You know what I'm fucking sick of seeing? Homeless people

You know what I'm fucking sick of seeing? Homeless people
We have welfare for a reason
And idiots are too stupid to take advantage of that?

Yeah

We have to do something about homelessness in america.

I propose we make it absolutely illegal to interact with them. No handing out food, money, or any kind of charity. Forcefully close down homeless shelters. These just encourage more homelessness.

When left to fend for themselves, many will perish, and the strong will survive, and their survival skills will let them re-enter the real world. The rest will be gone, and so will the homeless crisis.

And if any of you anons are homeless;
Get.
A.
Fucking.
Job.

Attached: homeless.jpg (600x450, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/9Ura7Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gosh, you seem so smart.
We are now looking to you for the solution.
Go for it, bright boy!
We all have faith in you.

Illiterate fucking retard
I just offered a solution

Try reading that again

No you didn't. You're whining on an anonymous board where no-one is taking you seriously.
Go out into the world and actually DO something yourself. Inspire, provide opportunity, feed, educate, build a foundation.
I'm losing faith in you.
You're just a faggot.

Welfare? Maybe they should just get jobs right?

>We have welfare for a reason
The Republicans are working quite earnestly on getting rid of that.
It's one of the biggest planks in their platform.

Imagine being this loser.
Wow.

Holy fucking shit.

At least he isn't a homeless.

>Just get a job

THANKS BRO, IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE

>No you didn't.

>I propose
Start there. You can do it.

>It's one of the biggest planks in their platform.
Not for almost half a century.

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

>looking for one I want
vs
>looking for one I need

My tent got stolen first day in Venice.

for 20 years, i've found it impossible to give them money because i don't carry cash. i'm surprised anyone does.

I'm sick of people complaining about homeless people. Get a life. Are you too stupid to focus on anything else in life? Should be illegal to complain about it.

found the homeless faggot.
get a job.

You say homeless yet I see homes lines up side by side.

Telling a homeless person to get a job is like telling an incel to have sex
Lmao I love it

Get back to us after you move out of mommy and daddy's home, or your dorm, and see how the real world works.

>And idiots are too stupid to take advantage of that?

most of them do not want to live in homes provided by the government. they use their benefits to get drugs and alcohol. they sell their state provided food stamps for cash to get those drugs and alcohol. we clear out homeless camps around here all the time and 95% will not and refuse any assistance.

Have a job, semi-retired. Own my home and four rental properties. Actually have done things with my life instead of complaining.

>Actually have done things with my life instead of complaining.

>complaining

then what is this

Nice LARP
Walmart hires felons in case that may be the issue.

Doesn't welfare provide like a couple hundred bucks in cash and another couple hundred in food stamps? Where are all these $200 places the homeless should be renting?

Where are all these $200 places the homeless should be renting?

There are some literally half a mile from my house and some of those people drive better cars than I do.

Hmmm, I've never seen such a thing. That leads me to believe you are just another lying faggot on the internet.

You should probably move then, and get a real job.

Wow, what logic.

Attached: GetALoadOfThisFaggot.jpg (431x450, 39K)

some homeless people are on those programs and are still homeless

In my country we give out 300 dollars per week to people that cant work. We find that the homeless stay homeless mainly due to drug use or Mental illness. Mostly drug use

We also give them free rent & utilities

getting a job when you smell have old smelly clothing. some people dont have the luxury

> We have welfare for a reason
> We have to do something about homelessness in america.
> america ...
what?

Why don’t the homeless just buy houses?

Can't get welfare with no address. Can't get a job with no address. Haven't you seen the many threads of "I was homeless" on here? Its hard to get out of the cycle. I agree with you, something needs to be done. But I don't know the solution. I've had these conversations here before, and I think the solution is simple shelters by massive scale. Put a front door on these, with a cot and a toilet, human sized, no questions asked, and it would eliminate a lot of the tent squats. But a lot of liberals would say its not nice enough. Plus, they have to be near public transportation. So, I guess you create a bus route to tube city. Otherwise they can't get basic jobs and get the fuck out of the tube shelters.

Attached: stacked-concrete-pipes-stock-photograph_csp49242696.jpg (450x320, 38K)

Ahh the Olde American living in a fantasy cuckoo land.

The misconception that every homeless person is either a drunk or drug addict adds to the proof that Americans are far gone from reality.

Some lost their homes through illness and couldn't afford it, which is why you find many Vietnam vets on the streets as their PTSD caused them to lose everything.

American government did fuck all to help vets, not one thing, no support, no financial bonus for serving, absolute nada.

The majority try hard to get back into things, but people like you don't give them a chance, and your little fantasy idea is just you projecting your hate on them while trying to look like a good guy.

I long for the day you lot end up on the streets yourself, guaranteed you will be begging and looking for an easy way back which doesn't exist.

Clearly we need to give another tax cut to the rich so there's more to trickle down to the homeless.

You have basically explained the tax politics of Trump, but what can a eurofag say about the land of freedom.

Scotfag here, tell me all about your Land of Freedom, what Freedom do you have except guns.

Just wait until you have to move out from your parents place. You will then know what it's to be like homeless.

The vet thing is a massive problem. Instead of relying on the boyscouts to build them homes, one at a time and pat themselves on the back, they should do something noble like small condo parks on VA property and/or on military bases. They have plenty of land, people with similar backgrounds to interact with, a solid base of activities, and they live right next to the place where they get their meds and/or various rehab programs. Just about every VA and military base in the country has public transportation routed to it.

