Rants and raves about the 1%

>Rants and raves about the 1%
>Is part of the 1% himself

Any Bernouts wanna explain this bullshit?

Attached: bernie-sanders-1.jpg (594x396, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
fortune.com/2019/03/01/amazon-federal-corporate-income-tax/
foxnews.com/politics/ex-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-congress-in-russia-probe
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf
intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2
washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-congresswoman-suggests-russia-responsible-for-iowa-caucus-voting-issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can be a hypocrite and still be correct. Amazon should pay more taxes, and hip replacement surgery shouldn’t cost $75,000.

/thread/

>Amazon should pay more taxes
Why, because you want more money to buy fucking bullshit from them? How many people did you hire last year? Right, zero fucking percent. So where does a fucking nigger like you get the idea you can demand anyone pay more fucking taxes?

OP mad because Bernie is clearly going to win. Nobody wants that corrupt motherfucker in power anymore.

the easiest way to get rich in america is to try to convince people to hate those who work harder than you do.

bernie is the new hillary, except we don't have a laundry list of people he's murdered. yet.

THIS JUST IN: POLITICIANS ARE LIARS AND FULL OF BULLSHIT.

>Why
they take the most, the should pay the most

It really doesn't matter if he is or not. There is no way Trump wins reelection against Bernie. It's making me so excite knowing Bernie will be President for the next 8 years of my life. America Will truly become great again.

Lol Amazon pays less than 0% in taxes, because they get neoliberal politicians to pay them to set up in towns. So they should at least not get handouts from the government for nothing.

mmmm nummy nummy I want more Bezos poop in my tummy!

He isn't part of the 1% though.

>Is part of the 1% himself
his net worth in 2019 was $2million. not chump change, but certainly not the 1%

>Nobody wants that corrupt motherfucker in power anymore.
>Implying the DNC isn't corrupt

But I know, you're waiting for CNN to update you on what to think next

Take the most from whom, you stupid fuck? Who the fuck is forcing you to buy shit from them? But I know you're just gonna keep on dancing around like a faggot, not saying anything of actual substance while you parade around with a buttplug in your ass.
>Lol Amazon pays less than 0% in taxes
>MOMMY I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TAXES WORK
>BUY MORE SHIT FROM AMAZON WHILE I COMPLAIN
>ARE THE TENDIES DONE
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 20230.gif (480x270, 681K)

leftist politicians are the solution to massive corporate corruption. Corruption which was created, allowed, and encouraged by corporations supporting corrupt leftist politicians.

makes perfect sense. the foxes keep eating the chickens, so we should let the foxes guard the chickens.

>There is no way Trump wins reelection against Bernie

Attached: 1579924044532.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

>Take the most from whom
the people. you're not too terribly bright, are you. and your homoerotic fantasies are important.

They pay no federal taxes.

They get subsidies from the government.

The government is paying them money while they pay no taxes, which is effectively like a negative tax.

>Any Trump tards wanna explain this bullshit?

Attached: 1581091074932.jpg (768x933, 80K)

Give a source if you want to make a claim. Top 1% holds 30-something trillion dollars.

Bernie's net worth is estimated at 2 million dollars, slightly less than half of which is likely the cost of his house.

I agree OP. That is why I am voting for Trump. Join me and lets vote for Trump together.

Attached: 8f2b363a.jpg (1058x1058, 156K)

I had to reread it, im still not sure that anyone is really stupid enough to believe that... one of the greatest presidents in history can't win a second term against a self proclaimed communist who wants to raise your taxes from 20% to 70%. I can't make this font big enough LOL

america is not all college drop outs working a shit job at mcdonalds. in fact not even a reasonable percentage are unemployed do nothings.

>Corruption which was created, allowed, and encouraged by corporations supporting corrupt leftist politicians.
Right, it's not because fags like you buy fuckiing bullshit from them. No no, ALL of your "problems" are because of corporations and rich people.

Wow look at that, you are just dancing around like a faggot, just like I predicted

And again, how many people did you hire last year? How much fucking bullshit do you buy from Amazon? Okay then, why are you bitching and complaining? Upset your faggot ass isn't getting paid $15 an hour to greet people at fucking Walmart?

Thanks user. Haven’t laughed that hard in days. Keep being a complete bottom bitch begging for daddy bezos to make you a delivery serf. Try not to be such a useless bitch in public.

Corporations generally don’t fund leftists. Corporations want lower taxes, so they fund right wingers. Regardless of your political stance, that’s not a good argument.

Why should small businesses pay more taxes than Amazon. Why should small business owners subsidize Amazon when they already make a huge profit?

I don't buy shit from Amazon, unlike your literal cock sucking ass does. So the bottom bitch here is you, champ. But please feel free to keep on bitching while you stream Amazon Prime on your $1000 fucking iPhone, you fucking faggot.

I really like thinking that Jeff is here shit posting because I can’t imagine even the most economically cucked taxation is theft fan boy saying something so fucking stupid.

No, its convincing rubes like you to give up your human rights so you can maybe get some Bezosbux to use at the company store. Your life may be empty enough to benefit from pseudo-serfdom but Im not gonna lay down like you cucks and take this corruption.

homo!

So he owns you on the tax matter and you go straight for the insults. Congrats, jackass.

Why do you want Amazon to just get free money from other people’s taxes? That’s a dumb hill to die on.

Literally do any research, the rights ideological cum is dripping out of your mouth and its making you look like a stupid slut for your serfdom.

Bernie is going to Give us healthcare for free buddy. NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY A PENNY TO BE HEALTHY.. Donald trump is a liar and should be in jail for being racist and transphobic. You are racist too

Yeah Jeffy B is definitely shit posting. No one is this stupid

trips

Your boyfriend didn't "own" shit, besides your asshole every night. But once again, since your boyfriend refused to answer. How many people did you hire last year? Zero percent?

>The dancing faggot
>Parades around
>Says the same dumb shit over and over
>Regardless of what anyone says
>All you can do is watch him lead the pride parade

Hes been cucked by his own ideology, Its almost like hes not gonna get a trickledown for licking the balls extra well.

You would sound a lot more intelligent if you didn't force swear words every 4 words. I guess learning that comes with age

Baiting this hard

>You would sound more intelligent
>If you talked like a faggot
That's not how it works bud. This aint' fucking kikebook.

Dude you are attacking me for having basic goods like a phone and how I have money to buy things? Fuck yeah I can afford basic goods because I work my ass off and still have to pay taxes like amazon should. How poor are you? And you are still arguing for no taxes on amazon? Fuck that just makes me sad.

