Hey guys, this is my favorite Half Life character. His name is Halo. He's a big green virgin...

Hey guys, this is my favorite Half Life character. His name is Halo. He's a big green virgin, but he's still cool cause he shoots aliens and stuff. He has a girlfriend but she's a computer, lol.

Attached: -F1M-gJz.jpg (542x542, 71K)

This is his GF, her name is Kitana, she's the princess of the outland. Shes rlly good at hackin alien computers n stuff. Sometimes she lives in Halos head while he runs around beating up sleeping baby groots

Attached: 220px-Cortana_h5.png (220x423, 93K)

How much of a bored faggot do you have to be to post this shit?

This is Will Smith. He's Halo's best friend. they go on a lot of cool adventures, and Will Smith is prtty good at shooting aliens too. He likes to smoke cigars.
Ive heard rumors he dies at the end of Half Life 3 though, which I think is why they keep delaying the game.

Attached: jesse-sandifer-groundhog-sgtjohnson-cu.jpg (1184x1060, 331K)

I could like mr. halo but I’m not sure if he does or doesn’t afraid of anything

this next guy is rlly fuckin cool. His name is E.T..
Halo and Will Smith are trying t help him find a phone booth in half life 2.5 so he can call back the Millennium Falcon to bring him home. He got lost when his family came to earth for vacation.
He's super good at killing zombies, and Im pretty sure he's the equivalent of a black person in his species, so that makes him super cool like Will Smith.

Attached: Arbiter_crop.png (306x326, 120K)

This is Captain Marvel. He flies the ship that Halo and Will Smith live on. I think he died in the first Half Life though, and became a zombie. those pesky headcrabs got to him. Then Halo punches his stupid zombie face in and steals his computer brain.

Attached: jacob-keyes-square-542x542-8e1bfd2328dc4179b44895eb8123067e.jpg (542x542, 42K)

This is Jesus Christ. He's E.T.'s adopted dad or something like that. But he's bad news. He does a lot of bad things and then tries to kill Halo and Will Smith. Then when E.T. finds out, he shanks him, lol.

Attached: 1200px-H2AHighProphetTruthGlare.jpg (1200x681, 70K)

this is Captain MArvel's daughter. I think he name is Claudia. When Captain Marvel dies, Halo and Will Smith go to live on her ship instead, because they get lonely. She's really focused on killing Jesus for some reason, lol. She should be going after the zombies, they're the ones that killed her dad.

Attached: 747c08012f682c3d7d38363f2574abeb.jpg (1136x505, 42K)

This is Halo's Mom. Her name is Hayley Williams. she adopted Halo when he was like, 6 years old and taught him to be a jedi warrior. She adopted a lot of other kids too, and trained them all to be jedis. So halo had a lot of brothers and sisters who were all super cool like him. but most of them went missing.

Attached: 350px-H5G_-_Halsey.jpg (350x288, 11K)

bump deliberate misinformation thread

This little guy is Gravedigger. He's super fuckin cool. He goes off huge jumps and crushes all the other guys. He does wheelies and backflips n shit-... oh fuck wait. that's the monster truck. my bad.
This is actually Grover Cleaveland, he was the 22nd president of the united states of America... No wait.. that's not right either.

OH, THAT'S RIGHT. This is E.T. and Halo's best friend, his name is Grover. AKA Super Grover. He lives on Sesame street. He's a pretty cool dude, but not as cool as Halo. He constantly tells everyone "I am a monument to all of your sins", which is kind of creepy but they all kind of look past it since he helped kill Jesus.

Attached: gm.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

This is Kanye West. Literally no one likes him. He's trying to cause a breakup between Halo and Kitana. I think he's jelly of them or something. Fuck Kanye, he's a douche.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (436x512, 68K)

This is E.T.'s homeboy, his name is Darth Maul. He commands the ship that E.T. lives on.
He used to be cool with Jesus until they got in a big gang war, and E.T. shanked him.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Still better than cannon

Do ya like Combat Jazz? Well this guy will be your favorite Half Life character. His name is Barry B. Benson. He wanders around the city after Jesus destroys it trying to find all of his lost teammates. He's not as strong as Halo, but that's kind of what makes him cooler. I dont think he ever meets any of the other Half Life characters though. which really sucks.

Attached: rookie-square-542x542-6a7f0655c9594b77a30ac47989e68e38.jpg (542x542, 88K)

This is James P. Sullivan, but most people just call him Sully. He was on Jesus's side in the gang war and got fucked up by E.T. and Will Smith, and Claudia. He had a gang of Gorilla bigfoot hybrids who all got fucked up too.

Attached: f86047a548d9bb23a0cc0f8430a600d8.jpg (1408x792, 142K)

So, I might have lied earlier when I said Halo was my favorite character. Last but not least, this is Gordon Freeman, he's the real MVP. He's the one who originally rescued Kitana from the frozen wastes of Northrend. Gordan and Seal Team 6 rgave their lives to save her, so that she and Captain Marvel could escape the Death star before it exploded. Some people say that Gordan managed to find the last working escape pod and is still alive. but we don't really know for sure.

Attached: vlcsnap-2012-01-04-16h15m44s9.png (1280x720, 945K)

What even is this thread

whatever you wan it to be.

we demand MORE

I guess I can introduce you to C3P0.
He's kind of a dick and follows Halo around through most of the Half Life series. I think Sully tried to kill him at one point.
C3P0 really hates zombies too. I don't really like him, but he's not exactly evil. Just a dick.

Attached: 77d20cca9a28f9129077bc647fdf42ef.png (730x696, 427K)

my fuckin sides. this thread