Hello!

Hello!
This is your daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with a non-human animal as long as:
1.) It's possible to have sex with the animal without causing physical or psychological harm or distress, and you proceed with the intention of avoiding and eliminating the infliction of harm and distress at all costs, taking precautions to do so.
2.) The animal initiates every interaction, and every interaction ends immediately upon the animal's slightest expression of displeasure. (This counters the consensual imbalance of power between humans and animals.)
3.) You don't incorporate any sexual abnormalities not typically observed in the animal's sexual behavior (i.e. BDSM, scat, breath play, etc)
4.) You don't coerce the animal into cooperation. (Coercion, in this instance, refers but isn't limited to (a) punishment or the threat of punishment, (b) reward or the promise of reward, and (c) manipulative tactics like the use of peanut butter.)
5.) You don't brute force the interaction with the animal.
6.) You don't involve anyone, human or otherwise, who doesn't express somehow that they actively want to be involved.

Bestiality can be beneficial to the animal's health and happiness if done correctly. Now that you're all caught up on zoophile morality, you're free to leave this thread and have a nice day!

Attached: smiling happy doggo.jpg (1200x795, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0300985816643574
nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/study-links-bestiality-penile-cancer/1932492/
researchgate.net/publication/317057166_Health_Risks_of_ZoophiliaBestiality
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609515340273
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

having sex with animals is linked to a massive risk of pancreatic cancer

God the left has really gone down hill recently.

Link?

The OP is a statement that both political parties generally disagree with. Don't make it political.

that entire research paper was pretty obvious propaganda trying to discourage south americans from fucking donkeys

don't worry user, you can get rammed by all the giant horse cocks you want with no risk of cancer

Attached: 1580997662098.gif (352x630, 1.54M)

>820262694
Trying to find it, here's another linking it to penile cancer in men:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/0300985816643574

nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/study-links-bestiality-penile-cancer/1932492/

I'll post the pancreatic cancer link when I find it but yeah, if you really gotta fuck animals avoid contact with their fluids and wear a rubber, zoonose are a huge concern

researchgate.net/publication/317057166_Health_Risks_of_ZoophiliaBestiality

Still can't find the goddamned pancreatic cancer link article so I'll have to put my foot in my mouth for now but also enjoy this

Stop making this thread every day you unloved social reject.

wat

On zoonoses, none of them are asymptomatic in their hosts (meaning you'd definitely be able to tell the animal is sick long before having sex with them), and they don't spread exclusively through sexual contact. In fact, a lot of them are airborne, so simply being in the same room as then I'd just as bad as fucking them. Generally, you're far more likely to catch a zoonotic illness via consumption of dairy or meat than sex.
On cancer, I'm still a bit skeptical of that study, not only because of its sample size, which is small and limited to one location, but also because of the claim that the men who engaged on inter-species sexual activity also reported higher instances of sexually transmitted diseases, which doesn't make sense because sexually transmitted diseases have tend to stick within species. It just seems sketchy all around.
Not claiming it's false, or wrong, just that more data is needed for a sound conclusion.

Replace "animal" with "my child' and maybe you're onto something

No. Sexual interactions between adults and children is harmful to the children in ways that don't apply to dogs.
Children ≠ dogs, even if dogs may display levels of intelligence akin to that of a 3 year old sometimes.

Daily reminder that you're still a degenerate

>not expecting degeneracy from Cred Forums by now
Hello, newfriend. :^)

Hi :3

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1743609515340273

>

Attached: Table 2.png (1060x612, 158K)

the concern is that the zoonose will mutate and make the jump to our species thereby creating yet another microbe we have to war with.

du,mvb

I know, but the problem is that sex with dogs is the least likely way for a person to contract a zoonotic disease in the first place, especially since zoonotic diseases aren't asymptomatic.

excellent post very insightful

Attached: 1567122380.kumotta_koira_2.jpg (1280x989, 162K)

Look who it is!
I think Kaiserbro got baned ;(

Get help. There is no reason at all to be raping your dog.