Imagine still trying to be this edgy. I remember those days.
cute

I thought white supremacists hated the “degeneracy” of crony capitalism. So why are you shilling so hard for Bezos?

Cool down. I can hear the foam forming in the corners of your mouth.

yeah i dont get how fags like me buying stuff are the issue when commie politicians literally create these companies from nothing. how many 10s of billions of government money has tesla been given now? is it 100s of billions yet? how much was solar city alone?

the problem is government interference with capitalism. a bunch of corporations should have been obliterated by the pants on head stupid shit they did to cause 2008. yet here we are with big daddy democrats sucking corporate dick letting giant corps do whatever the fuck they want and bailing them out. make a 500k loan to some minority inner city yooth making 10 bucks an hour at arbys? hell yes, otherwise they'd be discriminating! oh they can't pay? well lets get bernie to raise taxes on the producers to pay for jafondyoda's new house and give bank of america 800 billion dollars from tax payers. what could go wrong?

pants
on
head
stupid

the part thats really depressing is nothing has changed. nothing. car loans, student loans, credit cards, house loans, its all just as easy to get as it was before. get a gun, next time its going to be a lot more interesting.

I want amazon to pay their share of the infrastructure they use. If you don’t tax the production of wealth. You’re failing. You don’t run a business racking up more and more overhead without upping your reserve funds and reinvesting in what makes it all work... in a countries terms, that’s the people that make up the country. You invest in people. Especially young people. And you grow properly.

>Facts are edgy
Again, not how that works. Anymore lessons you need me to school your bitch ass on?

So you admit you buy a fucking iPhone for $1000 every 2 years? Then why the FUCK are you bitching about anybody paying fucking taxes? Because you want to be given more money to buy fucking bullshit?

is that the same research that had hillary as a 99.9999999% favorite?

Being this retarded.

Conservatives are the biggest corporate cucks. Neoliberals are not leftists are fucking idiot. They’re just barely better corporatists. The difference is between gonorrhea and herpes. Both suck.

Actual leftists want to fight against corporations.
Idiots like you are so common though I know that’ll never happen. Enjoy being shit on by corporations as they point at whatever poor person is suffering and you Lap it up like a fucking sucker.

Attached: jdl one-pct.png (600x600, 197K)

Came here to say this. Alt right tards can't facts

IF YOU LIKE YOUR HEALTHCARE YOU CAN KEEP IT. HOPE AND CHANGE. YOU HAVE MY WORD.

>If you don’t tax the production of wealth. You’re failing.
Says who, a fucking monkey like you? And what do you own that has any actual fucking value, besides a fucking minivan? This is exactly what I'm talking about. You have literal fags like this voting, when they are fucking worthless and vote for fucking bullshit. But they parade like a faggot to the voting polls, voting for people who make life worse for everyone else.

>yeah i dont get how fags like me buying stuff
Of course you don't. People like you love complaining even though you spend all your money on bullshit, then you wanna fucking bitch about corporations "stealing" from you. My fucking ass they're stealing like you. You buying that $1000 iPhone and $15 coffee at Starbucks like somebody is fucking forcing you to buy that bullshit. Shove it up your fucking ass.

this is simply untrue. the vast majority of big company money goes to democrats. unsurprisingly you'll have to look through a bunch of government websites to find this, because the media (gasp) doesnt report facts.

Attached: IMG_7354.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Why would a company pay a leftist politician in order to make less money than if they did nothing?

>Wow look at that, you are just dancing around like a faggot, just like I predicted
you're a JV level troll at best

>Corporations want lower taxes, so they fund right wingers.
That is complete bullshit and you know it

You ever heard of tax incentives you fucking retard? So why do all the rich kikes in hollywood live in fucking California, if your team supposedly wants them to "pay their fair share"? Isn't it funny how we're just suppose to play stupid when these questions are asked?

Nope. I buy what I want to buy with the money I have. I’m not sure why you think I’m arguing for phone payment subsidies. Or how that translates into we shouldn’t have taxes. Taxes in America are supposed to be utilized for the greater good in projects concerning infrastructure, health, employment, incentives, or whatever else the population of the country decides we want to collectively utilize our resources on. Not collecting taxes on rich individuals and corporations while simultaneously allowing those individuals and corporations to dictate fiscal policy and economic direction is how we end up with a trillion dollar deficit and sucking on China’s balls for money.

Please go fuck yourself until you can at least hold a conversation that doesn’t fall back on the “well who are you to tell me anything” argument. I am a tax paying American who is fucking exhausted of seeing bitch whining little fucks like you leech on to whichever libertarian flag waving daddy figure fills the empty space in your soul where your self respect used to be. You argue like a bitch. You whine like a bitch. You post like a bitch.

ROFL a lot of people got owned ITT

Making constant anti Bernie threads is proof that you guys are scared.

Because that dude is definitely running. I love that this is where conservative talking points are. Fucking pathetic.

>Scared
>Of Bernie
This was a joke right?

True. Because we know people are incredibly stupid to believe his BS, and the actual outcome of people voting him in.

Death & Destruction should be feared.

>Bernie will be President for the next 8 years of my life.
Will he even be alive that long?

Attached: 1580833506471.png (445x482, 196K)

>irony

Dems will scam Bernie out of the election just like last time and instead set up either Hillary or Obama because they are not only desperate but by now also batshit insane.

Attached: 1580972172773.jpg (671x832, 107K)

your claim is 100% untrue. Bernie is not part of the 1%.
He is only worth around $2 million.
Are you really that dumb, OP?
Oh wait, you're clearly a Trumper, so you obviously must be that stupid. got it.

>thinking Hillary will let sanders get the nomination
>thinking he could beat Trump even if he did
>thinking he'd last more than 6mth in office without a fatal heart attack

Attached: laugh.gif (301x200, 389K)

look at those scared faggots replying to you...
awww, they're shitting their pants lol
pathetic fools try to act like tough guys
Bernie is going to rip your balls off little incel cuckboys

>thinking you made some sort of point...

>He is only worth around $2 million.
That puts in the 1% dipshit.

Attached: 1571245767354.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

>denying the truth of it

>not realizing you're a retard

Why are you still posting? Who are you? I think I’m going to call you Jeff.

