Anyone here have experience with older women?

anyone here have experience with older women?

Attached: R1msnKkvWZ6aQCse6sMgkpVZsTgTUzX1MRUv0hh4G1Y.jpg (533x800, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video5657229/lethal_cougars_jodi_west
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PEEPEE POOPOO HONK HONK

Dated a couple. I'm 22, have been with a 38 and a 33 yo in the last 2 years.
Can be fun, they're great in bed, really appreciate shit. But they're also kinda needy and moody.

how did you meet them?

The older one hmu on tinder. She was just divorced and wanted to screw a younger guy.
The younger one I used to work with, or she was in another part of the office. Never thought much of her, but work drinks one night, we got separated from the main group somehow. An hour later she's back at my place.

only dated girls younger than me up until i was 30, then met a 52yo and dated her for a few months. she was 5’1, 102lbs and never had kids. body of a fucking high school cheerleader. the only one i’ve ever dated with abs lmao. that was 4 years ago and i haven’t looked back since. dated multiple women in their 40’s, but still just that one in her 50’s. won’t waste my time with girls younger than me unless i just really want to fuck them.

Aren't all milfs crazy and desperate?

Ask your father. That’s why he’s there.

Jodi West is so fucking hot

Attached: 3528206_16_o.jpg (960x640, 158K)

J O D I

moar

Attached: 684full.jpg (684x1011, 82K)

Judy Cahill irl

Does she have an official site? I wonder if she ever goes to expos.
W E S T

Attached: karups-older-women-jodi-west-05.jpg (684x1024, 126K)

xvideos.com/video5657229/lethal_cougars_jodi_west

Attached: 1543887_01040_720b.jpg (720x480, 70K)

Oh yes, have an older girlfriend who loves mommy role-play of all types. Can DEF recommend

I was 24 and my cousin and I left the bar with a 30 year old and her cousin who was around our age. the 30 year old was hot for her age and we ended up fucking that night. She's was a bar ho of course because the next time we saw them she was on to the next, but that body was so fit and ass was so nice and she had big perky tits. It was fun.

I'm 25 now lol this was just last year too.

fpfb

they can be a lot of fun, older ones just want to fuck and get wild

Thats just 6 years, ffs

Has she ever been with a black guy?

yeah so when I was 14 she was 20

Wow! and when you 10 how old was she?

But you weren't 14, and when you're 40 she'll be 46.
What the wut?
I'll bet you're 14 now,m and I'll take "Things on Cred Forums that didn't happen" for $500.

I exclusively go for 45+ prostitutes