You listen to music before 2005, watch movies before 2005, and play video games before 2005? Ew, fuck off grandpa...

>You listen to music before 2005, watch movies before 2005, and play video games before 2005? Ew, fuck off grandpa. Why does old stuff still exist? They should get rid of all the old stuff and only keep the new stuff.
Where did we go wrong with zoomers?

Attached: 1576688191651.png (1667x1041, 1.68M)

POOPOO PEEPEE HONK HONK

Imagine if zoomers experienced a 9/11 like tradgedy? They'd fucking crumble like paper

Attached: 1581107732774.gif (336x335, 1.95M)

Didn't everyone crumble like paper when 9/11 happened tho

Yes. It was a national embarrassment. We even started calling french fries freedom fries because France didn't want to go die in a pointless war with us. One of the most shameful periods in American history.

I am technically a zoomer but i love listening to music before 2005 playing games before 2005 and watch movies before 2005. I like old stuffs.
What am I ?

Zoomber

wait this is a real thing ?

No they wouldn't even care
They would laugh at the wagecuck boomers dying in an ugly tower and make memes about it

Yeah.

Attached: 1580524975375.png (1034x958, 574K)

Nothing about this are real things
These meme categories are social constructs you mong
>fucking zoombers i swear

Finaly I found myself thank you guys.

This is the overwhelming truth.

>Nirvana, Michael Jackson, Donna Summer? What the fuck is this old people stuff?
>Rita Ora, Cher Lloyd, Katy Perry? Now THAT'S music!
Zoomers should be rounded up and shot.

Attached: cover.png (1177x662, 40K)

oh fuck this is actually everyone I work with

Attached: 1580931564530.jpg (256x256, 9K)

That was boomers freaking out about nationalism like they always do, though. Shit was still cringe, for sure. Trips witnessed.

Attached: 1537826887143.jpg (640x806, 52K)

>Be me in the school days
>Listening Metallica and Green Day
>Zoomer class mate: user why the fuck listening this old shit.
>He start playing Lil Pump whit a JBL so fucking loud.
>After the school go back home
>Mom ask what music i like ?
>Answer the question.
>Mom: Why yoy listening this old thing's ? I think you like modern music like other kids.

Attached: 1575009072005.png (633x758, 138K)

what does "zoomber" stand for?

Zoomer boomer.

They wouldn't crumble they would make memes about it. Im a zoom zoom myself and this 16 year old kid I was talking to showed me gore on his phone even though I thought he was a total normalfag. Zoomers don't give a shit about this world at all

You kidding? I thought zoomers were a bunch of pussies.

Pussies? Heh. I wouldn't say that. To be a pussy would imply that you can't stand the world. Zoomers basically grew up in a world that didn't even pretend to give a shit. Those of us that grew up on the internet saw everything this world had to offer. Its like that quote from bane
>you thought darkness was your ally but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I never saw the light until I was a man and by then it was already blinding
While boomers still think the world is just like when they grew up zoomers have known since birth how shitty the world is. The only zoomers I'd say are pussies are the over socialized ones that talk to girls a lot. Everybody else is basically an edgy memelord that would laugh if the world burned tomorrow. Some of us have more balls than others but all of us have this feeling that everything is fake and does not deserve respect

Attached: EASTER-MESSAGE-03144N3-1024x597-1.gif (1024x597, 275K)

Zoomers aren't millennials.
We zoom zooms don't give a damn about the world, it's millennials who constantly whine about silly shit, crying over something they deem to be offensive.

Guess that's what happens when an entire generation has an emo phase in their teenhoods. They grow up to be pussified fags.

What are you talking about? It was millennials who grew up on South Park and Cred Forums, not zoomers. It was millennials who were in their teens during 9/11, not zoomers.
Millennials are the edgy badasses, and zoomers are the Fortnite players.

I'm a millennial, and I think zoomers are alright. Can't say the same about other millennials, and don't even get me started on those fucking Boomers and wine-guzzling Gen-X'ers.