Jeff, you aren’t responding to anything coherently and keep getting angry at people who can afford basic things like we live in a fucking palace. I’m sure you are a perfectly nice person who is going through some tough times financially. This is a safe space Jeff. You can tell us if you want to. I know that living off your relatives couch licking leftover tuna cans clean just to get by would make anyone want to look for a big strong man to take care of you, but Jeff your acting like a bitch. Now I’m saying that as your friend, but it’s time someone told you. I know you are angry and frustrated but you can’t just shrink away from the world and cry yourself to sleep over your pathetic existence huddled under your cum soaked blanket. You need to have the courage to stand up for yourself and fight back against the system that lubed your tight little ass hole and fucked you into economic oblivion. Take out the buttplug of oppression Jeff. The wealth disparity in this country is real and laying in the ground like a worm waiting for daddy bezos to pat you on the head and call you a good boy is no way to live.

I believe in you Jeff. I know it’s tough but you can join all of us who are fighting for you and everyone like you. It’s time to put down the tenders Jeff, take a shower for gods sake, and join the rest of the modern world who don’t want to live in squalor under our corporate overlords.

no, no it doesn't.
including a picture of someone laughing doesn't make you right. you are wrong, dumbass

Now watch this fucking dipshit say "hur dur but other people have more money so he's not 1%"

And what point were you trying to make with this gay ass rant you just went on?

Look how angry these pathetic fucks get. They're def scared. Shaking in their shoes

You’re. Damn.

Yeah, nobody's really buying that one. You can drop it in the same bin as the myth of 'job creators'.

Nobody's buying what? That he's the 1%?

Also, who the fuck do you think creates jobs? Those niggers and spics sitting on the porch all day?

The point is that you’re fighting against your own interests by bending over for the wealthy like a bitch. Have done self respect.

Amazon actually doesn't owe any taxes. You don't tax a company until after they've earned back their investment, otherwise they'd go out of business. Amazon still has a couple more years before they will show profit.

You equate mocking you with anger?

Attached: 1578503795914.jpg (380x214, 8K)

How am I wrong?

There's still a lot of ground to cover between now and the actual election, but I'm going to take the fact that even Trumpets recognize Bernie as the best contender to unseat the Cheeto as a good sign.

Still have to overcome DNC shenanigans and this years installment of super delegate tomfoolery. At least this time around neither of those will be a surprise, so it's off to a good start.

Attached: 1509338931836.jpg (750x781, 40K)

>against your own interests
Oh right, and next you're gonna tell us that paying more taxes so my money can be given to Tyrone and Juan, who sit on the porch THEY DO NOT OWN, is my "interests". Is that what you're gonna say next? That my money should be given to all your pets?

Generally what that implies

Let me teach you morons a little something.
To be considered top 1% in Vermont (where Sanders is from) you must have at least a an annual income of $321,969.
The average income of the top 1% in that state is $816,579 (which means most 1%ers make much more than the $300k threshold).
Bernie does not make anywhere near $321k per year. The fact that he has accumulated $2mil does not make him in the top 1%.
You guys are doing what all dumbass conservative Trumpers do. You find a stat and manipulate it until no one even recognizes the info any longer and then you use it to push your agenda.
If you had one, you could try to use your brain for one second and realize that, by definition, Bernie is not part of the 1%. Your opinion in the matter doesn't change anything. Facts are facts, you pathetic fucks.

If you think Bernie is meant to win then you are either underage or learned nothing from the last election cycle.
Trump is Israels best friend, Bernie is pro-israel too but America needs to be financially competent to be a good golem.

Amazon employs over 750,000 people. I'm pretty sure they pay taxes.

>Because he's going to win
>Going to
>Win
Seethe harder

Attached: JPEG_20200203_235952.png (359x359, 217K)

wrong.
Amazon had $13 billion in profit in 2018

Pack up the thread boys, this guy's pretty sure he knows what's going on

Whatever floats your boat. I'm not the one sperging out because Bernie is rich.

>To be considered top 1% in Vermont (where Sanders is from) you must have at least a an annual income of $321,969.
>The average income of the top 1% in that state is $816,579 (which means most 1%ers make much more than the $300k threshold).
Jesus Christ, imagine being this fucking stupid. These are the people who are voting for Bernie Sanders folks.

lol angry little boys.
Learn something, fucktards.

>Amazon had $13 billion in profit in 2018
And you employed how many people last year? Or are you one of those niggers who are demanding $15 an hour to greet people at fucking Walmart?

seems like you are having a tough time understanding numbers.
do you know which are the big numbers and which are the itty bitty little numbers?

Does it bother you that much. That he's worked in the government his whole life and he's a millionaire because of it. It hurts you bad?

Attached: 1575164663159.jpg (1080x608, 45K)

Lol, niggaplease. Let's tax the rich so they move all the assets out of the country. I'm sure the mexicans and chinks and the rest of the world would benefit from employment if we just tax the rich back home. I'm sure the wealthy will find it in their good hearts to take a loss in profit instead of outsourcing to other countries. I mean, socialism is so cool right? It's worked for like a gazillion countries, especially the hardcore guys who leveled up to communism. Money grows on trees and the rich will magically part with their cash for the greater good instead of looking elsewhere to meet their margins.

Won't somebody think of the poor billionaires?
>Lmao just work harder bro

wow nice attempt at diverting.
Someone said Amazon didn't have a profit. I was proving that incorrect.
Where did the number of people I employ come from????
ohhhh, right...you're a sad retard who couldn't think of anything else to say. got it.

You've never run a business in your life. Have you ever employed anyone?

> Bernie has a nice house, and a few bucks saved away for a rainy day.
Yes, yes he does. Now back to things that actually matter, please.

Attached: 1499740994932.jpg (500x500, 124K)

Attached: 1535660437122.jpg (500x500, 67K)

this guy is clearly angry and he's still trying to troll and act like he's having fun lol
hahahahaha keep going, bud. you're really making my night here.

Attached: 1578503440703.jpg (733x464, 74K)

And yet here you are, believing that shit...

Right, but your pets sitting on the porch THAT THEY DO NOT OWN, while collecting welfare and food stamps you say nothing. Any reason fags like you ignore that?

So you're a nigger that greets people at Walmart, okay. How about you put the fried chicken down for 2 fucking seconds and learn how taxes actually work in this country. I know your nigger father wasn't around so he didn't teach you, but you have the internet.

Night? You do not live in the US?

Attached: 1523857342226.jpg (639x557, 39K)

ah ahahahahahahahahahahaha good stuff
he's still angry guys
but he's trying his hardest to find more pictures to express his feelings. I guess he is sad now?
what happened to all of the dick sniffing pics? I thought that was your obsession.

Attached: EId2ZtZW4AIT_KG.jpg (1080x1064, 113K)

Attached: 1567888451260.jpg (840x720, 312K)

Get a load of Barry business owner over here, everybody shut up and listen to this guy

It'll do just as much good there as here. Idle wealth benefits no one but those who already have it.