This

'Sorry I dont carry cash'

I mean i really dont. I haven't touched paper money in probably a decade. Im not going to start carrying money for the sole purpose of panhandler. Plus you can tip businesses with a card. I have no use for paper money.

Yeah cause it is easy like that right?

Have you any idea what PTSD is and how debilitating it is? Well obviously not since you think it is easy.

How do you make it rain for strippers then?

Homes got exceedingly expensive. Homeless numbers rose. Its not hard to work out.

Implying homelessness is only a matter of welfare.
Please let's just disregard:
> Mental Health Service and Lack thereof
> Societal segregation and disenfranchisement
> Sexism and discrimination against groups looking for help in welfare and charity systems.
Can we solve the problems with welfare? Yeah sure with enough money and resources anything is possible, but if you want to do it effectively AND efficiently, you don't need more cash you need more smarts.
Something people in power severely lack.

People who don't carry cash will never enjoy the pleasures of being a pimp. I carry cash all the time because I'm not a digital fagaroo who relies on his cell phone to buy a sandwich. One of these days, some anarchist skate fag is gonna slap that cell phone out of your hand into traffic, and it'll get crushed into worthless shattered plastic crumbs.

I was in New York last month and went into a Sweetgreen and asked for a few things, tried to pay with cash and they refused.

FUCKING REFUSED CASH, apparently they were card or app only.

When I returned within 3 days they ruled that stores must accept cash in New York.

That was the craziest shit ever.

Then you're an absolute schmuck not to be doing what they are doing. Imagine a homeless person out competing you. GOLLY

Attached: ak-47-image10.jpg (800x619, 134K)

Credit Scores, Class Warfare, Red Lining

It is for people who need to find reasons to look down on others so they can feel elevated.

You're right. I feel sorry for the tiny minority of homeless people on the west coast who are homeless because of terrible life events because they get lumped in with the heroin vagrants. I live in Seattle. We spend more per homeless person trying to help the homeless than anywhere else in the world. When they start to clear out these open sewer camps, they offer everyone a place to stay, clothes, and access to services that would get them off of the street. In a huge tent city they will typically have 5-6 takers. I get the whole idea of not going after the addict for criminal charges but I wish they would at least go after the dealers and traffickers.

where the fuck do you get 300 dollars if your homeless?

that is a huge tent tho

Show me where I said it was easy. I said it would be noble. I know exactly what PTSD is, my family has been actively involved in the VA for approximately 100 years.

.posts lame gunfag meme
>believes in $200 rent
Yeah, it all checks out.

The problem is that when your homeless in your tent city or whatever my thinking would be "well this is shit but at least Im free". If you put me in some shitty shack then its just another shit situation but worse.

Attached: renaissance_lad.jpg (291x550, 24K)

most of them take cards too now

This. You just swipe it between their ass cheeks. They can even give you change with blowjobs.

>doesn't know what a meme is.
Are you absolutely sure you shouldn't be on FB friend requesting grand kids?

Attached: usa-army-america-soldier-weapon-ak-47-usa-flag_67811-256.jpg (626x626, 121K)

how do they get pizza delivery with no house

Go back to your Blacked and trap theads, brainlet.

Mandatory curfew from 1030pm-530am. During which packs of wolves are released into the city centers to “help” with the homeless population.

We used to have threads where we would watch homeless cams and send food through Doordash and Uber eats to watch them fight over it.

No, it's a legit place, with a lock on the door, and a toilet. Safety and sanitation. It is up to the human condition to improve their living conditions. But they would be centralized. And, you would have the added benefit of saying "shelter is legal and available over there", but tents on the sidewalk are deemed illegal. Putting up a couple thousand of those extremely basic shelters would be pennies compared to the blight on businesses that have to contend with homeless outside of their locations. Obviously, some people would go vagabond.

no cash guy is fucked when an earthquake, power outage or no internet. i live in the islands, we have all the above plus hurricanes. no cash guy is probably an apple buying fag and drinks starfucks

too bad your broke dude. i keep euros an usd just in case.

Hmmmmm

Attached: 214ec3c9-70ce-42c9-bc12-5edc830e8a2f.png (5187x4150, 557K)

Yep. Compassionate solutions like this are more dignified, and save SO much taxpayer money.

Austriafag here (post you answered) "land of freedom" was ironically

"Oh look at Julia doesn't she look wonderful. Seems like just yesterday I could pick her up!"

If everyone who moves out is homeless, how are there any home owners anywhere?

this has to be bait, nobody is this stupid
you are either an idiot or an american, or maybe both

> And if any of you anons are homeless;
Get.
A.
Fucking.
Job.

Most are mentally ill will no skills. They need to be institutionalized.

We used to have institutions for that very thing until conservatives defunded them.

He did use capital letters and punctuation though so...

Attached: timcanterbury.jpg (900x900, 54K)

It *would* save a lot of money. If some people want to live in a $500 tube forever, thats their choice. At least you could police them, and they would be sequestered from shitting up some very expensive urban districts. People hammer on about the economy, a couple coal jobs, etc. That private business and downtown areas are worth trillions.

Because they locked up perfectly sane people against their will and nuked their brains with drugs.

it must be nice to go camping and not have to spend money. in a year they could save enough down payment to buy a house. lucky bastards

i lived in my van and sold weed for a few years. bought a house and got an office job with a big company. sold the van tho

I don't get it. If they don't want to be homeless, all they gotta do is buy a house.

