Transwomen are real women. Genitals or chromosomes do not prove if you're a man or woman...

Transwomen are real women. Genitals or chromosomes do not prove if you're a man or woman. Its time to move on from that simplistic high school teaching. How does it feel to be on the losing side of the culture war?

Attached: coveravery.ngsversion.1481929130925.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2762, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201601/the-is-psychology-science-debate?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 84538186_10212958536957049_7734503765222359040_n.jpg (720x754, 45K)

Feels fine.
You're on the losing side of the science war, so now you've taken up "cultural" turf few give a fuck about. And the few who do don't matter at all. Your move, basketcase.

You tell me

And science (psychology) suggests gender is not tied to what genitals you have. Simple as that.

the gender revolution is amazing. soon every man will be provided with their own state-issued underage tranny. can't wait for it

Attached: handsguy.jpg (247x248, 9K)

Keep chopping off your bits, you'll be the opposite gender eventually, right?

based

Attached: book.jpg (474x647, 61K)

go shave your balls

>This

I couldn't care less of your gender BS, but if that means more boipussy i'm all in for that

Actually those two things do prove your a woman. Getting surgery and eating hormone blockers to fabricate your gender does not make you a Real Woman.

how?

Attached: Skel.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

And of course, science say that gender is defined via. chromosomes that define your genetalia.the simplest answers to the simplest questions

Psychology isn't real science.

Loosing?... last time I checked we all voted and won against having an extra bathroom.
kek losing you say, there are far more normal ppl then there are those freaks.

aren't they less than 1% of the population or something like that?

Probably something like that.

Well Cred Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pzksie8kX51tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1699, 376K)

Attached: brave and beautiful.jpg (479x465, 53K)

It is BUT. Yeah the whole "I am what gender i want/think i am" argument is bullshit.

Cool. Join the 44%

i am in fact. if a kid can't multiply 3 * 4, then how do you expect me to believe that them wanting to "gender transition" isn't being spoon fed by their mentally unstable parents?

Yes this thread over here

Attached: A2FA69D6-09DE-49EE-B304-7508149F6047.jpg (975x1300, 94K)

Attached: 1501698651281.jpg (764x1572, 252K)

Not "think I am". What your brain is wired as. What chemical soup you got in the womb and thereafter.

We don't give you shit for your Beetus triggered by morbid obesity. Why do you chemistry discriminate?

No one is too young to fuck! Brb, going to pick up some pussy at the playground.

if i wanted this much trannyposting of a day id pay 10 cuckbux to post at somethingawful.

I don't think gender dysphoria can be properly diagnosed until after puberty tbh.

So its a mental illness

Attached: 8C1D8BF1-D36C-4F41-AD29-2014AAB7900B.jpg (236x185, 8K)

Yeah but your genitals are what send chemicals to the brain so it can identify itself and release the right amount of Testosterone or estrogen in order to procreate. Its the people whos genitals are not fully formed or have been traumatized who feel they are the opposite gender. The reason for transgender people is mass depopulization of the human race and you people shouldnt be praised for switching genders because its making the human race go backwards instead of advancing as a highly intellectual species insteadnof gender we ahould be focused on inhabiting different planets in order to survive as species the earth willbrun out of resources and we will go extinct like the dinosaures.

bigot

Attached: tumblr_pzdg6sWCJp1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1604, 354K)

Maybe a year or two ago I would say we were on the losing side. Now though, the tables have turned. In UK that stupid bitch Swinson couldn't define a woman when she was leader of the Lib-Dems. People from all walks of life ridiculed her. Brexit has been a defining moment in the culture war and the working classes are now winning.

*picks up the mic and taps it* testing testing one two three*clears throat*Wrong*drops the mic and walks out*

kek

Don't get me wrong, Ide fuck this cute little bitch. Afterwords I would punch her in the mouth a bunch, Not just because I hate trannys but because Im strongly against hitting a woman.

Attached: 1581188782876.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

Attached: d5a471ee7fce58a5acdca492a78cc1bb.jpg (1000x850, 100K)

Attached: tumblr_pydprlV8Iz1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1280x1836, 354K)

trans women are better than cis women

Attached: face squishh (1).webm (960x540, 1.13M)

m y r e t i n a s

Yeah, no. You go MtF, you'll never menstruate, you'll never get pregnant, and you'll never be as physically weak and vulnerable as an actual woman the same height and weight would be.