Nixon actually committed a crime. Try again.

and here you are, believing he's part of the 1%

Who needs competency and reason when you have the dankest maymays? XD

Well not exactly Jeff. You see that’s only a small portion of what taxes go towards. Also just to be clear the majority of people on welfare are more likely named Karen, or mike. Our taxes also go to things like maintains roads, funding police departments, or public schools. If we all decide as a country they could also go to funding healthcare so you can finally get that massive brain damage assessed as well as finally take out the butt plug of oppression we talked about earlier. Another benefit is it would take a massive financial burden off of the job creators whose ass holes you seem to enjoy spit shining because that would no longer be obligated to subsidize their employees health care.

The bottom line Jeff, is that in the wealthiest nation in the world we are failing domestically and internationally because so much of our taxes are misappropriated and vital programs are under funded. I’m not arguing for taking all of any bodies money, let alone your obviously destitute ass. Taxes are a percentage of someone’s income, and one way to keep that percentage low is to make sure that everyone pays in and distributes that load evenly. I know you are frustrated with how “polarized” these things are Jeff. I know it might seem easier to bend over and get fucked by the wealthy but you obviously have a sense of pride just like we do. It’s time you listened to that pride and stood up for yourself be demanding that corporations and the 1% stop fucking you like a bitch. I believe in you jeff.

awww this guy is angry because someone tried to teach him something. awww, sad little guy.
KEEP THE FACT AND INFO AWAY FROM TRUMPERS!! THEY GET ANGRY WHEN FACED WITH ACTUAL FACTS AND INFO.

Who are you talking too?

Attached: 1575653642365.jpg (1440x1440, 287K)

[citation needed]

yea and it's getting dark outside because it's nighttime.
Do you need me to teach you how that works too?

Attached: 1577079756919.jpg (473x355, 39K)

Your a college student. Aren't you. I'll try to help you. Have you ever heard of payroll taxes?

>"business make job for peepo so me sucky sucky beeg busyman!"
>"but me want peepo have no money!"
>doesn't understand businesses require both labor to produce a product or service and income from a market of buyers to accumulate enough capital to afford increased overhead in the form of labor expansion which will only occur in the first place assuming enough buyers necessitate more workers.
Waah, babyboi

Attached: 1576123111895.png (400x492, 352K)

ohh, so Nixon only committed one crime, but Trump is better because he committed multiple crimes.
Gotcha. your logic is flawless.

Attached: 1572851752248.jpg (492x497, 32K)

Attached: 1578416355931.png (591x612, 302K)

non-descriptor. look at the company he keeps. simple.

Someone actually drew that. A bit obsessive.

Attached: 1542855809239.jpg (749x920, 104K)

Lol it's those gawdam porch monkeys leechin of the gubmit that's the problem, not the regressive tax policies that exclusively benefit the rich.
Daily reminder that the majority of American welfare recipients are white.

Attached: 2C5E107600000578-3236302-image-a-77_1442379617931.jpg (634x382, 60K)

>Makes no actual point
>Parades around like a faggot
>Leads the pride parade
>B-B-Babyboi

Bernie is worth ~$2M, with the majority being the value of his house. You have to have at least $10M to make it into the 1%.

Try again.

Attached: 1393141434867.jpg (415x219, 15K)

stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about an no one else does.
I own a company and I have employees and my company pays taxes....just like EVERYONE ELSE who owns a small business.
You're not cool, bud. You're just making yourself look like a fucking retarded grandpa.

The only problem is, it isn't night time in the US. It's not even 5 on the East Coast.

>Daily reminder that the majority of American welfare recipients are white.
Daily reminder that fags like you love bringing this up, but when someone brings up per capita you faggots wanna play fucking stupid and/or make excuses for your pet monkeys

Name a crime that Trump actually committed.

Attached: 1557282982191.jpg (636x960, 74K)

>Burnie buttman gets anally DESTROYED with EPIC FACTS and LOGIC

Jeff you seem to be getting upset. Is the buttplug getting yo you today? Why don’t you take a minute to actually explain what the fuck you are talking about because no one here seems to understand the economic cuckery bullshit you are trying to convey.

but that IS nighttime.
Are you legitimately so retarded that you are arguing about this? Talk about being a pathetic loser

Attached: screen-shot-2017-04-08-at-12-15-05-pm.png (780x470, 388K)

So Amazon doesn't pay payroll taxes? They have to. They don't have a choice. I'm pretty sure you are lying about your company otherwise you would know that.

ohhhh gooood one. havent heard this bullshit before. such a lame attempt. you must watch a lot of Fox huh?
Not buying into the bait. you know, I know, congress knows, the world knows, everyone knows he committed crimes. If you cannot think of even one crime (I could like them forever, but i won't give you the pleasure), then you should probably just end it buddy.

So the questions remaining are: How did Bernie get to be such a diplomatic statesman?
And what special interest is going to be running the attack ads during this election cycle?

>(((Tiedrich)))

Every time

The sun is still out at 5. Where are you really?

The entire fucking emoluments clause you massive faggot.

Should we start with the “in office” or prior to crimes?

Huh, first reply and getting a /thread.

Attached: zv6btde63m501.jpg (500x436, 21K)

wow, you're dumb.
My entire point was that obviously every company pays payroll taxes...
Do you have a reading/comprehension disability?

>The entire fucking emoluments clause
What the fuck is that? Making fags like you cry with tweets? That's not a crime kid

I didn't see an actual crime in your diatribe. You want to try again?

Ah, I see you enjoy being a faggot. How patrician

Attached: 1540912586553.jpg (480x960, 59K)

It's hilarious. America is literally the only place on earth where people still agressively argue for fully privatised medical care.

Americans really have this attitude of, "You don't earn as much as me, so you didn't work hard enough to not die".

>My entire point was that obviously every company pays payroll taxes
Then how the fuck can someone say Amazon isn't paying taxes? They obviously do. Plus these people say this but in reality what they actually mean is, "take money away from Amazon so I can buy more fucking bullshit"

>My entire point was that obviously every company pays payroll taxes..
So Amazon does pay taxes. Thanks for playing.

I'm unfamiliar with that data, care to enlighten us all?

Attached: 1532204864239.gif (250x365, 137K)

Bernie is basically the only honest politician in the race

the sun is not out right now, dumbass.
Given the hills around me, the sun has been below the tree line for over 30 minutes now, so it's rather dark.
The actual sunset is at 5:15, which is almost upon us.
Therefore, it is nighttime.
I would have thought your parents would have taught you this as a child. Or maybe you would have picked up on the day/night cycles in earth science class at school or something like that.
I'm glad that I was able to teach you what it means though. Thanks!

