Why do the democrats want to ban guns?

Why do the democrats want to ban guns?

Attached: 1562821172366m.jpg (1024x702, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vEnTjs2RV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need guns taken before they can install communism

So nobody will shoot you for posting this thread every fucking day

>for posting this thread every fucking day
Except I'm not posting it everyday, retard. Anymore fake news while we have you here?

Nice try NRA

Because they don’t want guns, and are afraid of guns. Also, white people are easier to control and when they dont have weapons.

Attached: EE99BCEA-334E-4C39-813C-0E37E8BC9BB1.gif (499x230, 192K)

Cause they don't have tiny dicks.

>Tiny dicks
Are you saying niggers have tiny dicks? Because those are the people who commit most gun violence in this country

stop making this thread every day you unloved social reject

Kek

How was that funny?

Banned guns or no banned guns, America is a joke.

>America is a joke
And you live, where?

Triggered Murican. Get your blood pressure in order.

To whip votes from their demographic.

Why do republicunts want mass shooters to have assault rifles why do republicunts not care about America why do republicunts support a lying racist molester of women as their leader

because they live in fantasy land where nothing bad could ever happen, so they dont need guns to protect themselves. Put any liberal in Syria or Somalia for 12 hours and they come back a gun collector lmao

Because they like simple solutions to complex problems. Much as the Republican solution to poverty is "don't be poor".

They don't want people to be able to fight back when they start rounding up dissidents for the forced labor camps.

because they want a nation with less violence? Germany 82 million ppl. 2019--- 14 Police related shootings with death Civillians USA ~300 million ppl. 1004 no need to say more......

They don't want guns banned. They just want assault style rifles banned. The ones used in pretty much all mass shootings. You can still get pistols, shotguns, rifles, etc. You people act like it's a blanket ban.

Attached: 1581198173021.png (851x721, 253K)

>because they want a nation with less violence?
So why don't they demand we kick out niggers? Instead they want us to be fucking soft on crime, letting all the slaves do as they please without getting arrested. You wanna explain that?

Sure, it's *only* assault weapons today. Next they'll demand all semi-autos be banned. More and more until they're all taken. Who the fuck are you trying to fool here?

man just watch around the whole US is broken. if you realy think you can make it from the supermarket guy to a millionaire you are just stupid maybe 1 in a million can do it but all others are fucked and have less and less money. Tax cooperations and you will have so much money for schools/healthcare/fight homeless that crime rate will drop like a shot nigger

because they are boring...who doesn't like to have a few beers and shit at stuff

Tyrone, I asked you a VERY specific question. Let's try this again, and try not to act like a dumbass nigger for once in your fucking life. Why do your slave masters want us all to be soft on crime, while also demanding we give up our guns? Because that way your family members can do as they please without consequence?

You cant kick out ppl who are born in the US thats the law

wait till Bernie gets elected

this

you misspelled "beto" dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=7vEnTjs2RV0

not the guy, but just because someone asks you a question, does not mean they are triggered.
faggot.
lol.
learn to internet.

Because as much as I appreciate the ability to fight back oppresive goverment or defend against burglars; I prefer not having a stupid neighbor or person on the street who gets mad at me shoot me. Living scared that they may have a gun. Yes maybe they could get it anyway, but they would need to find the dark illegal sale spots, it would be harder, think how many of your neighbors today, specially the dumb ones, know how to get drugs.

imagine coming to Cred Forums for nuanced and clear political discussion/commentary.
One one Cred Forumstard

Then move your bitch ass to fucking Africa. So I should give up my personal rights because fags like you are scared? Funny though you don't say this bullshit when it comes to niggers and spics. They commit all the fucking crime in this country but you faggots wanna play stupid when someone brings that up. But guns you bitch about all day. Get the fuck outta here.

100% correct

SOME FAG IN 3RD WORLD IGNORE HIM

ARE YOU DUMB?

Attached: gunns.jpg (552x451, 55K)

cuz they hate the free people

Attached: saturday special.jpg (640x480, 126K)

more like to die by
A hammer
A distracted driver texting and driving

do they scream
ban cellphones
ban hammers
nope

total people killed by rifles in all of the US was less then 400 last year and that is what libtards want to go after first

if you account for party banning Democrats from having gun would drop gun violence by 90%, that says everything

most shootings in the US are suicides and gang on gang violence, in democrat controlled cities , with the toughest gun laws in the country

It's mostly the school shootings.

Notice though not one democrat is demanding we ban fast food or alcohol, only those evil guns

A GOOD READ FOR THE BAN GUNS RETARDS

Attached: guncontrolguns.png (872x886, 220K)

YEA THEIR SO DUMB

Attached: gunss.jpg (535x305, 41K)

this is what happens with out guns tyranny

Attached: what happen withiut guns.jpg (373x767, 54K)

cool fake :3

Attached: 75E42C56-F65A-47F1-9FE3-0D7AFAF6BC29.jpg (1561x2048, 588K)

>Why do the democrats want to ban guns?

They don't. It's better to have this as an active issue because it gets people divided up and voting.

Actually they do