Want to try dating sites for a long term relationship, what is your advice Cred Forums?

Want to try dating sites for a long term relationship, what is your advice Cred Forums?

Attached: bumble-tinder-okc-hinge-dating.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Don't.

You’ll regret it.

Gold diggers, plastics, whores. Don't.

Attached: 1460641292429.jpg (686x582, 40K)

How do I find a gf?

How old are you, user? If you’re still in university, join clubs, organizations, go to different events that are on campus/in town.

If you’re outside of university, go to non-dive bars, dress nice and keep yourself well groomed. Try going to the gym, start light conversation.

You shouldn’t rush anything or get discouraged. You really, really don’t want to get someone who will only make you regret your decision, trust me. Dating apps are nice for that immediate gratification, but the people on there are lower quality. Just get out more and try.

Oh and don’t be desperate. Girls can pick up on that.

Have some passion. Do some sport. Find a good job. Take care of yourself.

Chicks will come along with this.

Also this. Nice speech user.

Attached: 1449951046022.jpg (500x463, 41K)

Thanks user. I'm 34, own a home, car, stable job, make good money, dress pretty well. I just work a lot and I'm shy around women. I was dating one girl for a while but yeah...

Thanks, Osama.

Then you have the basics down, man. I feel you, shit happens and it can feel pretty heavy. If you live in a populated area, try to look for things going on. You will have to work on being shy around women. I get that’s difficult, but bit by bit, day by day. You’ve dated a girl before, so take everything good that happened there and apply it, take everything bad and learn from it. You’ve got this, user, just stay away from those fucking sites and apps.

Dating apps give you a special insight into just how shitty and boring most people really are. Do it OP.

>go on dating site when about to break up with gf
>see her best friend on there
how busted am I? her card came up, i didn't match with her.

Attached: 1558451424566.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

This isn’t your thread, go make your own.

Thanks. I'm so bad at relationships. I've only had sex once despite looking clean and having my shit mostly together.

I've seen a bit of that already. I see whores, bots, and women that want to travel (I immediately think that means on my dime).

kek he's fine, I don't mind.

Osama reporting in. I'm installing Tinder or Badoo every time I feel badly. Two days later I know that there are lots of stupid bitches.. which makes me oddly satisfied.

Attached: 1528713517360.png (391x197, 34K)

Start by making a fake profile that describes the kind of girl you're interested in. That way you'll at least know what you're up against in terms of competition by observing how many other guys are interested and how they express their interest. Even below average women get a shitload of attention from thirsty dudes.

Just be yourself op. Try with girls you know and like. That's working pretty well + you don't have to meet new girls, which should be a solution for your shyness.

this

Honestly I'm using OkCupid and I've met only good girls. But there's a lot of traps (not a problem for some) but there's also feminazis, but honestly there's a lot of good persons looking for a hookup or something serious.
Hope that helps.

Attached: 1575874068200.png (413x384, 259K)

>travel
Yeah that seems to be pretty much everyone, and half of them have the exact same travel photos in front of the exact same places too. I've never really understood why people are so obsessed with it. For most of them it's a sign they're up to their neck in credit card debt too. I think the ones who consider food an interest are worse though. We all have to fucking eat. Don't get me started on yoga.

Yeah, that sculpture that is reflective in chicago, the washington monument, and the arc de triomphe.

>travel
>dogs
>beach

Attached: Kristine-Froseth.jpg (1080x1076, 405K)

I don't know any girls.

Becky, 26
I love travel, coffee, yoga, and restaurants I can't afford. I have 3 beautiful kids who are my world. Looking for a real man to be my partner in crime. Must earn 6 figures, drive a brand new car, have a 6 pack, and be at least 6'2". Yes I'm a curvy woman, but the guys on here who are willing to fuck me anyway have led me to believe I deserve a top quality man to marry and financially support me too.
Strictly no ONS/hookups (unless you are attractive)

Am i banned still?

I'm in NZ, so the selection's a little different - outside the set of Bilbo's house might be the most common. Right up there with the classic bush walk pic - from behind, arms raised, in activewear on a hilltop.

Yes

Why would some dumb whore ruin a good watch?

This sums up every bio I've read on tinder.

Also kiwi girls are fucking ugly. Might be the native problem.

A lot of them are yeah. There's the usual population of plasticky bimbos too, but sadly very little between the two extremes.

Yep, that's pretty much it IF they have a bio. A lot of girls have maybe a sentence at best. I'm looking for a relationship so even if they are hot I go left with them

Yeah I assume everyone with no bio is either a bot, an idiot, or boring. Left swipes all round.

Dating sites are a sham unless you're attractive and get professionally shot photos to use for your profile.

Don't pay for any of the extra shit. Seeing who likes you already is most likely to disappoint you - blurring makes almost anyone look possibly attractive, but most of them won't be (you can unblur them by using the browser version and editing the page anyway). Extra swipes are handy when you first start, but the standard allowance will be more than you need after a few days anyway. Boosts are shooting yourself in the foot - you'll come up sooner for more people but if those people aren't interested it'll have a negative effect on your ranking.

What are the best topics to initiate with girls when you first start messaging them?

I have no idea really - I've only dabbled a bit, mostly just browsing. I guess it depends on the girl, but asking about something in their bio wouldn't be a bad start.

Tinder there are basically no bios. And most of the girls just give short answers with no conversation back.

Might be location-dependent. Here they tend to be a little more discursive - more have bios than don't, and most seem capable of some level of conversation. It might also be that I'm probably talking to older women too - I'm 37 myself.

my 7.5/10 sister found her husband on tinder. too bad hes a fucking slob and doesn't do anything but game.

nothing on dating sites worth your time.

Tinder/Bumble are mostly bots now and 'IG models' just wanting another follower

OKcupid ive had some luck with but seems to be mainly for couples

most of my success ive had on Hinge..from just dirty one nighters to girls you could have a longer thing with

34, tall slim guy here

>have friend who met girl on tinder
>was going on about his "big tit goth gf" being so great
>immediately falls for her after like 25 hours of knowing her existence
>sleeps with her one time
>she fucking yeets out of there to next guy
>am entirely not surprise a "goth" with blue hair is not a solid partner

so yeah chances of finding anything worthwhile on dating sites is real low

>I’ll probably like your dog more than you.

How did I forget that one? In all fairness though that's probably pretty accurate for me. My dog's a lovely bugger.

Thanks user.

>dog mom!