Ah almost. It’d more to do with the utilizing the government to overcharge for The services derived from the businesses he still directly owns and can milk for millions thing.

That’s flat out illegal in this country.

OP you support a criminal President whose own political party covered up his crimes. You shut the fuck up now and delete this thread.

Corporate taxes and payroll taxes are two different things. Nice try though. Thanks for playing!
I'm starting to think you don't own your own company...or you would have known that info. You're a sad little kid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

No one is saying that Amazon doesn't pay payroll taxes. Catch up to the rest of us, fucking idiot.

Attached: 1542856001768.jpg (484x373, 43K)

>covered up his crimes
What crime, beating your queen in the general election?

Lol nice backpedal. First it was "hur dur Amazon doesn't pay tax". Now your bitch ass is saying oh well that only pay SOME taxes. Just admit you were wrong you fucking faggot.

Those aren't grocery shelves, that's from a food pantry that gives food to the poor and homeless but here I thought only countries like Venezuela can't feed their people well...

kek
/thread

Attached: hot girls for bernie.jpg (502x599, 62K)

>Lol nice backpedal
no, not at all. I never said Amazon doesn't pay taxes. That may have been someone else, but wasn't me.
OBVIOUSLY, they have to pay payroll taxes. If you didn't assume that already, then you're legitimately a fucking retard and you should leave the convo.
Additionally, no one is saying they pay SOME taxes. As previously stated, they pay payroll taxes. They do not pay corporate taxes, which they should.
You need to learn information and stop being so stupid. All of your posts are unintelligent bullshit mixed in with saying "hur dur" and "faggot". You clearly have a very large vocabulary.
You are a perfect Trumper because you're so dumb that you believe everything that loser has to say.
Good luck, bud. I have a feeling every day is very tough for you to make through without drowning your sorrows (and stupidity) away with beer.
Loser alcoholic racist.

It's a trivial slice to begin with, employees already pay the bulk of payroll taxes directly from their earnings, and the employer contribution caps out at $130k. If Amazon's earning were a pie, their payroll tax contribution would be the size of a crumb that fell of the plate while baking in the oven.

So it's even more distressing that they use tax loopholes and haven gimmicks to pay a 0% effective rate on their corporate earnings.

fortune.com/2019/03/01/amazon-federal-corporate-income-tax/

>What crime,
delete this thread trumpshit
The Republicans in the Senate covered up Trump's crimes and they will all be voted out.
You support a criminal Presidency. Shut up. Shut the fuck up about Sanders and report your own thread for deletion.
Do it trumpshit.
No more replies.

Check out these excellent, patrician tier right memes guys

It was a perfect phone call.... the best phone call there ever was. The previous administration never had such a great phone call. Only I can make the best phone calls.....

Attached: 1568779979210.jpg (992x744, 107K)

sure is cope in here

Attached: 1529977990463.gif (460x500, 591K)

Easy, he want's the rich to pay their taxes.
He is also rich so he also will pay his taxes.

How is this hard to understand?

>Corporate taxes and payroll taxes are two different things. Nice try though. Thanks for playing!
The point is they pay taxes and you said they don't. Accept your loss like a man.

agree with you completely...but we're having to deal with right wing retards trying to say that Amazon shouldn't have to pay taxes.
I don't even understand why they care...
Do they think Bezos needs more money? He can't afford to have his company pay taxes.

Also, Amazon didn't only not pay taxes on their $13 billion profit in 2018, they got a tax refund of somewhere over $100 million that year.
But that totally makes sense. Yea, give them a refund.

>wikipedia

The rich people of society in a capitalist society have the most power because within capitalism, money is power. That's why it makes no sense.

America is the only place I can think of that has fat bums.

“When I was poor and complained about inequality they said I was bitter; now that I'm rich and I complain about inequality they say I'm a hypocrite. I'm beginning to think they just don't want to talk about inequality.”

― Russell Brand

Attached: jfjzftvlday21.jpg (1179x1920, 272K)

foxnews.com/politics/ex-trump-attorney-michael-cohen-pleads-guilty-to-lying-to-congress-in-russia-probe

Attached: 1523857509564.png (720x692, 256K)

>DURRRRR AMAZON SHOULD PAY MORE TAX
>MY PETS NEED MORE GIBS
>AND I NEED TO BUY MORE BULLSHIT I CAN'T AFFORD
>BUT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY TAXES
>DURRRRRR

>Check out these excellent, patrician tier right memes guys
Who are you talking too?

Attached: 1580972336630.png (640x631, 478K)

Too lazy to copy and paste. But scroll down to the bottom and you will see "official" links.

Horses for courses, son.
The alt-Reich does feels better than anybody!

Attached: ~ELzibIBUcAIBwhs.jpg (983x1200, 194K)

Attached: ariana-grande-bernie-sanders-1580418130.jpg (480x481, 41K)

Hey Guys. Guys?

I thought this was a Bernie thread. Don't let trumpets derail you with red herrings about Amazon's (lack of) tax payments, and what kind of window blinds and floor wax Bernie uses at his house.

Attached: 1442204079530.jpg (500x500, 86K)

>MY PETS
Oh. It's this pathetic incel again

No one likes Michael Cohen. Is this a guilt by association thing?

Attached: 171009105637.jpg (780x438, 75K)

only niggers think this is true

you really don't understand things.

Employees pay most of the payroll taxes. Amazon pays very little of that, but in order to being completely correct, we have to acknowledge that Amazon does pay payroll taxes.
The taxes that everyone is actually talking about that Amazon SHOULD be paying are the corporate taxes.

Fyi - I'm not going to reply to you any more because you are clearly too dumb to understand the most simple of concepts.
Accept it like a man that you have a small brain (and likely a small penis). Take the hit on the chin, take the loss, fall down and get back up...what ever lame way you would like to phrase it...
You know and I know that you are a pathetic fool. Remember this later when you are drinking those beers like a lush loser...you're pathetic and you'll always be pathetic. There's no way around it so just come to terms with it and have fun with your pathetically unintelligent brain and small penis.
KEK

Those workers were working overtime and were being paid as if they were only working 40 hours (because they were hired under a contract agreement). His campaign reduced the amount of time they were asked to work to put them back to 40 hours and then allowed everyone in the campaign to unionize.

Attached: CWhXxvN.jpg (1439x1624, 1.01M)

Attached: BvZDOsEIUAEDlkg-439960.jpg (300x562, 19K)

Attached: 1567555927407.jpg (564x767, 61K)

Say goodbye to the country.