True sex change will be possible eventually, but we're not there yet. All you can do is put on a convincing disguise made of drugs and procedures.

>tumblr_***.jpg
/thread

If you classify having a brain chemistry / genetalia mismatch as a mental illness. Put another way: would you cease having male brain if I cut your dick off and put you in a dress?

>this

Attached: 03b5be548cf0218999f29f71ef333c69.jpg (1024x951, 168K)

bait, fuck off disgusting sub human tranny scum

Yes and if we all ban together we can put them in cages and watch em fuck like zoo animals.

Attached: tryit.png (600x842, 142K)

Any then one day for no reason at all people voted Hitler into power

Attached: leafblowers.jpg (650x450, 115K)

more like a physical birth defect

Nah mate. But if it is like a mental illness. They can be put on meds so they can try and get better? Or they could just be a confused gay.

Trans = not really a

> we are going to completely disregard 500 years of scientific progress going all the way back to the enlightenment just so we can’t be judged on our weird sexual fetishes. And do it all on this magic hand box the enemy calls an “iPhone”.

EXACLTY.

I wonder how many tumblrtards and woke twitter dum dums pretend to be trans or "Queer" online but lives as a cisgener liberal idiots IRL

continue seething, trannyless faggot

Attached: 03b5be548cf0218999f29f71ef333c68.gif (421x237, 1.91M)

>read the issue
>lists 43 different gender classifications or something
>doesn't mention straight in the whole article

I know two irl. Scum bags.

Attached: tumblr_pdvb5xMQcf1tm163xo1_1280.jpg (1242x1920, 532K)

straight isn't a gender retard

I know this dude who likes to refer to his wife online as his "partner" as a weird liberal flex.

Psychology isn't science at all, even psychologists will say this.

Besides is physically impossible to change your gender so having a choice over gender is also impossible.

Psychologists call this sort of thing delusional.

Stop labelling me. I identify as a pirate.

>implying being trannyless is anything other than normal

Meh, it lists LGBTQI the whole fucking alphabet but never a single mention of people who might just like the opposite sex.

No it is totally not science at all. The most you will get out of a psychologist is that the field is a "soft science." They cannot call it a science without some sort of qualifier.

In before 'soft science' is still science, it not.

I want to stick it in his bum.

An entire movement to sexualize children.

I think this timeline isn't so bad after all.

obviously theyre not exactly the same as biological women, retard. thanks for pointing that one out

The point being the issue doesn't allow for a boy who just wants to identify as a boy and has no confusion whatsoever.

Fair enough.

Imagine people so insecure about being gay that they mutilate their genitals just to stay straight.

We haven't yet figured out how to fix gender dysphoria in the brain, esp not with a pill. Believe it or not, hormones and genital surgery are the tool we got. Please, do amazing neurochem research and find a solution, you'll be a hero.

Look I can accept the idea that someone might be a woman trapped in a mans body, however until that person has a sex change or takes hormone therapy, they are still either a man or a woman depending on what they were born with.
Everything else is semantics

Straight Cismale is totally a valid identifier. Why are you marginalizing yourself?

When an actual war happens the last thing you'll be thinking of is genitals. You'll of course will be btfo by then.

Genitals are not gender. Call yourself a splorch if you want. My concern for your genitals begins and ends with me fucking you.

Your sexuality is so fragile that you're terrified you might find something with a dick attractive. I'd suggest unpacking that with a therapist.

I'm happy with who I am, the article in this supposedly mainstream prestigious publication takes the radical view that I don't exist, that I need another acronym to go by.

I'm sure the solution will come eventually. But surgery isn't the way to go.

Transgenders are fucking fags who won’t be able to make kids. Fuck off with your war shove it up your faggot transgender fucking ass motherfucker.

psychology isn't science

This, so much this.

>Transwomen are real women
Stopped reading right there

Yeah.... Good luck finding one that looks remotely like this.

Why do a disproportionate number of preteens who supposedly want gender reassignment happen to have 2 parents of the same sex? Giant coinkidink?

This isn't true. There is plenty of research suggesting that medicine to treat schizophrenia and delusion has some efficacy in many cases of gender dysphoria. The problem is psychiatrists cannot diagnose and treat dysphoria like a delusion anymore due to political reasons.