LA and San Francisco are bad. The “compassionate blue states”. San Francisco has had mass gentrification over the last 15 years. It is mostly a good thing. It does hyperinflate the rents and cost of living for those who can’t afford it. IT professionals who “pay their taxes” and compartmentalize the fact that there are mentally ill homeless shitting on the streets. “Why can’t someone do something?” The liberal, elitist government officials are getting paid and preaching bullshit. Basically it is an “outside hospice”. They are just letting them die.

i miss being 14

I was referencing blue states in general.

why do i get the feeling you're kinda salty because i mentioned idiots and americans in thesame sentence
but please continue your sentence

me too,

I'm not sure why you are getting any feeling, buckaroo. I'm just pointing the irony of calling someone stupid while writing like you have to wear a special helmet to school.

Attached: hugochavez.jpg (1024x930, 59K)

why dont they just buy themselves a comfy camper to life in?

let's definitely not vote for the guy who wants to give every adult $1k a month. wouldn't want to end homelessness and poverty overnight or anything. imagine being black and poor in south carolina and somehow thinking biden is your best choice. wtf

well, the liberal retards who run our most filthy and impoverished cities are too busy tripping over themselves to import more useless (unskilled, don't speak english, mentally ill, etc) people into the country instead of caring for domestic refugees created by shitty domestic policy.

I know, right?

Attached: 4CDF6B65-668E-4D8D-9A7C-B9A3189807DF.jpg (513x540, 69K)

>everyone receives free 1k
>rental owners know this, raise all rent by 800-1k dollars
>homeless still can't afford anything

It was both sides.

>I haven't touched paper money in probably a decade.
I would hate to have your disconnected life.

Ive never been to a strip club and never will. Trash people.

This happens in your imagination, and no where else. Plus all of my digital currency is insured. So minor inconvenience in the very unlikely event it happens.

It should be the businesses choice what they accept. But it would probably behoove most to accept cash as well as all major bank and credit cards. Crypto currency isnt really where it needs to be to go mainstream yet. Ive noticed several large businesses started accepting it but eventually stopped. Understandably so. Volitilele currency is not favorable.

Or just move to Alaska, they pay you to live there, rite

>homeless should use welfare
>homeless shouldnt get welfare
Thats your solution? You realize welfare isnt a thing.

Or maybe they'll rob and kill your dumbass

>rent control: it's fucking rocket science

yeah man obviously rent is so controlled, that's why it's out of control in all expensive areas - people will charge what they want based on what the market supports

And hell, I'm all for trying it, but I think it'll be a wash since enough prices will rise to cancel out it's inherent value.

Fucking stupid ignorant cunt.

?
lots of cities already have it...

Simple solution, kick out 6 million illegals. That would free up a lot more housing than there are homeless people in the United States. It would also cause rent prices to drop since there would be a surplus of housing, and free up millions of job openings.

Have you seen rent prices in NYC? San Fran? Seattle? LA? The market adjusts - you can't stop the free market from moving.

I'll admit being a loner isn't for everyone, but for me im happier that way. Ive been with women for years a few times and to be honest after the first year they kind of get annoying, and I never would do short term. Basically I work a lot and chill the rest of the time. Plenty of money no bullshit. It aint a bad deal imo.

I agree, my wife is fucking annoying and I want out. Just tryin to plan the exit. Just want to be on my sailboat alone, except some overnites with local island girls

I want to live there. Looks like a festival

I just left a woman i was with for 3 years. Im so fucking happy I didnt marry her or have kids. They just... They are a lot of work . and if you look at what you get it kinda aint worth it. If you dont want kids there is literally no reason to deal with their shit. I used to think maybe I just had bad luck, but now that im older and have had several long term relationahips i realized regardless of where they are from, income level, race etc they are all a pain in the fucking ass.

I see the defeated pain in married mans eyes, listen to the retarded conversations they are roped into... And we'll thats just not for me. Dont get me wrong being intimate with a woman is nice. But meh.

Just bring her along on the boat. If she falls overboard, she falls overboard.

I like this guy

Car, insurance, address, job. You know, the reasons most fuckups don't have cars and campers.

Are you the nazichild from Knives Out?

Based

Cannibalism can be used against the homeless.
FOOL!
HOW CAN THERE BE RICH WITHOUT POOR!
YOU POLITICIANS ARE ALL HYPOCRITES. YOU SEE THE TRUTH BUT DO NOT ACCEPT IT!

There is no saving those people. Fuck all of the homeless

Who do you want flipping your burger or going into your motel room when the need arises? Some crack-addled hepatitis nigger who can't read and hates the people he's working for? Or some language impaired kid who fears he will get caught jaywalking, works double shifts, and aspires to be manager? You know, some of the homeless are truly fucked and vent their anger through violence, theft, and hygienic sabotage.

I did worse, married a woman with kids. Fuck, what was I thinking?

4 people getting $1000 each, guess how much they're paying for rent per person in a $1,000 rental... *jeopardy music*

>he whines into the void, trying desperately to avoid facing his own impotence

I'd only do this if she was into log play.

Is this how retards (don’t mean to offend actual retards with faggot OP) see the homeless?

Like I said I'd be down for trying it. People can already get roommates and it's not hard at all to make 1k a month as it is. 1k is nothing.

>This happens in your imagination, and no where else. Plus all of my digital currency is insured. So minor inconvenience in the very unlikely event it happens.
Last summer, my kid was getting into a boat and dropped her iPhone X into the harbor. Ask the dick up at Vz, it happens pretty often.

We can tell the truth about muslims without getting arrested.

We don't go to prison when we teach a dog to do the nazi salute as a joke.