Attached: la180808.gif (750x500, 124K)

You tried pushing this bullshit before faggot. Go on post your stupid corporate magazine "sources" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha dumb ass

No he is, he even said himself when they asked about it. He wrote a book, it did pretty well and in his released taxes he's a millionaire

>the easiest way to get rich in america is to try to convince people to hate those who work harder than you do.

You back from 2012, slave?

Attached: 53percent_guy.jpg (550x407, 47K)

Amazon generates more revenue and taxes for the government than most corporations and you are flipping out about corporate taxes?

10 to 1 it's either a model or someone's battered girlfriend

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume1.pdf

intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2
.pdf

Attached: shs02367.jpg (786x1014, 388K)

I hope that dude got punched in the face at least once.

Jeff, you, and other jeffposters like you, are arguing against your own interests. You are letting your anger at constantly getting fiscally butt fucked create a situation where you are lashing out at the people trying to help you. Billionaires and mega corps need to pay more in taxes than they do now because many of them pay no taxes at all. That’s not too hard for you to grasp, right Jeff? Paying their share in taxes is not theft. The theft is leaving us, including your broke buttpluged ass, to assume the burden that they leave behind. You and other Jeffposters like you don’t need to cower anymore. There is a whole movement of people waiting to welcome you with open arms and fight for economic freedom right alongside you Jeff. All you have to do is put down your bitch ass grievances.

>Facts are pathetic
It's time to go back to kikebook

>my government exploited me
>the economy is further structured to exploit me
>U S A!
And liberals are the brainwashed ones.

You can be Jewish and despise Israel's actions.

- a Jew

Attached: 1581050277654.jpg (551x849, 74K)

That was my phrase, dood.

Attached: desantis.jpg (515x345, 100K)

Attached: 1580972236305.jpg (723x798, 94K)

Attached: 1557985585011.jpg (1200x784, 123K)

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

Did you run out of Bernie babes?

Attached: 1569689413797.jpg (1024x880, 142K)

Attached: alzhimers.jpg (700x442, 56K)

Fpbp

the only fact is you're a seething impotent racist incel who can't stand the fact that our side is finally going to win again in 2020.

Attached: mom i keep posting it 02.jpg (400x400, 93K)

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

Attached: awreck.jpg (700x554, 46K)

/thread

Attached: 1562417831168.jpg (768x754, 136K)

I really don't get this mindset. You bust your ass and you still can not get a head. Something is clearly wrong.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Attached: 2020-candidates-tax-returns-promo-1555242819752-articleLarge-v10.png (600x400, 50K)

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-08 142538.png (893x891, 1.08M)

Is there a source you will accept? Highly unlikely.

Attached: 1580972093490.jpg (1080x2280, 243K)

>Amazon generates more revenue and taxes for the government than most corporations and you are flipping out about corporate taxes?
Of course he is, because he thinks that tax money is gonna be given to him. Just so he can turn around and spent it on fucking bullshit. Or be given to his smelly pets who sit on the porch, THAT THEY DO NOT OWN WE CANNOT FORGET THIS PART, just for them to say it's not enough and they want MORE gibs and food stamps. These people are fucking pathetic. They complain about Amazon not paying tax but they don't even own assets or a business or anything of value, besides a fucking 2002 honda civic and $100 in a savings account.

Attached: babboon.jpg (1079x626, 114K)

Attached: C6VaMwXUoAAkVh4.jpg (710x473, 85K)

Attached: C8vE69lUIAAj2HQ.jpg (1131x810, 82K)

>Bernie is clearly going to win

Implying the DNC isnt actively fucking him over already
He will never be the nominee

Attached: hillary clinton2.jpg (814x586, 97K)

Attached: C9npzJiU0AAkR_v.jpg (1200x802, 174K)

>misogynist

Attached: Dxyz1lnVAAEp8mm.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

>I get more pussy than you do.

Like this one?

Attached: ivana-trump-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg (620x349, 58K)

And the guy still pays a higher tax rate than Amazon.

>There is no way Trump wins reelection against Bernie

Attached: trump laughing.gif (480x270, 966K)

Attached: can-he-not-afford-a-tailor.jpg (1200x717, 93K)

He wants to raise taxes on the rich, including himself, to fund universal healthcare. What about that do you not understand?

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-08 142901.png (823x932, 413K)

Red-caps is very smaaaart!

Attached: trumpsters agrabah.jpg (500x522, 87K)

Did you have some sorta point?

All you're doing is proving that center-right corporate media doesn't like Sanders and will smear his credibility every chance they get.
They want a centrist candidate like Biden or Klobachar. Most people know to skip stupid crap like you're posting.

Attached: childish.jpg (1136x735, 94K)

Attached: C-maD-BXUAEl4I9.jpg (1080x691, 127K)

Be quiet, Putin.

Attached: New Doritos.jpg (1060x1721, 136K)

Attached: 1570167809048.gif (400x222, 1.98M)

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-08 143017.png (1216x817, 239K)

truth hurts
someone either had to pay--or beat--the girl in your pic to wear that shit.

Attached: C-wI1qKWAAAjjkk.jpg (1008x712, 151K)

Attached: Annotation 2020-02-08 142419.png (498x763, 671K)

Long ties are a hilarious. Bravo.

Attached: D_3MKKtWwAA8BxJ.jpg (1200x719, 183K)

dumber than a box of fucking rocks

>Jeff, you, and other jeffposters like you, are arguing against your own interests.

This is actually a pretty good fit, user. I know no less than 2 pro-trump guys named Jeff. They both have that signature 'Jeff' mustache.

One guy repos cars while living in a trailer park. You can't give him free healthcare, but damn if he won't fight you to the death if you propose raising capital gain taxes, although he has no investments of his own.

Attached: D4Mza6KWsAEMfGQ.jpg (1169x740, 114K)

So basically Yang is best candidate?

Attached: D5HTZnnW4AAaWpN.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

This happened in July, not May. Guess the union thing didn't work out so well.

All the bernie faggots are free to give their entire paycheck to the IRS. The IRS certainly wont say no.

He hasnt dropped out yet?

Attached: trump biden.jpg (722x1001, 111K)

>They don't have a choice.
Said the scorpion in Aesop's Fables.

Attached: Sammelbecken des Kapitalismus.jpg (800x678, 408K)

dat wide load

wow.....are you really that fucking retarded? nobody with half a fucking brain likes bernie or his fucking commie policies.

You clearly have no idea how things work.

Tovarishch!

Attached: felix sater.jpg (960x500, 37K)

Your mom would like you to get a paycheck you should probably give away--to her.