Because of the political climate patients are demanding transition from their doctors rather then allowing the doctor to control treatment options. Gender reassignment has been available since the 80's, but was never more then a cosmetic surgery until the recent [political climate took over.

Don't believe me? Just imagine a doctor denying a self identified trans person their transition? What could that potentially do to the doctor's career? These doctors stand to lose their practice and hence mullions of dollars by denying treatment options that patients demand. It is much better for them to change their diagnostic criteria then risk losing their livelihoods, and here we are.

Diagnostic criteria and treatment options should be informed by successful outcomes and not by successful political movement.

Imagine being this disillusioned

>There is plenty of research suggesting that medicine to treat schizophrenia and delusion has some efficacy in many cases of gender dysphoria.
These persons have a mental disorder unrelated to base brain structures which expresses as a desire for radical change, in this case gender. Yes, a decent percentage of people, like regretfag up there, think they're gender dysphoric but aren't. When THOSE avenues are exhausted are when you should consider transition. We need better mental health protocols and treatment all around, unquestionably.

the mental gymnastics you trannyless idiots have to do to be even remotely able to cope with not having a cute tranny waiting to be ravaged

Attached: 03b5be548cf0218999f29f71ef333c612.jpg (640x853, 78K)

>There is plenty of research suggesting that medicine to treat schizophrenia and delusion has some efficacy in many cases of gender dysphoria
there's also plenty of research showing nitroglycerin can with great efficacy treat both a roadblock and a heart condition

Nice bait

Attached: 97870AE8-38C3-457D-8748-39E5F29E20C1.jpg (750x752, 479K)

Nitro has been proven to be completely useless against the Roadrunner on numerous occasions.

Bullshit pic is bullshit. Everyone knows there's no more penis inspection day after you're done with school.

Attached: duck-strokin-it.gif (320x240, 62K)

Male and female is scientific though, doctors/health care workers need male or female genders to work. How do you refute this?

Attached: 78f8f812ad5c8942.jpg (500x299, 44K)

>Transwomen are real women. Genitals or chromosomes do not prove if you're a man or woman

Of course nigga of course.

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

The default human is female and needs a Y chromosome to act on that default to bring about male traits. Gene replication isn't perfect, so you'll wind up with cases where either the Y chromosome lacks much of the info to enact male changes, leaving you with a genetic male with most, if not all, female traits. You could also wind up with an X chromoson that steals genetic material from a Y chromosome, allowing it to put forth male alterations despite the person being genetically female. And from this small example it only gets shitloads upon shitloads more complicated.

Yeah doctors are Men, women are nurses, who the fuck doesn't get it?

Idk op seems like a attack on Cred Forums caused by someone maybe like a tumbler user

Attached: 0AA94A22-AFC6-4F0F-A22F-71B50066D53E.png (1792x828, 1.43M)

ill just watch you types of people burn yourselves to the ground. lol

>a key feature of real scientific knowledge is that there is a clear, consensual center that provides a foothold to describe how (portions of) the world actually work. And it is here that psychology falls down in ways that physics, chemistry and biology do not. >And it is in that sense that psychology is not a real science.

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/theory-knowledge/201601/the-is-psychology-science-debate?amp

I actually had to google this.

remember when nat geo was about naked african women in mud huts, now its little boys dressing like little girls

faggotry gone mad

electro shock treatment for all

What if we just call them "transwomen" and leave it at that? We all know what their characteristics are. Done. Simple as.

Attached: 1543247190486.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Isnt that the dead kid the dad carries out the house in the one video?

not seen that one in ages, though im sure i have the video somewhere

Nope... still a male

Despite making up 2% of the population, homosexuals make up over 40% of all pedophiles

If you think only 2% of people are fagmotrons you're kidding yourself.

wouldn't it actually be beneficial to normal folk if they were actually open about being trans? you wouldn't want a gf unboxing ending with "her" dick in your hand, would you?

You're more than likely right, as I was just quoting national statistics (US stats). The ratio of homos to pedos is probably much higher

Mainstream media these days says 1/2 of everyone is a fag and the rest are in the closet.

Quality bait

Attached: pobrane (1).png (224x225, 7K)

Yeah, national geographic spent a fortune trolling everyone with their shitty anti-straight issue.

That's only conservative senators.

I may be on the wrong side of your 'cultural war' but my side of the cultural war is going to bludgeon your side into extinction.