Why are all left wing supporters losers?

Why are all left wing supporters losers?

Attached: crazy-hillary.jpg (526x389, 71K)

Clinton is a center-right politician. It's baffling that Americans are this stupid.

Warren is a centrist. Sanders is barely left wing.

Attached: weenie hat.jpg (350x350, 13K)

allow me to counter: why are right wingers so fucking stupid?

Both extreme right wingers and extreme left wingers are extremly retarded. However, extreme right wingers are more tolerable, they are still the lowest of the low but the thing is that extreme left wingers are just so fkn inhumanly retarded.

>Karl Marx was left leaning
>Stalin was a moderate leftist

found the butt hurt lefty

>but muh queen was supposed to be president

>user sucked some fat dick

Because winners win.

Attached: super-bowl-trump-brady-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg (1014x800, 239K)

Old Fuck here. Of all of the losers that I have encountered in my purple state throughout my life, I would say that 70-80% of these losers are right wing. Also, I have noticed that the laziest most self absorbed people in my office have ALWAYS been right wing. ALWAYS. That is not to say some left wingers haven't been lazy throughout the years but the LAZIEST have ALWAYS been right wing.

Cool story kid.

You have to be 14 to post here

LOL ok fuckboi hahahahaha

>Old Fuck here. Of all of the losers that I have encountered in my purple state throughout my life, I would say that 70-80% of these losers are left wing. Also, I have noticed that the laziest most self absorbed people in my office have ALWAYS been left wing. ALWAYS. That is not to say some right wingers haven't been lazy throughout the years but the LAZIEST have ALWAYS been left wing.

Fixed it for you, gramps.

Kindly note that Her Reptilian Majesty is anything but left-wing.

Attached: us2016.png (400x400, 29K)

You fixed it incorrectly, son

fight me, lefty scum

Attached: 1508438277975.jpg (1846x1212, 381K)

You mean like 99% of millionaires in Hollywood?

Lost election was appointed by EC.

seething

no idea. I'll Vote Bernie, and find out.

Centrists are the lowest scum on this faggot planet, pick a side or die pussy.

Cultural-Marxism just like the economic variety only benefits the dregs of society and so it's no suprise they are drawn to it like flies to shit.

>t. (((Benjamin Garriwitz)))

ya just lump everyone into two categories. I'll lump you into the moron category.

Lol right OP fuckin stumbled with his first post

>implying illegal votes counts

That's literally winning the election.

Has to be one of two things

Are not white and have a deep jealous hatred of successful white people, and are in fact more racist than whites

Or

Grew up in a communist brainwashed environment to force them to think like their parents or surroundings, that's why whenever you debate a liberal and they can't dispute facts they argue some random lecture lesson they learned in school to establish some intelligent dominance, with insults on top. And segregate others lexicon of English to seem superior in their perspective.

Attached: bf00f6e8d9471f7926f45a975127adc6.jpg (712x502, 77K)

How about instead of separating ourselves from each other, we unit to take down the shills pushing the divide-and-conquer narrative, like OP?

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

If my only two options to choose from are one party of squealing, retarded snowflakes, or another party of squealing, retarded snowflakes, I'm gonna have to go with the le enlightened centrist option