Vice is now center right? Kek. Like I said, there is no source you will accept. Vice is left wing AF.

>bernie faggots
>paycheck

top kek

Attached: duck.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

>doesn't pay his staff $15

Even if that's true, who gives a fuck? He is running a political campaign not some sort of enterprise aimed at generating revenue. Basically he is burning money.

Attached: your average american .jpg (495x417, 51K)

Why would he?
He placed a full 2 percent ahead of the poll in Iowa. 2 percent higher than what Clinton got in '92.
New Hampshire polls are running higher. And that's the first ACTUAL primary.
If he places at least 6% he still has a shot nationally.

>trump supporters have half a brain
yup

Wait, so every rich person's plea that they're patriots who love their homeland are lying parasites who will flee when asked to help it?
Why would you ever side with them?
Hang the fucking leeches then.

faggot just drop it
you support a criminal President who wouldn't even dream of raising the minimum wage to anything

see
Your article is from the 23rd, mine is from the 25th.

Yang was a fucking bore last night at the debate. He needs to drop out and endorse Sanders.

Here are some of Trump’s noteworthy business failures.

1. Trump Airlines
In 1988, Trump took out a $245 million loan to purchase the planes and routes of Eastern Air Shuttle. He slapped a TRUMP decal and some gold bathroom fixtures on the commuter planes that flew between New York, Boston and Washington, D.C., but customers weren’t charmed. Two years after he launched Trump Shuttle, the airline wasn’t making enough money to even cover the $1 million monthly interest payment on his loan. Trump ultimately defaulted, surrendering ownership of the airline to his creditors.

>Even if that's true, who gives a fuck?
How about anyone who isn't a liberal NPC like you. How the fuck are you gonna demand everyone pay their employees 15 an hour and you don't do it yourself?

2. Trump beverages
Perhaps you’re aware of Trump Ice — “one of the purest natural spring waters bottled in the world,” according to the Trump’s website. The line of water, which is bottled by a third party, is not a failure; according to his FEC disclosure, Trump made $280,000 off it last year. But Trump’s other forays into the beverage market have been less successful. Undoubtedly intended to play on his Apprentice catchphrase, Trump Fire was trademarked in 2004, but it does not appear to have ever made it to market. Trump trademarked the name Trump Power at the same time. Both drinks were categorized as “non-alcoholic beverages containing fruit juices… namely, carbonated beverages” on their trademark applications. The only trace remaining of either are the trademark applications that were abandoned in 2006. The same goes for Trump’s American Pale Ale, the trademark for which was cancelled in 2007.

>6%

>has a shot

hahaha no, no one like yang except a cluster of neets hoping for more neetbux

Attached: trump laughing.jpg (696x413, 26K)

muriKKKans also believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.

Attached: steinbeck socialism.jpg (712x502, 94K)

3. Trump: The Game
In 1988, Trump teamed up with Milton Bradley to create Trump: The Game. Despite its flashy TV ad, the game sold only 800,000 copies — less than half the 2 million units the company expected to move. When it was discontinued in 1990, Trump chalked the game’s dismal sales up to the fact that it might have been “too complicated.” The failure apparently didn’t deter Hasbro from releasing a re-branded version of the game in 2004 to capitalize on Trump’s Apprentice-related popularity. Trump said he expected the Hasbro version of his game to sell more copies than the original, but it too quickly went out of circulation.

4. Trump casinos
Trump has filed for bankruptcy on his Atlantic City properties alone three times. First was the Trump Taj Mahal in 1991 — which was $3 billion in debt after just one year in operation. He was back in bankruptcy court in 2004, and not just for the Trump Taj Mahal but for the Trump Marina and Trump Plaza casinos, which along with a riverboat casino in Indiana had a debt burden of some $1.8 billion. After the bankruptcy, Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts reorganized as Trump Entertainment Resorts Inc. Four years later, Trump Entertainment Resorts missed an interest payment on a $53.1 million bond; the company declared bankruptcy, and this time Trump stepped down as its chairman.

>HAHA DRUMPF FAILED IN HIS LIFE LOL
>EVEN THOUGH I DON'T OWN A BUSINESS MYSELF
>AND I NEVER WILL
>AND I'M A COMPLETE FAILURE AT EVERYTHING I DO
>BUT DRUMPF HAHA LOL GUYS I'M A LOSER BUT LOOK AT DRUMPF XD

>not some sort of enterprise aimed at generating revenue
I seriously doubt he has ever done anything like that.

Attached: 1569944223162.jpg (500x375, 26K)

5. Trump magazine
Trump launched his eponymous magazine in late 2007, reinventing a publication that had previously been called Trump Style and Trump World. His idea was to “[cash] in on the booming advertising market for yachts and other high-end commodities.” The timing, of course, couldn’t have been worse for a magazine, particularly one dependent on luxury advertising. It didn’t survive the financial crisis, folding by 2009.

6. Trump Mortgage
“I think it’s a great time to start a mortgage company,” Trump famously predicted to CNBC in April 2006. “The real-estate market is going to be very strong for a long time to come.” In reality, the market had already begun deflating at that point and would collapse within a matter of months. Unsurprisingly, Trump Mortgage’s business fell far short of its projections, doing less than a third of the $3 billion in business executives predicted it would to do in its first year. At the time, Trump blamed the failure on the executives who run the company. He had tapped E.J. Ridings for the company’s CEO position; the company’s website boasted Ridings as having been a “top executive of one of Wall Street’s most prestigious investment banks,” but Money Magazine later found he had just six months of experience as a stockbroker before he went to work a small mortgage company. Trump Mortgage shuttered in September 2007. According to the Washington Post, the company never paid a $298,274 judgement it owed a former employee, nor the $3,555 it owed in unpaid taxes.

>First they laugh at you
>Then they suck your dick
Faggot.
So glad idiots like you have no idea how primaries actually work.
Or, or... because Yang actually makes sense, Bernie could drop out and endorse Yang!

Attached: 8AxqU20SSF3zf5wD-bi1PiKlHmZK-jUR1OjZcPidxHU.jpg (640x640, 48K)

minimum wage is for highschool kids

if you're over the age of 18 and getting minimum wage, you have failed at life

Attached: yawn.jpg (496x441, 49K)

No. It's a matter of how he screwed everyone else over.

still 300% more than what a bernie supporter has.

Attached: MAGAtte 2b.jpg (997x593, 134K)

7. Trump Steaks
When Trump filed for bankruptcy on his Atlantic City properties for the second of three times, court records showed he owed the Georgia company Buckhead Beef some $715,240. Two years later, in 2007, Trump struck a deal sell Buckhead Beef through the futuristic gadget store the Sharper Image. CEO Jerry Levin would later tell ThinkProgress it was “a bad business idea.”

