYS STOP POINTING OUT HOW Cred Forums WON'T LET YOU HAVE COMFY ANIME DISCUSSION LIKE YOU HAD IN PRE-2011 Cred Forums WITHOUT POLYPS SPAMMING TRANNY AT YOU
cringe

Eva's ending is the closest anime has ever come to being kino. But then EoE came out and the masses didn't see it for what it actually was, which is a massive joke at their expense.

>nhk
wow, crazy, you relate to being a loser, who'd have known?

How dare you compare Asuka to this whore

>COMFY
Why do Cred Forumsedditors keep pretending they were part of Cred Forums before 2014? let a lone 2016?

>gotta act fake even while sneezing
damn. She must be a fucking sociopath by now.

jesus loved whores, why don't you?

Attached: 1562029716558.jpg (686x514, 69K)

>let a lone
if you're a foreigner, please leave.

Im not Jesus

>Evangelion goes full retard at the end tho
I'd say that it was a pretty direct message: stop living through fantasy and escapism (i.e. being otaku), take responsibility for your actions, get out into the world and connect with people - which can hurt and suck, but it's far better than connecting with nobody at all

I love how you NEVER mention Cred Forums as one of the reasons why this board is shit

Attached: 1559871398344.jpg (1400x1050, 88K)

prove that Cred Forums comes here, you can't

>stop living through fantasy and escapism (i.e. being otaku), take responsibility for your actions, get out into the world and connect with people - which can hurt and suck, but it's far better than connecting with nobody at all

I swear to god, every "deep" anime has this fucking message. like I get it shut up.

So it worked? Great! Now we can shut up.

Those are some kino anime indeed

>prove that Cred Forums comes here, you can't

Attached: 1565020636610.png (992x969, 360K)

esl pajeet please go

Holy shit I hate women so much it's unreal

Like how /lit/ has now come to realize, the biggest problem is people like you("anti Cred Forums" posters) who constantly cry about this Cred Forums boogeyman EVEN though whats posted is mostly the same thing from over the years.
If we look at sites like 4plebs, 4stats we can see that Cred Forums(nor the election) did anything to this board. Children of Cred Forums(like you) come to discuss flavor of the month capeshit and then spam Cred Forums tier threads until the next flavor of the month media
Theres a reason why you ran away from the other thread where you proved to be a post 2016 poster

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-08 tv - Television Film » Statistics Activity.png (993x670, 177K)

>NOOOOOO STOP FLOODING OUR BOARD WITH TRUTH AND TRYING TO STOP THE EVIL FUCKING DEMOCRATS FROM HAVING TOTALITARIAN CONTROL OVER EVERY FACET OF OUR LIVES!!!!

JESUS WASN'T THERE

What do those threads have to do with television and film you braindead Cred Forumsyp?

Why doesnt this autist just apply as a janny ? I always see him complaining

the democrat debate was on TV

My Little Pony is shown on TV, I guess that means it's fine to discuss on Cred Forums!

It actually was until /mlp/ became a board and we even had a couple of ponyfag trips
I thought you said you weren't a newfag?

You know there is a board made for discussion of politics and news? Its called Politically incorrect aka Cred Forums and i'm sure you're familiar with it since you come from there. Should we discuss commercials on Cred Forums too because they're on the telly as well?

Anime is for retards.

Attached: Mizusaki's 3x3.jpg (2603x3686, 1.31M)

Anime website, newfaggot
>inb4 the stormfag schizo replies to me

Attached: 1566249205588.png (606x425, 411K)

>You know there is a board made for discussion of
Interesting take
>Should we discuss commercials on Cred Forums too because they're on the telly as well?
That's already done and there were multiple threads last sunday for just that. Why are you so new?

Attached: 1465069648061.jpg (496x1374, 175K)

holy shit weebs btfo to where they belong

Based mods dabbing on stormschizo's samefag threads

What is middle left from?

flcl

Fuck off Modfag and quit taking about post histories

jin roh without even clicking it.
shit, it was...
it made me weep

how did you reference a latter post in this thread, the fuck

>lotgh
>evangelion
edgy faggot

heh, texhnolyze. a rare thing to be mentioned.
sleep well, Ran.

Attached: tumblr_n7st8b2kB51rpxpqbo1_500.gif (500x375, 888K)