Be me - reading
See this fucking post
Homeless battle roylae
Homeless battle Royale

wow america surely is the land of the free

god bless you too user

>It should be the businesses choice what they accept. But it would probably behoove most to accept cash as well as all major bank and credit cards. Crypto currency isnt really where it needs to be to go mainstream yet. Ive noticed several large businesses started accepting it but eventually stopped. Understandably so. Volitilele currency is not favorable.
Stores are required to accept cash because people with limited means don't have plastic. Also, crypto currency is easy to accept, the volatility is meaningless if they cash out every night. The problem is theres too many cryptos, and the IRS takes a special interest in businesses who use crypto. It is because of the additional IRS scrutiny, not the volatility. Only an idiot would allow someone to buy a hundred dollar item and hope the crypto is still worth a hundred bucks tomorrow.

I get this. Here in Australia we had subsidies for roof solar and batteries. Once the subsidies kicked in, installers' prices magically jumped 20-50%

The government did fuck all about it, except rake in more tax money.

Hurrdurr, what is rent control?

>We have to do something about homelessness in america.

Nothing you can do. In any system there's always going to be some portion of the population that just can successfully navigate that system.

Hurr durr, why are rent prices out of control in highly populated areas? Seems to be working well! I mean, after all, it keeps homelessness from occurring, right?

Thats not what rent control is, fuckhead. Rent control is when you sign a lease, in a rent control building or city with rent control laws, the rent may only be raised FOR THAT TENANT a couple percent per year. In other words, if I lived in a rent control apartment in NYC since 1974, my rent would go up a few percent per year. A $400 apartment might now be $800. But if you move in right across the hall into an identical apartment, your rent might be $3000 because you just moved in, those are the going rates for that square footage.

live in a better city.

Ah so the apartments those homeless people are renting can only have the rent raised a certain percentage. Got it.

You weren't.sry bud.

Yeah not going to throw my wallet in the harbor ao i think i will be ok.

You kinda contradicted yourself at the end there. It is definately because of volatility, the IRS, but also because of the limited demographic of customera that would utilize it.

Homelessness can be systematically eradicated, but why it will never happen is because there is no money in it. In order for it to work you would have to make it profitable, orherwise there is no interest. So thw real question is how can I exploit the homeless to turn a profit while getting them living quarters and a meanial job.

Because the Chinese are buying buildings to evade their domestic taxes. If they buy a building with rent control, they still have to honor it. But owning a building in Manhattan through a shell corp that generates rent is way better for them than having their money in a chinese bank. For someone who tries to look like they know what they're talking about, you don't know fuck-all about whats real.

Solve world hunger and over population
>Eat the homeless

Not all apartments are rent control. Its a clause to attract long-term tenants. Especially nicer buildings. Owners like to project their earnings, it's a business thing. If someone leaves, the rent control option is broken, and they make more from the new tenant. But at very least, they have a stable number with which to apply for credit, loans, and a basic idea of their projected income. Anything higher from a new tenant is gravy.

They probably taste bad.

Yup this is a huge part. Not just to evade taxes but to give themselves a fallback plan for when the PRC comes after their ass for whatever reason they feel like.

You must be one of the dumbest fucks alive. You literally think that adding a massive number of buyers/renters into a market with already limited resources will not cause costs to rise. You have absolutely zero business sense or the most basic knowledge of how markets operate. You actually think no costs will rise if billions of 'free' money is pumped into the buying sector. Jesus fucking christ.

>Especially nicer buildings.

So basically, when speaking about low income housing, or 100% of the housing which will be provided to 'solve' the homeless crisis, will not fall under this at all.

This
All the good citys have 0 homeless and dont even allow homeless in their citys.

The problem is homelessness is a downward sprial. Police will arrest you for loitering, now you have a criminal record and very little to offer society. There will come a change true, lets take rome for an example one of the strongest empires. They were takin down by the very people they were starving to death. Its soo easy op for you to judge the homeless with a roof over your head.

lost

>Yeah not going to throw my wallet in the harbor ao i think i will be ok.
"I've never dropped anyting, I'll be okay." Sure, bud.

I didn't contradict myself at all. Read slow... only a moron would allow his daily profits to ride in a volatile currency. You are supposed to tally your receipts at the end of the business day. It is not because of the customer demographic. If they take apple pay, they can take crypto. If you think it's hard to put an app on a wireless POS terminal, you have no business participating any further in this convo. But that still doesn't mean the retailer should leave the BTC in there for weeks. It is no longer an investment for the retailer. It is the amount of money they exchanged for a product. That would be like putting a slot-machine handle on every product in the store... this item is $100, but you pay tik-tik-tik-tik, $87. Congratulations, you are the worst business owner ever.

I know nothing about American social system or welfare. In Australia, we enable and encourage welfare dependency through:

Creating separate rules and benefits for Abbos
Allowing and defending total freedom of how Abbos (and white shitcunts, arab "refugees", etc) spend their money.
Encouraging charities to feed these losers after blowing their welfare on booze and drugs. Thus removing consequences normal people suffer from spending your many on wants before needs.
Perpetuating the mantra that its all whitie's fault for the boongs' current situation, thus misleading them into thinking change must come from outside, and can't come from within themselves.
Refusing to convict criminal behaviour, again giving no downside to causing damage and destruction.

Low income buildings already have a calculation for what tenants pay. They are subsidized by Section 8. If you earn under a certain amount, you pay a percentage of your earnings. If you make nothing, you pay nothing in a welfare housing project.

democrats think illegals are more important than homeless Americans. The kickbacks from the Cartels and China to keep the border wide open are all that matters.

