AMERICA

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH

We need more guns, right?

nj.com/burlington/2020/02/4-year-old-dead-from-apparent-self-inflicted-gunshot-cops-say.html

Attached: 1020E2B2-AF0F-43E7-A790-9C055112A516.jpg (2365x1201, 759K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2015/10/1/18000520/gun-risk-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vox.com/2015/10/1/18000520/gun-risk-death

Impressive argument.

Yes, if you don't secure your home you deserve to have your kid die.

Pemberton is near Camden

>Parent doesn't keep gun secure
>Blame gun

LOL.

If a child drank bleach and died, would you blame the parent or bleach?

>dads toolbox crush 4 yo boy
>LIKE WE NEED MORE TOOLS user

This is how you look like

>Americans

Attached: 80E7BEEE-EC75-42F4-A636-C9AD5AA1315C.jpg (1200x675, 104K)

There's actually a disturbing amount of children who have died from entertainment centers/tvs falling on them.

(You) are the same person, redditor.
>don't bother sending me a screenshot from every one of your IP changes, faggot.

Ok

>Euro plugs
>Euro beers
>America

user, I...

Attached: did_your_mother_have_any_children_that_werent_born_braindead.gif (320x240, 642K)

Haven't seen this bait in years

you are right fuck you we gonna ban bleach.

One's a tool for fixing stuff, the other is a tool for killing people.

Different user here.

You cannot put the gun genie back in the bottle. Firearms are thousand year old technology, older than movable type. Any schlub with a steel billet and a machine shop can cobble together a functional firearm. Afghani goatherds service and maintain "modern" automatic rifles with iron age tools and a charcoal fire.

We have to get smarter about guns in America, but a blanket ban is the most infantile "just push it over there" non-solution, period.

Be in Uk, have no guns, London knife crime kills more then guns in NY.
Wish we had guns to shoot these niggers.

If only we were allowed to put laws in place that would help us weed out bad gun owners....

>One's a tool for fixing stuff, the other is a tool for killing people.
you are fucking retarded a Tool is just that a tool. Any tool can be missuses to cause injury.

You are required by law to have your gun secured at all times in the state this happened.

This shit all comes down to one thing, faggots blaming something to push their agenda. Kid is a little shit? Blame video games instead of the parents. Kid drinks bleach and dies? Blame the chemical companies instead of the parents. Nigger shoots up another group of niggers because they wore different color shirts? Blame the guns instead of the niggers. Fuck leftist retards.

yeah leftfags won't ever admit it but they actually hate freedom.

Go ahead and kill someone with a cork...

You could just jam it down someone's throat pretty easily.

I wouldn't mind giving a 5 yo a paintbrush, but I'd be worried about hem playing with a glock

lol i thought the same thing instantly. especially a small child you probably only need 1 single cork to get the job done.

Well said, friend

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

you have schizophrenia

then you are a bad parent b/c that motherfucker is gonna stab his own eye out with the paintbrush.

So you'd bring a cork to a gunfight? Or would you agree that there's an actual difference.

One is a tool for protecting yourself and others from disease, the other is a tool to protec yourself and others from violence. Both can kill you if you do not use and store correctly. I really don’t see a difference in a moral sense.

if you only knew what happens in Europe regarding this 0 iq statement

You realized you just proved why taking away guns is bad right?

An easier solution is to live in a place where there isn't any violence bad enough to threaten your kids.

Would you give a 5 year old a chainsaw? There are dangerous tools, user.

Would you bring a rubber mallet to a log sawing competition? It's almost like tools have purposes, and guns are for poking holes in things at a distance...

Bah personal responsibility is over rated. I just want some dude I elect tell me how to think and act.

Attached: 75911907pl8.jpg (400x271, 41K)

Also you are gonna raise your child to never understand or respect guns then one day he will find a gun and blow his head off on accident you can't protect your kids all the time better to just educate them

Honestly a dead child is a win for the environment.

You can't have a cleaner environment and more people. You got to pick one there liberal.

I just proved that a cork isn't as dangerous as a gun when in the wrong hands

Move to Antarctica. Got it.

Reasonable solutions from reasonable people!

I had one as a child actually...

Or...
Europe

Attached: IMG_20200208_220831.jpg (1080x1228, 271K)

We need to storm every home in america to keep another person from dying like this ever again.

David Benatar makes a pretty solid argument that it's most ethical to never be born at all.

Unless you live in a country that's completely infested with guns that chance is probably pretty low

You just made my point

Much safe. No kid deaths, especially not by violence or guns. Wow!

Attached: generic republican.jpg (400x427, 32K)

it doesn't change the issue if you live somewhere where everyone knifes each other then you need to teach that kid how to deal with knifes and not stab himself.

I live there, I simply am not allowed to have guns

Just find a local criminal or someone with ties to Isis (which is many these days.)

Not zero, of course. But it's not common enough for school shootings to be a meme

I did learn that, and how to cook too. Like a normal person.

The answer is always EDUCATION.
Do you want to teach your kids More or Less?
Do you want to expose your kids to what life really is or let it all drop on there head out of nowhere all in one day.

How would I go about that?

I also learned gun safety because my government didn't treat me like a child who can't be trusted.

>not securing your firearms with kids in the house

this is why gun safes and trigger guards are a thing

Find anyone named Boris or Mohammed.

OK Boomer

Attached: 95221_1.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Ehm...
That might actually be difficult

Great now your kid is gonna be super gay b/c he is def gonna put those up his butt.

Not if you live in France, Germany, England or Belgium. Where do you live?

Well, no one else out here has guns. It's not a risk I have to be aware off.

Like how most countries treat nuclear weapons

Tragedy.....

If he's doing that he's old enough to decide for him/herself

A small town in The Netherlands

He is gonna put those up his butt when he is like 10-12 what else are you gonna allow your 10-12 year old to do

I find it hilarious how you brag that your government has removed the ability for you to defend your own life.

Kek, beta knows he lost the argument.

You can register to own a gun there, stop lying.

School shootings are literally a meme. When Marjory Stoneman-Douglas got shot up, 99.99996% of American school students were just fine. Media attention blows mass shootings completely out of proportion.

this brings back memories
well done, user

Attached: 1449342985503.jpg (428x410, 78K)

I do too, and most of the time you raise suspicion and you get pulled over by any police kind you will be asked if you have any kind of weapon, tool or something that could harm them before proceeding on anything else. In Europe its difficult to have guns, not impossible, but for sure you wont sound convincing when faggots claim that the swiss knife hiding under the seat serves for apple-peeling purposes only, but dumb antigun americunts think Europe is some kind of peaceful utopia were nothing happens cause "NO GUNS". And that, its not even true, ive seen many guns in my life and most of them legal. So no you fucking idiots people get stabbed everyday, destroyed by hammers or punched to death, guns is just another way to do it. This happens in Europe or anywhere in the world were gun possession is limited or illegalized. If you want to blame anything, blame the sick individual doing all the acting, but dont blame the medium. Fuck I cant even picture myself crying against cars because I got ran over crossing a green light

OP doesn't think he should be allowed to defend himself from a group of thugs that want to push his shit in. What a loser.

I live 3 miles from where this happened. Browns Mills is full of white trash and noggs. Most whites are Trumptards and blue collar hicks with a HS diploma. Almost Arkansas in NJ.

Well why'd he shoot himself? Dumb little shit.

Attached: 1580879473554.jpg (720x540, 43K)

>white trash and noggs
the perfect storm

Attached: 1d5b69f82f1c4236c3a520226433b2931a6abc79f5bfcf4c9329fb8f7f237328.jpg (720x540, 73K)