What's a reliable way to pass a urine test having consumed marijuana obviously asking for myself

What's a reliable way to pass a urine test having consumed marijuana obviously asking for myself.

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cannabis-truth.yolasite.com/resources/Abel. marihuana the first twelve thousand years.pdf
herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont do the test go find something else to do keep taking cannabis in the mean time

cannabis-truth.yolasite.com/resources/Abel. marihuana the first twelve thousand years.pdf

herbarium.0-700.pl/biblioteka/Food of the Goods.pdf

Suicide always does the trick for me

Stop smoking. Drink loads of water, especially 30 minutes before the test.

You can't pass a proper one. Just drink a lot of water and the results will be inconclusive.

drink a non smokers piss, and piss that at the test.

u can work it out with a shit ton of cardio, its stored in fat, alternatively eat a lot of fat to keep it stored in there especially on way to test

The only correct answer is don't use your own urine. Go buy some fake piss kit from any smoke shop.

Fake piss.

Google "pectin" and "drug screening". It works.

bring in some fake pee. it's that simple. they come with hothands packets. open the hothands packet so the liquid heats up to the right temp and keep that shit in your underwear between your legs until you have to give your sample.

having a medical card, dumbass. have fun losing your job

Fake piss. I use P-Sure. Pick it up from a smoke shop, warm it for a few seconds in the microwave, rubber band the hand warmer to it and ace-bandage it to your inner thigh. Works like a charm.

The safest way is fake urine. Trust me, I went through days of research for my current role. Buy top notch shit that has the formula to pass all tests they run to catch fake piss. I bought one but never used it. I may be able to ship it to you if you're interested.
They ended up doing a saliva test on me so i have my kit unopened

That's the only way. And get the good stuff. Good luck, it's a nerve wracking undertaking.

go to a smoke shop and get the most expensive fake piss or the most expensive cleanse drink. Ask the person working there which one is the most popular and give thayat myan your myoney.

Attached: check'd.png (461x351, 168K)

No. Get it online. Overnight ship it if you have to. Don't buy in smoke shop unless it's the exact same brand

Try getting a job that doesn't drug test. they're usually higher paying anyway

Move to a non-fascist state.

>non-fascist state

you mean

>overtaxed,poor liberal state

since those are the only ones with legal marijuana.plus,any job worth a shit will still drug test you

i dont know, user. online reviews cant really be trusted. but a good smoke shop will have good stuff because they want to keep their customers smoking. i bnught a cleanse drink that worked like a charm

lolwut? drug testing is for low tier jobs and govt jobs. most jobs worth a shit dont drug test you.

They can't legally drug test in some of those states anymore. Oregon has no sales tax. But hey lets keep throwing people in prison for wanting to get a little toasty and relax because it works out so fucking well. Also, I'm not a leftist. Any real american should value freedom above all else.

Stop smoking drugs and you won't have these problems

If for a job just buy synthetic urine and you'll be fine.

If its for your po drink water until your urine is clear and then drink yellow gatorade/powerade until you piss in the cup. Understand that you will probably fail if its a dip stick test and you will definitely fail if its a lab test.

yes op. drink your drugs and go to your doctor to get safe pills so you'll never have a problem

Get pee from friend, get a condom, insert condom in your pee hole, fill condom with friends pee, clear drug test

if youre starting a new job then just admit that you smoked recently but have stopped. they will retest you later. done this twice and they just thank me for being honest and i get the job