Yeah just because your kid is a fucking idiot doesnt mean the rest of the world is.
"It is because of the additional IRS scrutiny, not the volatility.

One sentence later

"Only an idiot would allow someone to buy a hundred dollar item and hope the crypto is still worth a hundred bucks tomorrow."

You are too fucking daft to insult.

Pic related

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (501x550, 31K)

When you disagree with someone's opinion, but don't have a better solution, crack wise like a butt sucking faggot.

He only steals the biggest and best.

virtually every homeless person in America is from a red state. they come out west expecting better gimmes, where they shit all over the sidewalks (because that's how they live in shitlakohoma).

We have GOT to kick their kind OFF of welfare, and FORCE them to get jobs, or starve them.

Red states cost us trillions in welfare anyhow. Work... or starve. Republicans are filth. Their economies except for 1, texas, have all crashed.

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

Ever try getting on welfare? not as easy as it seems. Ive never qualified for it, even when I was unemployed

Stop being dense. They call it cryptoCURRENCY for a reason. A retailer is expected and encouraged to turn it into dollars upon the completion of the sale. (or the end of the business day). And the IRS doesn't like uncounted money floating around, thats their fucking job.

People drop shit. I guess you're special. It happens. They drop keys, glasses, pretty much everything a hand or a pocket is meant to hold. But not you, nooooo. You're fucking magic.

99% of homeless people aren't down-on-their-luck hard working people, it's almost entirely people with mental illness and/or drug addicts. you don't want either one of them in the work force assuming they could get past the screening process, which they don't

so you end up with shantytowns in LA/SF/NY

Sadly true, Around Pres Carter / Raygun, They closed alot of the mental hospitals, forcing mentally ill people into the world to fend for themselves. They weren't prepared for it, or even capable of coping. Thats why there are somany abandoned mental hospitals around the country.

Not sure if a troll or legit can't reading comprehension.

I dont think its magic not to throw important shit on the ground. If you do thats fine.

You don't think it's magic.. You think YOU'RE magic. This is typical among fourteen year olds.

>"Only an idiot would allow someone to buy a hundred dollar item and hope the crypto is still worth a hundred bucks tomorrow."
That is only a contradiction of the other stuff he said if that same store owner does not cash out the crypto the same day..... He is advocating for cashing out the crypto daily. Not for avoiding the volatility of crypto.

dat bait thread

Attached: Worm-Bait-Fishing-300x200.jpg (300x200, 10K)

It would be awesome if it was legal to kill them, you would have fun, and solve a problem at the same time.

I am conventionally homeless, haven't had a physical address/apt of any kind in years, and I would be okay with everything you said. Purge the beggars. Let's get rid of smokers too while we're at it. Both are a blight upon those who wish to walk in public unmolested by offensive odors.

Attached: FB_IMG_1580844285332.jpg (652x960, 44K)

Did you throw your purse on the floor today? Damn you must be magic too!

Which makes sense if and only if the currency doesnt change that day. But if you know the fact that it can and has, unless if the transfer to fiat currency is immediate there is going to be a variance.. Albeit probably smaller. But for a company making thousands of transactions a small variance is significant if it is not in the owners favor.

Most of what he said I agree with, minus volatility not being relevant short term... It is.. And the fact that in many large businesses cryptocurrency is not practical. Two notable examples are steam and newegg. Take the time to look at these and other examples, and you will see their explanation is the same I provided.

It costs like $2.50 at a laundromat to wash your clothes. If you work even one honest hour per day, you wouldn't need to have dirty clothes and eat shit out of a dumpster like I see lots of homeless people doing where I work. Plus I see countless "we're hiring" signs out which just reinforces the fact that they are so incompetent of living in our society. They would rather drink hand hand sanitizer and smoke meth

Go kill yourself, come back from the dead, and then kill yourself again you useless fucking narcissistic sociopath keyboard warrior twat.

Attached: hurr.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Horse. Shit.

Do you know, with them fancy cumputers 'n sheeit, they have a little tick-box that will instantaneously convert BTC to cash upon transaction? Its true!

That would be nice.

If that is the case then why have large companies stopped accepting it.

It could be the variance, but like the other douche bag said its more likely the IRS making it difficult.

(OP)
I want to go out some night just to kill some of these fuckers while wearing a creepy ass mask like this.

Attached: 286-2861921_jacket-jacket-hotline-miami-fanart.png.jpg (920x1156, 217K)

I am all for a hard line on homelessness but I do think that we need to help the homeless who are mentally ill (not trans of course). Legit mental illness "causes" roughly thirty percent of homelessness and punishing those people does not make a lot of sense really. the rest of them? IDGAF.

That douche bag was me. I was saying, volatility isn't the issue, unless they keep it in the BTC account then get pissed when it craters. The IRS doesn't like it. Because it is difficult to follow, regulate and monitor, in the capacity of investment. The money can leave the country, and if it goes up, it can't be properly taxed under the capital gains tax like traditional investments.

Oh, and legit companies don't like the additional scrutiny of the IRS. As previously I said. Twice.

Attached: xGl2ElV_d.jpg (625x626, 30K)

You really think you're solving the crisis? Put yourself in their shoes, asshole.

Anyone including you can end up on the streets, all it takes is to have the scummiest landlord or be flat-out broke and unable to pay rent. What you're proposing would only incite more violence and crime on the streets.

>b-but just get a job
Bitch please, if you really think some old stinker from the streets is going to land a job, you're damn wrong. As it is, seeking employment is hard enough for people who have a roof under their head.