>So glad idiots like you have no idea how primaries actually work.

your retarded ass thinks 6% is enough to get a nomination

Attached: Trump8.jpg (1200x630, 46K)

8. Trump’s travel site
Like many of his business ventures, GoTrump.com was a gaudier version of an existing product — the travel booking website Travelocity, in this case. It launched in 2006 to low expectations: Henry Harteveldt of Forrester Research told the Washington Post it was a “vanity site” that wouldn’t make much money. He was right; it folded in 2007. Trump never gave up the URL, though — today it directs back to his campaign website.

9. Trump’s comms company
Trump registered a trademark for Trumpnet under the category of “corporate telephone communication services” in 1990. Whatever it was going to be, it never got off the ground; the trademark was abandoned in 1992.

10. Trump Tower Tampa
The 52-story Trump Tower in Tampa wasn’t conceived of or proposed or drafted up by Donald Trump — he just sold the use of his name to developers of the $300 million condo project for a cool $2 million. They, in turn, collected downpayments from individual buyers drawn in by the Trump mystique. After the project went belly-up in 2008 (it listed two scale models and some office furniture, worth a grand total of $3,500, as its only assets in bankruptcy court) buyers sued Trump for misleading them. He eventually settled, in some cases for as little as $11,115, with plaintiffs who had lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

>Can't wait to suck that dic.

Attached: donald-trump-mouth.png (620x413, 221K)

11. Trump University
Also known at the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative, Trump University was a series of wealth-building seminars for which students paid as much as $34,995 for mentorships that would supposedly get them access to Trump’s secrets of success. Instead of the hand-picked instructors Trump promised, the seminars were delivered by motivational speakers, often without degrees, and sometimes with criminal records. According to his FEC filings, Trump brought in $11,819 from the Trump Entrepreneur Initiative last year; he’s now the subject of two class-action lawsuits in California related to Trump University, and a third suit, for $40 million, brought by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

I swear, you lefties see Russians everywhere.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-congresswoman-suggests-russia-responsible-for-iowa-caucus-voting-issues

truth. imagine being 35 and making the lowest legally allowed wage.

12. Trump Vodka
Trump Vodka — “Success Distilled,” to quote its press materials — appeared in 2006. Trump said at the time, “I fully expect the most called for cocktail in America to be the T&T or the Trump and Tonic.” The liquor flopped, maybe in part because of Trump’s reputation as a teetotaler didn’t inspire a lot of confidence in his taste in hard alcohol. The trademark was abandoned in 2008, and the liquor was out of circulation by 2011.

13. Lost future earnings from calling Mexicans rapists
Trump kissed millions of dollars in future earnings goodbye last summer when he called Mexicans rapists and criminals in his campaign announcement speech. “Yeah, I’m losing some contracts, who cares, people – politically they’re weak and they want to be politically correct,” he said at the time.

Why are you doing all this copy pasta? The thread is going to disappear in a few.

Attached: 1570895579890.jpg (782x788, 48K)

Attached: 1575342250518.jpg (500x376, 31K)

>Pretend to support Trump
>Trumpers proceed to fund her transition
Real big brained moves here.

No, it's a matter of people like you who are fucking pussies and give up the second you fail at anything in your pathetic life. So again, what business do you own? Do you even have a fucking job or does mommy pay for all your shit?

>The 52-story Trump Tower in Tampa wasn’t conceived of or proposed or drafted up by Donald Trump — he just sold the use of his name to developers of the $300 million condo project for a cool $2 million. They, in turn, collected downpayments from individual buyers drawn in by the Trump mystique. After the project went belly-up in 2008 (it listed two scale models and some office furniture, worth a grand total of $3,500, as its only assets in bankruptcy court) buyers sued Trump for misleading them. He eventually settled, in some cases for as little as $11,115, with plaintiffs who had lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

To be fair here: That wasn't his fault. Those people were retarded.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x571, 90K)

Screeching at the sky is the progressive way

Attached: reeeeeee.png (1842x1036, 1.36M)

Attached: putin-pink-clown.jpg (655x776, 47K)

Attached: D8JrMqsX4AEkAeh.jpg (1200x801, 140K)

Attached: D9XXB1lXkAEHqBx.jpg (1200x701, 92K)

Nah, it's a "birds of a feather" sort of thing.

Attached: guilty advent calendar.png (1163x995, 1.74M)

Low income wages have been going up dramatically since the tax cuts. Didn't need minimum wage going up to accomplish this. Explain.

Attached: f298555d9.png (672x394, 192K)

Cool. I almost have bingo.

Attached: 1578505988335.jpg (1194x1437, 829K)

>Any Bernouts wanna explain this bullshit?

300+ replies.
Most successful thread on Cred Forums.
You've been 'splained.
Feel the Bern.

>muh poor rich people will flee with their tails between their legs if we tax them
Dont let the door hit ya on the way out, good for nothing leeches

So Hillary is a rapist?

Attached: 13241431243.jpg (1012x569, 140K)

Booyah.

Attached: trans vet.jpg (639x960, 119K)

>half a brain
So you're saying trump country will swing?

More like fought for his boobs.

Dude, you gotta stop. I don't post alot, but don't you see this is what the politicians and major corporations want? To divide the working class people into groups and have them fight and argue. And so far all you, and a number of others, have proven that all you can do is spit hateful words towards each other, instead of finding some common ground to work on and maybe figure out how we can all see things in the same perspective. The only difference from peasants in the middle ages and us working class now is that we have comfort. But we still are the rags that make the kinds wealthy.

I bet I'm gonna receive flack for this but it will only reinforce my point

Attached: DaCVbGnVwAAbH1l.jpg (1200x727, 241K)

Attached: Helicopter Ride.jpg (800x682, 85K)

fpbp

>but don't you see this is what the politicians and major corporations want?
They want you to be a jobless nigger who blames all his problems on corporations?

>death and destruction
Why is it that all terrorists are right wingers?

Bernie isn't even part of the 1%. He's worth just a couple of million. That's middle class these days. But yeah about ISISrael.

Attached: valley maga macht frei.jpg (1500x1444, 748K)

>>Is part of the 1% himself
nope, he's not a billionaire.

Ok :) back to lurkin I go.

Have fun pretending that people on the internet care about what you say about jobless niggers. And you could be doing so much more with your time! Maybe go crochet some socks.

Attached: 1580834082364.jpg (1425x581, 112K)