Girlfriend’s little sister sucked my dick. Should I say something?

Girlfriend’s little sister sucked my dick. Should I say something?

Attached: 4813FCA1-0BD0-460A-B58A-34CBCA3DF1EE.jpg (750x746, 600K)

No she didn't.

You should say you’re sorry for lying to strangers on the internets about your incel fantasies with your imaginary girlfriend’s little sister

yeah you should say "im a fuckin loser makin shit threads like this."

How did it happen?

Hey, long as shes not blowing you on the regular, dont say shit. The guy is always at fault, so if you got a good thing going dont fuck it up m8

"Same time tomorrow?"

It may have been just a one time thing, but I’m not sure. We had both had a few drinks

Attached: AC3C7208-A32F-452C-8C60-6F3E792E55C9.jpg (750x743, 626K)

"Keep sucking."

More of lil sis

Thanks?

no, you should instead use this secret to your advantage and make her lil sis your personal throatfuck slave

Id like to teach her, I’m pretty sure I was her first so she kind of just bobbed up and down on it

Attached: 25FB0477-59B7-4794-94A9-55AFB9D411A2.jpg (750x745, 582K)

you should call her over to your place then tie her hands behind her back and ankles together, then pump her throat mercilessly for a few hours. that should be a good start imo

That seems like jumping right into it

Attached: 17B1D552-C9D9-489A-B384-A194ABB94C43.jpg (750x746, 634K)

>Should I say something?
umm... thx?

"Send nudes and we can keep this just between us."

Could work, she’s super flirty with me

Attached: 4D46F792-BAC9-40D4-811E-4D362DD2AF09.jpg (455x736, 278K)

Yes say to her you want to fuck her 3 holes regularly or you'll tell big sis she likes the taste of your cock balls and asshole. Win win win. Your gf doesn't get hurt WIN, your gf's sis doesn't ges disowned and rejected by her family WIN and you get to fuck a younger fitter model of your gf in her 3 holes anytime you feel the need to WIN.

You got an underage girl drunk and had her suck your dick? Yeah don’t say anything.

you should say "thank you" to her little sister.

This thread. Deja-vu

Sex your GF. Without showering, call lil sis to your home and dress her up in GF's clothes. Yes, they'll be a bit loose. But she's been chasing her older sister all these years. Fuck her in your bed, on the side that her sister sleeps. Look at her, closely, when she takes your cock into her mouth and tastes big sis' cunt.

Don't change the sheets. Let your GF smell her sister's sex.

You will get the wildest night of sex with your GF that you'll ever dream - she'll try to take back what is hers, reclaiming your cum for herself.

ink on her arm likely indicates 18+ .
stop being such a MAGAt.

make hidden cam vids of the encounter
just for posterity
eventually you'll lose both of them, and you'll want these memories.

care to show GF nude as well please?

discordDOTgg/UBEYQu

asshole

Have you ever even talked to a girl?

A what? Magat?

Indeed - before you were even an itch in your momma's snatch.

I just might, need to get it to happen first though. She sends me selfies of herself all the time

Attached: CB35274B-A8FB-489E-8846-6543DAE19563.jpg (750x743, 583K)

I'd like to see your stash.
kik? anonFourZero
thanks...