Feeling kinda lonely atm, anyone wannna talk about whatever?

Feeling kinda lonely atm, anyone wannna talk about whatever?

Attached: kinda lonely.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Sure. What kinda of games do you like?

yeah sure wassup mate

No faggit

I just had a fight at home. worked out a bit and had dinner. Kinda in a shit mood ngl. I just found this one cool game though. Va-11hal-a is the name iirc.

k, what was fight? whats game about, i idk?

How do you help your community?

Attached: 1580959197817.jpg (1440x1033, 117K)

Do something that benefits it.

Oops, I'm blind af didn't somehow didn't even see this reply. I've played a ton of games, but I've always came back to league. I've also played borderlands 2, dying light, subnautica, some csgo etc. Now I play indie games on this 10 year old laptop cuz a special someone spilled water on my pc.

The game is really fucking cool. You're this bartender in a futuristic cyberpunk world?
You talk to people or not people and serve them drinks. Good game for chilling. I suck at describing LOL

Hmm, I try not to pollute as much as I can.
I've wanted to plant some trees around my area (got inspired by that 20 million trees movement or whatever it was) but I don't really know how to get started I guess. I should definitely look into it.

Yeah that's a great time. I planted trees for this interactive theater garden a few years back. Idk why but digging holes is really fun. I typically pick up litter but the ground is covered in snow right now. Do you know a lot of your neighbors?

Attached: 1580603513588.jpg (719x826, 147K)

No, I pretty much don't know anyone here.
I'll see if there's any actions that cover planting trees in my town could be fun and I could also meet some new people.

Why are you lonely?

Hecka yeah. I don't know any of my neighbors either. I just found this ecstatic dance community though and I've met a ton of people there. What do you do for fun?

I moved a lot and I haven't kept in contact with the friends I've made. And I don't really have and real friends in this highschool. I had one good friend that kinda just stopped talking to me one day so there's that. Kinda pepehands but meh I'm over it

Damn dude, you can dance?
I always found it very weird when I attempted it xD guess I'm too self conscious about it.
I used to play a ton of games on my pc.
Now I watch some anime/manga (in love with re:zero and tokyo ghoul atm)
And I started working out one month ago.
Every. single. day.

I see, that must still be quite hard on you. You'll never really have someone on whom you could easily rely on and hold on for support. That sucks.

That's what you gotta do. I honestly am not that good at dancing. I'm thinking about taking a class though. Video games and anime can be pretty tight. Lately, I cant stop playing silly games like minesweeper or tetris while I watch youtube videos. It wrecks my motivation and self esteem lol. I gotta go now but it's been nice chatting

Alright, have a nice day and thanks for making mine a bit better too.

Wow that kinda made me sad.
I have my hopes, hopefully I'll be more open to people and forge strong bonds.
But yeah you might be right. hope not.

Sure you can still form strong friendships, but people who know each other their entire lives have a special kind of bond. I don't know how to explain it, like for example I certainly will not be as close with my secondary school friends as I am with my childhood friends.

Oh, yeah that.
I guess you're right there.
Well, at last I have the constant moving around to blame.

Yeah, a sad state of affairs. Wish you all the best, hopefully you'll still be able to form some good friendships.

Thanks, Imma go now.
Have a good one