Attached: zoomers.jpg (2605x2636, 713K)

Yes, "edgy badasses".
Go back to whining and ranting about your life problems on twitter.

Attached: 8216928-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 83K)

Go eat some Tide Pods, floss, and listen to Justin Bieber.

So 'woke' of you. At least my generation doesn't get offended over dumb shit.

>Millennials are the edgy badasses, and zoomers are the Fortnite players.
Millenials think they're hot shit but have a hissy fit over something actually edgy. Millenials are the generation that would actually give out a lecture over something that happened or a joke that somebody told. I'd argue that zoomers are the real edgelords since most of us don't know what a healthy life even feels like. We don't really have any humanity to base our souls off of. I'm not implying that's a good thing I'm just saying what I think is true. I've met millenials IRL. Most of them are like boomers in that they try to be the thought police or the fun police. While boomers shamelessly cannibalized the world for their own decadence, it is the millenials that shamelessly enslave the world for their own ego. Zoomers don't really get any fun out of anything if it doesn't involve burning something to the ground either metaphorically or literally. Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong though. I'd love to hear what you think

Attached: 1581140708421.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

Can you give some examples of what you mean by zoomers burning things to the ground?

Katy Perry, Rita Ora and Cher Lloyd are for millennials, retard.

We listen to Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, Lil Pump etc.

Neither of you know what real music sounds like.
>美酒加咖啡

Attached: 10660379_966579586716195_1745183195736680810_n.jpg (680x932, 135K)

The blatant disregard about society as a whole. How an entire comments section can be filled with people about to say nigger despite supposedly living in a super woke time. To add on what I type earlier I think boomers completley ignored reality and the world around them so they could live life the way they wanted to. Its why they hold onto things and advice that are decades out of date. They just want to live in whatever fantasy world they grew up in despite reality itself crumbling before their very eyes. Millenials on the other hand saw the world through the lens of propaganda and decided it needed to be fixed. Fixing it usually involves installing extreme authoritarian measures and stroking their own egos to their hearts content. Zoomers I would argue, basically don't have any real attachment to this world as a whole. There's no stake in it for any of us. It's all fake and we know it and even if we did decide to give a shit about it we wouldn't get anything out of it. That's what I mean by burning everything to the ground. This world is a joyless cesspit filled with people that only wish to bring misery upon everything else? That's fine. We'll just laugh when it all crumbles underneath its own weight. We won't lift a damn finger to save it infact many of us will probably help burn it ourselves

Attached: 1581110518536.jpg (655x609, 113K)

Ok, you have no idea what you're talking about confirmed.
Katy Perry, Rita Ora, and Cher Lloyd are quintessential zoomer music. They're 2010s bops that every zoomer listened to in their teens, and still listens to now.
Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, and Lil Pump are music that zoomers still in middle school listen to. But the three I mentioned are super zoomer.

Report for underage
SAGE faggot

You zoomers sound like whiny cunts.
>world is a fuck, but we don't care enough to do anything about it because we may not immediately benefit
The gripes boomers have about millennials being 'entitled,' they clearly mean you. If you really feel this way, accelerate the 'burn' or stop looking for attention.

Fucking Christ on a stick, I thought the 'doomers' of my day were insufferable.

Attached: Tripp Agent Orange.jpg (1000x940, 138K)

Yeah, to be honest this just sounds like edgelord whining.

Fenian

Corona is doing a great job at killing people. The 2020 election is also going to kill the hell out of a lot of people. We don't have to wait very long for shit to happen
>waaahhhh you're not immediately running outside and eating someone's face you're just a pussy
There's this thing called timing you dip fuck. Not everybody is an impulsive fuckwit that gets themselves killed over nothing.

This but 2004 was cool

Other than spawning the jeff meme, what's wrong with 22 Jump Street?

Shitty movie made for zoomers full of cancerous meme "humor" and terrible music.