Bros, what the fuck is this on my lip?

Bros, what the fuck is this on my lip?

Attached: 20200208_125404.jpg (2944x2208, 1.16M)

nothing bad. it will be gone in 1-2 weeks. but it comes back for the rest of your life

Attached: 1561147141870.gif (160x160, 197K)

Herp... it's the herp

Looking like your average cold sore. get some abreva. drink water often, brush your teeth twice a day as usual. use blistex lip balm for your lips in order to avoid chapped lips.

(Is it herpes? yes. and it will come back. is it super serious? no not really. dont worry about it user. at the max see a doctor if you are scared.

You just need to brush your teeth more

this

Op your oral hygiene is probably garbage.

What does your tongue look like? I bet it's trash, too.

This

Cum

Not at all

As someone who suffers from them very often.
Sometimes it can be a down in your immune system

A drastic change in your body temperature

Or

An infection.

I get them mostly on change of weather , this shit fucks you bad fam , let them be , they will heal in 1-2weeks

Ulcer or cold sore - pop by the doctor and make sure.
Could also just be vitamin C deficiency.

Are you sure it's not just a canker sore?

Biggest cold sore I have ever saw. It may be something a lot worse.

It's just aftae, get some aciclovir derivated meds

Might just be a canker sore, but could be herpes. Get it swabbed at the doc, and they'll tell you if it's HSV-1 or HSV-2. Don't feel like a gross freak if it is the herp. 50-80% of adults have oral herpes. Just don't be a pussy and refer to it as a "cold sore".

cold sore, just get some oral gel for it and it stops the pain. it will go away after a few day to a wekk

Death sentence

Herpes.

Niggeritis transmitted by sucking nigger cock.

Oral HPV. Get that shit burned off.

If its inside your mouth, its just a canker sore. It will go away in about a week or so. Keep up with your dental hygene to prevent those. If it is on the outside, around the border of your lip, then its a cold sore.

Either a cluster of canker sores (which is possibly indicative of something more heinous), a burn, or more likely oral herpes simplex II

you need to see a doctor.

Thank you, this makes me feel a little better. I've had strep throat and burnt my mouth on tea and have been taking antibiotics and wasnt sure if it was all related

OH NO OP's got the HERP!
Chop your tongue off for fucking whores

Saw a doctor yesterday, he thinks it's just ulcers/canker sore but they took blood to check for herpes just in case

RIP yung nigga

Attached: LOL.jpg (600x591, 20K)