Cringe and retardpilled. To think that such naïve drivel would be posted here is contagious, do yourself a favor OP, go live out on the streets for a week and find out what it's like. You won't be making a bitch post like this anymore if you do.

I propose we make it illegal to interact with you.

Most of the homeless near me are severely mentally ill (they have been given homes before, and either left them, or turned them into meth houses) or so mentally deficient that they cannot survive in normal society. I don't know what the solution is, but I'm tired of them stealing my packages.

This

Fantastic. What’s your solution?

Best solution is clean them with fire

>personal experience argument

Attached: 1564384237912.jpg (600x552, 196K)

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

Attached: Fuck bar.jpg (668x671, 82K)

Redeem the fraction of homeless people who haven't destroyed themselves with alcohol or drugs.

>Offer this portion of homeless people basic affordable accommodation under certain conditions
>They will be placed into employment through an agency so they can pay off rent and build themselves up on a professional level
>Provide counseling services if they require help

Crackheads are irredeemable, so they would be denied access to this accommodation. Instead, we euthanize them, give them a final escape from the bitter reality around them.

Nope

Replace illegals with automation.

They're paying $0 dollars in rent, and instead are paying a mere $600 for the 4 unit condo mortgage they went in on together.

One of you agreeing with this will eventually be homeless. Remember that when you are begging.

Couldn't have been said better, when karma hits, it hits fucking hard.

It's so fucking easy you lazy fuck. EVERY kitchen I have ever worked at is understaffed and hires people damn near instantly. McDonald's hires lazy 16yr olds daily.

Any job is better than no job stop being a picky fuck.

They get ebt cards to use like credit cards. They can't buy alchohol or cigarettes and they can't sell them. They do buy steaks and will sell them for 1/2 price so they have cash to buy booze. If they have kids they get a free section home in a nice suburb they can destroy.

the primary cause of homelessness in america is mental illness, sir. people with mental illness more easily become drug dependent because of the similar root cause of self medication and denying institutional services.

you're approaching it wrong because of your bias and misunderstanding.

You're missing the point, retard.
Those lazy 16 year olds have homes to go back to. They come into the workplace ready and clean.

A homeless person stinks of shit and is too fatigued to work.

>we have welfare for a reason
thats literally just saying "get money for not working"
>no handing out food, money
thats a contradiction
>get a fucking job
not that easy bro, companies don't just suck homeless people off the street for work

>we
user is being delusional again

many times homeless adults can have an odor for medical reasons, not because of lack of attempting hygiene, altho in cases both may be an issue. type 2 diabetes untreated for example can make people urinate and sweat ketones that can have a sulfuric smell. many other untreated illnesses can have similar effects in metabolism, not the least of which are various forms of cancer.

you're taking one observation and making a lot of assumptions. it's not helpful.

People who think like OP are the reason that homelessness is on the rise. Autistic fucktards that have no empathy for anyone who's worse off than them.

OP, I'm sure your mom's gonna kick you out of her basement quite soon, when she does I wonder who you'll turn to?

Automation doesn't currently do bullshit prep-work in kitchens, buss tables, clean up random gross shit in movie theaters, or tidy up rooms in Motel 6.

i wouldn't rely on a gun from 1947

Do you not get the hint? Homeless people can't just shower. They build up odor over time, when you don't shower for weeks, months or years you end up smelling really bad.

Also, would you hire someone that reaked of dogshit and gave your store a bad image?

more like
"US ARMY
ALWAYS PROTECT ISRAEL AND PUMP OUT HOMELESS PEOPLE AND CONSUMERS"

are you sure? because detroit isn't republican and they're fucking dirt poor
and i hope you know that communism is just as fucking janky as capitalism bro, if you don't just don't argue

Op is actually correct.
Just have an armed populace and as soon as they try to rob someone or break and enter just shoot them Dead.

Yes goyim, kill the homeless people so we can take more soil.
We want you to kill the homeless people so we can continue to shill you for your money, consumerist goy.

>Do you not get the hint?
"The" hint, or your proposed hint? I spend a few hours a week with my church handing out food and talking and praying with homeless people. They bathe in gas stations, fast food restaurants, bar bathrooms, shelters, salvation army, friends' houses. Granted, not every day, but if someone isn't bathing for weeks or months they end up very sick and in the hospital or die.

>They build up odor over time
This is your assumption because you're not there. You're young minded, inexperienced with the world, you think people in general smell weird because they don't bathe, it's just not true. A person can have an untreated medical condition from cancer or some other metabolism problem that caused their life to spiral.

>someone that reaked of dogshit
no. and no one expects that. some people categorically resist medical help, or any kind of help, and they're just not going to get jobs, they're going to die, falling through holes in this society, unless they get adequate mental health care.

Who's paying zero dollars in rent? The 60 thousand homeless in LA? True. Do you know, that would be sixty million a month injected into the economy of small-unit personally owned apartment houses? Thats just accounting for the homeless. We're not even mentioning the couple million people who are legit living in low income housing, which would probably change dynamically. One of the problems with ghettos is, they're concentrated in small areas. If you spread people into the whole city, they'll probably take more pride in their personal development. Low income housing probably wouldn't be such shitholes if normal people lived there. Turn it all into elderly housing units, because it's all ADA compliant.

Capitalism needs to die for the problems of the west to be solved.

>they're going to die

I hate to break it to you, but everyone is going to die. Since you're religious, why do you care? They will go to heaven if they believe in jesus and roast for eternity in hell if they believe in anything else. So just focus on conversion if you want to have the most effect in the world.