Agree, there's no reason to rape dogs. No disagreement there.

Really? Why. I hope he's ok.

Ill make a feral s/fur

Attached: 00a121e315103898d553cd1c56863185.png (1000x900, 993K)

Can't say why, can't even say that he's been banned for sure. Can, however, say that the maudes have been especially on their bullshit lately

well youre not supposed to post real stuff anyway, so that may be why they banned anyone.

Nah, they're banning people for mere discussion sometimes now.
Hell, people are getting banned on other boards for letting conversations veer too far off topic.

Oh that sounds strange. They need to really keep an eye on who their mods are. Don't they care about losing money and revenue with mods dicking around banning everyone? What about ad revenue?

Mod should be a formal paid position, not just any asshat with a pc and neckbeard volunteer time.

Cred Forums is a place where you say you like trans girls and you are a degenerate faggot but eveyone is ok with zoophilia

The Simpsons effect.
They've been around for so long now that they can just do whatever and people will accept it. They don't really have to try anymore.

To be fair, discussion is outlined in the rules. It just hasn't been enforced until recently I guess.

honestly its kind of random, depending on who the mod is at the time. Some days straight up real gifs of dogs fucking women is just fine. Other days, you get banned for simply mentioning bestiality.

Depends on your luck and that particular mod's desire to follow or break the rules on their own personal whims.

>everyone's OK with zoophilia
did...did you even read this thread?

looks like they are tho

OKAY. So how do we stop kids from fucking their dogs? That seems to be the REAL issue here. Even if we all agree you shouldn't bang your dog, how would we actually enforce that? Both the girls I've met in real life that did stuff with their dog, both said it happened to them around the age of puberty on accident,,when they were bored and horny and let their dogs lick them. They both said almost the same identical story; it stared with licking and hand jobs, and then eventually the dog would always be so horny around them he'd constantly be humping their leg. Eventually one thing led to another and all the right pieces where set into place where one day they'd be coming out of the shower naked, or changing their clothes, and bend down in just the right time and the dog surprises them and just jumps on their back and goes to town, penetrates and everything. 13 year olds are really, really dumb, you do dumb stupid stuff as a kid which you regret later. So both of them said they would start doing it on purpose with their dog and did so for a few years until they fully wrapped their head around what was happening. But when your REALLY think about the implications of this, how would you REALLY go about making sure this doesn't happen. First of all this whole concept is so weird and fucked up you can't even really go around telling parents warnings, like think about it, that's not practical at all. Just imagine being like "by the way, if you have a male dog in your house and have a young teenage daughter, it'll probably try to fuck her at some point, just a heads up lol", like that's just not realistic thing to tell people. So the question is, what should we do?

Probably get them a dog-themed dildo or fleshlight

fucking a dog is pretty harmless as far as dumb teenager behavior goes, at least she can't get pregnant fooling around with the family dog

getting caught is extremely traumatizing though, so it should probably stay taboo

Attached: 1e18a2edc381aabb20cbf826c75dada6.png (1240x1064, 1.06M)

Is that legal?

>getting caught is extremely traumatizing
story?

bad dragon makes a silicone vagina that is modeled specifically after a female dog's internal canal. Also they have dog dicks for sale that are accurate.

I mean, can you legally give your kid a dildo?

>getting caught is extremely traumatizing though, so it should probably stay taboo
If it were no longer taboo, it wouldn't be so traumatizing.

I hope you are a fucking troll...
If not then a 'zoophile' is what you are

Attached: Screenshot_20200208-211332_Chrome.jpg (1046x676, 246K)

I'm aware. That's why I literally referred to it as 'zoophile morality' in the OP.

no it's not

AW SHEIT OP ETERNALLY BTFO

I am sure it isn't nearly as big a problem as you imagine. Post people don't even own dogs and if they do it's small breeds.