Okay, you got me there.

AND all this is on top of the genuine hard luck cases. Many people are homeless not because they're retarded, crazy or don't bathe, but because while trying, some awful setback put them on the streets. THEN they become despondent, then they lose hope. It takes a lot to climb back out when you think the world, perhaps life in general hates you.

Just taking shots at sick and unlucky people from the safety of your keyboard must be exhausting. Why don't you all stop typing awhile.

I am Lutheran. I don't believe people just go to heaven when they die. We lie in the state of death until Jesus' second coming, not one little judgement day for each person, and none of them sprout wings and become angels.

You make a lot of assumptions in your world. There's a very good chance you don't "get it" to present as such authority.

Football stadium half full of homeless, one in every other seat.
Each one is given a backpack containing a weapon ala battle royale, mostly knives, axes, bats etc. The promise that whomever is the last one alive will have their every wish and desire tended to until the day they die.

Televise and make it pay per view event worldwide.

Problem. SOLVED.

I believe the free hand of the market would solve the ghettos in that scenario.
The 4 in the example would be paying 0 in rent, because they went on to become owners.

As for "spreading out into the city" there's already been multiple studies done on what's called "Mixed - Economic Housing Development" basically, mixing low income, market, and very high end together in each block. Cities that have tried this have actually had success far beyond their expectations. Lower crime rates, higher ownership rates, and more stable economies. (Less small businesses failing in those neighborhoods.)
I too would like to see these models tried on larger scales and larger cities.

Straight A's in highschool
Well mannered and we'll dressed
Rejected from McDonald's pre interview

Well you're wrong, other christians know the rules are FACTS.

rent is way too high. welfare rates are a joke.

It's easy to make fun of the homeless from the comfort of a home.
Most of you who torment the homeless wouldn't last a day on the streets.
Just know that you could become homeless at any time, I bet you'd be praying after talking all that crap you said here.

I'm wrong? I'm wrong because I subscribe to genuine protestant tenets and not what you tell people to make them feel better?

ok.

Homeless population is a way to measure how progressive your locality is. The more homeless your locality has the more progressive it is.

Prove your version of christianity is right and the original Judean teachings are wrong
>you can't

It should be legal to round them all up and put them into deathcamps

Bro literally what the fuck are you on about.
You just spend less than you earn so you have something to fall back on rather than blowing it on shit. My father was unemployed after loosing his job for over a year but he had over 100k in savings that he'd accumulated over 30 years of savings so he was fine. Only literal retards are a paycheck from being homeless

Cool. I'm not just pulling half-baked ideas out of my ass. I know it wouldn't work everywhere, but there are plenty of 'burbs that already have ethnic diversity, and probably wouldn't change a bit. But, if you gave a ghetto family who is afraid for their childrens safety - and their own - the chance to live in a small house outside of Aberdeen Maryland rather than deep inside Baltimore, they'd probably be thrilled. Its just the economics preventing the jump.

what do you think are "original judean teachings"? that people pop out of their bodies and float to heaven? Jews didn't even believe in that manner of afterlife. early christians certainly didn't either. proof there are many little judgement days for each person dying instead of one judgement day when the lord returns? nothing biblical supports the former. any idea cherished ones die and sprout angel wings? that's no where in anyone's bible, purely made up.

and this is past the point we're talking about what immediate care and services we can lend to homeless people. you've deviated from the conversation to try to somehow prove you know christianity. show me you know christianity by having half a heart and helping people, not arguing with me.

I no rite? Like if you're homeless, just buy a house...

>just buy a house.
Yes. But first they must get clean and sober. Then job. Then housing.

If not, Mexico.

it's like you haven't heard of taxation, debt, and interest rates. What good are your savings when they get slashed quick?

Taxation and debt?
If you aren't earning you aren't paying income tax.
Council taxes obviously come out of savings.
Debt?? Who the fuck takes on debt by buying shit they can't afford?

ITT: Children's views of entitlement destroyed forever

The irony though is Aberdeen now has a higher crime rate than parts of Baltimore.

>I see a doctor, a lawyer, a rocket scientist....
kek

That may be the least accurate description of rent control I've ever read

Kys nigger

I believe it. I was just arbitrarily naming towns to make a point.

>And these idiots are too stupid to take advantage of that?

WRONG

The homeless are savvy as fuck and know more about government GIBs than politicians and lawyers. They rape the system for every penny they can scam. But instead of using that money to get off the streets, it practically all goes to buying drugs and alcohol.

You have the floor. Enlighten us. But do some reading first, I lived in NYC for years.

Its actually really really hard and you have to be pretty lucky and have all the proper documents to get welfare.

ok boomer

I also secured my first job by walking in and asking if they had any positions and gave the owner a firm handshake.
Just jealous little zoomer

This is literally impossible unless you are a rural country hick.

>implying a lot of homeless aren't already on welfare or have actual jobs
You're fortunate you('re mom) can afford rent and internet so that you can bitch from your cave

Attached: C5DC9691-257B-4E66-8EE2-8CC6E6A189BC.jpg (516x594, 30K)

Seethe more incel.
It's perfectly possible if you're presentable and can maintain eye contact.

This literally also happened to a friend of me, and I know a couple companys where I could go, tell them I need a job and immediately get one.
It wouldn‘t be a great job obv, talking about mason, plumber etc.
But all this is better than being jobless tbh
But instead I‘m working in IT at an insurance. Could be worse I guess

We just need to either kill them outright or work them to death in a labor camp.

I did this twice. Both bosses were military reservists. Both were the best jobs and best bosses I ever had. They had other applicants. I told them both, I'll never lie to you even if I screw up, I learn from my mistakes, and I'm willing to do stuff "off the books" but only if told by you specifically. Hired on the spot.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Are you like dumb or something? Or just sheltered and basing your life experience on TV or something?

Those are great jobs. You can't get those jobs easily.

I understand the solution. Maker interaction with homeless people illegal. Treat them like they are a level one narcotic. Everyone else here is just dumb or butt hurt. Fuck homeless people I never give them a dime.

You shouldn't to be honest, unless you are fucking stupid. Donate to food pantries or something instead.

funny cause u complaining right now

you voted for Trump, why can't he fix it?

Attached: 4568741.jpg (480x360, 78K)

lack of empathy is lack of intelligence.

I almost did that once in a small battery shop that had a help wanted sign up for months. Old boomer who owned it obviously wasn't getting applicants since his shop was buried deep in business because he was pretty fucking happy someone finally showed up who wanted the job and had the qualifications.
Everything was going great till we got to my name. His entire demeanor completely changed the moment he heard me tell him my Hispanic last name. I didn't get the job and the help wanted sign stayed up another 8 months at least.
Learned that day the the whole racism thing I thought was a liberal myth was actually real and I even live in a progressive city.

tl;dr not everyone is as lucky as you were

Yeah, I totally made up twenty years of my working life. First job was a hospital, and the Director of Pharmacy had his own runner/driver. I did errands for him, aside from my regular job that was easy. In exchange, he never bothered asking my whereabouts, which was mostly sitting in my van smoking or sleeping. Second one was a pipeline operator, and it's illegal to overpressurize the pipes, or run them at extremely low pressures. Sometimes my supervisors would try to tell me to do that. I'd say no, have Jim call me. Sometimes, he would, and I'd do whatever. Other times he wouldn't, and never hear any shit from the supervisors about disobeying operational commands.

„Great“ depends on who you ask, but they‘re Okay/good.
The thing here (Germany tho) is, that all these companies need people, most younger people don‘t want to make their hands dirty. I made several internships in these jobs, and I liked most of them. Sadly, when I could‘ve started there, the salaries sucked. They‘re still not perfect, but have been getting better by now. But still, they don‘t get enough new people who are not brainless and that can use their hands. I‘m still in touch with some of my workmates from these internships, and they all ask me regularly if I changed my mind (when I curse about my job).

Some of them, yeah. You can never know. But you should keep in mind that this is an international platform, and things are different in different countries.

That would be hilarious if you went to jail for talking to an attractive homeless chick who was hitting on you.

They're not too stupid to take advantage of it. They get welfare. They get free food. They get free clothes. They get free housing. They get loads of free shit. Many homeless people make more money than folks working multiple jobs. And, like our illegal immigrant friends, they don't even have to pay income taxes.

I just wish people would stop feeling sorry for them. They're not homeless because they're oppressed, they're homeless because they want to be homeless. Doing nothing and getting paid for it is the sum of their ambition.

It's almost like......gasp....welfare isn't that easy to get or take advantage of!

>lack of empathy is lack of intelligence.

If you've never been a democrat you don't have a hear.

If you've never been a republican you don't have a brain.

I really hate this stupid goddamned expression.

He didn't even get it right.

>I really hate
hate is emotion
you must be demo

OP here.

Thanks for the debate anons.
It took 265 posts to prove my post as FACT.

/thread

yeah living in the NW its fucking disgusting everytime i get asked for money i give them a quick 5 second bitch out

Yet, it only took the first post to determine you are addicted to gulping jizz from the thick black tranny cocks your mom squats on for Mexican pornos.

>I want to be homeless

Said no one ever.

But...but....they need affordable housing!!!!!!!!!

Liberals and the pits they live in deserve all misery they have coming.

Good. There shouldn't be a source for people who run a net negative that's mandatory for taxpayers to fund. All that does is grow the size of the negative demographic. You want to spend your paycheck feeding and clothing them go right ahead it's your earnings.

Nice larp, bruh

You know, in sheer dollar value, white conservatives take far more welfare than minorities. Their affordable housing is trailer courts. Their economics are often subsidized by energy assistance, food assistance, housing grants, section eight, free lunch programs, WIC, unemployment, SNAP, and CHiP.

Thanks. But don't you think if I was making shit up, it would be more glamorous than driving a van and some anonymous Union job that most people don't understand?

What about shopping carts?
Also with cash nobody will know I spent 200$ week for my liver cirrhosis.

there are nearly as many whites on welfare as there are blacks in the country. the ones bitching about blacks welfare queens are still parroting 1980's conservative propaganda.
it's like people that still think carrots make your eyes better, even though it was just a cover for having invented radar in fucking ww2.
people will believe dumb shit forever if either a) noone calls them on it or b) they just like thinking that's how things are
these guys like thinking blacks are shitty and use all the welfare
they don't like thinking its a useful service that most people are off in under 6 months. as an economy bolstering framework, welfare is great.
but that doesn't feel good like hating shit does.

Nah
A good shill makes his fiction believable

Join now and thank me later
imgur.com/9Ura7Wg

Let me guess. You father was transsexual, so your mother developed a mental illness and couldn’t care for you.

>people will believe dumb shit forever
Pic related
The deadliest spider in the world that isn't a spider and doesn't even have fangs nor venom

Attached: daddy-longlegs-cleaning-leg.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Plausible way of living.